Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 3/11/2008 11:27:12 PM   
Larry of Arabia

I used to have that Goldfinger poster, but sadly I seem to have lost it. The film, though, remains one of my very favourite Bond's and has one of my favourite ever lines as well, when Bond wakes up in Pussy Galore's plane to find her looking down at him:

"Who are you?"

"My name is Pussy Galore."

"I must be dreaming."

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to Spider)
Post #: 31
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 4/11/2008 1:47:34 AM   
TRM

I just read your dr. no review (im trying to avoid them till ive done each of mine) and i forgot about to write about the dated aspect as far as the way bond talks to quarrel. There is also a point where bond asks if he has any messages at the hotel, and the woman behind the desk says something along the lines of 'what did you do with that message!" to one of the porters. It just felt quite agressive and out of place now.

I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show". That film! It was my first real sexual relationship.

(in reply to Spider)
Post #: 32
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 4/11/2008 4:47:39 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Thunderball is easily my least favourite Connery Bond film. The best thing about Goldfinger is the inspiration it provided for Toy Story 2

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to TRM)
Post #: 33
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 4/11/2008 9:23:04 AM   
homersimpson_esq

*thinks* Nope, you're going to have to remind me of the reference in TS2!

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 34
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 4/11/2008 9:41:43 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Well, it might not be a direct reference, but when Potato Head uses his hat to jam the lift doors open, reminds me of Oddjob and his bowler hat.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 35
RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) - 4/11/2008 9:54:02 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Oh yeah! Good spot, that!

The Simpsons reference I find more amusing, the one pictured earlier - Mr Bont!

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 36
The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 5/11/2008 1:30:00 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Odd first lines that jar in today's world aside, You Only Live Twice is a return to the exciting, fun Bond, that was largely absent from Thunderball. After a shuttle mysteriously disappears in orbit, Bond is sent to Japan to discover who is behind the nefarious deed. SPECTRE are assumed to have the capability, as opposed to the Russians (who also lose a shuttle to the phallic-shaped rocket), operating out of Japan. Cue some cringeworthy dated comments on race, and an interesting depiction of Japanese life to a Western world which, in 1967, would know relatively little of this culture. (Seriously, one of the Japanese dudes actually says 'ah so' a few times...)

Putting that aside (none of it is malicious, just quaint) and you have a fast-paced action film with plenty of Bond traits - Q, Moneypenny, Blofeld, stunning Adam (no 's') sets - and a sense of real movement towards a genuinely gripping finale (Bond joins forces with ninjas! Ninjas!!) and the most well-known of villains, played (with unfortunate brevity of screen time) brilliantly by Donald Pleasance. "Goodbye Mr Bond" never sounded so chilling than in Blofeld's strange, almost strangled tones.

Charles Gray plays the Japanese-settled Englishman, and Tetsuro Tamba is Tiger Tanaka, the head of the Japanese secret police, two allies in Japan. Its the resourcefulness of these allies that help Bond, and make it more of an ensemble adventure than Bond-against-the-world, as is often the case. Some of Bond's finest moments come when he's working alongside others, freed to quip more finely than at other times.

I haven't made much of the music, but I do like the theme for You Only Live Twice - gentle, with a hint of the orient, but still very much Bond. I also have a great deal of time for barry's own attempt at making a Bond theme - the so-called '007 theme' (listen here). It has a life to it, and a sense of achievement that goes hand in hand with Norman's more menacing, effortlessly cool Bond theme. Of course, despite Barry's definitive contribution to Bond (undoubtedly a lot of the 'feel' of a Bond film can be attributed to Barry's music, something David Arnold attempts, but doesn't quite capture) he could never replace that theme - that is Norman's lasting legacy. Still, his scores always compliment the main theme, and You Only Live Twice is a fine example of that.

Although not in the same league as Goldfinger or From Russia With Love, You Only Live Twice is certainly not Connery's worst. I like how it takes a specific theme (Japanese culture) to give it a distinctive flavour, as it were (to borrow that dated comment!). Too many Bonds seem to go for 'lots of exotic landscapes' and become diluted in the process. As for You Only Live Twice, it's a shame that it is surrounded by the palaver with Connery and the Bond role itself. Still, the next Bond would not only not star Connery, but Bond wouldn't even be played by a British actor, and it would be directed by the editor of the previous films. So how did they get it so right? Find out, soon!

Bristol Bad Film Club

Post #: 37
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 5/11/2008 2:01:44 PM   
Chris66

I don't like Thunderball but I think You Only Live Twice is very good.YOLT has some great action scenes and Connery is great again as Bond And Pleasance as Blofeld is up there with some of the best Bond villains. 

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis... I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. Your status as a Nazi killer is... still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro... '"

Post #: 38
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 6/11/2008 2:08:54 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I find it amusing that Charles Gray pops up later as Blofeld too. Perhaps the only actor to play a goodie and a baddie in a Bond film? (Albeit not the same one, that would be silly. Although, Sean Bean's 006 is arguably a goodie and a baddie in the same film.)

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Chris66)
Post #: 39
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 6/11/2008 3:17:02 PM   
Rumbaabaa

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

I find it amusing that Charles Gray pops up later as Blofeld too. Perhaps the only actor to play a goodie and a baddie in a Bond film? (Albeit not the same one, that would be silly. Although, Sean Bean's 006 is arguably a goodie and a baddie in the same film.)

A Bond film? Silly? That could never happen

You Only Live Twice is my favourite. Probably because I love all things Japanese.

Post #: 40
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 6/11/2008 3:46:14 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so horrible.

Plus, Joe Don Baker, Bad guy in the Dalton era, Jack Wade in the Brosnan era.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

Post #: 41
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 6/11/2008 3:57:51 PM   
Piles

Catching up... I'm a latecomer to this thread :P.

Dr No: I often call this my favourite Bond film, and it's definitely right in saying that it's up there with Goldfinger for me. Sure, aspects may have dated, but Joseph Wiseman's Dr No remains one of the best villains of the franchise. Understated, mysterious... you can't go wrong. I love how you don't see him until the last half hour, because the tension builds and builds and builds. There are some brilliant set-ups too, most notably the spider scene and - of course - Andress coming out of the water, that have become iconic Bond bits. 8/10.

From Russia With Love: Probably the Bond film that I've seen the most, because it is by far my Granddad's favourite 007 outing. Connery has found his feet, and he delivers his most assured Bond performance. Confident but not untouchable (get the pun?), here 007 has the perfect blend between invincibility and vulnerability. The Bond girl, Tattiana, is also understatedly excellent, and the villain, Rosa Klebb, is amongst my top 5 favourites. It's also the birth of the pre-credits scene, and in my opinion one of the best. These three opening films were before Bond became ridiculously overblown, and I think FRWL is possibly the best example of that. 8/10.

Goldfinger: The epitome of the franchise, Goldfinger has everything that you could possibly ever want from a Bond film. It has the perfect girl, the perfect car, the perfect henchman, the perfect villain, and the perfect Bond. Connery is clearly the best 007, and you can't argue that he's having a lot of fun here. Part of the reason this film has become so iconic is because of the iconic moments. I actually think that it adds up to more than the sum of its parts, because its parts are so profoundly inspired that it has to. The painted girl, the card game, and - of course - the laser beam to the crotch scene remain amongst my favourite Bond moments to date.

Thunderball: This is actually somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. For a start, I love the music, despite the fact that it's become forgotten nowadays because it's not as good as the film's that preceeded it. In fact, Tom Jones' Thunderball - for me - is a better song than Goldfinger, and his voice suits the booming element of it. And here theme best reflects movie too. The music has a boisterous over-the-top nature, and so does the film. Gadgets begin to get the better of story, with the elevation jet pack thing and the underwater aparatus being almost too much to take, and the underwater fight scene is a little bit proposterous, but it remains just the right side of silliness for me. 6/10.

You Only Live Twice: I like what you said about the culture thing very much, Homer, and although I'd have never thought to have said that I agree with it. I hate the films that cram a lot of destinations in just for the sake of it, see For Your Eyes Only and most of the Brosnan ones. Here we're treated to one wonderful location, and some Bond moments that would go down in the archives. Blofeld is also at his peak here, delivering one of the best Bond Villains thanks to his mysterious personality, iconic character traits and a delicious performance from Donald Pleasance. Although YOLT remains a little bland here and there, there's still enough about it to reccomend itself, and I haven't even mentioned the hollowed out Volcano. 6/10.

Top 100 Moz Songs / Top 100 Films

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 42
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 6/11/2008 11:08:21 PM   
Rumbaabaa

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piles

You Only Live Twice: I like what you said about the culture thing very much, Homer, and although I'd have never thought to have said that I agree with it. I hate the films that cram a lot of destinations in just for the sake of it, see For Your Eyes Only and most of the Brosnan ones. Here we're treated to one wonderful location, and some Bond moments that would go down in the archives. Blofeld is also at his peak here, delivering one of the best Bond Villains thanks to his mysterious personality, iconic character traits and a delicious performance from Donald Pleasance. Although YOLT remains a little bland here and there, there's still enough about it to reccomend itself, and I haven't even mentioned the hollowed out Volcano. 6/10.

For Your Eyes Only? The whole thing is pretty much set around Greece/Albania?

Moonraker probably has the most varied locations...California, Venice, Rio, The Amazon...and Space!

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 43
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 7/11/2008 2:04:13 PM   
Piles

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rumbaabaa

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piles

For Your Eyes Only? The whole thing is pretty much set around Greece/Albania?

Moonraker probably has the most varied locations...California, Venice, Rio, The Amazon...and Space!

I might not mean FYEO... the latter Moore ones kind of roll into one for me :S.

Top 100 Moz Songs / Top 100 Films

(in reply to Rumbaabaa)
Post #: 44
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 7/11/2008 2:42:24 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Like any normal male, I've spent more than my share of Boxing Days and Bank Holidays watching Bond.  I can't say that I haven't got my monies worth from this franchise.  But here's my problem.  How many movies have they made now 24 or so?  Each one seems to have a significant flaw in it and I can't think of any that I'd want to rate higher than 3/5.

From Russia With Love is probably the best one reviewed so far, but it has the goddawful gypsy fight thing.  Goldfinger has all the elements of the modern Bond, but it has the really unconvincing "we're being gassed" scene.  You Only Live Twice is usually heralded as written by master scribe Roald Dahl, but its bloody rubbish.  Great set, but Bond getting all slitty eyed to look Japanese, what the hell is that about?

(in reply to Piles)
Post #: 45
RE: The Bond Thread - #05: You Only Live Twice (1967) - 7/11/2008 4:02:11 PM   
Rhubarb

Those are the things that make Bond fun, Prof

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 46
The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Service ... - 7/11/2008 6:20:20 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Connery has gone! How is Bond going to continue? With On her Majesty's Secret Service we have a curiosity for Bond. Only one of three Bond films to have an instrumental only title sequence, and only one of three in which the title of the film is not mentioned in a song (Dr No, From Russia With Love make up the others in the first category, Dr No and Quantum of Solace make up the others in the second). These trivial facts are nothing compared to the fact that one of the series' most valuable assets had gone, to be replaced by model and inexperienced actor George Lazenby. In early scenes his chirpy, wise-cracking Bond is at odds with the ice-cool of Connery's Bond. His inexperience shows through and at times he is the weakest link in this film. Nevertheless there is a definite appeal to his Bond which grows on you. One considers that, had he been given a couple more films, there may have been more substance. Alas, Connery would be lured back for one more role before saying never again, and then the pretender would take the throne.

We start with Bond following another car in an unspecified locale. Peter Hunt's direction betrays his editing skills, as we have quick, sharp cuts between the road and close-ups of Bond, playing up the fact that it's not Connery, and allowing Lazenby a similar style of build-up to the reveal of his face. Indeed Hunt's direction is very much editing-centred, and this skill shows most keenly in the action scenes, as rapid-cuts and under-cranked shots ramp up the thrills. Bond sees the driver of the other car get out and she (for it is a lady, literally) - wearing a gown that makes her look almost angelic - walks calmly into the sea, one presumes to kill herself. Bond saves her, but is attacked by nameless goons, before delivering the killer pre-credits line, 'this never happened to the other guy'.

The story meanders into a plot - the first half is more about Bond working out who this mysterious Comtesse is, his removal from the Blofeld case, and a holiday (Miss Moneypenny intervening from Bond's hotheaded resignation). Through a neat montage we see Bond and Tracy's relationship blossom, before Bond makes a key discovery about Blofeld and is reassigned. Here the story switches to the Alps where Bond, undercover as a heraldry expert (geek note: the motto of the Bond family is 'orbis non sufficit', or 'The world is not enough') is well-placed to observe Blofeld's latest machinations. The fact that Blofeld met Bond face to face in You Only Live Twice is ignored here, and almost goes unnoticed since both characters are portrayed by new actors, but the dodgy chronology of Bond started here. Still, this is not to detract from the plot since arguably Bond was in disguise in YOLT, and he is in disguise here - the efficacy of the disguise is not ours to question!

That Bond lands in a mountain top building filled with young, beautiful, women is pure Bond-movie genius. (Geek note2: look out for a young Joanna Lumley as 'English', one of said girls.) We get more of an insight into Bond's animalistic girl-bedding instincts, tag-teaming the girls. (Given he is supposedly in love with Tracy, clearly fidelity only applies after marriage for Bond.) Lazenby excels here, balancing his charm with an edge for the action scenes. Skiing would become a classic Bond look, but it was born here.

It is with that skiing that we get the best use of Barry's theme. Simple, gutteral, brash, the theme is perfect for the film. Certainly there are no words to the main theme, but we get that with Louis Armstrong's unforgettable rendition of We Have All The Time In The World. This theme, with its relentless four-note downward-scale bass, brings a beat to the action, and a sense of adventure to the genuinely thrilling scenes as Blofeld sets off an avalanche, capturing Tracy.

Of course, one cannot mentione OHMSS without talking about the ending. If you haven't seen the film, then don't read any more. I mentioned Louis Armstrong's tune before - it has often been associated with a melancholy tone. Indeed, his other well-known tune 'What A Wonderful World' is also often used ironically (see Twelve Monkeys). However, it is here that the bittersweet becomes bitter. Bond finds happiness, gets married. A touching moment between Bond and Moneypenny is played well, and if nothing else serves as a proleptic touch for what is to come. It is in the final scene that Lazenby reveals his trump card - Bond has emotion. Certainly Craig showed emotion in Casino Royale, but here the simple way in which Lazenby reacts is startling. To end the film in this way was a brave move, especially for what is essentially a might-hearted spy caper series with girls and gadgets. OHMSS remains one of my firm favourites; oft overlooked, but worthy of another chance of you've previously rejected it.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 47
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 7/11/2008 6:50:15 PM   
Deviation

The greatest Bond film in my eyes. And about the fidelity, I think he actually starting loving Tracy after she saved his ass. Also, there was that little scene where she is in the car with her father talking her hope of Bond actually start loving her, which he does. And as I said Lazenby gave Bond emotion, something lacking in Connery and Moore.

Oh, and it does feature a great Bond girl too. the lovely Rigg.

Oh, Homey wins!!!!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

Post #: 48
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 7/11/2008 6:54:59 PM   
Rhubarb

BEcause he got here first? Maybe our reviews will be better!

Seriously though, good review Mr Simpson. Don't wanna give my thoughts about it away, but i enjoyed reading.

The book for OHMSS is brilliant. Although the cover to mine presents somewhat a spoiler. Its two rings, some blood and snow. Beautiful image though.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 49
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 7/11/2008 7:02:23 PM   
Deviation

Hmmmm..............do you say it's fantastic and that Diana Rigg is hot?

< Message edited by Deviation -- 7/11/2008 7:05:11 PM >

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 50
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 8/11/2008 12:10:13 AM   
Rhubarb

I do think both those things are true.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 51
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 8/11/2008 7:07:35 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Diamonds Are Forever review incoming...

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 52
RE: The Bond Thread - #06: On Her Majesty's Secret Serv... - 8/11/2008 7:12:39 PM   
Deviation

But it's rubbish.

quote:

quote:

Post #: 53
The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 8/11/2008 7:37:07 PM   
homersimpson_esq

So with a lurch and a kerching of vast quantities of money heading Connery's way, Bond lands in the 70s. And what a disappointing land it is.With the promise of Connery back on board, Guy Hamilton back directing - he who brought us Goldfinger - it couldn't go wrong. Sadly, while the story itself is decent enough, the separate aspects of the film just don't gel.

Connery seems uncomfortable in the role now - it's like he's playing Connery playing Bond. Which is an odd thing to say, but it seems to get the right impression across. It ignores much of what was set up in On Her Majesty's Secret Service (Moneypenny's ring remark comes across as a tad tactless, all things considered) and confusingly not only begins in an Oriental setting (as was last seen in Connery's previous film) but also casts Charles Gray as Blofeld. The start is clumsily handled, with the incremental reveal of Bond poorly edited (Peter Hunt is notably absent from the editing credits). The film is also predominantly set in America, specifically Las Vegas. Not wanting to belittle the glittery town, but its version of taste and style is the polar opposite of Bond's. The inclusion of the character Plenty O'Toole (a fine addition to the crazy-bond-girl-name handbook) is made incredulous by choosing to have her clearly dubbed by someone with perhaps the most annoying American accent ever heard. Still, the aptly named Plenty is not long for this film, thankfully, and we are left with the dubiously motivated Tiffany Case (Jill St John) as Bond's primary love interest.

Perhaps the most baffling aspect of Diamonds Are Forever is not the incomprehensible plot, the confusing Blofeld character change, or Connery's discomfort in the role, but perhaps the oddest henchmen created, Mr Wint and Mr Kidd. The latter (younger, with hair) is played by Putter Smith, who has only been in a handful of other roles. The former (older, balding with mullet and facial hair) is played by Bruce Glover whose inherent oddness is perhaps a family trait, as his son is Crispin Glover, most famous for playing George McFly in Back To The Future (1985). These two henchmen refer to themselves constantly by their formal surnames, yet walk off from blowing up a helicopter holding hands. Later on, in an airplane Mr Wint comments that Tiffany Case is prettier than he expected.... for a woman. Mr Kidd does not look impressed. I have to admit that, growing up watching these films, I never noticed the gay subtext (well, it's not really a subtext is it!) but the pair do make for a curious addition to the Bond henchmen canon.

As a part of the series, Diamonds Are Forever sits awkwardly alongside Thunderball as a weaker entry. Still, it's entertaining enough, has its high points (Bond says 'bitch'! and gets to swing Blofeld around in a crane) but overall there is too much oddness in the film (Bambi and Thumper, for instance). It's another that I will watch as part of the series, but not choose to put on of my own accord.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 54
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 8/11/2008 9:25:49 PM   
swordsandsandals

You Only Live Twice is the best bond. It has ninjas!! (Which are better than pirates)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

Post #: 55
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 8/11/2008 10:39:53 PM   
homersimpson_esq

What about pirate ninjas?

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 56
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 8/11/2008 10:52:59 PM   
Rhubarb

In the book Wint and Kidd are even more expressly homosexual, its meant to be why you hate them. I believe SC gave the money he made off DaF to charity, so at least one good thing came out of that film.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

Post #: 57
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 9/11/2008 12:01:17 AM   
Chris66

I don't like OHMSS and I thought Diamonds Are Forever was average. Although I do like the OHMSS book by Ian Fleming.

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis... I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. Your status as a Nazi killer is... still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro... '"

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 58
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 9/11/2008 1:09:13 AM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris66

I don't like OHMSS and I thought Diamonds Are Forever was average. Although I do like the OHMSS book by Ian Fleming.

WHAT???!!
DAF raped all OHMSS did right.

Ok, I'm too defensive on that film.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to Chris66)
Post #: 59
RE: The Bond Thread - #07: Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - 9/11/2008 1:12:32 AM   
Rhubarb

You do seem to quite like it. It is good though.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: The Bond Thread - #04: Thunderball (1965) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI