Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 1:58:53 AM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

The Forbidden Kingdom  (Rob Minkhoff, USA / China, 2008) - 7.0
Surprisingly good considering the director of Stuart Little was at the helm, and surprisingly packed with kung fu considering it was produced for US audiences (albeit heavily wireworky). Better than expected.

I'm glad someone else liked it! I really quite enjoyed considering it was just a family film really. Not the Li/Chan film I wanted, but I didn't dislike it either.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 121
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 2:02:00 AM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Epiphany Demon

4. Monster (Jenkins, 2003) - 7.5/10

Dubbed the 'lesbian killer movie' on it's release (much like Brokeback Mountain's 'gay cowboy movie' or Juno's 'teen abortion movie', Monster is an extremely solid and heartfelt biopic of Aileen Wuornos, American's first serial killer. Charlize Theron gives a phenomenal - and Oscar-winning performance - as Wuornos, which threatens to overpower the movie itself, and Christina Ricci is also excellent. A accurate depiction of Wuornos' life, with a great soundtrack to boot. Blood thirsty viewers be warned however; it is much more a love story than a serial killer movie.

Have you seen Nick Broomfield's docs on Aileen ED? If not I'd reccomend them as the next stop.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 122
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 4:58:39 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

4 days into the year and already on the fifth page. This thread will be mammoth

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 123
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 8:38:04 AM   
impqueen

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

The First Batch:

01.      The 39 Steps (Hitchcock, 1935) UK
02.      Raiders of the Lost Ark (Spielberg, 1981) USA
03.      Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade  (Spielberg, 1989) USA
04.      5 Fingers (Mankiewicz, 1952) USA
05.      Alien (Scott, 1979) UK/USA
06.      The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Fincher, 2008) USA (First View)
07.      12 Angry Men (Lumet, 1957) USA  
08.      10 Things I Hate About You (Junger, 1999) USA 
09.      The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Werker, 1939) USA
10.      Calendar Girls (Cole, 2003) UK/USA (First View)
11.      Aliens (Cameron, 1986) UK/USA
12.      25th Hour (Lee, 2002) USA
13.      30 Days of Night (Slade, 2007) USA
14.      Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Spielberg, 1984) USA
15.      The Abyss (Cameron, 1989) USA

15 movies in under 3 days!

I had the 1st and 2nd of January off from work and I’m aiming to get through my entire DVD Collection which is 400+, not including “discs” and Cinema trips so one must start strong and stay so.  Saying that I know someone who is on 20 something…  

Anyway next up is Alien 3 and 4...

Yes, always.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 124
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:09:24 AM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

Dubbed the 'lesbian killer movie' on it's release (much like Brokeback Mountain's 'gay cowboy movie' or Juno's 'teen abortion movie', Monster is an extremely solid and heartfelt biopic of Aileen Wuornos, American's first serial killer. Charlize Theron gives a phenomenal - and Oscar-winning performance - as Wuornos, which threatens to overpower the movie itself, and Christina Ricci is also excellent. A accurate depiction of Wuornos' life, with a great soundtrack to boot. Blood thirsty viewers be warned however; it is much more a love story than a serial killer movie.

Have you seen Nick Broomfield's docs on Aileen ED? If not I'd reccomend them as the next stop.

I haven't no, but I'll be sure to check them out. Can I get them in shops, online, etc?

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 125
RE: Top 100 Films I've Wathced This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:17:39 AM   
elab49

So I guess we do it this way till the edit button is back?

1. In the Electric Mist (Tavernier, 2008). Review on page 2.

2. Slumdog Millionnaire, Boyle, 2008

Includes spoilers.

Given the universal awareness of Who Wants to be a Millionnaire, it really is a brilliant conceit to construct a young boy's life round how he knows the answers to the questions. Even if we do know early on what the final question is going to be, certainly on this side of the world there is a questionmark over whether he will get it right (if I'm reading it right, the Bollywood side of the world have no such query, it always happens that way which, IMO, isn't a good thing).

Slumdog looks amazing, often reminiscent of City of God, with an equally impressive young cast that gives a short tour of recent Indian trouble, race structure and of the country itself. With the odd nod to Trainspotting (you may not be able to watch the screen at that part), this reminds me in mood, in many ways, more of Millions - a very underrated Boyle film from a couple of years back.

An amazing energy, it plays happily with the timeline and convincingly takes older brother Salim down the wrong path although I was never quite convinced about the relationship of either with Latika - there had to be a girl was the way it felt. I wondered if this was actually India's host for the show until his first snide comment - he plays the role as a cross between Chris Tarrant and, almost, Anne Robinson which works perfectly into his interference in one of the questions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film - and although, in terms of film-making, it is far more accomplished and far superior to Millions, I still kind of prefer the latter.

3. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Hosoda, 2006 (snap, Gram!)

Hard not to comment on this without referring to Whisper of the Heart and Only Yesterday although I think the source material for this is far older, the book written in the 60s. The author also wrote the source material for Kon's not entirely successful Paprika.

I think the Ghibli's have led us to expect a higher standard of the quality of the story from these animations. The animation itself is generally run of the mill although some of the 'still' shots are wonderfully rendered, e.g., the lab.

I think, though, I have less tolerance for some of the cod profound stuff that OKishly written anime indulges in. Much of the story is slightly Dawson's Creek, which is disappointing, But when it gets to time travel, it either is confused in itself or isn't telling a whole other story. So you start wondering if the aunt is actually Makoto, or, if not, Chiaki messed with both of them selfishly for this one painting, whose importance is pretty much ignored, unless he is some kind of sociopath. His manipulation of Makoto with having to 'go away' - although how without any leaps or presumably much of a resource there - that made her use her 'new' final leap does seem to indicate that.

On one level, perfectly watchable - but then it does start to get rather annoying when you think about it.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 126
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:21:02 AM   
elab49

quote:

I haven't no, but I'll be sure to check them out. Can I get them in shops, online, etc?

Aileen Wuornos does have a release over here - it turns up on TV sometimes too as it is a Channel 4 production.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Post #: 127
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:26:02 AM   
Pigeon Army

2. La Marche de l'empereur (March of the Penguins) (2005, Jacquet) - 4/5
A beautiful, fascinating, touching account of the life of penguins in the harsh climes of the Antarctic. Morgan Freeman's warm and thoughtful narration is perfect for the subject matter, and the cinematography and music are simply amazing. Sure, at the end it's no more challenging or different than something Richard Attenborough would do on TV or something, but it is still interesting and manages to successfully pluck at the heartstrings without feeling overwrought or forced.

8. The Simple Life of Noah Dearborn (1999, Champion) - 3/5
This should be a mediocre TV movie, but strong performances elevate this above blandness, from Sidney Poitier, as the 90-something isolated 'Magical Negro' carpenter Noah, to Dianne Wiest, as one of his friends, from Mary-Louise Parker, as the psychologist touched by Noah (figuratively), to George Newbern, as a property developer out for Noah's land. You know where it's going, you know what it's going to do along the way, but the actors give it their all for some unusual reason.

10. Stay Alive (2006, Brent Bell) - 1.5/5
A horror film about people getting killed in the same way they get killed in a video game should be cool, right? Well, it's not. Some surprisingly committed performances (Frankie Muniz surprises), a couple of choice lines ("Bitch, you're cheating, I'm not dead yet!") and decent lighting work can't redeem this film for its shopping list of failures - the dialogue is generally shit, the kills are in no way original or terrifying, good characters and actors are killed off early (Milo Ventimiglia - who's surprisingly good in this - Jimmi Simpson - he plays the older version of the first kid to get shot by the Zodiac and live in Zodiac - and Adam Goldberg - ADAM GOLDBERG, PEOPLE - are all killed off unceremoniously within the first half an hour), the twists are terrible, the writers have absolutely no idea how computer games or the computer game industry works (seriously, two weeks aroundabout from beta - a beta during which nearly everyone who's played the game dies - to wide release), and the end is just plain dreadful. Stay far away.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 128
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:29:55 AM   
Pigeon Army

The list so far -

FULL-LENGTH FEATURE FILMS

1.       Hamlet (1996, Kenneth Branagh) – 4.5/5
2.       La Marche de l’empereur (March of the Penguins) (2005, Luc Jacquet) – 4/5
3.       Team America: World Police (2004, Trey Parker) – 4/5*
4.       Dog Day Afternoon (1975, Sidney Lumet) – 4/5
5.       About A Boy (2002, Chris Weitz & Paul Weitz) – 4/5
6.       Robocop (1987, Paul Verhoeven) – 4/5
7.       On The Waterfront (1954, Elia Kazan) – 4/5
8.       The Simple Life of Noah Dearborn (1999, Gregg Champion) – 3/5
9.       The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003, Stephen Norrington) – 1.5/5**
10.     Stay Alive (2006, William Brent Bell) – 1.5/5    

SHORT FILMS

1.       Rejected (2001, Don Hertzfeldt) – 4.5/5*
2.       Billy’s Balloon (1998, Don Hertzfeldt) – 4/5
3.       Ah, L’Amour (1995, Don Hertzfeldt) – 4/5
4.       Genre (1996, Don Hertzfeldt) – 3.5/5

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 129
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 11:51:26 AM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

Aileen Wuornos does have a release over here - it turns up on TV sometimes too as it is a Channel 4 production.

Thanks I'll look out for it.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 130
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 1:21:19 PM   
richCie

i've only watched one so far.
so number 1: Milk (2008) 8/10* (* denotes first viewing)

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

Post #: 131
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 1:41:06 PM   
chris_scott01

First few:

1. There Will be Blood (2007, Paul Thomas Anderson)
  2. Det Sjunde Inseglet (1957, Ingmar Bergman)
  3. Ossessione (1943, Luchino Visconti)
  4. My Winnipeg (2007, Guy Maddin)
  5. Zulu (1964, Cy Endfield)

rapidite! rapidite!

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 132
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 2:30:44 PM   
Dantes Inferno

Not doing ratings, chris?

President of The Wire fan club. PM me to join.

(in reply to chris_scott01)
Post #: 133
RE: Top 100 Films I've Wathced This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 2:35:28 PM   
TRM

Australia - Falls a bit short of Oscar contention for the main categories, but still a pretty decent watch. It had the feel more of a classic hollywood film than a modern one.

Flags of our fathers - Perhaps a little bit too long, but its still one of the best war films of the decade.

Feature lengths

Flags of our fathers* (Clint Eastwood, 2006) - 8/10
Australia (Baz Luhrmann, 2008) - 7/10
Yes man (Peyton Reed, 2008) - 7/10

Short films:

Special delivery (John Weldon and Eunice Macauley, 1978, 7mins) -  7/10
Bead game (Ishu Patel, 1977, 5mins) - 5/10
Afterlife (Ishu Patel, 1978, 7mins) - 4/10

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 134
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 3:17:23 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think they're both on 4OD if you can get that (I can't due to the dubious legality of my Windows. The second documentary, Life and Death of A Serial Killer is on Youtube, and you can buy it as part of one of the Nick Broomfield boxsets.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

Post #: 135
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 4:01:41 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think they're both on 4OD if you can get that (I can't due to the dubious legality of my Windows. The second documentary, Life and Death of A Serial Killer is on Youtube, and you can buy it as part of one of the Nick Broomfield boxsets.

I'll check them out soon, thanks Rhube!

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 136
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 4:09:40 PM   
Dantes Inferno

4. THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939, Fleming) – 7/10
I was unsure of how to feel about this film. It is the kind of film that is much easier to like if you first saw it as a child, which I didn’t. I should underline that the difference between American and Norwegian fairy-tales is very large, and there’s no question which type I prefer. That being said, there was a large number of memorable characters and scenes, but it failed to struck the proper note with me. Singin’ with the Rain still remains my favorite of the happy Golden Years of Hollywood.

5. TO BE OR NOT TO BE (1942, Lubitsch) – 7/10
This was one of the films I had to see for the Hall of Fame, and it was a pleasant experience, if not necessarily a very extraordinary one. I couldn’t help but wonder if there is a funnier film buried in there somewhere, but unfortunately, the sad truth is that there isn’t. Some nice running gags and a handful of good performances, but strangely average nonetheless.

Post #: 137
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 4:21:54 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dantes Inferno

5. TO BE OR NOT TO BE (1942, Lubitsch) – 7/10
This was one of the films I had to see for the Hall of Fame, and it was a pleasant experience, if not necessarily a very extraordinary one. I couldn't help but wonder if there is a funnier film buried in there somewhere, but unfortunately, the sad truth is that there isn't. Some nice running gags and a handful of good performances, but strangely average nonetheless.

You're kidding, right?

Right?

Just like Geoffrey Ingram.

(in reply to Dantes Inferno)
Post #: 138
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 4:24:47 PM   
Dantes Inferno

Well, I liked it very much (hence the 7/10-rating), but I was just waiting for a real belly laugh that never come. The Court Jester is much funnier.

(in reply to jamesbondguy)
Post #: 139
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 5:25:46 PM   
Groovy Mule

First few from me.  First viewings only and scores out of ten:

1. Australia (2008) Lurhmann 9
  2. Young Frankenstein (1974) Brooks 8
  3. Yes Man (2008) Reed 7
  4. Che: Part One - The Argentine (2008) Soderbergh 7
  5. Leatherheads (2008) Clooney 7
  6. Rat Race (2001) Zucker 6
  7. Just Live Heaven (2005) Waters 5
  8. The Spirit (2008) Miller 4

Check out my movie blog - Box Office Challenge and reviews

http://londonmovieguy.wordpress.com/

Post #: 140
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 6:24:51 PM   
Jasiri

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jasiri

My Childhood (1972,Bill Douglas) 

When I get round to updating my sig the Trilogy will be my Film of the Month

Your cheating again .Interested to see what you think,I'll hopefully get the other two watched tonight,tomorrow at the latest .Although I liked My Childhood from the level of praise these films get I kinda expected to like it more.

Speaking of praise

quote:

ORIGINAL: chris_scott01

First few:

I seem to be almost alone on not getting what everyone loves so much about this film,it's alright but I just don't see it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: richCie

quote:

Mad Detective (2006,Johnny To & Wai Ka-Fai )

any kind of rating/review for this?
i know it made elab's film of the week. i really should buy it.

Don't like giving ratings but I really enjoyed it.Not the biggest fan of contemporary Hong Kong cinema in general but always seem to enjoy Johnny To's films.It's imaginative,entertaining and as always Lau Ching-Wan is great.If your a fan of To I'm sure you'll love it and if not a decent introduction to a director who alongside Fruit Chan I find probably the most consistantly entertaining and interesting working in Hong Kong today.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 141
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 6:41:38 PM   
Dantes Inferno

quote:

quote:

First few:

I seem to be almost alone on not getting what everyone loves so much about this film,it's alright but I just don't see it.

Ironic that you should mention that, as I just turned off Three Colors: Blue after being extremely dissapointed, even to the point that I didn't even finish it. I had been looking forward to watching the entire trilogy, as it airs on Silver HD to night in succession, but I think there will be a long time until I watch another Kieslowski, as I just can't seem to get what is so great about him, even though everyone else seem to do.

To me, the film seemed more like an attempt to feel profound instead of being it (not that it isn't). I am just so curious why there is such an extremely deliberate pace. What does it add to the emotions and the story? It is ironic that art is supposed to be original when it there are so many conventions bound to it. Watching Blue makes me feel left out, as if not liking it means I'm not smart enough to get it (or something).

I may have signed my own death warrant by writing this post, but so be it.

(in reply to Jasiri)
Post #: 142
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 6:53:29 PM   
TRM

I have just always really liked the heart which Kieslowski manages to give his characters. I dont know of any other director which manages to make me feel as much for the characters on the screen. But im really not surprised you didnt like blue since you didnt like Veronique either. There are a lot of directors where i really like only a few films they made, but i think this style Kieslowski uses means that your more likely to love or hate everything he does.

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

Post #: 143
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 6:59:27 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

quote:

First few:

Ironic that you should mention that, as I just turned off Three Colors: Blue after being extremely dissapointed, even to the point that I didn't even finish it. I had been looking forward to watching the entire trilogy, as it airs on Silver HD to night in succession, but I think there will be a long time until I watch another Kieslowski, as I just can't seem to get what is so great about him, even though everyone else seem to do.

To me, the film seemed more like an attempt to feel profound instead of being it (not that it isn't). I am just so curious why there is such an extremely deliberate pace. What does it add to the emotions and the story? It is ironic that art is supposed to be original when it there are so many conventions bound to it. Watching Blue makes me feel left out, as if not liking it means I'm not smart enough to get it (or something).

Maybe that it takes a long time to get over something like that. I mean I feel the pace of the film really emphasises how hard it is for Juliette Binoche's character to cope with the strain of the aftermath.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

Post #: 144
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 6:59:47 PM   
Dantes Inferno

I agree with your last sentence. I can see why people love him, but I doubt I'll ever do that.

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 145
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 7:05:48 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

quote:

quote:

First few:

I felt exactly the same, I turned it off about 40 minutes in, I just couldn't get into it.

Post #: 146
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 7:24:47 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

quote:

My Childhood (1972,Bill Douglas) 

When I get round to updating my sig the Trilogy will be my Film of the Month

Your cheating again .Interested to see what you think,I'll hopefully get the other two watched tonight,tomorrow at the latest .Although I liked My Childhood from the level of praise these films get I kinda expected to like it more.

In a way I feel better about this cheat though - 3 films, 4 weeks so it kind of works out!

I would be in your corner on There WIll be Blood - while I think there are things to admire about it, I don't quite understand why it seems to be considered an instant masterpiece.

quote:

(in reply to Jasiri)
Post #: 147
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 7:32:46 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

I would be in your corner on There WIll be Blood - while I think there are things to admire about it, I don't quite understand why it seems to be considered an instant masterpiece.

Do you know what, neither do I.

But I came out of that cinema thinking "That was amazing." I wasn't totally sure why, but it was something special, regardless of the acting, the script, the cinematography, the score, the direction. It was just unique.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 148
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 7:35:01 PM   
elab49

You know I've heard that word used, and the phrase 'changed the language of cinema' overused - but never with any explanation or justification. In truth it didn't feel particularly unique to me - what was it for you?

quote:

Post #: 149
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 4/1/2009 7:40:30 PM   
Dantes Inferno

quote:

Maybe that it takes a long time to get over something like that. I mean I feel the pace of the film really emphasises how hard it is for Juliette Binoche's character to cope with the strain of the aftermath.

I didn't see this post, so the "last sentence" one was intended to TRM. You make a good point about the pace, but it still feels a bit too "typically arty" to me, if you know what I mean. I guess I am trying to say that it was boring. In an elaborate way.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI