Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Eli Stone - Season 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Eli Stone - Season 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Eli Stone - Season 2 - 17/10/2008 2:08:26 PM   
The Mighty

Eli Stone is back! The first season came out of nowhere for me, but turned out to be excellent, and the second season looks to be as good as ever! Jonny Lee Miller is still perfect in the role, and Greg Berlanti once again proves that he's one of the best working in television at the moment. Sigourney Weaver guest stared in this weeks episode, and Katie Holmes is in next weeks. Is anybody else watching?
Post #: 1
RE: Eli Stone - Season 2 - 24/10/2008 1:07:23 AM   
The Mighty

Come on! No Eli Stone fans? Jonny Lee Miller! Victor Garber! Did no one else watch the fantastic and critically aclaimed first season? The second episode aired earlier this week, and it was just as great at the first. Katie Holmes is a much better actress then people give her credit for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgjDWV5D5k

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 2
RE: Eli Stone - Season 2 - 25/10/2008 4:58:06 PM   
QB

Loved season one, brilliant cast.  Kind of holding out for the Prison Break cross over where Wentworth Miller and Jonny Lee Miller have a 'Long Sleeved T Stand Off'. 

'It takes four hours to put on my tattoos.'

'Yeah?  Well it takes five hours to cover up my tattoos.'

'I spent a year in a Panamanian prison wrapped up like a pensioner in flu season!'

'I sleep, shave and jog without showing any body hair!'

Thanks for dropping by.

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Eli Stone - Season 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI