Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Roman Empire Documentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Roman Empire Documentary Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Roman Empire Documentary - 31/1/2009 3:39:07 PM   
The Knutsens

I am getting really into my documentaries at the moment and have recently been watching the world at war and the ken burns documentaries.

I really want to get a good documentary series about the roman empire now though but am struggling to find anything. I have looked on amazon and other online dvd retailers but it is hard to find out which one would be best to buy. Basically I don't wont to buy just any dvd set, i want to get the definitive documentary about the subject, just like the world at war is the best ww2 series and the american civil war is the best american civil war documentary. Which is the best documentary to buy about the roman empire?

George Costanza : "My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

Annie Hall: It's so clean out here.
Alvy Singer: That's because they don't throw their garbage away, they turn it into television shows.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> Roman Empire Documentary Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI