Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE:

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: - 28/12/2008 8:36:33 PM   
JV

I was pleasantly surprised by this. I've read the books and very much enjoyed them although I'm not fanatical about them (I'm 31 and like to pretend I have a little bit of dignity... ). I'd expected it to be terrible but instead I thought it was great, although not perfect.

I don't really like Robert Pattinson in the role as Edward but I did warm to him during the film. I loved Kristen Stewart as Bella. The scene in the classroom where he is looking at her as though she has two really ugly heads is absolutely hilarious, mind, and the sparkly skin thing was just awful, but they are minor glitches. Bella didn't seem to be as clumsy as she is in the book (although that fall on the ice was brilliant - it looked natural, and it was pretty funny to boot). I thought the minor characters of Bella's schoolfriends were very well cast as they seemed to really capture their personalities from the book.

I thought it took a while to get going. I thought it started well then started going downhill (mainly during all those gazes/glares between Edward and Bella ) but by the baseball scene it had picked up and was really, really enjoyable.

A beautiful film, just watching it makes me disappointed that Hardwicke isn't signed on to do New Moon.

For info, I went to see this with my 29-year-old sister who had just finished reading the book the morning that we went to see the film, and she thought it was great too.

So, it's not going to win any Oscars or anything, but I thought it was a really good film, and the perfect Boxing Day treat. Well, for me anyway. 

but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough

(in reply to MImiangelo)
Post #: 91
Twilight.... - 29/12/2008 11:53:28 AM   
Chimene

Well....i have to say i am a MASSIVE fan of the book Twilight and when hearing it was to be made into a film i was thrilled. BUT....on hearing that the director was Catherine Hardwicke i wasn't enthralled. First of all yeah it is a teenage book and yeah she is a good teenager film person thingy but her work isn't exactly brilliant. So when I heard the names of the cast my mood changed.....i thought it could be possible.....but on seeing the film....the music was badly chosen and the special effects were OK. Overall i think Catherine Hardwicke could have done a lot better. Book 5/5 Film 3/5

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 92
- 29/12/2008 3:47:22 PM   
jrender

firstly, if you are a fan of classical vampire films avoid twilight! it has a tendancy to turn away from the the currently accepted mythos of vampires, they SHINE in the sun. the vampires themselves seem to all be good looking and the big bad guy seems to have been having a light shined in his face as he is always squinting, or is this just his way of showing insanity and 'evil'. as for the so called action sequeces, they last about a minute. in terms of a romantic film its is below sub-par, its all a bit to cheesy and, i hate to say it, morman. im books are good but the film isnt worth seeing, especially the end!

Post #: 93
RE: - 29/12/2008 8:23:20 PM   
Llewop

I'm 34 and loved the film. I read the books before going to see the film so already knew the storyline. I think they did well to stick to the main points of the plot with very few deviations. There were a couple of cheesy moments during the film but on the whole I enjoyed it, and the performances of the 2 leads.
Rob Pattinson obviously took direction from Midnight Sun as opposed to Twilight to play Edward slightly differently then what was expected by some.
I'm not sure how much I would have enjoyed it if I wasn't a fan of the books as having some background knowledge to what was happening definitely helped.

4/5.

(in reply to jrender)
Post #: 94
I loved it - 30/12/2008 4:03:52 PM   
Jovana3

I loved it because I got it. I got what and for who is intended for. Its not Godfather people. Get over it and enjoy it for what it is.

Post #: 95
Well, it was montage-tastic... - 30/12/2008 6:03:21 PM   
cheekylou82

I'm a big fan of the books and I've just come back from seeing Twilight, and though I enjoyed it I can see why there is so much controversy. I thought Bella was excellent, although I can see exactly what Empire mean about  Robert Pattinson struggling to begin with. Mind you, he struggled towards the end too - when he are Carlisle are discussing the options to save Bella, he just looked bored.

My main issue was the overuse of montages though. What a cop out! Especially the first one when they're out in the forest - circling camera action just seeing Edward and Bella staring at one another, overlaid with 'angst' music. Not to mention the laughable 'Edward in the sun' moment - it looked like he'd been airbrushed with spray glitter! I'm very happy to hear that Hardwicke won't be on New Moon, though news of Chris Weitz doesn't fill me with joy - I fail to see how the guy who ruined the Northern Lights can do anything with New Moon (admittedly the most lacklustre of the books). Hopefully we'll see a lot more of Edward's side of the story, as well as more action from Italy. 

Overall, faithful to the book but it could have been done a hell of a lot better. Certainly not worthy of 4 stars. You wouldn't give the Barney movie 4 stars just because its great for its audience, i.e. toddlers, so you shouldn't give Twilight 4 stars just cos it'll please (most of) the fans of the book.             

Fezzik: We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone.

Man in Black: You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

(in reply to Jovana3)
Post #: 96
Twilight - 31/12/2008 2:24:40 AM   
Shikayleigh

This Film is worth more than the snidey amount of stars it was given! I have now got a Team Edward Tee... Big it up 4 Team Edward! LMFAO. I mean, dont get me wrong, it wasnt so much clap-worthy but i put the ending down to that as i didnt know there would be another twilight! ive seen it 3 times already and i intend on going again 2 moz! :)
Love it! :)

Post #: 97
Twilight - 31/12/2008 2:28:31 AM   
Shikayleigh

This Film is worth more than the snidey amount of stars it was given! I have now got a Team Edward Tee... Big it up 4 Team Edward! LMFAO. I mean, dont get me wrong, it wasnt so much clap-worthy but i put the ending down to that as i didnt know there would be another twilight! ive seen it 3 times already and i intend on going again 2 moz! :)
Love it! :)

P.S... Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) is so much sexier than Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) I cannot take him seriously after Harry Potter!

Post #: 98
still deciding... - 1/1/2009 10:53:11 PM   
kbartholomew

What the...? I must be losing it, because I thought the film was rubbish. I'm a massive fan of the books and the unexpected glittering four-starred Empire review hugely inflated my excitement, so I'm so disappointed with myself for not liking it.

Please tell me where I've gone wrong, but I thought the acting was terrible Bella and Edward were so.... pouty! Although, I reckon that might just be the result of Stewart and Pattinson trying to fit into the exact behaviour of the books' characters, but this time without the support of the underlying narrative to explain their tension and conflict and all the rest of it. Also I think the main problem was that the "love story" developed through a rushed string of monologues, as has been mentioned previously, so it just felt like the dialogue was ticking things off the list from the book. I know there was a lot of pressure to get all that, quote, "painful teen brooding" over with though, which I respect.

I'm going to see it again - probably twice - to prove to myself that it is good; hopefully I can shut up and stop comparing it to the book! Hardwicke, my faith isn't shaken yet!

Post #: 99
RE: Has Empire Sold Out? - 1/1/2009 11:04:52 PM   
kbartholomew

I can't even begin to tell you how much I laughed when I heard your review.  Thank you!

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 100
RE: Totally disappointed me. - 1/1/2009 11:38:17 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: hatebox

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stewie_Griffin

The reviewer liked it, get over it.

If everyone had that rationale this review section of the forum wouldn't need to exist...

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to hatebox)
Post #: 101
RE: - 3/1/2009 8:02:14 PM   
JessFranco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amelie_Scotland

Oh Empire, how can you fail me? How on earth can you give this movie the same rating as Quantam of Solace? I know you've had a lot of fangirls on your back recently but this is just wrong! After a little re-evaluation of the books, I've just realised that not only are they plotless, badly written and rather unoriginal, they're sexist, full of superficial messages, bastardise the vampire myth and contain the most mentally abusive leading man in YA books! He is nothing short of abusive, don't ever make the mistake that he's some sort of perfect man. This series is a fad, it will disappear as quickly as it appeared.

This is entirely correct. The books are wonderful for the unintentional comedy value they provide but, on all other levels, both ludicrously poor and frighteningly regressive.That said, the movie is better than they deserve. The low-key approach taken by Hardwicke, Stewart and Burke towards the start works surprisingly well and the rainy Washington backdrop is painted nicely enough. Everything rather falls apart when the vampires turn up though. Pattinson is really quite poor, they didn't bother blending Peter Facinelli's pan-cake make-up into his neck and Jackson Rathbone maintains the same facial expression for the first ninety minutes.

I came away with the feeling that Hardwicke had probably shot a picture that was too slow and introspective for the studio and they'd gone back to jazz it up with silly flashbacks and camera tricks. To her credit she has taken a book that is never less than abject and made a film that could charitably be described as mediocre. Also, true to the book, there are several moments of accidental humour that would have had me rolling in the aisles had it not been for the fear of a beat-down from the provincial Irish fangirls i was sharing a cinema with.

It's a 2.5 / 5 at best but it could have been a heck of a lot worse.

(in reply to Amelie_Scotland)
Post #: 102
RE: RE: - 4/1/2009 7:05:55 PM   
Stillwater

Having never read the books I came at this with a somewhat open-mind ..actually I came at it with low expectations indeed after what I had heard about the book on the forums and... it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be (which doesnt say much really). Thought it held my attention, the movie was well cast, I liked the relationship between Bella and her father (nice to see no cliched 'I hate you' relationship between them...about the only cliche the movie escaped from), the Cullen family dynamic was also good. Also although im not Robert Pattison fan, the scene where he got out of the car with the raybans on..pretty nice

I have some quibbles:

1. Why, oh why, did they speak soooo slowly?? This actually ruined it quite a bit for me. I was bored waiting on them finishing what they were saying. Also there were quite a lot of funny moments which were ruined because of the slowness of just getting the damn line out. If this was to add an 'etherealness' to it, then it failed miserably.

2. Bad camera decisions. Now im not a director or anything and im not one to wax lyrical about this camera move or that camera move, but some of them were just so weird and out of place that it interrupted the flow of the movie. Im thinking mainly of that scene in the forest after Bella figures out what Edward is...I though Baz Luhrman had accidentally taken control of the movie at that point.

3. For being a love story, there was precious little of it... the lead up to falling in love anyway. One minute shes not in love with him, next minute she is. A believable love story needs to show the process of falling in love. (although granted she is a 16 year old girl so I suppose this could negate this).

4. Umm incest overtones only 5 minutes into the movie? Even if it was specifically stated that they arnt related, it is a little weird. Now I dont know if this is particularly relevant in the follow ups, but couldnt they have just left all that out of it?

Id give it 6 out of 10

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 103
vast improvement - 5/1/2009 1:36:25 PM   
tasha101

It has to be said that i was impressed with the manner in which the film managed to evade the horrific writing of the novels. don't get me wrong, i'm as up for a little brooding mills and boonesk romp as any girl, but the prose of the book is horrific- unpolished, without any raw edgyness, insiped and more cliched than the diaries i wrote when i was 10-
'i hadn't realised how hard it was raining, in the halo of the porch light he looked like a male model for hair gel'
paraphrasing, but you get the gist.
he's good looking. we get it. must he be described as an angel in every second paragraph, and a male model every fith page? for the love of god and all things holy, is there only two paragons of beauty she can think of? angels and kalvin klein models? i thought the leads managed to escape the cloying and laughable dialogue and turn it into something believable- given a certain suspesion of belief... however my judgement may have been impaired by my inability to breath properly when Pattison had a close up... perfect casting in that respect, transferring nicely from the books.

Post #: 104
vast improvement - 5/1/2009 1:36:28 PM   
tasha101

It has to be said that i was impressed with the manner in which the film managed to evade the horrific writing of the novels. don't get me wrong, i'm as up for a little brooding mills and boonesk romp as any girl, but the prose of the book is horrific- unpolished, without any raw edgyness, insiped and more cliched than the diaries i wrote when i was 10-
'i hadn't realised how hard it was raining, in the halo of the porch light he looked like a male model for hair gel'
paraphrasing, but you get the gist.
he's good looking. we get it. must he be described as an angel in every second paragraph, and a male model every fith page? for the love of god and all things holy, is there only two paragons of beauty she can think of? angels and kalvin klein models? i thought the leads managed to escape the cloying and laughable dialogue and turn it into something believable- given a certain suspesion of belief... however my judgement may have been impaired by my inability to breath properly when Pattison had a close up... perfect casting in that respect, transferring nicely from the books.

Post #: 105
Load of .... - 6/1/2009 8:58:03 PM   
sobeitjedi

Bobbins

Post #: 106
Load of .... - 6/1/2009 10:01:24 PM   
sobeitjedi

Bobbins

Post #: 107
By no means a classic... - 7/1/2009 12:03:48 AM   
gems369

Okay so Twilight isn't going to win any Oscars (no matter how many the Twi-hard fans may scream their nominations) but it is a thoroughly enjoyable and well thought out film. There are some excellent shots of the landscape of Forks (just how I pictured it having read the books). And the relationship between Bella and Edward is maturely acted from both the leading roles.
I also thought the music used in the movie was applied seamlessly, the soundtrack was a pretty big stand out for having seen movies in the past (*cough*300*cough*) really get it wrong.
This isn't a movie just for teens -although I am just 18 myself so maybe my judgment could be pulled into question - but regardless, I think all ages can appreciate what Hardwicke has done for Twilight (not least of which, fans of the book). Atonement aside, this is one of the best novel adaptations I've seen in a long while. Though it may take a true fan of the book to brush aside the laughable special effects (flying vampires they ain't) but I am positive the clever casting of surprisingly all the characters will more than make up for that.

Post #: 108
RE: By no means a classic... - 7/1/2009 7:56:21 PM   
Dr Lenera

This high-school vampire yarn for teenage girls is tediously stretched out and has a lot of unintended laughs, but just about passes the time.  The central romance which takes up most of the film's time jumps from not-being-in-love to being-in-love too suddenly but does have an underlying sweetness and it's refreshing for a couple in a modern film not to jump into bed with each other. Unfortunately the action at the end seems shoehorned in,while Robert Patterson does his best with a ridiculous role that just involved him looking constipated every scene.  Hopefully follow-ups will go more into the back story of the vampires,probably the most interesting aspect of the film.  

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to gems369)
Post #: 109
RE: Twilight - 7/1/2009 10:55:13 PM   
Annie Hall

I'm old enough to know better and definitely too old to be part of the target demographic for this movie but I have to say that I loved it - sheer, unadulterated escapism! 

I've read the book and the film was very faithful to it - just editing out a few of the more mawkish teen moments.  No, Pattinson isn't the best actor in the world but who cares - just look at him!  Yes, the stunt/wire work is cheap looking and the continuity shots are amateurish but that's just being picky. This is teenage girl classic in the making.

Post #: 110
RE: Twilight - 7/1/2009 10:58:51 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Annie Hall

I'm old enough to know better and definitely too old to be part of the target demographic for this movie but I have to say that I loved it - sheer, unadulterated escapism! 

I've read the book and the film was very faithful to it - just editing out a few of the more mawkish teen moments.  No, Pattinson isn't the best actor in the world but who cares - just look at him!  Yes, the stunt/wire work is cheap looking and the continuity shots are amateurish but that's just being picky. This is teenage girl classic in the making.

I respectfully disagree, a fairly enjoyble passing of two hours it may be, a classic in the making it is not

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Annie Hall)
Post #: 111
Twilight Delight! - 8/1/2009 5:04:06 PM   
Filmfreak666

I must say that Twilight was a satisfying and faithful adaptation of the first book in Meyer's Saga which should please fans. The lead performances are articulated with intelligence and excellent talent with both Stewart and Pattinson getting under the skin of their characters. With a bigger budget the film would not have disappointed on the more action-driven scenes which were unfortunately obvious and predictable. Twilight is saved by the level of humor present that will make the experience all the more enjoyable and entertaining but it never loses heart of what it is: an epic romance between a girl and a vampire.

Post #: 112
I must be missing something Empire.... - 8/1/2009 11:05:15 PM   
Omegastevej

I must have missed something as I have just seen Twilight at the Pictures & you would have thought the film was a comedy... everyone was laughing hysterically due the very cheesy dialogue.
Nothing really happens for half the film, everything is explained to the viewer like we are idiots. The Action sequences look very weird (The running sequence looks like hes on a treadmill).

I am aware this film is on a budget & it is also aimed towards women / girls but you cannot say to me the acting was world class & they seem almost embarrassed to say the terrible dialogue.

I have given this 2 stars as I have never enjoyed a film so much, but for the wrong reasons. Think I need another laugh...where is my Batman & Robin DVD....

Post #: 113
Nice One - 11/1/2009 11:00:21 AM   
SailorOrion

I enjoyed myself watching this one.The cast did their job right....well they could have found somebody else Rosalie....Nikki Reed was not really up to the part. Rosalie could have been bitchier with more twang, which brings me to the following: I did not like that they left out the cullen`s story, Bella`s Father, the connection between the Villain and Alice or the full explanation WHY Edward is so attracted to Bella etc. But the Lead Pattinson and Stewart did the charakters justice....in every way. I have actually heard about the book series only during the early summer last year, while surfing on EW.com. Then i said whatever and gave Twilight a chance.....I got bloody addicted by the storyline.....needless to say, as a lot of people have mentioned earlier, the writing style makes you cringe at times. Even if i would be a teenager today, I would think...can I just slap Stephenie Meyers back to the real world. There is nothing so boring as a PERFECT Person...but then again, maybe we are all a bit too cynical these days??? LOL LOVE in its deepest and most fulfilling version!? Who know? But I was a "sucker" ( sorry!) for this story of doomed love, because I like doomed lovers....I might be a more of a romantic, than I`d like to admit. They better turn the other books into good movies as well!

Post #: 114
Don't understimate the power of a teen flick - 11/1/2009 2:52:30 PM   
MariannaBelle

Firstly, remove one star from my ratign if you are a boy. =]

I went to watch the movie before i read the books and with no knowledge of the storyline. And i think it was good. Nothing too special, but it was sweet with loads of sexual tension, what a kiss scene!

It was so much funnier than i thought it would be.. in a good way. Like jasper always looking like he was in pain, and the family scene in the cullens kitchen. i loved the baseball scene and Cam G was great as James. I left the cinema thinking, yeh i could watch this again. it was worth the hype.

But why oh why were the effects sooooooo bad. really, they should have got in touch with the effects team from smallville because that would have really improved things.

Then after i read the books i realised the Rob Pattz isn't pretty enough to be edward. he was goood and you could always tell that it was dangerous for him to be so close to bella but he doesnt live up to Meyer's descrptions.

Having watched the movie again after reading the books i realised just how good everyone apart from the leads were. the leads were fine but the other actors in the cullen family were really good. i always laughed when emmet and jasper were on screen. Cam G was amazing as james. I also loved taylor lautner as jacob and i'm soo glad he gets to keep his role for new moon.

But the make up and stuff must have been weird because having seen victoria, rosalie and alice in real life, it is clear that they are much prettier than it came across in the movie and that needs to be fixed.

All in all, it was a good teen flick. and teen flicks don't need great scripts or great acting or great effects because if the story is good enough it'll be a hit and twilight proved that. can't wait for new moon! i'm totally on team jacob. maybe i should buy the team jacob underwear. lol.

Post #: 115
Different - 11/1/2009 3:33:50 PM   
svefngenglar

Although much of the criticism towards this film is justified, I feel it is a sample of some uniqueness in today's repetitive blockbusters. Risking sounding sexist, the fact that this blockbuster was directed by a woman shows, as it is more in contact with its romantic core than you would expect in the average teen flick. The structure of the film itself seems unusual, as the truly conclusive scene is Bella and Edward dancing in the prom rather than the action scene, that only serves the purpose of working them there. These differences, rather than weakening the film, in my opinion make it a rather good blockbuster. That said, I am an 18-year-old male, so I'd say the film has the potential to strike a cord with more than teenage girls.

P.S. Also the soundtrack deserves particular praise. Heavily theme-based soundtracks have been rather dry since the lord of the rings trilogy ended, and the composer for this film gives us some catchy tunes arranged in simple but satisfying pieces. The pre-existing music is also very appropriate.

Post #: 116
- 15/1/2009 10:53:57 AM   
plum bob

sadly i was let down :( gr8 performances runined by a borin and overdrmatic plot

Post #: 117
RE: - 16/1/2009 9:26:21 PM   
daviest1

i loved this film. i am rather envious of kristen bell!
getting to work in such close proximity to Rober Pattison!  "swoon"
the sountrack was also brill.

(in reply to plum bob)
Post #: 118
RE: RE: - 17/1/2009 5:50:24 PM   
Maria Noir

quote:

ORIGINAL: JessFranco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amelie_Scotland

Oh Empire, how can you fail me? How on earth can you give this movie the same rating as Quantam of Solace? I know you've had a lot of fangirls on your back recently but this is just wrong! After a little re-evaluation of the books, I've just realised that not only are they plotless, badly written and rather unoriginal, they're sexist, full of superficial messages, bastardise the vampire myth and contain the most mentally abusive leading man in YA books! He is nothing short of abusive, don't ever make the mistake that he's some sort of perfect man. This series is a fad, it will disappear as quickly as it appeared.

This is entirely correct. The books are wonderful for the unintentional comedy value they provide but, on all other levels, both ludicrously poor and frighteningly regressive.That said, the movie is better than they deserve. The low-key approach taken by Hardwicke, Stewart and Burke towards the start works surprisingly well and the rainy Washington backdrop is painted nicely enough. Everything rather falls apart when the vampires turn up though. Pattinson is really quite poor, they didn't bother blending Peter Facinelli's pan-cake make-up into his neck and Jackson Rathbone maintains the same facial expression for the first ninety minutes.

I came away with the feeling that Hardwicke had probably shot a picture that was too slow and introspective for the studio and they'd gone back to jazz it up with silly flashbacks and camera tricks. To her credit she has taken a book that is never less than abject and made a film that could charitably be described as mediocre. Also, true to the book, there are several moments of accidental humour that would have had me rolling in the aisles had it not been for the fear of a beat-down from the provincial Irish fangirls i was sharing a cinema with.

It's a 2.5 / 5 at best but it could have been a heck of a lot worse.

I completely agree with the above. Twilight has to be the best comedy I've seen in years.

The Empire Script Challenge: Month 19 - Look Through The Looking Glass

"And our bodies are earth. And our thoughts are clay. And we sleep and eat with death."

"- Are we going to let politics get in the way of our friendship?
- Friendship? You told people I lured children into my Gingerbread House!
- Haha. Yeah. That was just a lie."

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 119
RE: RE: - 18/1/2009 2:58:13 AM   
captain jack harknes

I'm going to watch it for the 7th time tomorrow   I just love it - especially the baseball scene.  Its also fun to have a giggle at the white face / californian tanned neck and chest effect that happens to most of the actors at one point or another during the film!! :)  Especially Bella in the hospital bed!

"The arctic has no respect for fashion, Vince"

"I ain't no one's trophy."

"You got it, Allison. You got it RAW!"

(in reply to Maria Noir)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI