Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Let The Right One In

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Let The Right One In Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Let The Right One In - 12/4/2009 7:59:34 PM   
Starscream

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: losthighway

Last rant, I promise  but something that is truly riling me as I read numerous reviews in the papers/forums...

Eli is a boy folks, not a girl! It seems to be a plot point that is being sadly missed by a good 99% of reviewers.

I'd guess most hard copy reviewers don't mention it because it is a pretty big spoiler?

I completely missed this when I saw this on Friday

I did love the film btw

The allspark will be mine!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 61
RE: Let The Right One In - 12/4/2009 10:02:06 PM   
directorscut

quote:

***SPOILER***

Last rant, I promise  but something that is truly riling me as I read numerous reviews in the papers/forums...

Eli is a boy folks, not a girl! It seems to be a plot point that is being sadly missed by a good 99% of reviewers.

I'm guessing that's why he/she/it looks, talks and acts like a girl.

I'd say the film hints towards an androgynous vampire gender rather than simply boy or girl and the film leaves it at most ambiguous and is certainly not clear cut as you make it.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 62
RE: Let The Right One In - 13/4/2009 12:21:22 PM   
losthighway

quote:

I'd say the film hints towards an androgynous vampire gender rather than simply boy or girl and the film leaves it at most ambiguous and is certainly not clear cut as you make it.

In the book Eli is a castrated boy and that is what that quick shot of his crotch, in the film - and it's in the book too - eludes to. So, it is clear cut (if you've read the book), but not really defined as well in the film. The scene where Eli leans over Oskar and says 'be me for a while' is the part in the book where Oskar sees in flashback how Eli was taken from his mother, castrated and turned into a vampire. However, this part is missed out of the film and it goes straight onto the next scene is and left ambiguous.

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 63
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 12:09:52 AM   
directorscut

quote:

quote:

In the book Eli is a castrated boy and that is what that quick shot of his crotch, in the film - and it's in the book too - eludes to. So, it is clear cut (if you've read the book), but not really defined as well in the film. The scene where Eli leans over Oskar and says 'be me for a while' is the part in the book where Oskar sees in flashback how Eli was taken from his mother, castrated and turned into a vampire. However, this part is missed out of the film and it goes straight onto the next scene is and left ambiguous.

It's in the book but as we all know storylines and elements from books are regularly dropped and changed in transition from page to screen.   A film has to stand on its own and a film-maker or viewer can't just say "read the book" to get elements that are not present on the screen.  Peter Jackson can't just say Saruman did invade the Shire in the film because he did in the book.  In the film version he didn't.  In the film version of Let the Right One In there is very little to suggest she is a he.  You don't gain female looks and voice by being castrated.  I'm guessing the director or writer thought it was an unnecessary element to the story for the screen and I would agree.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

Post #: 64
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 12:40:49 AM   
Quint

I agree that it probably is an unnecessary element, and would also agree that the director was right to exclude it. But they didn't completely, hence the shot of her/his crotch and the scarring. It seemed like such a throwaway shot, that maybe was there to please readers of the book, but actually just confused people like me who had to do some post-film research to understand. So for me, that was the one very odd moment in an otherwise good quality film.

My Art: http://adamwayneart.com/

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 65
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 10:25:02 AM   
tftrman

I didn't know that particular revelation about Eli. I'd say the film and the book are different interpretations of the story though (in the same way as The Shining film/book are quite different). My opinion is that Eli is female in the film, her saying "I'm not a girl" is more because well, she's not - she's hundreds of years old and not really human anymore. She dresses as a girl and looks like a girl and the relationship is more tender than that of two boys being friends. It is obviously more ambiguous than the book was and that is just my opinion, which I'm sure those who have read the book will disagree with.

(in reply to Starscream)
Post #: 66
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 10:26:18 AM   
elab49

I'd agree if not for the shot mentioned above. I think that does confuse the issue - although I tend to think, given everything that was left out - your suggestion may well have been the way to go.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 67
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 10:32:57 AM   
tftrman

quote:

I'd agree if not for the shot mentioned above. I think that does confuse the issue - although I tend to think, given everything that was left out - your suggestion may well have been the way to go.

That shot was the one part of the film that I didn't think was very well handled, it seemed very clumsy and almost throwaway. I'd thought at the time that Eli's "lady parts" had been sewn up. As mentioned previously, being castrated wouldn't lead to Eli looking like a girl. Again, it seems that it is being purposely ambiguous.  

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 68
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 3:42:12 PM   
JIm R

Heart wrenchingly beautiful film, go see. 5 stars.

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 69
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 8:20:47 PM   
losthighway

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

quote:

That shot was the one part of the film that I didn't think was very well handled, it seemed very clumsy and almost throwaway. I'd thought at the time that Eli's "lady parts" had been sewn up. As mentioned previously, being castrated wouldn't lead to Eli looking like a girl. Again, it seems that it is being purposely ambiguous.  

That's interesting because my friend who saw the film first, yet had not read the book, said Eli was androgynous and she wasn't sure if it was a boy/girl. As for the castration argument not leading to him looking like a girl, not necessarily so there would be a testesterone imbalance which could lead to more feminised features/voice... although I have to disagree about the voice because it's definately deeper in the scene after that shot. I saw the film again a couple of days back and although my initial disappointments have waned a little, I will admit to enjoying it more than the first time.

I suppose for me, the fact Eli is a boy in the book and their relationship just is was why it was my fave read of 2008. There was no room for debate/discussion/re-reading as there now is with the film.

Oh and I know someone has mentioned on here about that swimming pool ending feeling tagged on. That scene is direct from page to screen - and for those wondering how the boy's feet fly through the water at such speed, it's because Eli has wings and is carrying him through the air. Again, another nice touch for fans of the book - and an effective shot for the film!

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 70
RE: Let The Right One In - 14/4/2009 9:43:17 PM   
R W

Director: Tomas Alfredson
Screenwriter: John Ajvide Lindqvist
Starring: Kare Hedebrant, Lina Leandersson, Per Ragnar, Peter Carlberg

Synopsis
In early 1980s Blackeberg, the bullied 12-year old Oskar (Hedebrant) dreams of revenge towards his classmates. When he befriends with his new neighbour Eli (Leandersson), this peculiar girl turns about to be a vampire who is causing trouble towards the suburb.

Review
For many years, the vampire genre has grown tiresome as it has recently supported the action genre with no-brainers like Underworld and Van Helsing. Since horror has now become derivative in Hollywood, we must turn towards our European cousins for classics like Pan’s Labyrinth and The Orphanage. Now Sweden is putting a piece of fear into us as it brings the reason of why blood-suckers are truly frightening.

Written by John Ajvide Lindqvist, whose novel this is based upon, the film has more aspects than just scares as the story starts of as a coming-of-age tale, in which a bullied boy who needs bravery to fight back but also needs the help from an unusual friend. Then the film slowly becomes one of suspense and murder, but the story never changes tone as it is mostly focused on the child protagonists.

Lindqvist’s screenplay stays very true to his own book as many of the best moments are translated from page to screen. While the film removes backgrounds from many supporting characters, the characters themselves are well-handled and fit perfectly to circle the two children. What the film succeeds more than the book is that it provides a lot more mystery and the story has a feel-good direction, without falling into sentimentality.

As someone who has done dramas for both cinema and television, Tomas Alfredson makes a masterful debut as a horror director. Many of the scares are done through Hoyte van Hoytema’s stunning cinematography, in which the violence doesn’t go too overbroad as there are no scenes of blood being spurted out.

Child actors Kare Hedebrant and Lina Leandersson has perfect chemistry in perhaps one of the most beautiful love stories as they both carry the heart of the story. As Hedebrant’s Oskar slowly develops through his journey of becoming a man, Leandderson’s Eli is a character that is all about the reveals, just like Linda Blair’s transformation in The Exorcist.

It has been recently indicated that Matt Reeves (director of Cloverfield) is planning to direct the American remake of this instant classic. Even though it has been said that it will be a different interpretation of Lindqvist’s novel, there is always a possibility that Hollywood will screw up just like any other remake that has been around in the last ten years.

Verdict
Since Spain has been taken control of the horror genre, Sweden now has a masterpiece that is definitely up there with Pan’s Labyrinth.

Post #: 71
ABBA - still the best thing to come out of Sweden - 16/4/2009 7:52:37 AM   
fergiecool

Am I the only one who thought this movie was massively overrated? Yes, it looks fantastic. Yes, the child actors give great performances. Yes, it's a different take on the vampire genre. BUT, does it merit 5 stars? Absolutely not. Some of the elements were very badly dealt with. The whole issue of Eli being a boy/girl was ridiculously poor. I agree that you shouldn't have to spoon-feed your audience but why show us a shot of Eli's nethers if it adds absolutely nothing to the story other than confusion? Was Eli confessing "I'm not a girl" not enough? Also, the guy who was supposedly helping Eli find her victims could be the worst serial killer in cinema history. Not only does he string someone up in a public park but he then tries the same trick in a bloody leisure centre! How did he ever get any success? The end sequence in the pool was also bordering on comedy. It was a good movie, but it was far from a great one.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 72
RE: ABBA - still the best thing to come out of Sweden - 16/4/2009 7:01:16 PM   
kingalan

Thought it was good but certainly not worthy of the various glowing reviews I've read. Five stars and comparisons to Pan's Labyrinth seem a little exciteable to say the least. It had some genuinely creepy moments and images which , if handled better and padded with better pace and narrative, could have contributed to a film with potential. Ultimately though, I just found it very uninteresting and bland. Then suddenly, there's the silly jarring sequence in the swimming pool at the end which just seemed gratuitous and going for a cheap laugh when in contrast with the quiet, subtle story which preceded it.

(in reply to fergiecool)
Post #: 73
RE: Let The Right One In - 16/4/2009 7:09:19 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

Oh and I know someone has mentioned on here about that swimming pool ending feeling tagged on. That scene is direct from page to screen - and for those wondering how the boy's feet fly through the water at such speed, it's because Eli has wings and is carrying him through the air. Again, another nice touch for fans of the book - and an effective shot for the film!

the fact that it was lifted straight from the book doesnt mean that it feels any less tagged on, or justifies it in any way. do you not think that the film would have been better had it not finished with the moment where the two part company, thus leaving an ending in keeping with the rest of the story and leaving the tacky cheap shots out of an otherwise much more subtle film? the idea of eli swooping down to save the day is the sort of thing i would expect from twilight, or some shoddy american remake, in an effort to create an unnecessarily exciting finale. it just seemed out of character with the rest of the film and left a sour taste in the mouth.

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 16/4/2009 7:11:45 PM >

Post #: 74
RE: A Swedish Midwinter Tale - 16/4/2009 7:14:50 PM   
Woger

I was a bit dissapointed with the film but I don't understand the criticism of the pool scene. I thought it was great especially the way you see it from the point of view of Oskar.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 75
RE: A Swedish Midwinter Tale - 16/4/2009 7:50:09 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woger

I was a bit dissapointed with the film but I don't understand the criticism of the pool scene. I thought it was great especially the way you see it from the point of view of Oskar.

it was a lovely looking scene, but it felt tacked on and out of character (for the film, not eli).

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 76
RE: A Swedish Midwinter Tale - 16/4/2009 8:22:44 PM   
Woger

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

it was a lovely looking scene, but it felt tacked on and out of character (for the film, not eli).

Well it was the Climax and you know the Swedes and their filming of climaxes.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 77
RE: A Swedish Midwinter Tale - 16/4/2009 8:41:26 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well it was the Climax and you know the Swedes and their filming of climaxes.

ha, thats actually pretty good reasoning, i wonder if anyone else has picked up on that?

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 78
RE: Let The Right One In - 17/4/2009 9:25:02 AM   
Timon

Having not read the book, the whole thing about Eli being a castrated boy completely passed me by and is in no way obvious in the film. If anything that 'throwaway shot' just confused me rather than clarifying anything.

However, it was an excellent little film, moving and atmospheric. It's just a shame that young Oskar will grow up to be 'the new Hakan'. Not having read the book, I got the impression that 40 or so years ago, Hakan was in Oskar's position, fell in love with Eli and spent the rest of his life "looking after her" - ie getting her dinner. When he says, "Promise me you won't see that boy", maybe it was just me but I got the feeling he was jealous, more than worried realising his possible replacement was being selected.

Good film though, enjoyed it a lot.

4/5

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

Post #: 79
RE: Let The Right One In - 17/4/2009 12:28:55 PM   
richCie

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

quote:

That's interesting because my friend who saw the film first, yet had not read the book, said Eli was androgynous and she wasn't sure if it was a boy/girl. As for the castration argument not leading to him looking like a girl, not necessarily so there would be a testesterone imbalance which could lead to more feminised features/voice... although I have to disagree about the voice because it's definately deeper in the scene after that shot. I saw the film again a couple of days back and although my initial disappointments have waned a little, I will admit to enjoying it more than the first time.

I suppose for me, the fact Eli is a boy in the book and their relationship just is was why it was my fave read of 2008. There was no room for debate/discussion/re-reading as there now is with the film.

see i got this from the film in any case. everyone i saw it with picked up on the fact that Eli is a boy, and yet that revalation makes no difference to Oskar and Eli, they still love each other anyway. that said i don't feel like it was a necessary revalation and excising it completely would not have damaged the film (but nor did keeping it). personally i havent read the book and that does seem to be a crucial factor in the overall opinion of the film, and in a way im now reluctant to read the book because the film really was magnificent. up there with the best films ive seen this year. i will read the book but i hope it doesnt detract from the film because it really was stunning.

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

Post #: 80
IT IS THE REAL DEAL - 17/4/2009 2:35:34 PM   
omarx

Bleak, slow, barren, detached, and very cold.. I can see why some people hate it, But it is for these reasons and the way the film has been shot and acted that these same points make the film the outstanding triumph that it is. I went to it preparing to be fully dissapointed , but came out of the cinema haunted. ESSENTIAL VIEWING

Post #: 81
IT IS THE REAL DEAL - 17/4/2009 2:35:37 PM   
omarx

Bleak, slow, barren, detached, and very cold.. I can see why some people hate it, But it is for these reasons and the way the film has been shot and acted that these same points make the film the outstanding triumph that it is. I went to it preparing to be fully dissapointed , but came out of the cinema haunted. ESSENTIAL VIEWING

Post #: 82
RE: Let The Right One In - 18/4/2009 12:01:50 PM   
losthighway

quote:

quote:

the fact that it was lifted straight from the book doesnt mean that it feels any less tagged on, or justifies it in any way. do you not think that the film would have been better had it not finished with the moment where the two part company, thus leaving an ending in keeping with the rest of the story and leaving the tacky cheap shots out of an otherwise much more subtle film? the idea of eli swooping down to save the day is the sort of thing i would expect from twilight, or some shoddy american remake, in an effort to create an unnecessarily exciting finale. it just seemed out of character with the rest of the film and left a sour taste in the mouth.

I actually like that scene but I can see how it sticks out like a sore thumb in contrast to the rest of the film. The scene doesn't actually appear that out of place in the book because the novel includes a lot more gore/violence. Tbh, if they had made the book as is, I imagine this would have easily got an '18' cert.

quote:

However, it was an excellent little film, moving and atmospheric. It's just a shame that young Oskar will grow up to be 'the new Hakan'. Not having read the book, I got the impression that 40 or so years ago, Hakan was in Oskar's position, fell in love with Eli and spent the rest of his life "looking after her" - ie getting her dinner. When he says, "Promise me you won't see that boy", maybe it was just me but I got the feeling he was jealous, more than worried realising his possible replacement was being selected.

It's been a few months now since I read the book, so apologies for any discrepancies here but as I recall Hakan became Eli's guardian because he is a paedophile and Eli uses Hakan's desire for young boys as a 'bargaining' tool. As I remember, Eli lets Hakan hold him in the book when he sees him making an effort, and is far more controlling of him.

As for reading the book, if you enjoyed the film... just be aware that it's a very different experience. As I've said elsewhere I think they've managed to make an 'arthouse' feature out of a pulp fiction novel. And as for all the criticisms about the upcoming US remake, the book has a very Americanised feel to it anyway (although could be to do with the translation!?)

Post #: 83
This beats Twilight any day! - 18/4/2009 6:53:56 PM   
dannyfletch

Firstly i would like to say thanks to you guys at Empire for recomending this masterpiece of film making. I've just been to see this and was simply blown away and mesmorised by this beautifull and highly atmospheric vampire film. I can't remember the last time i felt so many different emotions watching a film. It was scary, sad, emotional and brilliantly made. The two lead child actors were faultless in their roles and i was simply swept away by their performances. I also can't remember the last time a film made me feel so uncomfortable with suspense and a few scenes made me almost jump out of my seat, espiecially the bathroom scene. Simply Fangtastic!

Post #: 84
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 1:06:50 AM   
Drone

Beautiful, beautiful film, I'm completely blown away.  Needless t say I will follow it up by reading the novel next week.  An easy four stars!

Now then :

quote:

quote:

It's been a few months now since I read the book, so apologies for any discrepancies here but as I recall Hakan became Eli's guardian because he is a paedophile and Eli uses Hakan's desire for young boys as a 'bargaining' tool. As I remember, Eli lets Hakan hold him in the book when he sees him making an effort, and is far more controlling of him.

I feel adambatman's (incorrect) theory is brilliant; and far better than the actual story behind Hakan.  "Promise me you won't see that boy" is far more heart wrenching if you think of it in tthe terms he suggests IMO.  Gawd what a movie, "Twilight" take note.

< Message edited by Drone -- 19/4/2009 1:07:12 AM >

Post #: 85
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 10:36:33 AM   
richCie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drone

Beautiful, beautiful film, I'm completely blown away.  Needless t say I will follow it up by reading the novel next week.  An easy four stars!

Now then :

quote:

quote:

I feel adambatman's (incorrect) theory is brilliant; and far better than the actual story behind Hakan.  "Promise me you won't see that boy" is far more heart wrenching if you think of it in tthe terms he suggests IMO.  Gawd what a movie, "Twilight" take note.

what gets 5 stars then?

personally i think the relationship between Hakan and Eli was very well done in the film. he is clearly in love with him and probably has for years and years, and she totally manipulates that, the scene where she strokes his face just for a moment then leaves for example. he is in the position where he will do anything for him yet for almost nothing in return. hell he even kills himself for him, in many ways he's probably the most sympathetic character in the film? unsure how they met, perhaps he was like Oskar and fell in love as a boy, or maybe he is simply a peadophile. it certainly lends some bitterness to the films ending considering Oskar's likely future...

and yes when Hakan does ask her not to see that boy maybe he wants to save Oskar from a similar fate, but equally he may just be jealous? you can look at the film in a variety of ways, some optimistic, some pessimistic and i don't think any are definative. things might be more clear cut in the book, but this isnt the book and so i'll base my judgments on the film alone.

(in reply to Drone)
Post #: 86
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 11:10:35 AM   
captainrentboy

So I am literally the only one who didn't think it was all that, and thought that it was hyped up a little tooo much
Usually there's at least one other person who will agree with the grumpy bastard who doesn't like a particular film that everyone else adores....
Damn you all!!

< Message edited by captainrentboy -- 19/4/2009 11:11:11 AM >

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 87
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 12:13:05 PM   
richCie

quote:

ORIGINAL: captainrentboy

So I am literally the only one who didn't think it was all that, and thought that it was hyped up a little tooo much
Usually there's at least one other person who will agree with the grumpy bastard who doesn't like a particular film that everyone else adores....
Damn you all!!

actually i think a fair few people regard it as disappointing compared to the book. but fortunately quite a lot did appreciate how good it was

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 88
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 12:34:20 PM   
Wilbert

I enjoyed this movie a lot. Despite the fact I saw a dubbed version. The dubbing wasn't bad but the main bullies voice was terrible.

The pace could have been picked up a little bit and the cat-attack was unintentionally funny. If we had just seen the cats hissing and about to strike and then cut to the aftermath, it would have been more effective.

The kids were fantastic though and the whole thing worked very well. I liked the grubbiness of the vampires lifestyle with the lengths that Eli's acolyte had to go to so as Eli could feed. Very effective.

I think Reeves might do a good job with a remake. I think it's a film that could translate very well in the same way Ringu did.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 89
RE: Let The Right One In - 19/4/2009 2:15:27 PM   
losthighway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

I enjoyed this movie a lot. Despite the fact I saw a dubbed version. The dubbing wasn't bad but the main bullies voice was terrible.

The pace could have been picked up a little bit and the cat-attack was unintentionally funny. If we had just seen the cats hissing and about to strike and then cut to the aftermath, it would have been more effective.

The kids were fantastic though and the whole thing worked very well. I liked the grubbiness of the vampires lifestyle with the lengths that Eli's acolyte had to go to so as Eli could feed. Very effective.

I think Reeves might do a good job with a remake. I think it's a film that could translate very well in the same way Ringu did.

Hooray! I'm totally with you on that sentiment Wilbert.  It's not a patch on the book but I will admit the film has grown on me. What can I say, the kids performances are very good and i'm a sucker for bleak dramas with emotive scores!

Also, wondered if anyone has read/is reading this...

[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Q29Mc1tOL._SL210_.jpg[/image]

I started a thread on the Bookworms forum a while ago but nobody seems to have picked this one up yet. I've just started reading it (had it on the backburner for a while) and it's very good so far. As I said in the book thread, it appears to have a similar theme to Romero's upcoming (Island?)...of the Dead and while having your typical zombie elements, it concentrates more on the possible emotions of seeing a deceased loved one return home.

< Message edited by losthighway -- 19/4/2009 2:24:36 PM >

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Let The Right One In Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI