Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Schnabel To Pen Girlfriend In A Coma

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Schnabel To Pen Girlfriend In A Coma Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Schnabel To Pen Girlfriend In A Coma - 28/1/2009 10:50:32 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Please dont bother - 28/1/2009 10:50:32 AM   
stevoh1983

For the love of GOD! dont let this guy anywhere near a camera or pen & paper ever again. This alerady sounds like it could be as bad as the love guru....

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 28/1/2009 11:42:26 AM   
Manfrendshensindshen

I thought this was about JULIAN Schnabel - Hewitt, you fiendish master of deception!!!

Post #: 3
Don't do that to me :( - 28/1/2009 8:12:42 PM   
punchdrunk

I was struck with a mix of happiness at seeing that one of my favourite novels was going to be adapted, confusion at the choice of director then relief that he wasn't going to ruin it (the other film maybe) like he did with Love Guru. To disappointment again that it more than likely won't be made into a film if this is a flop. I'm confused again :s

Post #: 4
PLEAE NO...NOT LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS - 29/1/2009 11:32:04 AM   
PMunkey

Please for the love of God don’t make “Girlfriend...” this way and if you do please sever any ties to the book. The book is not a comedy but rather an interwoven piece of satire dealing with the plight of one parent families, heroin addiction, faith, the end of the world and oh yes, having the love of your life fall into a coma! This is not funny, and should not be made into a comedy, Please Mr (Douglas) Coupland step in and boycott this movie, and if you don’t I’m gonna find that director and get Patrick Bateman on his ass.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Schnabel To Pen Girlfriend In A Coma Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI