Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! - 20/2/2014 1:38:32 PM   
elab49

But I said it's in the Index -= The Sopranos, 2 links. Look at the stickied thread at the top of Small Screen - it's called Small Screen Index.

Search worked fine for me so maybe you misspelled?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to khaos11)
Post #: 241
RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! - 24/4/2014 10:59:09 PM   
Plodwyn

Is there any reason why newer members haven't got the option to choose any picture / upload their own profile pic/avatar!?

(in reply to khaos11)
Post #: 242
RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! - 6/5/2014 11:19:44 PM   
rich

Avatar functionality is back but the personalised option is still gone so people are stuck with a handful of random movies from 2004 and Star Wars that apparently someone set when they coded the template

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Plodwyn)
Post #: 243
RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! - 22/7/2014 11:47:58 PM   
Senor Benedict

Well, that's me, as a newbie, with Boba Fett as my avatar!

Hello everyone, BTW.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 244
RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! - 9/9/2014 11:39:55 PM   
rich

The top 100 games thing is a bit of a mess isn't it? Never mind sticking all the general threads at the top, delete all this clutter and have one for the entire poll.

Meanwhile...

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 245
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Review of the EMPIRE Forums - your thoughts welcome! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI