Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

100 Films in 100 Days: Day 5. *May contain Spoillers*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> 100 Films in 100 Days: Day 5. *May contain Spoillers* Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
100 Films in 100 Days: Day 5. *May contain Spoillers* - 28/4/2009 10:14:11 AM   
Alan Povey

Okay this is my first "project" since high school. It's been years since I dedicated time and effort to something like this and so here I go. 100 films in 100 days. The emphasis will be on my current DVD collection and regardless of future purchases this is the way I will go. My aim is to hand pick 100 of my favourite films from my collection of just over 400. The intention of the list is not a top 100 but I will aim to watch and review a film everyday where possible. I do work full-time and have a house to run, oh and wife who dosen't always share my taste in films, so there maybe times of lapse but the great deal of self satisfaction this project could give me will be be immense and having set myself a target such as I have will be a great incentive.

I hope people will give their honest opinions on my choices because that is what films are all about, opinions.

Day 1: Flags of our Fathers
Day 2: Friday Night Lights
Day 3: There Will Be Blood
Day 4: Traffic
Day 5: Zulu

< Message edited by Alan Povey -- 4/5/2009 11:49:08 AM >

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5
Flags of our Fathers. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.
Post #: 1
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 28/4/2009 10:27:54 AM   
Alan Povey

Flags of our Fathers
Year: 2006
Director: Clint Eastwood
Cast: Ryan Philippe, Jesse Bradford, Adam Beach, Barry Pepper, Jamie Bell

It's February 23rd 1945 and unbeknownst to them, the action of six men atop Mount Suribachi, located on the Japanese island of Iwo Jima, will change their lives and indeed their memories forever. Flash forward to 2006 and that very day has now been immortalised in Clint Eastwood's Flags of our Father. Flags follows the 28th Marine Regiment, the regiment responsible for the iconic flag raising of the stars and stripes upon Suribachi and seen in Joe Rosenthal's famous picture. The flag raising was not itself short of controversy, with talks of a staged picture and uncertainty of who actually planted the flag. At the time the "sixth man” was identified as Sergeant Hank Hansen. It was nine years after the war that it was revealed to actually be Corporal Harlon Block

Eastwood brings to life the horrors of that day with such aplomb that one wonders if he himself were there. There are scenes of heads decapitated, stomachs on the outside and bodies riddled with bullets. The onslaught the American troops (that landed on Iwo Jima) felt that day is brutal and Eastwood captures all it's brutality perfectly. Filmed through flashbacks the story ends how it begins. Only three of the flag raisers survived that day, Ira Hayes, Rene Gagnon and John Bradley, too tell their stories to the American people back home. The three men became over night "celebrities” in their homeland. The story begins with the men being paraded at Soldier Field, Chicago like a group of rock stars. Inexplicably thrust into the limelight, the three men re-tell their story through memories of what that saw whilst trying handle being used as puppets by the U.S. Government. The men are sent on tours of the 48 states helping to raise money for the 7th war bond. Their faces are known across the country. One moment we see the men being applauded on their homecoming, next the men are under attack back on Iwo Jima allowing us to see what they sustained and had to deal with. It's filmed out of sync yet it's incredibly satisfying. It's not patronising or indeed pretentious.

The final third of the film is a sombre lesson in how quickly people can forget. Once the war ends, the men who were  adored by the people, are soon no longer needed. Victory has already been achieved by the allies and the U.S. government have had their pennies worth from the men. Again Eastwood captures this perfectly. We flashback and witness the deaths of the three other flag raisers who didn't make it off the island. The three men, Michael Strank, Franklin Sousley and Harlon Block would never now the significance of their action. This makes altogether more poignant.

The casting also works well. Ryan Phillippe  plays John Bradley, Adam Beach plays Ira Hayes, who's an uncanny look-a-like for the real-life Hayes and Jesse Bradford plays Rene Gagnon with excellent performances from Jamie Bell, Paul Walker and Barry Pepper. The fact the film is short on "A-list” stars works very well and amazingly makes you care a lot more for the characters and all give it everything. Perhaps working under a great like Clint Eastwood influenced their performances?

Verdict

What we have here overall is a wonderful film, and  displays the heroism and horrors on the island perfectly. Eastwood captures the surroundings and sheer scale of the battle perfectly. Lots of distance shots atop Mount Suribachi makes the audience understand the true horrors of that day. A film and an education.

4/5

< Message edited by Alan Povey -- 29/4/2009 9:10:03 AM >

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 2
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 28/4/2009 4:43:42 PM   
barkers101

Nice review mate, look forward to watching this thread with interest. Couldn't resist picking this up the other day actually coupled with Letters for a fiver.

Out of curiosity, what kind of selection is this going to be? mainly American? More recent? Totally unique?

"Man is born crying, When he has cried enough, he dies"

quote:

ORIGINAL: TRM

I will join as long as we can spell Mozoguchi's name right

Vote for you Favourite World Cinema DVD here!

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 3
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 29/4/2009 8:14:05 AM   
Alan Povey

quote:

ORIGINAL: barkers101

Nice review mate, look forward to watching this thread with interest. Couldn't resist picking this up the other day actually coupled with Letters for a fiver.

Out of curiosity, what kind of selection is this going to be? mainly American? More recent? Totally unique?

Most of my choices will be American/English language and will range from the 60s up until the 00s. It's a lot harder than I thought to narrow down a selection than I thought, so at the moment things are changing daily. Although the films won't be listed in any kind of order, once I've completed this "project" I shall narrow the shortlist down too a top 50.

My next review should hopefully follow shortly.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 4
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 29/4/2009 9:21:51 AM   
Alan Povey

Friday Night Lights
Year: 2004
Director: Peter Berg
Cast: Billy Bob Thornton, Lucas Black, Garrett Hedlund, Derek Luke.

Okay let me get something out of the way. I love American football, I really do, so when I saw Friday Night Lights I thought I’d blind buy on the basis that I love the game. How glad am I that I made that decision.

Lights is based on a true story and a book of the same name. The story follows the fortunes of Permian High school in Odessa, Texas during the 1988 season. The hopes of the town are pressed upon coach Gary Gaines, who is impeccably played by Billy Bob Thornton, and a group of young hopefuls . The small town of Odessa dream that the club can bring “home” the State Championship and make their intentions clear. No Championship, no hope.

We follow the highs and lows of the team. The team loses it’s star Running-Back James “Boobie” Miles, (Derek Luke) early in the season due to a knee injury, and then the team slimly qualify for the state play-offs thanks to a coin-toss.  The team Quarter-Back Mike Winchell (Lucas Black), is under pressure to perform consistently as his mother has I hopes for him at college level and  Full-Back Don Billingsley (Garrett Hedlund) inability to perform consistently creates a volatile relationship with his alcoholic father Charles (Tim McGraw) who wants to see his son become State champion just like him. Coach Gaines has to become a father like figure to his team, guiding them through the emotions and pressures of their personal lives and the demands of a football mad town.

Lights is a different type of film too say Any Given Sunday for example. It’s not as fast paced and uses a lot less of the flashy camera angles. But this suits the film well. It’s college football after all and of course doesn’t quite have the high impact or pace of the NFL featured in Any Given Sunday. Don’t let that put you because what it does achieve is that allows you to get involved, you want the team to do well. After all, they’re just a group of kids doing what they love and trying to make something of themselves. As the film progress’ we see the pressure on Coach Gaines intensify and it becomes clearer that win or lose your job. The team make it too the State play-offs where they see off Dallas Jesuit in their first game, before facing off against Dallas Carter in a superb final showdown.

Verdict

What Lights does well is creates emotion without being melodramatic or patronising to its audience which all to often a film like this can do, perhaps having such good source material helped, I’m not sure. Let me not take anything away from director Peter Berg's vision as he has created an infectious film. As I’ve already said, Thornton is excellent, the thing for me on watching this is that he has become a bit of an enigma as an actor. The final set pieces are superb with an excellent score recreating the pressures of a group of young men who need to deliver to succeed in their own minds.

4/5

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 5
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 30/4/2009 8:41:12 AM   
Alan Povey

I slight delay in getting my next review out due to work constraints, however, it will either be posted tonight or tomorrow. With me finally getting a day off tomorrow, the 100 films in 100 days project is back on track. I'm not sure there is much interest in this due to only having one reply. I will keep at it and see what happens.

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 6
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 30/4/2009 12:15:43 PM   
barkers101

I am watching it! You have a good writing style going on so keep at it, i don't get many comments on my lists either lol 

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 7
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 30/4/2009 12:24:31 PM   
Pigeon Army

I haven't replied because I ain't seen either of these films.  Look forward to what you have to offer, Mr. Povey.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 8
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 1/5/2009 9:35:45 AM   
Alan Povey

There Will Be Blood
Year: 2007
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Cast: Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Dano, Dillion Freasier

If as a viewer you want explosions, fast cars and even faster women then There Will Be Blood is probably not for you, a Michael Bay film it is not. If what you do want is an epic that draws you in with its fascinating content, if you want a wonderfully scripted and impeccably acted film then this is your film of choice.

Based on the 1927 novel Oil!, There Will Be Blood is the story of an oilman named Daniel Plainview (Daniel Day-Lewis) who hopes to take advantage of the early 20th Century boom for oil in the state of California. With his son H.W. (Dillon Freasier) he travels across the state promising towns folk of untold wealth and a brand new infrastructure for the people. Of course, first and foremost, Plainview’s intentions are profit for himself and as he becomes greedier this preludes to his downfall. The basis of the story is set around a town called Little Boston that is built upon an “ocean of oil“. Plainview sets about buying up all the land in the area without really disclosing his full intentions to those who are selling but promises the people of Little Boston what he has promised other townsfolk on many other occasions before. Whilst in Little Boston, Plainview is asked to help the town’s church by its pastor Eli Sunday (Paul Dano) and it’s he who progressively becomes a thorn in Plainview’s side. The film follows Plainview’s attempts at making what he can from his drilling, and it appears he will go to any length to get what he wants.

Blood is impeccable and director Paul Thomas Anderson has truly pulled of a beautiful and engrossing film. The film is as satisfying on repeat viewing as the first time it’s watched. Day-Lewis is yet again perfect and his portrayal of Daniel Plainview just draws you in and for me he continues to be one of Hollywood’s best. Another note of appreciation should go to Paul Dano whose performance as the rather unhinged and almost obsessive pastor Eli Sunday is superb, his exorcising of a demon from an old lady is rather disturbing and wonderfully satisfying.

Verdict

Day-Lewis’s performance alone is worth what it would cost to buy, but there is more to this film and that is what makes it all the more fascinating. It may not be everybody’s cup of tea, but if you appreciate good quality film-making then watch and enjoy.

5/5

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 9
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 1/5/2009 1:58:59 PM   
Alan Povey

Traffic
Year: 2000
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Cast: Michael Douglas, Benicio Del Toro, Don Cheadle, Catherine Zeta-Jones

Director Steven Soderbergh seems to have an excellent knack of attracting a group of A-List actors and creating a film that doesn’t feel over inflated or egoistic and Traffic is no exception. Loosely based on the Channel 4 television mini-series of the same name, Traffic is a hyper-linking look at the effects of drugs from the suppliers to the users. Using three different types of filming techniques Soderbergh captures the domino effect of drugs acutely.

In the hot and gritty perspective we follow Mexican cops Javier Rodriguez (Benicio Del Toro) and his partner Manolo Sanchez (Jacob Vargas) who fight to stop drug czars crossing the borders with illegal narcotics. In the cold blue story, which is devised around Washington politics, we follow Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy Robert Wakefield (Michael Douglas) who despite his high profile job, as to contend with his daughter Caroline’s (Erika Christensen) own personal addiction and finally we have the bright, rich feel of San Diego’s plush suburbs which let’s us understand that everything is not what it seems. Apparent business and family man Carlos Ayala has a sinister secret he wants to keep from his wife Helena (Catherine Zeta-Jones) whilst DEA agents Montel Gordon (Don Cheadle) and Ray Castro (Luis Guzman) try to bring him down.

Traffic is brilliant. Although it times in at 147 minutes, it no way feels to long and that is what I love about this film, you kind feel full yet not bloated after watching. Soderbergh handles the subject matter with such care and intelligence that it at no point feels like it’s trying to preach to us he takes a simple concept and creates a spell binding film from it. Simple as that. There are good performances all around, particularly from Del Toro, and the timing of the story telling is superb. The ending finishes it all well and it ties in perfectly leaving the audience with much too discuss and that for me is the point of a film like this. Even after numerous viewings Traffic still offers something that doesn’t tire.

Verdict

A film that needs to be watched to be understood and appreciated. I could come with up lots of superlatives to describe Traffic but I would be here all night. Excellent stuff.

5/5

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 10
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 1/5/2009 2:09:13 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

I haven't seen the mini-series, but Traffic is brilliant, and one of the best films of the decade I've seen.

quote:

jamesbondguy:
Miles is clearly the finest film theorist of his generation

quote:

Deviation:
if it isn't ham, I'll eat a living pig.

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 11
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 1/5/2009 2:22:39 PM   
Alan Povey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

I haven't seen the mini-series, but Traffic is brilliant, and one of the best films of the decade I've seen.

I've never seen the mini-series either, but as you can tell by review of the film I concur with you.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to Miles Messervy 007)
Post #: 12
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 1/5/2009 6:24:45 PM   
chloebelle44

I'm interested! Don't stop yet!

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 13
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 3/5/2009 8:32:11 PM   
Alan Povey

Busy day today so no review, but will be back up and running tomorrow with choice five.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to chloebelle44)
Post #: 14
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 3/5/2009 8:49:53 PM   
richCie

aint seen any so far...

cept There Will Be Blood which si a truly fantastic film so couldnt agree more with that choice. nice idea as well and good luck seeing it through, my film viewing has certainly dropped this last month so maybe i shud try sumin like this to get back on track...

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 15
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 8:18:48 AM   
Alan Povey

quote:

ORIGINAL: richCie

aint seen any so far...

cept There Will Be Blood which si a truly fantastic film so couldnt agree more with that choice. nice idea as well and good luck seeing it through, my film viewing has certainly dropped this last month so maybe i shud try sumin like this to get back on track...

That was the idea behind me doing this. In recent months my film watching had decreased quite considerably so my hope is this will encourage me more.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 16
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 11:48:09 AM   
Alan Povey

Zulu
Year: 1964
Director: Cy Endfield
Cast: Stanley Baker, Jack Hawkins, Ulla Jacobsson, James Booth, Michael Caine

Zulu is my all time guilty pleasure. Every Christmas as a kid, I ceremoniously I looked to see if Zulu was on television, I even collected little air-fix models of the British army and Zulu warriors that I would paint and use to re-create Rourke's Drift. I was about eleven when I first "discovered" Zulu, thanks mainly to my Dad, and I've loved it ever since so when I decided to do this project I knew this film was guaranteed to make the shortlist.

Zulu is set in 1879 South Africa. It tells the story of the the historic battle between the British and Zulus at Rourke's Drift which was a missin station at the time. The film re-inacts the against all odds defence of Rourke's Drift by 139 British who are besieged by thousands of Zulu warriors over the course of a day.

Zulu is a testament to its director Cy Endfield. Without the technology to re-create thousands of Zulus he does it the "old-fashioned" with extras and lots of them. The landscapes and cinematography are both superb, the fact that the film is filmed, in part, on location in South Africa helps. Although it's no great mystery that one or two historical inacurracies occured in filming Zulu, this doesn't take away the effort of the British soldiers witnessed on screen. Zulu has also got its own fair share of some classic qoutes including the scene in the hospital between the two Welsh solidiers, Jones and Jones and the Swiss Mountain Police Officer Corporal Schiess, " He's come to arrest the Zulus" it always raises a smile with me.

Casting of the film is second to none led by a primarily British cast. Stanley Baker portrays Lieutenant John Chard who leads the British, his second in command was Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead played by Michael Caine in his first major film. Jack Hawkins stars as Reverend Otto Witt who Swedish Missionary and James Booth plays criminal and drunken soldier Private Henry Hook. Booth's portrayal of Hook was greeted with much derision from the real life Hook's family. The fact is Hook was a model soldier who didn't drink. All actors play their roles superbly and Caine plays the role of toffy nosed Chard with wonderful ease. Like the role was made for him. Baker plays his role of a man thrown into a desperate situation with such aplomb and one can sympathise with the decisions he has to make that, although see lives lost, ultimately leads to victory.

Verdict

A perfect war film with an almost hint of being like a Western given its surroundings. A good Sunday afternoon film that can be enjoyed by everybody. Some films are timeless, this is one and I'm just glad nobody has had the urge to remake it because that would be a travesty.

5/5

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 17
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 11:51:00 AM   
barkers101

Nice choice, my dads favourite film - mainly because he was so interested in Rourke's Drift etc

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 18
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:17:38 PM   
Alan Povey

quote:

Nice choice, my dads favourite film - mainly because he was so interested in Rourke's Drift etc

I think that was the reason behind my Dad having myself and my brother watch it, he loved it. He was also into war films, particuarly ones set during World War II, so a number of films from this genre will appear on my list.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 19
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:21:00 PM   
barkers101

Ditto mate, when i was very young all i wanted to do was play with my toys and my dad used to sit me down and make me watch it - used to bore the pants of me! but over time i release its a very good film

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 20
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:24:04 PM   
Alan Povey

Funny thing is it never bored me, I've loved it since the first time I watched it and still do now.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 21
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:27:40 PM   
barkers101

I might of been a little too young for it though, i think i was about 5 and all i wanted to do was play Star Wars with sticks

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 22
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:32:34 PM   
Alan Povey

Zulu is just one of those films that has stuck with me since childhood. Maybe its inclusion is more sentimental, I don't know. Once I've finished this project it's my hope to do a top 50 using the basis of this list as trying to whittle down my choices. I suppose time will tell where Zulu comes on that list.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 23
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:35:10 PM   
barkers101

I think it is an under-rated film, but i do think it has its flaws - especially in some of the acting and the script.

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 24
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:37:25 PM   
barkers101

O and Alan... Why the hell do you Bring it On on DVD?

quote:

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 25
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:38:49 PM   
Alan Povey

quote:

I think it is an under-rated film, but i do think it has its flaws - especially in some of the acting and the script.

I thought the acting was excellent, the biggest problems with the script were the "artistic license" used on the historical accuracies or inaccuracies as the case is.

< Message edited by Alan Povey -- 4/5/2009 3:40:18 PM >

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 26
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:41:43 PM   
Alan Povey

quote:

O and Alan... Why the hell do you Bring it On on DVD?

Heh, blame the wife. She has to take responsibility for the "chick-flicks" I'm afraid. As they are part of our collection she insists I add them to the list.

I can safely say it won't be on my list.

< Message edited by Alan Povey -- 4/5/2009 3:58:49 PM >

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 27
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:54:42 PM   
barkers101

I thought the main cast was pretty solid, but some of the supporting cast broke the mood at times. And yes the script had problems.

I am glad it is not a personal favourite then, get your next choice up i am enjoying this list so far

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 28
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 3:58:04 PM   
Alan Povey

quote:

I thought the main cast was pretty solid, but some of the supporting cast broke the mood at times. And yes the script had problems.

I am glad it is not a personal favourite then, get your next choice up i am enjoying this list so far

Next film will hopefully be up later tonight all depends on the time I have. If not then, then definitely tomorrow. There may even be two added tomorrow just bring me back upto speed, just need to decide on which ones now.

Zulu. 5/5
Traffic. 5/5
There Will Be Blood. 5/5
Friday Night Lights. 4/5

My DVDs and Blu-Rays.

100 Films in 100 Days.

(in reply to barkers101)
Post #: 29
RE: 100 Films in 100 Days - 4/5/2009 4:00:52 PM   
barkers101

How come you never visit my thread 

quote:

(in reply to Alan Povey)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> 100 Films in 100 Days: Day 5. *May contain Spoillers* Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI