Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Michael Fassbender

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Michael Fassbender Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Michael Fassbender - 25/7/2012 11:25:28 PM   
Whistler

I think if there's one name you want to see attached to any film, it's Michael Fassbender. Video game adaptations are notoriously shit, so if he sees enough in the AC script (it has been written hasn't it?) to produce as well as possibly star, there must be something to it.

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 91
RE: Michael Fassbender - 25/7/2012 11:32:43 PM   
Saltire

I love the Assassin's Creed series and to have his name attached to this project does give it some weight indeed. Of course Whistler you are right, most video game adaptations are awful so we'll see how this one goes, but if it does go ahead I will certainly watch it at least.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 92
RE: Michael Fassbender - 9/9/2012 9:42:37 AM   
wiggle

<<<< Spoilers for those who haven't seen 'Shame' >>>>

We're all acutely aware of the...erm...gifts of Michael Fassbender's Brandon in 'Shame'. But what does he like to do when he's vertical? Well, to get away from the disturbing sound of his sister fornicating with his boss in his own flat, he goes for a run.

I asked the current Essex County Cross Country Champion to analyse Michael Fassbender's running style and this is what he had to say. It comes with a video and everything!

Click here to check the analysis out.

"I wish you were dead - no, I don't mean that. That was silly and unkind, and I shouldn't have said it. But I do wish you'd stop talking." Celia Johnson, Brief Encounter.

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 93
FOR - 11/9/2012 3:15:23 AM   
homersimpson_esq

I would, and I'm straight.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to wiggle)
Post #: 94
RE: FOR - 7/10/2012 3:44:11 PM   
buffster28

just saw Prometheus another great performance from Michael

" driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole "

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 95
RE: FOR - 19/3/2013 7:15:49 PM   
valentine225

He's so sick in X-Men and in Shame. He's so attractive and sexy and in the same time mysterious... I cant' get enough. Of course it's not actually a cinema review I'm doing but they say we can awe freely in this topic. Excuse my english, I'm French. I think he's such a good actor and he has such a charisma!

(in reply to buffster28)
Post #: 96
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Michael Fassbender Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI