Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> X-Men Origins: Wolverine Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 28/4/2009 5:58:18 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Wolverine - 28/4/2009 9:34:23 PM   
Acho

Saw Wolverine last night (where, despite the film being online almost a month, we still had to hand in our phones!). I found it to be a perfectly adequate, mid-range comic book movie. Nothing about it jumped out and impressed, yet it's certainly not the FOX-esque clunker that I'd feared.

A far cry from Tsotsi, Gavin Hood seems to have a grasp of the more wham-bam type of action going on here. There is a very good credits sequence, charting the journey through various wars with American (and Canadian!) involvement. It's similar to the Watchmen credits sequence, in that it covers a lot of back story, and is very well shot and lovely to look at. The rest of the film never quite has the same visual flair, but there are a couple of "money shots" (close up on Wolverine with massive explosion behind him, Hugh Jackman's arse, etc ). The action sequences are decently done and Jackman inhabits the role nicely (dude's veins are in serious danger of popping in this one), with Schreiber and Reynolds standing out from the support cast.

Any of the film involving Danny Huston's Stryker is essentially filling in the gaps from the first two X-Men films, with the rest of the films branching out to involve various other mutants, some more relevant than others. I felt we were introduced to about two mutants too many, time which could have been spent on the more interesting storylines. I'm not remotely familiar with the comic books, so I don't know how faithful the film is, nor do I really care. It all seemed relatively consistent, although some characters' motivations weren't exactly clear nor credible (hello Gambit).

It could definitely do with some more humour though. Too much angst and growls, not enough quips and gags. Yes, I know Wolverine is all about the beserker rage, but Jackman does a mean raised eyebrow, it should have been used more. The script overall lacked any real bite. Ryan Reynold's Wade provided the comedy-action right mix, but he was shockingly under-used overall, and it's hard to see where they'd use him for any subsequent films.

quote:

ORIGINAL: phaeton
People who haven't seen films reviewing the review? Are you really that bored?
Well, the mood in the cinema wasn't great afterwards (the post-credit scenes were a bit of a waste of bum-numb) but I really enjoyed it. Great fight scenes, some good lines, and Liev Schreiber and Ryan Reynolds steal every scene they're in.

Scenes? As in plural? Crapdammit. I saw one, didn't stay til the very very end of the credits, so it appears I missed another.

Post #: 2
RE: How do you fuck up a wolverine movie????Time for a ... - 29/4/2009 12:20:03 AM   
tokyosexwhale

Review is spot on, it is awful.

The direction is pedestrian and muddled, massive plot holes that have you slapping your face.....SPOILER BELOW:

Wolverine is made 'indestructible' then escapes the facility only to be hunted down by a man in a helicopter with a gun sent by the very man who just told the audience that Wolverine is indestructible!

Only after helicopter man is duly dispatched the titanium tipped bullets come out (why they weren't given to helicopter-guy is a mystery) and it's been said that 'Only these will stop him' only to then be told, 'no it'll just make him forget'...................it's all just so shoddy.

Spot on review...
Post #: 3
RE: Empire, HARSH. Action was plentiful - 29/4/2009 9:13:18 AM   
rayhiggins

quote:

ORIGINAL: CtheG

Wolverine proves theres still something in the old Xmen, this is a superb comic book movie. The action, the story telling literally jump out at you. With clever, witty lines to keep you smiling and a slight bit of hatred for a couple of characters. Compared to X2 or X-The Last Stand, the action is stylised, much thanks to advances in wirework and green screen, but never completely over the top. 99% of the action relates to the characters mutation. There are also a few nods to the earlier films of X-men, and personally one prequel for Wolverine is enough, maybe Fox should begin looking for a Storm background, Magneto or maybe even Xavier!!! Who knows, but to put it bluntly this film will have you munching your popcorn, glad that you sat down and paid your penny's, the experience is well worth it. Not as bad as X3 - more on a par with X2. Lots of action, keeping the "mush" to a minimum...WATCH IT IN UK CINEMAS FROM 01/05/09

I can't quite tell if this is fan talk or publicist promo.
Post #: 4
RE: Empire, HARSH. Action was plentiful - 29/4/2009 9:45:55 AM   
FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE

quote:

ORIGINAL: rayhiggins

quote:

ORIGINAL: CtheG

Wolverine proves theres still something in the old Xmen, this is a superb comic book movie. The action, the story telling literally jump out at you. With clever, witty lines to keep you smiling and a slight bit of hatred for a couple of characters. Compared to X2 or X-The Last Stand, the action is stylised, much thanks to advances in wirework and green screen, but never completely over the top. 99% of the action relates to the characters mutation. There are also a few nods to the earlier films of X-men, and personally one prequel for Wolverine is enough, maybe Fox should begin looking for a Storm background, Magneto or maybe even Xavier!!! Who knows, but to put it bluntly this film will have you munching your popcorn, glad that you sat down and paid your penny's, the experience is well worth it. Not as bad as X3 - more on a par with X2. Lots of action, keeping the "mush" to a minimum...WATCH IT IN UK CINEMAS FROM 01/05/09

I can't quite tell if this is fan talk or publicist promo.

So blatantly a publicist or marketer or whatever. Glad you bought it up because I actually signed up to denounce this as the work of some agency involved with the movie. There are other postings claiming the film is good and Empire's review is harsh, and they all seem to come from people with just one post or so... hmmmm.....

Anyway, doesn't the bit in capitals give it away a bit? Why not slap a giant ad for the movie up to while you're at it! And some links to movie theatre websites! The whole thing seems so blatantly written to pander to fans or potential ticket buyers who are reading all these bad reviews and are disappointed because they would have liked to have seen it this weekend, saying to them 'listen to me, I can deliberate on stylized action and the x-men cannon, you can trust me, and I say it's worth an honest hard-earned trip to the theatre for some good honest kiss ass fun'. Quotes like 'Thanks to advances in wirework and green screen'??? As if we're thinking 'oooooh, I didn't think of that, I bet that wirework has come a long way since X-3'. And we're supposed to believe that it's on a par with X2? The best X-Men film thus far and one of the best regarded superhero films? Judging by the buzz right now, I doubt it. Whoever wrote this should be ashamed to be so bad at pretending to like an X-Men film. It's not a hard thing to do.

On the other hand, if I'm wrong, sorry about that, but somehow I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

I

(in reply to rayhiggins)
Post #: 5
RE: A review of the review.... - 29/4/2009 9:56:30 AM   
FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Howditgetburned?

Also regardles of the 2 Star rating, you might want to run something as high profile as this through a spelling/grammar check:

"Or, who the Weapon X is his father and why do we care?"

Okay, great *thumbs up*

Its obvious you have a passionate subtext beneath the sentences and paragraphs you've created. But, seriously, it reads like something a 16 year old fanboy would have written in their blog.

The sentence makes perfect sense - they have substituted the normal expletive (as in 'who the hell is his father?') with 'Weapon X', which is a codename for Wolverine. Writers often changed the words in sayings to relate to the subject at hand as a way of being funny. It's a joke, you see? Works well in this case too, as the 'X' in Weapon X' recalls using Xs to censor swearwords, as in 'who the XXXX is his father?'.
Post #: 6
RE: Finally 2 stars for a blockbuster! - 29/4/2009 10:01:54 AM   
FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE

quote:

ORIGINAL: tadeyoola

Did you guys not get a feature you wanted to run on this film or something.

Are you kidding? There was plenty of dedicated content in the magazine, and even a feature about the future of superhero movies I think only had pictures of Wolverine, and two of the main features on the website are about him. I don't think Empire is on a grudge mission when they've got all the Wolverine content anyone could want. They have given it a bad review (or 'fair', I think is the technical term for two stars) because it is most likely a bad movie, like everyone said it was going to be.

< Message edited by FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE -- 29/4/2009 10:02:48 AM >
Post #: 7
RE: Hopes dashed - 29/4/2009 12:51:40 PM   
superdan

Two stars is perhaps slightly harsh, though this is far from the film it could have been. I agree that the FX are disappointing at times, as is the waste of a few promising characters. It also feels as though its rushing to get from one action set piece to another, leaving little satisfying inbetween.

However, I think there's still a lot to like about this film. The action is exciting, and Liev Schreiber is very good as Sabretooth. While Ryan Reynolds among others are underused they do provide entertainment while onscreen, and I disagree about Wraith & the Blob being useless characters. It also inevitably sets up nicely for a (hopefully improved) sequel - stay til the end of the credits!

Overall, I'd say a solid three-star film, leaving it pretty much on a level with the rest of the X-Men films IMO.
Post #: 8
RE: - 29/4/2009 1:25:13 PM   
grucl

quote:

ORIGINAL: markasmarv
2 stars? Im still having trouble believing that you want us to think this is no better than Fast and Furious..

You are aware that those two reviews were written by different people who might have different oppinons?
Post #: 9
RE: typical fuckin empire - 29/4/2009 2:07:01 PM   
waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: jono31

Again you bang on about a film month after month promoting the fuckin thing then when you come to review it (3 days before it is released in cinemas i might add-call yourselves ahead of the competition?!!) you give it a shit review! I thought it was great. Admittedly i only own the workprint and it wasnt finished but it was a great film with some great set pieces. Better than the x men movies anyway which people also wank off about and i dont get why. Its a sorry state of affairs when empire constantly sell their souls for cash then turn on the film at the last minute.

so what your saying is that Empire should give great reivews to shit films - ive seen the film, and I am disappointed to say that it is poo - just because in previous issues they have previewed them??!!

That doesn't make any sense...at all....!!

I just wish stuff like, I don't know, the slow & systemic CRATERING of this country could inspire the same call-to-arms as Batman casting
Post #: 10
RE: typical fuckin empire - 29/4/2009 2:53:16 PM   
Beno

Oooops , just seen it . Worse than 'The Last Stand '. It felt extremely rushed . It seemed like it had been written by a child . It needed a much better Director . Whilst watching it i kept thinking' Electra ' .... only with a bit more money thrown at it .

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 11
RE: typical fuckin empire - 29/4/2009 2:56:56 PM   
Timon

quote:

Again you bang on about a film month after month promoting the fuckin thing then when you come to review it (3 days before it is released in cinemas i might add-call yourselves ahead of the competition?!!) you give it a shit review! I thought it was great. Admittedly i only own the workprint and it wasnt finished but it was a great film with some great set pieces. Better than the x men movies anyway which people also wank off about and i dont get why. Its a sorry state of affairs when empire constantly sell their souls for cash then turn on the film at the last minute.

Well at least it's refreshing not to see someone accuse Empire of selling out when it comes to their reviews.

As for turning on the film, someone who's illegally downloaded the film can hardly get on their high horse and bemoan someone for hurting the film.

< Message edited by Timon -- 29/4/2009 2:57:20 PM >

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh
Post #: 12
RE: typical fuckin empire - 29/4/2009 2:59:22 PM   
Woger

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beno

Oooops , just seen it . Worse than 'The Last Stand '. It felt extremely rushed . It seemed like it had been written by a child . It needed a much better Director . Whilst watching it i kept thinking' Electra ' .... only with a bit more money thrown at it .

Is it fair to blame the director or does it reek of studio influence and pandering to oinks?

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 13
Review of review - 29/4/2009 3:00:26 PM   
mattdavies86

Cheers Nick - very honest review. Glad I can read a review I actually understand. People are on here complaining that it was like it was written by a child. But if it's a choice between that and the gobbledy gook that was the Star Trek review, then I'd take this any day.

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 14
RE: Review of review - 29/4/2009 3:26:56 PM   
waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: mattdavies86

Cheers Nick - very honest review. Glad I can read a review I actually understand. People are on here complaining that it was like it was written by a child. But if it's a choice between that and the gobbledy gook that was the Star Trek review, then I'd take this any day.

completely agree with you, and two Bob Kelso thumbs up for the use of the word 'gobbledy gook'!

I just wish stuff like, I don't know, the slow & systemic CRATERING of this country could inspire the same call-to-arms as Batman casting

(in reply to mattdavies86)
Post #: 15
RE: - 29/4/2009 3:35:39 PM   
Bishi

quote:

ORIGINAL: markasmarv

I agree that Mr De Semlyn should prob pay a bit more attention to movies..if you didnt cop why they needed to wait until after the metal was bonded to him to erase his memory then im going to have to assume you watched the movie with one eye on your mobile, and pretty much disregard your review. 2 stars? Im still having trouble believing that you want us to think this is no better than Fast and Furious..and actually worse than Outlander? OUTLANDER!..a piece of absolute garbage that this magazine gave 3 stars..i may have to switch back to total film;)

I completely agree with you!! I watched this last night and did'nt think it was that bad by all means though i agree it's not great either... It generally felt like they had way too much information and story to get into what was a very short movie. Outlander though was an interesting concept but does not deserve more stars than this
Post #: 16
RE: RE: - 29/4/2009 3:39:06 PM   
Rgirvan44

Ah good. The summer maddness has arrived.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Bishi)
Post #: 17
RE: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 5:00:38 PM   
Acho

quote:

I know I shouldn't respond, I know I really shouldn't, never argue with a fool and all that....

How on earth can you fault a film magazine for *gasp* covering films in advance of their release and then *shock* providing a review which is independent of the preview coverage?! Like most of the rest of us, Empire wants to know about a film in advance, its production tales and is happy to anticipate the best. If that doesn't happen...well, a 2 star review it is.

And as for the "ahead of the competition" line?  Just because you were happy to download an illegal, incomplete version of the film a month before its proper release, doesn't mean established and pretty reputable film magazines and sites will do the same. There were no official press screenings until Monday night, review went up on Tuesday. So cool your heels kiddo.

The constant accusations at Empire for "selling their soul" for access to films (sets, cast, crew, etc) really confuse and annoy me. It's bloody Empire! It's not some little-read, newbie publication. Of course they're going to be given access, and I doubt they have to ask that hard for it most of the time. The big studios produce too many films in a given year, all of which require coverage, for Empire to beholden to them in the form of inflated review ratings.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Yep, it hath indeed!
Which is why I know I shouldn't really bother responding. At least I have the above to just copy and paste into any of the big film review threads for the rest of the summer!

< Message edited by Acho -- 29/4/2009 5:03:08 PM >

Post #: 18
RE: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 5:06:17 PM   
Rgirvan44

Wait until the megaton bomb that is Transformers 2 hits the forum. Then we truely will be through the looking glass.

I suppose I will go and see it, but not expecting much from it at all.

Star Trek is where it is going to be at next week.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 19
RE: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 5:12:56 PM   
Acho

quote:

Wait until the megaton bomb that is Transformers 2 hits the forum. Then we truely will be through the looking glass.

I suppose I will go and see it, but not expecting much from it at all.

Star Trek is where it is going to be at next week.

Can't wait to see it again! Just a pity we have no Imax over here.

There should be two review threads for big films like that. One with actual reviews, solid discussion, coherent sentences and relatively decent punctuation and spelling. And then one for the one or two line ranty sentences that are barely English and are more concerned with insults and accusations. What hope, eh?

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 20
RE: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 5:53:59 PM   
R W

Director: Gavin Hood
Screenwriters: David Benioff, Skip Woods
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Lynn Collins, Taylor Kitsch

Synopsis
After leaving his half-brother Victor Creed (Schreiber), the mutant Logan (Jackman) tries to lead a quiet life, only to be ruined when he seeks revenge for the death of his girlfriend (Collins). Thus, he ultimately ends up going through the Weapon X program, where he goes by the name of Wolverine.

Review
Ever since the release of Batman Begins, a group of darker genre films began as they retold back-stories, as well as rebooting previous franchises. With this summer that will be dominated by reboots such as Star Trek and Terminator Salvation, to start we have the beginning of one of Marvel Comicsí most iconic characters.

Set roughly twenty years after the first X-Men, the story focuses on how Logan and his brother Victor (who will later become Sabretooth) had their first encounter with William Stryker, who puts them in ďa special team with special privilegesĒ. But as the loner, Logan cannot cope with the teamís use of brutality, particularly his brotherís. So, as you can see, there are some nods to Batman Begins, but does it have depth to live up to the dark knight? Unfortunately, not!

The first ten minutes pretty much sums up Wolverineís violent past and his time on the mutant unit. Due to its quick pace and quite an ensemble cast, we never ever have any dynamic drama with each individual. Despite showing such a good line-up of new characters for this movie franchise, the story is too strictly centred on the characters we got to know in the predecessors. For anyone who has seen the brilliant X2, you wonít see anything original with this colossal plot-holed actioner.

But speaking of action, Wolverine has plenty of time to claw at any bad-ass. Thanks to a great use of practical effects, the action sequences have no need for being over-CG. Though Bryan Singer was able to place a mutant ensemble into moments of drama and action, Tsotsi director Gavin Hood cannot do this due to the filmís length of 107 minutes.

For playing the same role in the last nine years, does Hugh Jackman still work with his claws? Because of his wildness and charisma, Jachmanís performance manages to make the film watchable. While X-Men had Tyler Mane whose portrayal of Sabretooth stands out more as a silent henchman, Liev Schreiberís take is an improvement as he has the same qualities as Jackmanís to become an anti-Wolverine.

Though Danny Huston is a fine predecessor to X2ís Brian Cox, he does lack Coxís aggressiveness and doesnít show the idea that he is a tortured soul. For comic book readers, they might have a good kick out of the many appearances of characters from the X-Men universe. While many will be pleased with Gambitís first live-action appearance, his involvement in the story doesnít bring depth and couldíve improved if Taylor Kitsch had more screen-time. As for Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, despite showing some comic relief and an awesome sword-handling sequence, his conclusion creates an unoriginal climax.

Verdict
It may lack the intelligence of Singerís X2, but it has enough energy and fine performances to have a decent comeback after Brett Ratnerís The Last Stand.

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 21
RE: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 5:57:29 PM   
EricL

It's a bit of a mess. Two stars is fair enough, mainly for some decent action and Liev Schrieber is quite good. The tone is all over the place. After Wolverine escapes after having adamantium put in him (a pivotal scene), it almost undermines it by cutting to a comical scene where an old couple see him running around naked. Characters with no use to the plot seem to be there just to appeal to the fans. It is horribly rushed, with bad continuity. At one point Wolverine knocks out Gambit so he can fight Sabretooth. Moments later Gambit is seen running across roofs towards the two fighthing, even though thats were he was a short time ago. I also don't understand what's so great about Ryan Reynolds character. It's basically his usual comedic character, except with martial arts skills. A bit of a pointless film overall, as it tells us very little that X-Men 2's didn't.

"When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of The Sixth Sense I jizzed in my pants"

"I can't take him to the SPCA. They told me never to come back after I tried to give them a bunch of rats that my rat trap caught but didn't kill."

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 22
RE: RE: - 29/4/2009 6:34:53 PM   
Gazdance

quote:

Let's leave now before Terminator comes out!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 23
RE: An enjoyable cinema film - 29/4/2009 7:11:11 PM   
CORLEONE

I gotta disagree with Empire, if that's ok?

If this is a 2 star film I'm Remy Le Beau. It's an enjoyable action romp with with some good performances, great action sequences and introduces some brilliant characters. With my fanboy glasses taken off I'd give it a solid 3 stars. There were a couple of dodgy moments with the effects but all in all I thoroughly enjoyed it. More of Gambit and Deadpool would have pushed it to 4 stars for me. Just gotta wait another 3 years to see more of these characters,annoyingly.

A good 3 stars (as in miles better than POTC: At World's End & Spiderman 3)

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".
Post #: 24
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 7:58:11 PM   
captainrentboy

I'm seeing this on Friday, and it's a relief to see that not all of you hate this flick. (I never ever thought this would be a 5 star film, but an enjoyable action romp sounds good to me)
One thing is concerning me though, what is it about the effects that are terrible? Are they awful all the way through, or just very inconsistent in their quality? Because the trailers I've seen suggest that the effects aren't half bad, I'm guessing they're not showing the shonky stuff then
Is it bad green screen stuff or things even more laughable?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 25
RE: X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 29/4/2009 8:39:43 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: captainrentboy

I'm seeing this on Friday, and it's a relief to see that not all of you hate this flick. (I never ever thought this would be a 5 star film, but an enjoyable action romp sounds good to me)
One thing is concerning me though, what is it about the effects that are terrible? Are they awful all the way through, or just very inconsistent in their quality? Because the trailers I've seen suggest that the effects aren't half bad, I'm guessing they're not showing the shonky stuff then
Is it bad green screen stuff or things even more laughable?

No, they're not bad all the way through. It's more a case of certain details not being as polished as they should be, almost as if laziness or time constraints stopped them being thorough. For instance, I don't think there was a point when Wolverine had his claws out where I didn't think 'Hmmm...'. Didn't ruin the film, just disappointing.

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 26
RE: Hopes dashed - 29/4/2009 8:47:16 PM   
FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chis
Though this Reviewer has a few moronic comments in his review like "who the Weapon X is his father and why do we care?" need to check your grammer as that doesnt make much sense,

Sigh. Can we get some readers who can actually read please? Like, taught how to read at schools, so that they don't stop dead in their tracks every time there's wordplay in a sentence? Thanks.
Post #: 27
RE: - 29/4/2009 8:51:36 PM   
FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE

quote:

ORIGINAL: captaincroc

When watching a movie where you know there are going to be fans critising the film for missing things or getting a character wrong (you'll find out). just go into the cinema without that knowledge and think its just a new film forget the franchise... ok dont forget it just dont think on it when seein a movie because it's just going to ruin it for you.
So putting that aside this movie is amazing, im a little bit of a marvel fan myself, and find that the movie answers a lot of the questions that people who have only really watched the movies want to know. Also something needs to be done about characters in the film take gambit we wait 3 movies to find out he's not in any of them then he's not in this movie for more than 15mins is the only thing i have to say really thats bad. So if there is some writer reading this make x-men 4 and have Gambit in it.

Now if this is a publicist, then that's a genius job: 'the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...'

< Message edited by elab49 -- 29/4/2009 9:03:43 PM >
Post #: 28
RE: RE: - 29/4/2009 9:05:37 PM   
elab49

This isn't AICN - we don't yell plant every other post.

On a spoilers note, I've adjusted a couple of posts above. Either use text or make it much clearer what you are doing before you say it, not after.

And BTW jono31 - you don't 'own' the workprint. You illegally downloaded it like everyone else

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to FRIEND OF TOM CRUISE)
Post #: 29
RE: I would like - 29/4/2009 9:51:45 PM   
Woger

Not doing great on Rotten Tomatoes.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> X-Men Origins: Wolverine Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI