Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Transformers 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Transformers 3 Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transformers 3 - 20/3/2009 10:35:58 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time - 26/3/2009 12:39:55 AM   
Mr Grady

Now that Transformers 3 has been greenlit i think it's a strong posibility that ROTF will end on a cliffhanger. 

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Here's hoping.

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends

'My wife has an ass in her cock in the drive way'

Post #: 2
RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time - 26/3/2009 9:55:36 AM   
Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

Now that Transformers 3 has been greenlit i think it's a strong posibility that ROTF will end on a cliffhanger. 

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Here's hoping.

Sounds likely.

Apparently Bay is coming back for a 3rd film but gave the studio a light slap for saying 2011. There's been a lot of (SPOILER - highlight to read) speculation that Prime "dies" in Revenge so I bet a 3rd would involve his return in some fashion.
Still - seeing as ROTF isn't even out yet I think it's a bold move by the studio to set a date for a potential part 3. The last time I can remember this happening was Sony setting a release date for Spider-Man 3 after 2 had a gigantic opening weekend. I'm pretty sure it went like this: Released Friday - makes a wedge, Studio greenlights sequel Monday.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to Mr Grady)
Post #: 3
RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time - 26/3/2009 3:56:20 PM   
primebhoy

deleted

< Message edited by primebhoy -- 26/3/2009 3:57:38 PM >

'Old Man your about one C**t hair away from hillbilly heaven' - Blade II

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 4
RE: Transformers 3: Transformers In Time - 26/3/2009 3:57:57 PM   
primebhoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr Grady

A huuuuge cliffhanger. 

Here's hoping.

Sounds likely.

Apparently Bay is coming back for a 3rd film but gave the studio a light slap for saying 2011. There's been a lot of (SPOILER - highlight to read) speculation that Prime "dies" in Revenge so I bet a 3rd would involve his return in some fashion.
Still - seeing as ROTF isn't even out yet I think it's a bold move by the studio to set a date for a potential part 3. The last time I can remember this happening was Sony setting a release date for Spider-Man 3 after 2 had a gigantic opening weekend. I'm pretty sure it went like this: Released Friday - makes a wedge, Studio greenlights sequel Monday.

Do we think we'll get a return of optimus prime ala the cartoon franchies, everyone battling everyone until prime and galvatron team up to stop it wiping out the whole world??

Loved that extended episode of the tv series..... if only for the fact that every single UNITE were in it..... 'we need computron!'

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 5
RE: Transformers 3 - 1/7/2009 12:20:10 AM   
Gordon Jordan

Hope the 3rd one isnt ruied like the 2nd one with to many silly jokes and the action moving that fast you cnt see whats going on. I would like to see the 3rd one in Autobot City and have the massive transformers Trypticon and Metroplex fighting.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 6
RE: Transformers 3 - 1/7/2009 7:19:55 AM   
Tech_Noir

I reckon Transformers 3 will have a lower budget and more studio control now that Bay is gone, I also think Spielberg won't be involved much (not that he was with the first two).

(in reply to Gordon Jordan)
Post #: 7
RE: Transformers 3 - 1/7/2009 11:24:37 AM   
coolstar

Do i really need to see the first movie in order to watch ROTF ? (I have not seen the first one)

I am going Deep Deep undercover

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 8
RE: Transformers 3 - 1/7/2009 12:19:01 PM   
mystra

for the third one i want to see dinobots and the bad guy has got to be Unicron!! Bay could have a field day with a giant fuck off big planet munching robot, how cool would that be!! and less humping lol and urrrm at least try and put megan fox to some use other than screaming and looking pretty, she at least did stuff in the first film, 2nd one makes out that she went to the Mary Jane School of Screaming Women Who Get into Trouble in Films!! and yes just carry on with lots of robots scrapping !

(in reply to coolstar)
Post #: 9
RE: Transformers 3 - 1/7/2009 12:49:42 PM   
Marwood

Having seen ROTF last night I'd be interested in seeing a change of direction, maybe take the adventures more off planet (or at least out of deserts). Tbh I'm hoping Bay either doesn't come back or he has some tight reigns thrown on him for a third, ROTF was ridiculous fun like the first film but also really, really over the top, crass and had some really dodgy racial stuff going on.

I could care less about the human characters so I'd be fine with Sam and Mikaela going bye-bye. I'd rather see Lennox and Epps play the central roles still working with the Autobots in some crises because you know the Decepticons will be back.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to mystra)
Post #: 10
RE: Bay should destroy the world - 19/7/2009 4:28:00 PM   
BenBlack

I think it should definately take a new direction i think the whole sam thing is done now! would love to see galvatron cyclones and the sweeps and ultra magnus but please no rodimas prime!!!
Post #: 11
RE: Bay should destroy the world - 20/7/2009 3:57:40 PM   
Ghost Mutt

They should resort back to animation. That is all.

Picking my scabs.

(in reply to BenBlack)
Post #: 12
RE: Transformers 3 - 24/7/2009 11:07:22 AM   
primebhoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Renegade1974

i hope optimus prime doesnt die in transformers rotf,it wouldnt be the same without him,if he does die then they could bring him back as Rodimus prime,which is what happened in the original transformers cartoon,also as long as they dont introduce the dinobots then it will be a good film

Don't want to sound too geeky, but this isn't what happenend in the cartoons. At no point did optimus become rodimus prime. Optimus prime died and the matrix of leadership was passed to Ultra Magnus, who inturn was blown to bits by galvatron, put together again by Wreck-gar and the junkions, and then hot rod fought glavatron inside unicron, and unleashed the power of the matrix to light the darkest hour. In turn he became Rodimus Prime, not optimus as you've suggested!

Just re-read this and it is way too geeky....but hey i'm on a film forum talking about robot movies, so who cares!!

Post #: 13
RE: Transformers 3 - 27/7/2009 2:05:07 AM   
JoeyPottr

Get rid of the Leo guy, Sam's the one with the wits, he doesn't need a sidekick, just Sam and Mikaela. I thought that Revenge of the Fallen was awesome! SPOILERS ******
Have an ultimate battle between Optimus and Megatron in the middle of a big city. Either start it from the aircraft carrier in the end of ROTF or have it a few years down the road with Sam and Mikaela engaged.

wandering through the tall grass of life

(in reply to primebhoy)
Post #: 14
RE: Transformers 3 - 27/7/2009 1:47:06 PM   
Timon

I reckon that should scale it back a bit.

Keep Sam and NEST but everyone else is a bit surplus to requirement (including Mikeala). Perhaps have her die in the sequel prompting Sam to want to become more engaged in the fight against the Decepticons?

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to JoeyPottr)
Post #: 15
RE: - 12/1/2010 6:20:52 PM   
genejoke

writer? not quite script reads like this.

EXT a beach at sunset megan fox is looking hot as camera moves teases over her barely covered body. shia is drooling and babbling about commitment.

FOX
oh shush you silly man no one is listening to what you are saying they are drooling over me and watching the cgi wankfest.

SHIA
Will you marry me?

As he asks a sneaky deceptican that will only be named in the credits steals the ring.

20 minutes of chasing ensues it ends when bumblebee rolls up as the decepticon gets away.

BUMBLEBEE
weeeoiiaaar
SHIA
OH for fucks sake speak up you muppet.

OPTIMUS He cant I removed his vocals because he kept singing black eyed peas songs. The ring the decepticon stole was an ancient artifact from cybertron that will doom the earth!!!!! SHIA say what now?

30 minutes of random dick and fart gags followed by an hour of explosions and cgi wankery. Oh and sunsets.  And possibly some more random hot girls and annoying secret agents.
Post #: 16
RE: RE: - 12/1/2010 6:22:38 PM   
genejoke

thought for the day

optimus prime

roughly means best leader yes?

Rodimus prime

dick leader?

(in reply to genejoke)
Post #: 17
RE: RE: - 13/1/2010 6:27:06 AM   
eyevideo12

Its A Great Movie I Love Part 1,2 And Was Expecting That The 3rd One Will Be also Good

And It Comes Up To My Expectations I Love It

(in reply to genejoke)
Post #: 18
RE: - 13/1/2010 9:31:21 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: ivanahump

he'll bring back unicron and the shitness will begin

As a planet eating entity hes probably the only one who can end this woeful audio/visual cluster fuck once and for all. Bring him on

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
Post #: 19
RE: RE: - 13/1/2010 12:02:32 PM   
M8d Hatt3r

The thrid film should use more of the animal transformers that they use in the animated series.

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 20
RE: RE: - 13/1/2010 2:50:30 PM   
grucl

quote:

ORIGINAL: genejoke
EXT a beach at sunset megan fox is looking hot as camera moves teases over her barely covered body. [...]

Well, I'm sold.

(in reply to genejoke)
Post #: 21
RE: Transformers 3 - 17/1/2010 5:55:42 PM   
deca4ever

if its like the second one lets hope its scrapped

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 22
RE: Transformers 3 - 17/1/2010 7:13:21 PM   
coolstar

Its gonna end up as a trilogy anyway 

I am going Deep Deep undercover

(in reply to deca4ever)
Post #: 23
RE: - 17/1/2010 8:05:01 PM   
Scott_

quote:

ORIGINAL: Smokinator

megan should die so she can do bigger and better things and so the film becomes a bit more emotional and less BANG! BOOSH! KABOOM!

Fuck emotion, robots don't have no emotion. I want more of this BANG! BOOSH! KABOOM! Megan Fox should die though...as should most of the cast. Keep Shia though, his parents can go...hell maybe even Shia can go. I liked the idea of the US Military working together with Optimus and co. as a strike force, that would make for a cool film.

How hard is it for Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman to turn in a (semi)serious script for Transformers, they did it for Star Trek and then they go and give me fucking gangsta robots, grumpy Jetfire AND Devastors testicles! Not to mention the overdone comedy which was rarely funny. I like Transfomers and Michael Bay but c'mon! Even I have some sort of standards.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz
Post #: 24
Transformers 3 - 17/1/2010 8:07:58 PM   
Tech_Noir

I'd like to see Bay do one more Transformers - maybe leave Earth and go to Cybertron (or what's left of it).

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 25
RE: Transformers 3 - 17/1/2010 8:22:28 PM   
Scott_

A Cybertron set Film would be awesome but I doubt they'd do it without a human face in there...

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 26
RE: Transformers 3 - 18/1/2010 8:54:02 AM   
Sotto Voce

Ultra Magnus should be in it, because its good to say Ultra Magnus.
Ultra Magnus.

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 27
RE: Transformers 3 - 18/1/2010 9:35:51 AM   
primebhoy

Having watched this over the festive period on blu ray, you can not doubt how good it looks, however as a HUGE transformers fan, I must say I didnt really like it second time around. The twins were more annoying than I remembered, Jetfire was crap and I didnt like all the robots they introduced without any names etc! Devastator was great, but on whole I was really dissappointed with it. I found myself wandering in and out of the kitchen while it was on (something i didnt do with star trek on second watch!)

Heres hoping they make an altogether more co-hesive movie 3rd time around, with a decent plot, and a decent amount of backstory for any of the new robots. The first film worked well with less robots as we knew who they were and actually gave a shit bout them!

C'mon BAY sort it out please!

(in reply to Sotto Voce)
Post #: 28
RE: Transformers 3 - 18/1/2010 9:36:13 AM   
primebhoy

Ultra Magnus is gay!

(in reply to primebhoy)
Post #: 29
RE: Transformers 3 - 18/1/2010 10:39:35 AM   
Sotto Voce

quote:

ORIGINAL: primebhoy

Ultra Magnus is gay!

You're the one who recently had a "festive period".

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to primebhoy)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Transformers 3 Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI