Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/1/2009 11:43:49 PM   
Epiphany Demon

Ohh right, I get ya.

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 61
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/1/2009 11:48:47 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Well maybe I didn't put it in the best way...! What I mean is that I may rate, say, Superbad as 4/5 because I found it much funnier than I expected. And I may, separately, place, say, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at 4/5, but I wouldn't say they were on equal footing. So you can argue I should mark out of /10, but then I would have two other films tying or mismatched, and so you can continue until you get to marks out of 100, or more. At which point you end up with a mark out of a billion, in which case you may as well just put the films in order. Which is what I'll do. 

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 62
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/1/2009 11:54:15 PM   
Rhubarb

I'm doing it Homers way as well. I also can't be bothered to number them because I don't want to have to type all the numbers again and again because I've watched something really good. So mine is just gonna look like a long list of films

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

Post #: 63
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/1/2009 11:55:50 PM   
Epiphany Demon

You're both unorganised twats. Statistics is the fun way to go!

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 64
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/1/2009 11:56:37 PM   
Dantes Inferno

I know exactly what you mean. I am still going to do rating, and hope nobody notices the inevitable hypocrisy when I rank the films in a different order than what I rated them. So, I have only* seen two films:

1. MOOLAADÉ (2004, Sembene) – 9/10
It is rare that I hear my own heart pound, but I came very close during my first watching of this social-realism drama from Ousmane Sembene, ”the father of African cinema”, which deals with the cruel act of female circumsation. The third act in this film is probably the most poignant half hour I have ever seen on screen. The movie’s only visible flaw is a slow start, but that doesn’t take away from a film that captures the atmosphere of the African village so well you’d think it was a documentary.

2. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD’S END (2007, Verbinski) – 6/10
I hadn’t watched the final installment of this series for several reasons - laziness and hesitation due to poor reviews being the most important ones. Yes, it is confused and far too complex (never thought I’d say that about a blockbuster), but on a technical level, it is superb (unless you count acting as technical, in which case I take away points because of – you guessed it - Orlando Bloom).

* You know this is a film-forum when you use the word "only" in that sentence.

President of The Wire fan club. PM me to join.

Post #: 65
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 12:07:04 AM   
Chris66

1. The Shawshank Redemption - 8.5/10
2. The Matrix Revolutions - 8/10

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis... I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. Your status as a Nazi killer is... still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro... '"

(in reply to Dantes Inferno)
Post #: 66
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 1:12:16 AM   
TRM

Short films:

Special delivery (John Weldon and Eunice Macauley, 1978, 7mins) -
This is quite a simple short film which shows the consequences from one small event (in this case a man not clearing the snow off the steps to his house) as well as how someones imagination can run wild when they find something unexpected has happened. The animation isn't anything spectacular but it is sufficient to tell the story. 7/10

Bead game (Ishu Patel, 1977, 5mins) - A film in which beads on paper, are used to create 2 different animals which take it in turns to devour each other in a survival of the fittest scenario. Every time one creature dies, another larger creature comes along to take its place until we are left with just humans vs humans, showing us just how pointless the act of war is. 5/10

Afterlife (Ishu Patel, 1978, 7mins) - This film follows a mans journey from the last moments of his life, through the flashbacks of his life/hopes/dreams and through to his journey into the afterlife. This film really didnt work for me as i found the images to be too sureal at times to follow (im pretty sure thats kind of the point, but anyway...). 4/10

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to Chris66)
Post #: 67
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 1:13:07 AM   
TRM

Well i was planning on numbering them

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 68
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 1:16:27 AM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Epiphany Demon

You're both unorganised twats. Statistics is the fun way to go!

Oh absolutely, I had a chart of the directors I watched last year, i can show you if you like *everyone runs away*

I'll number them at the end of the year.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 69
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 1:32:45 AM   
Deviation

1. Cries and Whispers
2. Changeling

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 70
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 3:28:06 AM   
DCMaximo

To kick the year off:

1. Kind Hearts And Coronets (1949, Hamer) 9/10
I've been wanting to see this for some time and, having received an Ealing boxset for Christmas, have now been able to do so. It lived up to all expectations. The pitch-black comedy about a young man seeking vengeance for his disinherited mother by killing off his family members to claim the right to the title of Duke, it boasts a fantastic performance by Alec Guiness in eight different roles as members of the D'Ascoyne family and he's terrific in every part. Dennis Price is every bit his equal as Louis, the anti-hero, bringing a crucial charm to a lead role where we find ourselves rooting for a murderer.

2. Danger: Diabolik (1967, Bava) 8/10
Extremely stylish comic-book adaptation about a master criminal who, accompanied by his glamourous assistant Eva, commits high value crimes for fun (the aftermath of one robbery shows Diabolik and Eva in bed together under a massive pile of banknotes). There isn't much plot to speak of, simply Diabolik outsmarting the police and rival criminals, but Bava has a beautiful way of framing his shots and a vibrant sense of colour which brings the film to life. John Phillip Law, as Diabolik, is very expressive in the role, which has the majority of his face covered for a large part of the film, by managing to act through his eyes and eyebrows and keeping the character moving.A very enjoyable film.

3. Kingpin (1996, Farrelly) 7/10
Strong comedy from the Farrelly brothers about a sleazy has-been bowler training an Amish amateur to win a $1,000,000 bowling tournament. Contains the usual crudity you'd expect from the Farrellys, but most of the laughs come from Bill Murray, hilarious as a smarmy bowling champion. Woody Harrelson brings important likability to the lead role and has a well-honed sense of comic timing to keep the jokes flowing nicely. A bit overlong and some jokes are milked a bit too much (Harrelson's rubber hand is a punchline for too many gags), but overall a fun comedy.

4. True Grit (1969, Hathaway) 7/10
Enjoyable John Wayne western about a young girl hiring a gruff US Marshall to help capture her father's killer. Wayne is immensely likable in the lead role, for which he won a Best Actor Oscar, and manages to balance the humour in his hard-bitten character with more sensitive moments (when Wayne's Rooster Cogburn describes the collapse of his marriage). Glen Campbell is surprisingly decent as a Texas ranger trying to track the same killer and Robert Duvall makes the most of a minor role as the leader of a gang of thieves. The only weak point is the character played by Kim Darby, who is written and played as an extremely irritating and overbearing character.

The Spanish Inquisition of the 'Get Carlton Banks a TV Spin-off' Association

"Carlotta was the kind of town where they spell trouble T-R-U-B-I-L, and if you try to correct them, they kill you"

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 71
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 4:23:09 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

2. Only You (1st view, 1994, Jewison) - 3/5*
Nice, charming romantic comedy starring Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey. Jr. It’s all incredibly predictable but the two leads have an appealing chemistry.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to DCMaximo)
Post #: 72
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 9:45:08 AM   
Jasiri

Mad Detective (2006,Johnny To & Wai Ka-Fai )
My Childhood (1972,Bill Douglas) 

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 73
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 10:00:08 AM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jasiri

When I get round to updating my sig the Trilogy will be my Film of the Month

quote:

It is rare that I hear my own heart pound, but I came very close during my first watching of this social-realism drama from Ousmane Sembene, ”the father of African cinema”, which deals with the cruel act of female circumsation. The third act in this film is probably the most poignant half hour I have ever seen on screen. The movie’s only visible flaw is a slow start, but that doesn’t take away from a film that captures the atmosphere of the African village so well you’d think it was a documentary.

I'm so pleased you had a go with it over the festive period Dantes - even more that you liked it so much

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Jasiri)
Post #: 74
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 10:36:03 AM   
Dantes Inferno

You are pleased I saw a film about circumcision in the holidays?

I am currently walking back and forth waiting for the postman to deliver season 2 and 3 of The Wire, btw.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 75
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 10:40:14 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dantes Inferno

It is rare that I hear my own heart pound, but I came very close

Every time I have watched Dead Man's Chest, I have heard my heart pound. Somehow though, I don't think such a response will make others take my love for the film more seriously

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

Post #: 76
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 10:46:26 AM   
elab49

quote:

I am currently walking back and forth waiting for the postman to deliver season 2 and 3 of The Wire, btw.

That'll be you sorted for the week, then. I am still waiting for lots but as we also had a holiday yesterday I don't expect much, assuming the post turns up at all (often they don't bother with us on Saturdays, we are apparently too far away from the depot )

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 77
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 10:59:44 AM   
Dantes Inferno

What's really irritating is that I received a mail telling me it had been shipped on Monday. I mean, I know that's not a very long time waiting, but Norway is not the States! Sometimes I wonder if taking the car and just picking it up myself would save me a lot of time.

The irony here is that, once I get the order, I won't be watching it immediately, as I have season 2 of The Sopranos to finish first, so it might as well have arrived next week. But, just the fact that I have the order in my house is enough to calm me down. There truly is no smell like freshly arrived DVDs. When will we see that perfume?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 78
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:02:42 AM   
richCie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jasiri

Mad Detective (2006,Johnny To & Wai Ka-Fai )

any kind of rating/review for this?
i know it made elab's film of the week. i really should buy it.
but yeh elab where did you get to watch in the electric mist?

its the 3rd of january and i'm yet to watch a film :(
should rectify that this evening. and probably a few tomorrow since i have no plans and wouldnt mind keeping it that way. i'l probably end up going out though.
i'd like to hit 20 films a month but i doubt that'll happen.

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to Jasiri)
Post #: 79
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:04:29 AM   
richCie

quote:

I know exactly what you mean. I am still going to do rating, and hope nobody notices the inevitable hypocrisy when I rank the films in a different order than what I rated them. So, I have only* seen two films:

2. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD’S END (2007, Verbinski) – 6/10
I hadn’t watched the final installment of this series for several reasons - laziness and hesitation due to poor reviews being the most important ones. Yes, it is confused and far too complex (never thought I’d say that about a blockbuster), but on a technical level, it is superb (unless you count acting as technical, in which case I take away points because of – you guessed it - Orlando Bloom).

* You know this is a film-forum when you use the word "only" in that sentence.

wat happened to ten a day? did you watch the second POTC. is the last one significantly better considering the 2nd one was one of the worst films ive ever seen?

Post #: 80
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:07:28 AM   
Dantes Inferno

richCie, have I missed some sort of epiphany where you suddenly started loving Asian cinema or has it always been this way? Any favorites? This reminds me of Roger Ebert's review of Oldboy, where he wrote this immortal paragraph:

"I am not an expert on the Korean cinema, which is considered in critical circles as one of the most creative in the world ("Oldboy" won the Grand Jury Prize at Cannes 2004). I can say that of the Korean films I've seen, only one ("The YMCA Baseball Club") did not contain extraordinary sadomasochism. "Oldboy" contains a tooth-pulling scene that makes Laurence Olivier's Nazi dentist in "Marathon Man," look like a healer. And there is a scene during which an octopus is definitely harmed during the making of the movie."

Btw, I just remembered, I'm hoping to catch the entire Three Colors-trilogy this weekend, in HD no less (Silver HD is airing them on rotation - dunno if anyone else here have that channel).

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 81
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:09:50 AM   
Dantes Inferno

quote:

ORIGINAL: richCie

wat happened to ten a day?

I don't know how else to break it to you, so I will say this: it was a joke.

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 82
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:14:56 AM   
richCie

quote:

richCie, have I missed some sort of epiphany where you suddenly started loving Asian cinema or has it always been this way? Any favorites? This reminds me of Roger Ebert's review of Oldboy, where he wrote this immortal paragraph:

"I am not an expert on the Korean cinema, which is considered in critical circles as one of the most creative in the world ("Oldboy" won the Grand Jury Prize at Cannes 2004). I can say that of the Korean films I've seen, only one ("The YMCA Baseball Club") did not contain extraordinary sadomasochism. "Oldboy" contains a tooth-pulling scene that makes Laurence Olivier's Nazi dentist in "Marathon Man," look like a healer. And there is a scene during which an octopus is definitely harmed during the making of the movie."

Btw, I just remembered, I'm hoping to catch the entire Three Colors-trilogy this weekend, in HD no less (Silver HD is airing them on rotation - dunno if anyone else here have that channel).

i havent always been this way. i loved infernal affairs for ages but didnt watch any others. then i watched A bittersweet Life. and that kind of kicked it off. if you have a loot at my 2008 A year in film thread you can chart the progress of my asian film watching.
and i'd like some posts on it. ive only had 4 replies. and one was myself :(

i am getting into asian cinema more and more now though. mainly S.korean and Hong Kong so far, i'm hugely excited bout both The Good the Bad the Weird and the Lee Chang Dong boxset i finally managed to get hold of. cant wait till it arrives.

if you had a look in World Cinema threads more often you'd see me posting fairly often.
and the HUGE lists of recommendations i got.
i'll never get through them all!

Post #: 83
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:16:29 AM   
richCie

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: richCie

wat happened to ten a day?

I don't know how else to break it to you, so I will say this: it was a joke.

really?
no way!
i'd worked out that if you watched films that were at most 2 hours long, you could have 3 hrs sleep, and an hour for eating and possibly washing!
AN HOUR!

Post #: 84
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:37:14 AM   
Dantes Inferno

Surely a person who is going to spent most of the day watching movies don't need washing?

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 85
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:47:45 AM   
Dantes Inferno

Logic flies out the window - a person spending most of the day watching movies definitely need a washing.

Post #: 86
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:48:42 AM   
shawshank prisoner

If you were skilled like me you might actually be able to incorporate eating or even washing into your film watching time. 

Post #: 87
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 11:55:39 AM   
Dantes Inferno

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

That'll be you sorted for the week, then. I am still waiting for lots but as we also had a holiday yesterday I don't expect much, assuming the post turns up at all (often they don't bother with us on Saturdays, we are apparently too far away from the depot )

Yes! It just arrived! A few of the DVD-covers were a bit... what's the word... "pressed" (when will this forum become Norwegian?), but otherwise, I'm more than satisfied.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 88
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 12:34:19 PM   
Pigeon Army

I'll also be doing a list for shorts, as Gimli did last year.

3. Dog Day Afternoon (1975, Lumet) - 4/5
It drags a bit in places, but Lumet's comedy-drama-heist film hybrid boasts great, realistic performances from all players and some excellent direction. The ending is absolutely fantastic too - that final half hour ramps up the tension and keeps you gripped like nothing else.

5. Robocop (1987, Verhoeven) - 4/5
Intelligent, witty, scathing, over-the-top, Verhoeven's dystopian action extravaganza not only boasts fine action setpieces and some clever dialogue ("Attempted murder? It's not like he killed someone!"), but also tears shreads out of big corporations, privatisation of public services, and the consumerism and materialism of today's society. It's a thoughtful actioner, a rare breed these days, and despite moments of cheesiness, Verhoeven nails it.

7. The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003, Norrington) - 1.5/5**
I don't know why I keep giving this a chance. Execrable CGI, terrible dialogue, heavy-handed symbolism, a terrible ending, the American, shocking direction, lacklustre acting, a seeming inability to choose between being tongue-in-cheek and being dark and edgy; LXG just represents everything so very wrong with the studio system and the star system today (so much was changed because studio execs didn't think the audiences would understand it, and Quatermain's character got watered down at Connery's insistence). It gets 1.5 stars because of some neat fight scenes (mainly involving Nemo), some committed acting by a couple of actors (the guy who played Nemo, Tony Curran), and that one brilliant shot that shows the three bombs on the Nautilus before they blow up.

Shorts

1. Rejected (2001, Hertzfeldt) - 4.5/5*
A surreal, wacked-out, utterly hilarious, ever-so-slightly heartbreaking look at one animator's creative breakdown through the medium of the ads the Family Learning Channel and Johnson and Mills commissioned him to make. The little vignettes are brilliant (highlights being "Silly Hats Only", the one where Poopsy takes his first steps, and "MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG!") , and they all culminate in a furious and nightmarish apocalyptic breakdown of the animation.

2. Billy's Balloon (1998, Hertzfeldt) - 4/5
Billy has a red balloon and a rattle. The red balloon doesn't like Billy rattling the rattle, and so decides to teach him a lesson. A brutal lesson. This animation is hilarious in an unashamedly morbid kind of way, but Hertzfeldt's trademark animation and the utter hilarity of the whole procedure more than make up for the guilt you'll feel laughing at it.

3. Ah, L'Amour (1995, Hertzfeldt) - 4/5
Don Hertzfeldt explores male and female relationships, and particulary male rejection, in an...interesting metaphor. Our hero asks girls out, but gets stabbed, decapitated, burned alive and other such pleasantries for his efforts. As a cynical look at male-female relationships (our hero succeeds because of one little, wholly shallow word), it works, though not amazingly. As a brutally hilarious animation, it scores top points.

4. Genre (1996, Hertzfeldt) - 3.5/5
The animator (photos in stop-motion - a clever move) draws a rabbit and puts it through hell because it won't co-operate, dragging it through such diverse genres as romance, sci-fi, the buddy film and the porno, usually one right after the other, with disastrous results for our little bunny. It's a hilarious short, but lacks substance, and it sort of loses its way at the end as the animator begins making up genres.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to shawshank prisoner)
Post #: 89
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 3/1/2009 1:14:48 PM   
stuieboy

A trilogy to get my list started for the new year

1. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007 - Paul Greengrass)
As close to perfect an action film can get which doesn't have an over reliance on cgi or in your face action scenes to keep your attention. Anyone looking at making an action film should watch this just to see how it should be done.

2.. The Bourne Supremacy (2004 - Paul Greengrass)
This is where Damon lost the baby face image and Greengrass turned the action thriller on its head. The imitations that haved followed show just how great an action film this.

3. The Bourne Identity (2002 - Doug Liman)
Its not a bad film, its just that compared to what followed it feels very ordinary.

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI