Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film #22 - After the Waterfall

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film #22 - After the Waterfall Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film #22 - After the... - 11/1/2009 2:10:30 AM   
Pigeon Army

As many of you already know, I'm a New Zealander. Sheep jokes and kiwifruit aside, New Zealand's possibly most famous for The Lord of the Rings. However, our film industry runs much deeper than three films about little people with hairy feet walking around dumping rings in volcanoes and fighting giant spiders. My aim is to, over the next few years, work my way through the history and the filmography of New Zealand - from our most well-known works (LotR, King Kong, Heavenly Creatures, The Piano, Whale Rider, Once Were Warriors), to more obscure titles (The Last Magic Show, Scarfies, Came A Hot Friday, In A Land of Plenty, Never Say Die), from the New Zealand output of our most world-renowned directors (Peter Jackson, Roger Donaldson, Toa Fraser, Jane Campion, *cough* Lee Tamahori) to homegrown talent that's yet to break out or never got the chance to (Geoff Murphy, Ian Mune, Robert Sarkies, Glenn Standring, Vincent Ward).

So stay tuned, and be prepared to be educated in the cinema of that little colony down under that's not descended from rapists, murderers and bread thieves (take that, Australia).

Reviewed So Far (In Order Of Preference)...

1. After the Waterfall (2010, Simone Horrocks) - 4.5/5
  2. The Piano (1993, Jane Campion) - 4.5/5
  3. Once Were Warriors (1994, Lee Tamahori) - 4.5/5
  4. Heavenly Creatures (1994, Peter Jackson) - 4.5/5
  5. Smash Palace (1981, Roger Donaldson) - 4/5
  6. Predicament (2010, Jason Stutter) - 4/5
  7. Boy (2010, Taika Waititi) - 4/5
  8. The Quiet Earth (1985, Geoff Murphy) - 4/5
  9. Scarfies (1999, Robert Sarkies) - 4/5
  10. Sleeping Dogs (1977, Roger Donaldson) - 4/5
  11. Stickmen (2001, Hamish Rothwell) - 4/5
  12. Dean Spanley (2008, Toa Fraser) - 4/5
  13. Land of the Long White Cloud (2009, Florian Habicht) - 4/5
  14. Braindead (1992, Peter Jackson) - 4/5
  15. Five (2007, Amit Tripuraneni) - 4/5
  16. The Locals (2003, Greg Page) - 3.5/5
  17. Kaikohe Demolition (2004, Florian Habicht) - 3.5/5
  18. No. 2 (2006, Toa Fraser) - 3.5/5
  19. Under the Mountain (2009, Jonathan King) - 3.5/5
  20. The Last Magic Show (2007, Andy Conlan) - 3.5/5
  21. Tongan Ninja (2002, Jason Stutter) - 3/5
  22. Utu (1983, Geoff Murphy) - 3/5
Shorts...
  1. Kitchen Sink (1989, Alison Maclean) - 4.5/5
  2. Signing Off (1996, Robert Sarkies) - 4/5
  3. The Speaker (2006, Te Arepa Kahi) - 3.5/5

The 48 Hour Film Festival 2008 Special: It starts here...

Count By Director:
Campion, Jane:  1 
Conlan, Andy:  1
Donaldson, Roger:  2
Fraser, Toa:  2
Habicht, Florian:  2
Horrocks, Simone:  1
Jackson, Peter:  2
Kahi, Te Arepa:  1
King, Jonathan:  1
Maclean, Alison:  1
Murphy, Geoff:  2
Page, Greg:  1
Rothwell, Hamish:  1
Sarkies, Robert:  2
Stutter, Jason:  2
Tamahori, Lee:  1
Tripuraneni, Amit:  1
Waititi, Taika:  1

Count By Decade:
2010s:  03
2000s:  11
1990s:  06 
1980s:  04
1970s:  01

Count By Score:
5/5:
4.5/5:   05
4/5:      12
3.5/5:   06
3/5:      02
2.5/5:
2/5:
2/5>:   

< Message edited by Pigeon Army -- 2/1/2011 12:35:55 AM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.
Post #: 1
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 2:13:57 AM   
Olaf

Australia has Guy Pearce and Hugh Jackman. Who do you have, hmm? Hmm?

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to this, haven't seen too many from the picture. Off the top of my head, Once Were Warriors, Whale Rider and Braindead are all ace, Black Sheep was rather disappointing though. Will be interested to see what appears here.Will Die Another Day make an appearance?

< Message edited by Olaf -- 11/1/2009 2:16:52 AM >

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 2
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 2:20:22 AM   
Rhubarb

Heavenly Creatures is good. Peter Jackson's best film in fact. By miles in fact.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 3
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 2:25:07 AM   
Olaf

Vincent Ward seems to be an interesting character from reading the Alien 3 article in Empire a few weeks back. I'm hoping this  series points me in the direction of his best work.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 4
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 2:28:14 AM   
Rhubarb

I just looked up Tongan Ninja thinking "Obviously that can't be a New Zealand film!" but apparently it was.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 5
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 4:54:30 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

Heavenly Creatures is good. Peter Jackson's best film in fact. By miles in fact.

Heavenly Creatures > ED

Looking at all the pics PA posted, I've seen about 4

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 6
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 9:52:42 AM   
hozay

quote:

So stay tuned, and be prepared to be educated in the cinema of that little colony down under that's not descended from rapists, murderers and bread thieves (take that, Australia).

Oi,any more of that and we'll pull the plug

I've seen all the titles you've marked as the well known ones but not one of the "more obscure" ones so I'll look forward to hearing a bit about them.My top 3 Kiwi flicks would be Whale Rider,Once Were Warriors and The Quiet Earth.
And mate,how about a NZ music thread on audiophile (in your spare time),so many great bands from the past that seemed to get overlooked,The Bats,Straitjacket Fits,The Verlaines and Dave Kilgor to name a few.

what do you call a kiwi with a lot of girlfriends?

a shepherd.

sorry.

Post #: 7
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 12:42:26 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

quote:

Oi,any more of that and we'll pull the plug

I've seen all the titles you've marked as the well known ones but not one of the "more obscure" ones so I'll look forward to hearing a bit about them.My top 3 Kiwi flicks would be Whale Rider,Once Were Warriors and The Quiet Earth.
And mate,how about a NZ music thread on audiophile (in your spare time),so many great bands from the past that seemed to get overlooked,The Bats,Straitjacket Fits,The Verlaines and Dave Kilgor to name a few.

what do you call a kiwi with a lot of girlfriends?

a shepherd.

sorry.

I've only seen one of those, though I did like Whale Rider. And I'll have no more sheep jokes in this thread, or I'll start talking about Lindy Chamberlain and the Cronulla riots and John Howard.

As for the idea of a New Zealand music thread, it's neat, but I'm so far behind with NZ music as it is, and there's not really much of note outside of the '90s, with the exception of Th' Dudes, Split Enz and a few other bands. So yeah. Maybe someone with more knowledge can do one.

First film on the list, coming up in the next couple of days -

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 8
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 1:38:37 PM   
TRM

Just looking though those pictures and i have only managed to see 3, so this should be a really interesting thread

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

Post #: 9
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 3:13:13 PM   
impqueen

This looks like a very interesting thread, can’t wait. From the pictures I have seen a surprising number: Whale Rider, Once Were Warriors, Sleeping Dogs, Forgotten Silver, Bad Taste, Heavenly Creatures, Black Sheep, The Quiet Earth (a fantastic film in my view), Meet the Feebles, The Piano, Lord of the Rings and In My Father’s Den. I suppose they are the most well known of New Zealand films though…

Good Luck!

Yes, always.

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 10
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 4:13:31 PM   
Jasiri

Good to see some love for The Quiet Earth,havent seen it in many years but remember really enjoying it.Haven't seen a great deal of New Zealand films that I can think of but I'll be watching this thread Pigeon Army,always looking to learn.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 11
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 5:18:08 PM   
elab49

Off the top of my head, are you including Eagle vs Shark and River Queen? Also, have you ever seen Broken Barrier?

Lots there I haven't seen - looking forward to reviews. Love to see No. 2 and I'd tried and failed before to get the Goodbye Pork Pie - it sounded like Restless Natives in NZ.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Jasiri)
Post #: 12
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 8:14:11 PM   
swordsandsandals

Eagel vs Shark is more painful than castration. I do however love New Zealand for 3 reasons.

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Flight of the Conchords
3. ... um. This is embarrassing.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 13
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 9:36:04 PM   
Pigeon Army

^Pah. New Zealand is more exciting than your Britain. And Eagle vs Shark is excellent. Better than the cinematic abortion that is Napoleon Dynamite.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Off the top of my head, are you including Eagle vs Shark and River Queen? Also, have you ever seen Broken Barrier?

Lots there I haven't seen - looking forward to reviews. Love to see No. 2 and I'd tried and failed before to get the Goodbye Pork Pie - it sounded like Restless Natives in NZ.

The pictures you see above aren't half of what I intend to see for this thread. According to Te Aro Video Online (NZ's premiere video hire and sale outlet), there are 422 New Zealand-made DVDs, and if you take away all the TV shows and compilations, and take into account films they may not have which the New Zealand Film Archive may play (yeah, I live not four or five blocks from that, lol), there'd be about 400 films I intend to see. I won't be finishing this this year.

So, yeah, I will be including Eagle vs Shark and River Queen. I haven't heard of Broken Barrier, though my suspicions make me wonder if Len Lye was involved in some way.

I'll also be asking for 'second opinions' of the less well-known films (ie not LotR, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, King Kong), if anyone else feels particularly compelled to find the films I've reviewed and watch them.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 14
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 9:39:29 PM   
swordsandsandals

LOTR> TLTWATW> The nation of Australia> King Kong

quote:

quote:

Swords smells like bum.

Post #: 15
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 9:54:09 PM   
richCie

i hope hozay has some more jokes :P
shame to see this isnt only about LOTR.
i can't believe swords just suggested Narnia was better than anything.

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 16
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 10:02:43 PM   
swordsandsandals

quote:

ORIGINAL: richCie

i hope hozay has some more jokes :P
shame to see this isnt only about LOTR.
i can't believe swords just suggested Narnia was better than anything.

I'm a big, unashamed Narnia fan. Sure, there's nothing I'd like more than to kick the guy who plays Peter in the crotch, but I think they're superbly directed.

quote:

quote:

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 17
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 10:21:48 PM   
elab49

So you're counting films that were just filmed there, too? Not LOTR, which is pretty much creatively there too - but Narnia wasn't, I thought, NZ, just locations?

Heavens knows what'll happen to the rest of your viewing with that many home-grown films to watch - good luck! 

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 18
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 10:27:01 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

So you're counting films that were just filmed there, too? Not LOTR, which is pretty much creatively there too - but Narnia wasn't, I thought, NZ, just locations?

Heavens knows what'll happen to the rest of your viewing with that many home-grown films to watch - good luck! 

Andrew Adamson, director of TLTWATW, is a New Zealander, and there was a prominent amount of New Zealand involvement in the creation of that film, so it counts. Films like The Last Samurai won't be counted, because they just filmed here, but films like Boogeyman and TLTWATW will be counted because there was a significant local contribution. I hope that makes sense.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 19
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 11/1/2009 10:34:55 PM   
elab49

It will as soon as I work out what TLTWATW means!

Oops - got it. I was looking for the Chronicles bit first

< Message edited by elab49 -- 11/1/2009 10:39:05 PM >

quote:

Post #: 20
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 12/1/2009 4:53:40 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Let's not forget the Weta involvement with Narnia, one of the best aspects about the films.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 21
Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleeping ... - 12/1/2009 12:31:04 PM   
Pigeon Army

Written by: Ian Mune and Arthur Baysting, based on the novel Smith's Dream by Christian K. Stead
Starring: Sam Neill, Ian Mune, Nevan Rowe, Warren Oates, Clyde Scott
Running Time: 98 minutes

Any poor bastard
Reading this through
You're up shit creek
In a barbed-wire canoe

It's rather apt to be reviewing Sleeping Dogs first for this thread, as Sleeping Dogs was a film of firsts for the New Zealand film industry, which pretty much didn't exist up until this film. It was Sam Neill's first big role, as well as Roger Donaldson's first big film (yes, the same Roger Donaldson that directed The Bank Job, The Recruit and No Way Out). But, most importantly, it was the first New Zealand film to get any significant attention overseas, mainly through being the first New Zealand film to be released in American cinemas. Adapted from a staple in New Zealand English classrooms, Smith's Dream, Sleeping Dogs tells the tell of Smith (Neill), a typical Kiwi bloke - stubborn yet resourceful, tempermental yet charming in a roguish kind of way - whose wife, Gloria (Rowe), has left him for Bullen (Mune), a short bulldog of a guy. Smith moves out to Gut Island in the Coromandel, living off the land and striking up friendships with the locals. He cuts himself off from the mainland, meaning he completely misses the devastating rise in union-government tensions and the referendum the Prime Minister has sent out regarding whether he should step down or not. Smith ignores these events, so the events come to him, a local setting him up and getting him arrested by the Specials. Smith escapes, and becomes a poster boy for the resistance - whether he wants to be or not.

It's a concept that could easily cross into self-parody, and it's a testament to Donaldson's and the cast's skill that it never does. Donaldson exploits the open fields and rolling hills of fair, quiet, peaceful New Zealand to emphasise just how nightmarish an idea like this is - but, unlike the book it's based on, this is no dream. Donaldson sits us in Smith's position - like Smith, we've no idea what the political situation is in the country, whether the referendum pushed for the Prime Minister's ouster, and he resisted, or whether the resistance are fighting against a Prime Minister supported by public mandate, or, in another alternative briefly hinted at, there's been a military coup in the time between the result of the referendum and the time Smith was arrested. This not only ramps up the tension in many scenes, as we have no idea how much the Specials and their leaders know, but it also throws everything in the film into morally ambiguous territory, as we question who the good guys and the bad guys are and whether Smith really is on the right team. In one scene, piggish US Army Colonel Willougbhy (Oates) launches into a polemic against the resistance, people who "shoot kids off their bikes on the way to school", and while we're inclined to not believe him, we really can't be sure, particularly when he contradicts Bullen's comments about the fate of one of the characters. The confusion and disorientation also extends to the temporal, events supposedly weeks apart merging with each other and throwing the audience off balance. At times, this idea is a little bit forced and ineffective, mainly due to some lazy editing; other times, it drives home even further the disorientation that reluctant hero Smith is.

Of course, none of this would be pulled off successfully were it not for a number of factors. Donaldson's direction is excellent, managing to make the wide spaces of New Zealand seem threatening and slightly claustrophobic. His execution of such scenes as the big push-through-the-bush finale and the escape from Moehru are excellent and did indicate a much more interesting visual style than some of his projects since have allowed him. The performances are largely excellent, with Neill convincing and human as the bewildered Smith, and New Zealand cinema mainstay Mune excellent as the gruff and determined Bullen. Warren Oates must also be mentioned, his small role as Colonel Willoughby giving him enough space to steal every scene he's in, even if the lesser-known New Zealanders playing against him do hold their own. The writing is uniformly good, too, as they manage to keep everything sufficiently vague morally and politically (even if Smith calls Bullen - a resistance fighter - a "right-wing prick" at one point) and yet still manage to give the characters a lot to talk about. The music is well done, if not brilliant, that immediately recognisable theme for bad shit going down getting repetitive occasionally. But, other than the music and the occasionally choppy editing, the only real let-downs are the supporting roles in this film, particularly that of 'Big Bad' (I use the term loosely) Jespersen (Scott), and the two women, Gloria (though this is sort of a blessing, as Rowe's voice does not suit the character and her performance is rather average) and Mary (Donna Akersten, who's a regular actor in Wellington theatre productions now). Their roles are often sidelined for Smith, Bullen and Willoughby, the first two in particular, and they occasionally feel a bit weak and underdeveloped.

Verdict: For New Zealand's first 'big' film, it's pretty damn good. A tight, unnerving, gripping thriller that delivers exactly what it promises, and deserves its classic status in the New Zealand film industry.

4/5

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 22
RE: Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleep... - 12/1/2009 12:38:12 PM   
elab49

I'm guessing a staple English essay was looking at this and 1984?

Sounds like one I definitely want to try and find.

quote:

Post #: 23
RE: Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleep... - 12/1/2009 12:50:49 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

I'm guessing a staple English essay was looking at this and 1984?

Sounds like one I definitely want to try and find.

Probably.  We never did it while I was at school (2003-2007), and I only know it was a staple during the '90s, at least, because all the school computers had old DOS programmes that taught you about the book and had games based on the book. I'm pretty sure it was big stuff back in the '70s and '80s.

You should definitely try and find it, though. It's pretty easy to find in Region 4 (New Zealand has heaps, generally coming with Smash Palace as part of the Roger Donaldson collection, but mine's separate), but it may be a bit harder to track down in Britain.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 24
RE: Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleep... - 12/1/2009 12:54:05 PM   
Pigeon Army

Next up for reviewing -

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

Post #: 25
RE: Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleep... - 12/1/2009 12:55:01 PM   
elab49

It seems so rare for me to buy over here these days - and the xchange rate with Australia and NZ have been some of the few good ones left to us

quote:

Post #: 26
RE: Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film - #1: Sleep... - 12/1/2009 1:04:38 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

It seems so rare for me to buy over here these days - and the xchange rate with Australia and NZ have been some of the few good ones left to us

Well, if you're going Region 4, you can't go wrong with Aro Video, though membership is required (not too hard, just sign up online). They've got Sleeping Dogs and Smash Palace for NZ$25 here. International shipping is $7 per DVD, so you'd end up paying NZ$32 (obviously).

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 27
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 12/1/2009 1:11:57 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

Australia has Guy Pearce and Hugh Jackman. Who do you have, hmm? Hmm?

Jemaine Clement and Bret Mackenzie > Hugh Jackman and Guy Pearce.

Welcome to Sesame Street, kids. Today's word is "Expiation"

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 28
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 12/1/2009 1:14:12 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

My knowledge of New Zealand cinema really only stretches to Peter Jackson's earlier films and Eagle VS. Shark, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what this thread throws up, PA.

Welcome to Sesame Street, kids. Today's word is "Expiation"

(in reply to Stewie_Griffin)
Post #: 29
RE: Pigeon Army's Somewhat-Definitive Guide to New Zeal... - 12/1/2009 1:14:55 PM   
elab49

Have you used DVDplanet, too? It is the NZ site on the online sites list in the DVD Forum.

quote:

(in reply to Stewie_Griffin)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> Pigeon Army's Guide to New Zealand Film #22 - After the Waterfall Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI