Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Twilight Premieres In London

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Twilight Premieres In London Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Twilight Premieres In London - 4/12/2008 12:53:40 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 4/12/2008 12:53:40 PM   
sarahxxcullenxx

i was so gutted i really wanted to go to the premier but i couldnt. its good that they finally know how big it is over here in England maybe now when new moon comes out it will be the t the same time as in the US

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
I they get a break - 4/12/2008 9:08:07 PM   
Fan not Fanatic

Both Robert and Kristen seemed overwhelmed by the response of the crowd at the premiere. They thought they were making a low budget movie and it turned into a blockbuster. I hope they can get some rest and have time to absorb all their newfound fame.

Post #: 3
Kristen & Rob...Very Strong Individuals!!! - 4/12/2008 9:35:02 PM   
crittel

I realize they are both a tad bit overwhelmed, but it won't last. Besides, Rob & Kristen are both extremely talented actors with good heads on their shoulders. They are grounded with family and friends, very strong people and not fake at all. I am sure they will make it just fine!!

Post #: 4
they are amazing!! - 9/12/2008 9:42:15 AM   
twilightfan28

I was there!! It was amazing- they all looked so nice and were really good with the fans. He stayed out for ages doing interviews and signing things! I can't wait until the film comes out- i love how it is getting quite big here too :)

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Twilight Premieres In London Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI