Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive: Coppola Talks Tetro

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Coppola Talks Tetro Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive: Coppola Talks Tetro - 23/4/2009 11:27:25 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
And...? - 23/4/2009 11:27:25 AM   
Snake-Eyes

Does anyone even give a s**t about this has-been anymore?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: And...? - 23/4/2009 12:15:44 PM   
on a friday

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... the wit on show there is truely extrodinary....yeah i care what with him having been responsible for 4 of the best films ever made. it certainly warrants more attention than a stephen sommers adaptation of a toy line....or maybe im being harsh and you just like under par brian de palma films

gods fantastic, he dropped a church roof on 36 of his followers yesterday while they were grovelling to his majesty(manhunter)

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 3
the new issuse!!!!! - 23/4/2009 1:19:24 PM   
Hughezy

how weird that Empire goes from one of the wrost (well, maybe not worst, but not as good as usual) issues to one that's gonna make me have a nerdgasim BETWEEN spermgasims!

and that snob there, who cares if that other poster like Stephen Sommer films? there's nothing wrong with popcorn films at all.

i mean, i'd rather go to the cinema to see an exciting film that some 3 hour fucking depresssathon!

Post #: 4
RE: high brow vs low brow - 23/4/2009 3:16:10 PM   
on a friday

never said there was anything wrong with popcorn films. i just find it depressing that on a website dedicated to the appreciation of film that anyone could speak about the maker of the godfather films, apocalypse now and the conversation in such a disparaging way. And i suggest you check those films out cause none of em are depressing.                        

and im willing to bet right now that gi joe will be an unmitagated disaster, cgi vomited onto a screen.

< Message edited by on a friday -- 23/4/2009 3:20:50 PM >

gods fantastic, he dropped a church roof on 36 of his followers yesterday while they were grovelling to his majesty(manhunter)

(in reply to Hughezy)
Post #: 5
RE: high brow vs low brow - 23/4/2009 3:41:12 PM   
tftrman

quote:

ORIGINAL: on a friday

never said there was anything wrong with popcorn films. i just find it depressing that on a website dedicated to the appreciation of film that anyone could speak about the maker of the godfather films, apocalypse now and the conversation in such a disparaging way. And i suggest you check those films out cause none of em are depressing.                        

and im willing to bet right now that gi joe will be an unmitagated disaster, cgi vomited onto a screen.

I'd rather stick bleach in my eyes than watch GI Joe, I'll never forgive Sommers for the cinematic defecation that was Van Helsing.

But Apocalypse Now is slightly depressing. Still a fantastic film though.

(in reply to on a friday)
Post #: 6
RE: Exclusive: Coppola Talks Tetro - 24/4/2009 10:17:57 AM   
Tech_Noir

What happened to Coppola's Megaopolis or whatever it was called? It was supposed to be his grand sci-fi flick.

Post #: 7
seriously...! - 24/4/2009 11:42:44 PM   
Lemure

Two brothers reunite and chat about how bad their father was.

Director of The Godfather or not, I don't think I've ever been so excited about a film before!

Post #: 8
RE: seriously...! - 26/4/2009 8:42:51 PM   
Dirty Hartigan

Whilst I'm glad that the Copp is trying to make proper films again, I have something of an aversion to Vincent Gallo. Still, will be interesting to see if he can recover some form.

(in reply to Lemure)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Coppola Talks Tetro Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI