Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  163 164 [165] 166 167   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:38:28 AM   
Harry Lime

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Lime

If I Had A Million (1932, Cruze/ Humberstone/ Lubitsch/ McLeod/ Roberts/ Seiter/ Taurog)

Were there any individual segments you'd rank higher than a 3, Harry?

Yep. Just for the record, the overall film is actually quite a high three. If I were to be doing my old scoring it would be a 3.5. In order of episodes, I'd go...

5/5

- The Ernst Lubitsch/ Charles Laughton sequence. The shortest of the lot but it's just one minute of pure comic genius.

4/5

- The Charles Ruggles sequence. In many ways an extended version of the Laughton story with the similar pay-off. Ruggles pained expressions as he is harangued by his wife at every turn are priceless.
- The George Raft sequence. Probably the cleverest story of the lot with a great ending to boot.
- The WC Fields/ Alison Skipworth "Road Hogs" sequence. Typical barnstorming brilliance from WC. All he has to do is open his mouth and I'm in stitches.

3/5

- The Gary Cooper sequence. Like Bilko, but nowhere near as hilarious. Had it's moments but felt like filler.
- The May Robson sequence. The longest segment. A bit hokey and manipulative but a couple of moments are genuinely touching; namely the woman talking to her "husband" and the reading of the letter.

2/5

- The Wynne Gibson sequence. Wasn't particularly good. Wasn't terrible either. Just a bit pointless really.

1/5

- The Gene Raymond sequence. Horribly acted and horribly melodramatic. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

I'd also give the prologue sequence 4/5 and the epilogue sequence 2/5.

"People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in."

If I get there early will it be the right time
our heaven is just waiting so put your hand into mine.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4921
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:05:16 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: Epiphany Demon

028. Festen (Vinterberg, 1998) Jul

Darkly funny, hilariously disturbing... a black comedy. Barely. Festen tells of the family troubles that arise at a father's party, with sexual abuse, suicide and slipping in the shower the talk of the celebration. Originally I thought this would be a waste of time because to be honest, I think Dogme is so very pretentious but it was a rather splendid film. The cast were brilliant, each and every one of them; especially Michael the youngest brother, who acted as the comic foil in the dark times that take part. For such a depressing subject matter, I was laughing out loud at parts. Great film.

Good to see you liked it, though. It is a great film.

quote:

. The Taking Of Pelham 123 (Scott, 2009) Aug

An okay thriller I guess, with John Travolta on form (or crap, depending on whether you like over the top baddies. PA, one mention of Jack Nicholson... ) and Denzel Washington as his usually solid support. Some frantic direction doesn't do the film much good, and the script barely scrapes by, but it was competent entertainment.

Well, it all depends whether he suits the film that's around him, unlike a certain someone, doesn't it?!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Epiphany Demon)
Post #: 4922
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 7:35:56 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

107. Inkheart (1st view, 2008, Iain Softley) - 4/5*
Silly, enjoyable escapism. Certainly better than many other children's fantasy films of recent years - 4/5

132. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (1st view, 2009, David Yates) - 4/5*
One of the best Potter films. It certainly looks the part, the wizarding world looking more spectacular than before. It could have done with a little less lovey-doveyness though. Teen romance is a turn off - 4/5

August

1. Inglourious Basterds (2009, Quentin Tarantino) - 4/5*
2. REC (2007, Jaume Balagueró/Paco Plaza) - 4/5*
3. Che, part 2 (1st view, 2008, Steven Soderbergh) - 4/5*
4. Into the Wild (1st view, 2007, Sean Penn) - 4/5*
5. Bananas (1st view, 1971,Woody Allen) - 4/5*
6. Pineapple Express (1st view, 2008, David Gordon Green) - 4/5*
7. Strings (2004, Anders Ronnow-Karland) - 4/5*
8. London To Brighton (1st view, 2006, Paul Andrew Williams) - 4/5*
9. The Taking Of Pelham 123 (1st view, Tony Scott, 2009) - 4/5*
10. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (1st view, Stephen Sommers) - 3/5*

11. Wilbur Wants To Kill HImself (1st view, 2002, Lone Scherfig) - 3/5*
12. Death Race (2008, Paul W.S. Anderson) - 3/5*
13. The Proposal (1st view, 2009, Anne Fletcher) - 3/5*
14. The Bank Job (2008, Roger Donaldson) - 3/5*
15. The Number 23 (2007, Joel Schumacher) - 3/5*
16. Eden Lake (2008, 1st view, James Watkins - 2/5*
17. Satan's Slave (1976, Norman J. Warren) - 2/5
18. The Song Remains The Same (1st view, 1976, Peter Clifton/Joe Massot) - 2/5*

< Message edited by Gimli The Dwarf -- 31/8/2009 5:28:27 AM >

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 4923
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 11:09:28 AM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

quote:

If I Had A Million (1932, Cruze/ Humberstone/ Lubitsch/ McLeod/ Roberts/ Seiter/ Taurog)

Were there any individual segments you'd rank higher than a 3, Harry?

Yep. Just for the record, the overall film is actually quite a high three. If I were to be doing my old scoring it would be a 3.5. In order of episodes, I'd go...

5/5

- The Ernst Lubitsch/ Charles Laughton sequence. The shortest of the lot but it's just one minute of pure comic genius.

I was wondering about that one - I agree with every word.

quote:

107. Inkheart (1st view, 2008, Iain Softley) - 4/5*
Silly, enjoyable escapism. Certainly better than many other children's fantasy films of recent years - 4/5

ALthough, sadly, not this. I compared it in the short term with City of Ember (which I thought was more original and didn't try to shoehorn quite so much of a single story - Wizard of Oz - in. Is Spiderwick fantasy? If so, that still is, for me, the easy winner. And I while I think the story isn't great in Terabithia, I thought the performances were.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Harry Lime)
Post #: 4924
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 12:30:39 PM   
DCMaximo

8. Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom (1984, Spielberg) 9/10
The second Indy film is still my favourite, as the decision to go darker works well with the dry humour of the character, and the final hour of the film, from the famous dinner scene onwards, is a non-stop thrill ride. Plus I love the character of Short Round and, even though she shrieks a little too much, Kate Capshaw's love interest is nowhere near as bad as some people make out and is actually pretty funny in places (the scene where she bemoans breaking a nail while Indy and Short Round are threatened with an imminent crushing comes to mind)

45. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988, Oz) 8/10
Highly enjoyable con-comedy about two conmen competiting for the right to command the French riviera. Perfectly cast, with Steve Martin as the small-time crook contrasted with Michael Caine's classier, more cultured playboy. Their battle of one-upsmanship is constantly amusing though the most laughs (albieit guilty ones) come from the slightly non-PC scenes with Martin playing Ruprecht, Caine's simpleton younger brother. An enjoyable romp.

< Message edited by DCMaximo -- 2/8/2009 12:32:09 PM >

The Spanish Inquisition of the 'Get Carlton Banks a TV Spin-off' Association

"Carlotta was the kind of town where they spell trouble T-R-U-B-I-L, and if you try to correct them, they kill you"

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 4925
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 12:56:20 PM   
Pigeon Army

17. Gwoemul (The Host) (2006, Bong) - 4.5/5**
In the Making Of that came with my DVD copy of The Host, Joon-ho Bong cites M. Night Shyamalan's Signs as an influence on his tale of a horribly dysfunctional family trying to rescue one of their own from a freaky giant mutant tadpole. Mentioning how original it was for Shyamalan's film to deal with a normal family fighting aliens, I guess we should just count our blessings that he didn't take too much from Shyamalan's decent but highly flawed alien pic, because otherwise we wouldn't have this superlative monster flick that is brilliantly layered and deep. On the face of it, The Host is a thrill-a-minute monster film with an impressive and grotesque beast at the centre and some brilliant setpieces built around it, but Bong also weaves in a very moving and heartfelt story of a family coming together through tragedy and hope, and a viciously biting social satire on US interventionism and South Korea's limp-wristed nature around the US (the events that give rise to our monster - an American morgue employee telling his Korean assistance to dump litres of formaldehyde into the Han River - are actually based on a highly volatile case that occurred in South Korea in 2000 and led to massive public outcry because the American in question could not be prosecuted due to the US' refusal to hand him over). It's subversive, it's exciting, it's highly emotional, and it's filled with great performances, fantastic cinematography and - something that really struck me on my third viewing - brilliant music. A perennial favourite of mine, and definitely one of the best films to come out of South Korea.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to DCMaximo)
Post #: 4926
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:00:28 PM   
jamesbondguy

Is it wrong that despite being behind most of the forum when it comes to South Korean films, I'm more interested in North Korean cinema? It was that Sight and Sound article that did it, I think.

Just like Geoffrey Ingram.

Post #: 4927
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:11:20 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: jamesbondguy

Is it wrong that despite being behind most of the forum when it comes to South Korean films, I'm more interested in North Korean cinema? It was that Sight and Sound article that did it, I think.

Get ye to a video store, and get every film by Bong Joon-ho, Park Chan-Wook, Lee Chang-Dong and Ji-Woon Kim you can get your grubby little hands on!  You're in for a treat, for sure.

Also, I wasn't even aware North Korea produced films. Is the article online?

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to jamesbondguy)
Post #: 4928
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:11:37 PM   
Dantes Inferno

quote:

Communist!

< Message edited by Dantes Inferno -- 2/8/2009 1:12:00 PM >

President of The Wire fan club. PM me to join.

Post #: 4929
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:13:23 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dantes Inferno

quote:

Communist!

Well, that's not exactly a secret.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to Dantes Inferno)
Post #: 4930
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:18:15 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

quote:

Get ye to a video store, and get every film by Bong Joon-ho, Park Chan-Wook, Lee Chang-Dong and Ji-Woon Kim you can get your grubby little hands on!  You're in for a treat, for sure.

I'm sorry, I'm too busy investigating the far superior Taiwanese cinema.

It's not online, but I can prove that it exists if you're interested:
http://www.bfi.org.uk/sightandsound/issue/200901

Post #: 4931
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:19:24 PM   
elab49

quote:

Is this just an intellectual thing?

Or which North Korean films have you seen and which South Korean directors/films/themes would you contrast them with.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Post #: 4932
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:20:12 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm sorry, I'm too busy investigating the far superior Taiwanese cinema.

He says, having admitted he's barely seen any South Korean cinema.

EDIT: Nice last-minute save with the emoticons.

< Message edited by Pigeon Army -- 2/8/2009 1:21:24 PM >

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

Post #: 4933
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:22:56 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

quote:

Is this just an intellectual thing?

Or which North Korean films have you seen and which South Korean directors/films/themes would you contrast them with.

I can't really do that as I haven't seen any North Korean films.

And yes, it probably is just an intellectual thing. But I am genuinely interested in how these films would look, what they would say... cinematic propaganda (despite how much of it we see from America) is interesting, even if it is in support of a goverment like North Korea's.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4934
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:28:09 PM   
elab49

If you're up on propaganda you couldn't e-mail me 4000 words on it between 1933 and 1945 in the UK and Germany could you?

I guess if you think of some of the interesting work done in Russia in the 20s there would always be a level of interest. But Kim is more of a step outside sanity, I think, than Stalin ever was so heaven knows how much genuine creativity would flourish.

SKs, on the other hand, does seem to regularly deal with the impact of both the internal split, the enemy to the north and the strong US presence in its cinema, and impressively so.

quote:

Post #: 4935
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:40:09 PM   
jamesbondguy

quote:

I guess if you think of some of the interesting work done in Russia in the 20s there would always be a level of interest. But Kim is more of a step outside sanity, I think, than Stalin ever was so heaven knows how much genuine creativity would flourish.

That's one hell of a hard comparison.  I seem to remember that the article said that large, colourful musicals are popular in North Korea. I may be remembering it wrong, but it would be interesting to compare that kind of thing to the work of Eisenstein, Vertov etc. There's a lot of info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Korea#Divided_Korea_.E2.80.95_North_Korea

Plus, this reminds me I need to try and see some Boris Barnet films.

quote:

SKs, on the other hand, does seem to regularly deal with the impact of both the internal split, the enemy to the north and the strong US presence in its cinema, and impressively so.

I didn't say I wasn't interested in South Korean film-making- I will see Lee Chang-Dong's films eventually, despite what I said in the other thread a couple of weeks ago.

But I need to see more from Taiwan first, especially since Hou, Tsai, Yang etc. seem closer to my tastes from what I've seen from Korea.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4936
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:40:57 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

If you're up on propaganda you couldn't e-mail me 4000 words on it between 1933 and 1945 in the UK and Germany could you?

Stalin also loved cinema. He had John Wayne films played in his mansion on weekends.

I'm not sure whether this means he would've been more restrictive or less restrictive than Jong-Il. I came here with a random fact and dammit I was going to post it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4937
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:49:10 PM   
FritzlFan

Kim is a huge film fan (according to Have I Got News For You), though his favourite film is Friday the 13th.

I wonder whether his English is good enough to post here .

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 2/8/2009 1:51:06 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

Child labour is necessary in the short term

Post #: 4938
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 1:57:15 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

Kim is a huge film fan (according to Have I Got News For You), though his favourite film is Friday the 13th.

DAMN! FOUND OUT!

I'LL GET YOU YET, TEAM AMERICA!

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 4939
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:08:02 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

DAMN! FOUND OUT!

I'LL GET YOU YET, TEAM AMERICA!

Team America was a bit shit anyway...........still better than all the recent South park Seasons put together mind you.

Anyway jbg, where can you get North Korean cinema? It looks outstanding. Propaganda maybe but it looks outstanding. Plus, future directors are forced to study Raiders of the Lost Ark there. jbg would love it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

Post #: 4940
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:11:48 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

I read somewhere that the lacked of women in the family The Host (mother and wife) was basically symbolic of the split.

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

Post #: 4941
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:18:34 PM   
elab49

And yet the sister triumphs over her own indecision to take the fatal shot

Stalin encouraged representations of Russia the homeland to draw people together (which, on the plus side, means I get to watch Nevsky etc and call it homework ). Cinema propaganda was a key element of that - early 20s on it was increasingly considered as a means of education. NK sounds more like trying to forget what a mess the country is in rather drawing a state and society together as one with cinema an active part of that.

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 4942
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:20:54 PM   
Dantes Inferno

If only I was a dictator... then it'd be Fellini/Cassavetes/Bergman 25/8 (yes, I would add an extra day in the week).

President of The Wire fan club. PM me to join.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4943
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:25:32 PM   
Deviation

quote:

And yet the sister triumphs over her own indecision to take the fatal shot

Which could mean quite a lot to that idea.

quote:

Stalin encouraged representations of Russia the homeland to draw people together (which, on the plus side, means I get to watch Nevsky etc and call it homework ). Cinema propaganda was a key element of that - early 20s on it was increasingly considered as a means of education. NK sounds more like trying to forget what a mess the country is in rather drawing a state and society together as one with cinema an active part of that.

Didn't Japan also have a very succesful, too effictive as well, propaganda trying to sell the Bushido lifestyle to the Japanese during WW2?

quote:

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4944
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:29:30 PM   
Deviation

quote:

17. Gwoemul (The Host) (2006, Bong) - 4.5/5**
In the Making Of that came with my DVD copy of The Host, Joon-ho Bong cites M. Night Shyamalan's Signs as an influence on his tale of a horribly dysfunctional family trying to rescue one of their own from a freaky giant mutant tadpole. Mentioning how original it was for Shyamalan's film to deal with a normal family fighting aliens, I guess we should just count our blessings that he didn't take too much from Shyamalan's decent but highly flawed alien pic, because otherwise we wouldn't have this superlative monster flick that is brilliantly layered and deep. On the face of it, The Host is a thrill-a-minute monster film with an impressive and grotesque beast at the centre and some brilliant setpieces built around it, but Bong also weaves in a very moving and heartfelt story of a family coming together through tragedy and hope, and a viciously biting social satire on US interventionism and South Korea's limp-wristed nature around the US (the events that give rise to our monster - an American morgue employee telling his Korean assistance to dump litres of formaldehyde into the Han River - are actually based on a highly volatile case that occurred in South Korea in 2000 and led to massive public outcry because the American in question could not be prosecuted due to the US' refusal to hand him over). It's subversive, it's exciting, it's highly emotional, and it's filled with great performances, fantastic cinematography and - something that really struck me on my third viewing - brilliant music. A perennial favourite of mine, and definitely one of the best films to come out of South Korea.

The Host does improve on repeated viewings does it? It went from being a disappointment (mostly thanks to bad expectations made by trailers) to one of my favourite films ever.

And I can't find the soundtrack anywhere, just the trumpet comedy one.............

quote:

quote:

Post #: 4945
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:33:45 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

I just think it's weird how they feel they have to make a number of rules that all revolve around nothing apart from natural resources, like everything else isn't good enough for them

quote:

Well, it all depends whether he suits the film that's around him, unlike a certain someone, doesn't it?!

Ignoring.... ignoring....

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 4946
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:37:52 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

I just think it's weird how they feel they have to make a number of rules that all revolve around nothing apart from natural resources, like everything else isn't good enough for them

And that's pretentious? Experimental but not pretentious........now making a realistic film about a man dressed as a bat and enever remain consist............no Devi no!

quote:

quote:

Ignoring.... ignoring....

But PA is right. He does have good arguments when he is not shagging Pokemon.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 2/8/2009 2:40:03 PM >

quote:

quote:

Post #: 4947
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 2:43:58 PM   
Epiphany Demon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

And that's pretentious? Experimental but not pretentious........now making a realistic film about a man dressed as a bat and enever remain consist............no Devi no!

Play on my batlove, that's right... No, it is to me, I just can't be bothered to argue it because that is the weakness in all online arguments; no one's ever going to agree. We'll do the Squid and I'll repeat my view but worded differently a thousand times and you'll do the same and we'll get nowhere.
quote:

And the same here. Although I'm glad to see we're not over the whole ribbing PA thing

< Message edited by Epiphany Demon -- 2/8/2009 2:44:43 PM >

THE ALTERNATIVE LOOK AT BOB DYLAN'S DISCOGRAPHY - ONE DAY MAYBE I'LL FINISH IT

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 4948
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 3:04:31 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Play on my batlove, that's right... No, it is to me, I just can't be bothered to argue it because that is the weakness in all online arguments; no one's ever going to agree. We'll do the Squid and I'll repeat my view but worded differently a thousand times and you'll do the same and we'll get nowhere.
quote:

And the same here. Although I'm glad to see we're not over the whole ribbing PA thing

That can be said about real life arguments at times as well.

And I will never quite on this PA animal thing. Never.

quote:

quote:

Post #: 4949
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 - 2/8/2009 4:26:36 PM   
rawlinson

James, is this the NK article?

http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/pyongyang-international-film-festival/

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 4950
Page:   <<   < prev  163 164 [165] 166 167   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2009 Page: <<   < prev  163 164 [165] 166 167   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI