Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Adam Marcus To Walk With A Zombie

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Adam Marcus To Walk With A Zombie Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adam Marcus To Walk With A Zombie - 16/3/2009 12:57:34 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
As Eddie in Early Doors would possibly* comment : - 16/3/2009 12:57:34 PM   
jayphex

"Unnecessary, Ken"

Doesn't need to be re-made, re-imagined, re-booted or anything else beginning with re. If a re-make of 'night/curse** of the demon' is announced, i'm starting up a posse (does anyone know where I can get pitch-forks and burning torches wholesale?)

*After going on about temporary traffic lights, a dead tortoise and the dog who found the stolen world cup (Pickles)

**depending on your persuasion, title wise.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
I walked with a zombie the first time..... - 16/3/2009 1:58:17 PM   
Horrorguru

Why the hell would i want to walk with them again? Think about it, the original movie was of its time, hell even H.P. Lovecraft had created the new ZOMBIE, zombies that eat people with his story HERBERT WEST RE-ANIMATOR, and then GEORGE A.ROMERO creted the modern cinematic zombie, romeros ghouls rewrote the rules, Romeros zombies were no longer poor plantation slaves they were a whole new society, Romeros ghouls are the definitive zombie, lets face it the running ones are f**king stupid, they will be remaking ELECTROCUTION OF AN ELEPHANT next, for f**Ks sake, i'm bored of remakes already.

Post #: 3
RE: I walked with a zombie the first time..... - 16/3/2009 2:08:12 PM   
elab49

quote:

The original was also only 69 minutes long, so there's plenty of room for Marcus' remake to expand, and hopefully, improve upon what's gone before.

I'd love to have heard more of the areas of the original from Tourneur/Lewton that could be made better by someone who made a Friday the 13th sequel and shows 2 other amazingly forgettable pieces of kak on his CV.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 16/3/2009 2:09:35 PM >

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Horrorguru)
Post #: 4
Moving it to New Orleans - 17/3/2009 2:07:21 PM   
bonniee

is more likely to result in a Skeleton Key rubbish horror than a 'serious, atmospheric affair'.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Adam Marcus To Walk With A Zombie Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI