Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Witness The Exclusive Push Clip

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Witness The Exclusive Push Clip Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Witness The Exclusive Push Clip - 13/2/2009 2:06:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Not bad, not good - 13/2/2009 2:06:58 PM   
cgoodno

From a stateside view, it wasn't a bad movie or a good movie. But for a movie that's trying to tag along on the coattails of comic book hero type movies, it definitely didn't do such a bad job.

The cast wasn't really used to their potential, even Chris Evans. The special effects are kind of typical with today's action-oriented movies but nothing above the norm. The storyline tries to be more complicated than it should be as well. But, even with these issues, it wasn't a waste of money.

Oh, and if you're feeling goofy, you and your friends can spend an hour trying to outdo one another with the best Bleeder-look-a-like contest.  Goofiest thing you'll see in the movie.

< Message edited by cgoodno -- 13/2/2009 2:09:33 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Pointless! - 13/2/2009 3:43:13 PM   
Ash_G

This is hardly gonna make people excited. Pointless clip to show. She draws tigers, wow! Someone stop me from peeing my pants!

Post #: 3
- 13/2/2009 5:48:12 PM   
hatebox

So this will get 3 stars no matter what it's like, as Empire are advertising it.

Post #: 4
EAT - 14/2/2009 6:40:33 PM   
Duane Barry

Sombody PLEASE FEED Dakota Fanning. She's a kid for christsakes & she already has an eating disorder - she looks like a fuckin headknocker! (Lollipop Syndrome)

Post #: 5
RE: Witness The Exclusive Push Clip - 15/2/2009 2:16:50 AM   
kinge247

I've got a bad feelin about this movie. We had Jumper the other year which was in the same vein and that was nowhere near as good as it should have been.  I'll wait and see it before passing judgement though.

Post #: 6
Oh no - 15/2/2009 2:39:59 AM   
nybras

Not her, that little snot in another film!
I try and avoid seeing any movies with her in it, however I love Man on Fire and War of the Worlds and that little punk just happens to be in it!

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Witness The Exclusive Push Clip Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI