Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Taken.....For a ride by the reviewer!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Taken.....For a ride by the reviewer! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Taken.....For a ride by the reviewer! - 9/10/2008 10:34:22 AM   
kalel6000

i hope this gets mentioned in the magazine letters section with a response from Empire cause this review is pitiful!

(in reply to nortonglr)
Post #: 61
shockin bad review - 10/10/2008 3:59:22 PM   
MrGreenWhiteOrange

Was going to give this a miss cause of this review...a mate of mine told me it was really good (didn't really believe him) but I went anyway. It is in fact great fun...what Jolin was watching i'll never know. if you enjoy a movie like say shooter, you'll like this.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 62
RE: shockin bad review - 10/10/2008 7:13:15 PM   
paulyboy

Disagree to some considerable degree with Empire's review on this one (assuming you can call Dan Jolin's sarcastic, piss-taking, three paragraph plot synopsis a review that is), really rather enjoyed it actually. It's as shallow as they come obviously and the entire Holly Vallance sub-plot isn't need at all, but that aside I enjoyed what was otherwise an entertaining revenge flick. Really suprised by Neeson in this as well, he actually manages to make Jason Bourne look rather cuddly by comparison, he's just a full-on bad arse in every possible sense of the word.

Conclusion:

Not a one star effort by any stretch of the imagination. Worth a punt I'd say, as revenge flicks go this is an entertaining romp.

3/5

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to MrGreenWhiteOrange)
Post #: 63
RE: Dan Jolin should get a promotion!!! - 10/10/2008 11:04:18 PM   
Nimrods Son

quote:

ORIGINAL: regorslayer

This sort of review is becoming a trend with Empire of late. Anything that is entertaining and may appeal to the masses Empire deems it 1 star. Maybe it's time the magazine reviewed its staff writers. Taken is an awesome action thriller. The fight sequences out do any of the Jason Bourne films by a mile (and I love those films, except for the 3rd one...almost a carbon copy of the 2nd). Liam Neeson does the role justice and is pretty convincing as a 'Preventer'. Hell, I reckon you gave the film a shit review because 1. the director isn't British and 2. he isn't a 'personal friend' of Empire ala Shane Meadows or Paul Greengrass.

[b]Spoilers!

This getting one star has NOTHING to do with 1. The Director not being british or 2.Him not being a personal friend of Empire. There must be LOADS of four-star movies directed by people who aren't exactly on the Empire Christmas Card list!
The Reason this recieved one star is because It's a cliched, brainless mess with woeful dialogue and sub-standard action sequences.
Don't get me wrong, I like watching brainless action sequences as much as the next person, and I was willing to get over the dodgy Politics, but not even my intial optimism could prepare me for this disaster...
For one thing the action is average. No particular set-piece that had me going "HOLY SHIT!".
Granted scripts don't have to be oscar material in action movies but this is shite! It's like fucking Scooby Doo, going from one mediocre set-piece to another, with only some thinly veiled clue usually consiting of complete chance to justify it!

Example:
Liam visits a makeshift brothel that has a prostitute with a coat like his daughters! Despite it looking like mass-produced shite It MUST be hers! After all, she was wearing it when she was in the Airport! Cue a mediocre chase sequence to bust her out of the brothel! PEERLESS LOGIC!

The climax doesn't feel exciting at all because it's basically the same generic fisty cuffs we've been watching for the past hour.
Don't even get me started on the numerous plot holes (the friend that Neeson daughter is travelling with is found dead and never once do we see him attempt to contact her parents! That not important!).
Why don't we focus on the "acting"? Once again I don't demand to much power house Thesping out of an action movie. However, If they are using an accent, I'd like it to be decent and although mostly Neeson succeeds with the Yank accent, there are certain times when you can hear his Irish sccent sneaking in. But while Neeson's tolerable, Maggie Grace is soul-destroyingly annoying. I don't know whether to blame the script for writing the two teenage girls as walking cliches (they jump on couches to rock music and talk about losing their Virginty in Paris *shudder*) or Grace and the other one for making them so goddamn irritataing! She calls Neeson Daddy! Red. Mist. Rising!!!
And then there's the dialogue. I won't bother trying to express how bad it is so I'm just gonna give you an example:

Neeson: I'm A preventer.
Grace: Of What?
Neeson: Of Bad Things happening.

I'll let that sink in for a moment...

Have you come back from your sense of paralizing disbelief? Good. I won't even go into the Politics (America=GOOD!!!...FOREIGNERS=BAD!!!).
Basically Taken is an awful movie, but the worst thing is that it's not awful enough. Despite having crap dialogue,Clichés aplenty and an incredibly annoying teen, it takes itself seriously thus denying itself guilty pleasure status.
I'm sure once I've finished this review I'll think of more negative things about this movie but until now I'm spent...

It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.
-Jacob (Lost)

(in reply to regorslayer)
Post #: 64
RE: Dan Jolin should get a promotion!!! - 11/10/2008 6:01:53 PM   
Starscream

Surprisingly better than expected. Its just great to see Liam Neeson kicking arse ala Bauer, Bond and Bourne. Good little popcorn flick

8/10

The allspark will be mine!

(in reply to Nimrods Son)
Post #: 65
RE: Dan Jolin should get a promotion!!! - 11/10/2008 6:20:09 PM   
PerfectlyFlawed

Watched this last night and thouroghly enjoyed it. Ok so the story is very basic but that doesn't take away the fact this film is very good.

8/10

(in reply to Starscream)
Post #: 66
Neeson doesn't fuck about Jolin, he will find you . . . - 12/10/2008 1:25:14 PM   
Barry Bethal

This film gets 4 stars. Straight away the bad things:

Maggie Grace's run - which I suspect is to do with the fact Maggie Grace is trying to act 17 when she's blatantly about 25 and ends up coming across as being a bit, well, 'special'. Neeson doesn't even bother to put on a French accent when impersonating a French man! Holly Valance story line. Ludicrous plot. Ludicrous coincidences.

Now the good:

Maggie Grace's run - which I suspect is to do with the fact Maggie Grace is trying to act 17 when she's blatantly about 25 and ends up coming across as being a bit, well, 'special'. Neeson doesn't even bother to put on a French accent when impersonating a French man! The Holly Valance story line. Ludicrous plot. Ludicrous coincidences.

All the above coupled with brilliant lines like "Now's not the time for dick measuring!" and the fact that Neeson quite literally doesn't fuck about make this film a highly entertaining 90 minutes.

Don't know what the reviewer's problem is with this film. While it does give the impression of looking serious I don't believe for a second it takes itself that way at all. It made a refreshing change to go see a movie where I wasn't having to explain what the hell was going on to my girlfriend every 5 minutes!

Having re-read the review too, I think Jolin has gone OTT on the negatives to this film i.e. the shooting of the innocent bystander!! I was actually a bit disappointed to see that it was . . . fuck all really!!

I wonder if Jolin has ever seen 24 because if he has, the 'bile' must have been free flowing from the anus that is his mouth at seeing what Jack Bauer gets up to in that!

Post #: 67
Neeson doesn't fuck about Jolin, he will find you . . . - 12/10/2008 1:25:29 PM   
Barry Bethal

This film gets 4 stars. Straight away the bad things:

Maggie Grace's run - which I suspect is to do with the fact Maggie Grace is trying to act 17 when she's blatantly about 25 and ends up coming across as being a bit, well, 'special'. Neeson doesn't even bother to put on a French accent when impersonating a French man! Holly Valance story line. Ludicrous plot. Ludicrous coincidences.

Now the good:

Maggie Grace's run - which I suspect is to do with the fact Maggie Grace is trying to act 17 when she's blatantly about 25 and ends up coming across as being a bit, well, 'special'. Neeson doesn't even bother to put on a French accent when impersonating a French man! The Holly Valance story line. Ludicrous plot. Ludicrous coincidences.

All the above coupled with brilliant lines like "Now's not the time for dick measuring!" and the fact that Neeson quite literally doesn't fuck about make this film a highly entertaining 90 minutes.

Don't know what the reviewer's problem is with this film. While it does give the impression of looking serious I don't believe for a second it takes itself that way at all. It made a refreshing change to go see a movie where I wasn't having to explain what the hell was going on to my girlfriend every 5 minutes!

Having re-read the review too, I think Jolin has gone OTT on the negatives to this film i.e. the shooting of the innocent bystander!! I was actually a bit disappointed to see that it was . . . fuck all really!!

I wonder if Jolin has ever seen 24 because if he has, the 'bile' must have been free flowing from the anus that is his mouth at seeing what Jack Bauer gets up to in that!

Post #: 68
RE: Way Off - 12/10/2008 11:50:56 PM   
tocororo

First off I thought Empire's review was terrible. I can't believe it even got printed. It's totally acceptable to hate a film but to write about it in such a way just seems wrong to me, I felt slightly offended by it to be honest. I'm not surprised Dan Jolin has not done any reviews in this months (November) Empire.

Anyway I thought the film was ok for what it was. The plot, story and characters were all somewhat generic but the action scenes were actually quite good (which lets be honest is all we're watching the film for anyway). I was slightly disappointed Liam Neeson didn't crash the car onto the boat at the end (perhaps the budget wasn't big enough).
One of my favourite moments (contrary to Empire's Dan Jolin) was when Neeson shot the French policemans wife in order to get what he wants from him. Brilliant. Yes it was wrong and completely immoral but exactly the type of cold blooded no nonsense thing someone like that would do in such a situation.

Overall a reasonable action film if all you're looking for is a popcorn action flick. Not one for narrow-minded liberal fools though (Yes I'm looking at you Mr. Jolin). If you enjoy Jason Statham films you will enjoy this.

3/5 (Action scenes gets 4 stars)

< Message edited by tocororo -- 12/10/2008 11:53:09 PM >

(in reply to DavidPMcGinty)
Post #: 69
RE: Taken - 13/10/2008 12:53:20 AM   
cadz

Gotta agree with the majority of reviews from readers here, the 3 star reviews seem the most justified than the one star. The action scenes are very snappy and well directed- no messing about, just getting straight to the point of the movie which is strangely refreshing for an action flick that knows what it wants to be.(compare it to something a bit more confused about its genre, i.e. The Kingdom) A great friday night blast, dramatically fairly dire (especially the opening scene,but you can sense something is about to kick off all the same so job done) but as an action movie its fairly professionally put together..

I could go on just as long about music and sport, but i love films.even a look at my dvd collection will tell you that.fav actors/directors-de niro,scorsese,eastwood,norton,winstone,spacey,woo,pesci,tarantino(tho maybe not kil bill)..films-die hard,heat

Post #: 70
RE: Taken - 13/10/2008 8:42:19 AM   
Darth Loony

I was going to give it a miss following the review but word of mouth persuaded me to give it a look...

Personally thought it was okay, not a classic but far superior to certain other examples of the genre.

Not the most realistic picture by any stretch of the imagination, but that didn't stop 'The Last Boy Scout' being fun did it?!

This is best thought of as the 'Bourne Su-pension-cy' ;-)

(in reply to cadz)
Post #: 71
Sort it out Empire! - 13/10/2008 2:32:05 PM   
howellsbacon

Seriously, this is an awful review written by someone who clearly did not understand the film. (Im guessing that this Dan Jolin is one of those 'CGI' fans... possibly). Also Mr Jolin, when exactly in the film did they confirm he was actually an ex spy??? That was actually only a guess made by his daughter... Anyway, as a BIG movie fan, I can tell everyone that this is a great film. Does everyone remember back in the 80's when movies actually played with your emotions? Like when you got an adrenalin rush when Rocky beat Apollo Creed!? Ok so this movie was no Rocky, but the concept was there of making people feel like they would want when out to watch a movie. This is a rarity in modern day cinema as the big screen have been taken over by cheesy effects and basic story lines.
Anyway, to sum up. Go to watch this film with no expectations, and you will be pleasantly surprised. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, but definitely still a steady 4 stars from me!

Post #: 72
RE: Taken - 13/10/2008 6:56:30 PM   
El Becks

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indio

its seriously over sentimental in places and some of the coincidences beggar belief (i.e. the first prostitute Neeson talks to just happens to have an Albanian pimp who leads him to an extremely dubious knocking shop on a building site ). That whole Holly Valance as a singer 'who's sold 25 million albums' sub-plot doesn't help things either.

However despite his overly dyed hair and the copious amount of make up on his face to make him look younger (I'm guessing so its harder to spot the stunt doubles), Neeson convinces as a bad ass, and I liked the way theres not a lot of fucking about when it comes to him killing a person.

this is pretty brainless derivative stuff, aimed at a mass audience who aren't really going to want to think about any social subtext

Agree with this summing up but, despite that, I quite enjoyed it as a mindless bit of shoot-em-up entertainment 

... that is until the Friend I went with started to try and suggest subtexts from capitalism to ... well, he didn't get any further; I shut him up before he could utter another word with a quick jab to the ribs followed by an upper cut to the face.    

< Message edited by El Becks -- 13/10/2008 6:58:31 PM >

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 73
- 14/10/2008 9:08:18 AM   
Marvel_79

When it's talky it's clumsy and it takes a bit too long to get going considering it's only a 90 minute movie, but once it gets going it doesn't stop. Fantastic action thriller, the nature of the story means that every beating that Liam Nesson dishes out is truely rewarding and and satisfies the audiences need for revenge on these evil doers. I'd love to see more of Neson's lead character, he's feels a little like a retired Bourne.

I'm completely baffled by the Empire review and I get the feeling the writer may have been to one to many film studies lessons and thinks he has to over analyze every single film. Guess what some films are just action films!!!! Is Die Hard racist because the bad guys are European? Or Passenger 57? I've seen some right rubbish in the cinema this year and none of it reviewed as badly as Taken in Empire yet I guess entertaining action isn't as trendy and filmmaking video shop owners and killer plants!!!

Post #: 74
RE: - 14/10/2008 5:24:06 PM   
blackduck

Just because a film stars Liam Neeson doesn't mean it has to have subtext. The plot is Liam kicks ass, end of. Sure there is a sub plot about him having a daughter, but that gets very silly and it best glossed over. The whole film almost plays like a live action version of American Dad. No movie cliche is left out, even the classic French stick in the shopping bag moment (twice). All in all it's an enjoyabley daft flick. Would have prefeared if his buddies had gone along  to Paris with him, would have added a bit more fun and some kinda beliveability to the whole detective work part of the plot.

I am but an egg.

(in reply to Marvel_79)
Post #: 75
RE: RE: - 15/10/2008 3:13:46 PM   
marky_77

watched taken last night. i had read a few good reviews in the press, and thought it would be interesting to see neeson in a tough guy role. although i'm not a big fan of his.

okay, so it's an ott, predictable and cheesy action film, but it's an above average one at that, because of the ruthlessness of the action and the way it was handled. because neeson is in it as opposed to say bruce willis and the likes, it makes it easier to find it a bit different. i really felt the emotions that neeson's character was going through, his drive through out the film. it was relentless stuff as one man went on his mission taking no prisoners, using his cunning to get him by while opening up a hornets nest!

i thought the chase through the work site was good, but when you have machine guns firing at you from the side, then the movie should have been over. the fighting and calm moments before the storm were all carried out well. the way neeson 's character knew what he was doing, like when he was talking to the men in the room before he recognized the 'good luck' voice was probably the best part.

the funny lollopy run by neeson 's daughter was funny, and i instantly had the austin powers quote from doctor evil about no one running like that in his gene pool lol.

this is better than besson's the transporter, and i enjoyed that film too. 7.5/10...

will you commit to this programme?

(in reply to blackduck)
Post #: 76
Do Not Listen to Empire - 15/10/2008 9:43:00 PM   
mprendo

'Taken' is a fantastic movie and offers a refreshing change to the cinema. It has an easy story line with none stop action, all of which is not over the top. Neeson's character as a loving father / ex-government enforcer is amazing and Neeson once again does it justice. Anyway, I'm not getting paid for writting this reveiw unlike Dan Jolin of the Empire review team. My advice is to go and see this movie, you will enjoy it! dont listen to Dan Jolin as Empire must be trying to save their pennies by hiring crap reviewers.

Post #: 77
RE: Do Not Listen to Empire - 15/10/2008 10:21:59 PM   
coolio

I too have just joined to say that you should not be put of by the empire review. I thought the film was worth 3 stars easily.

Nice action flick, if you want an all out action flick then this is for you. Definitely more of a blokes film though.

(in reply to mprendo)
Post #: 78
Very Misleading Review - 16/10/2008 9:44:18 AM   
dmallon

As with many of the posts here, I was put off seeing this film by the one star review. I'm not usually that influenced by ratings but I always find Empire to be quite on the money with theirs. Not this time.
Taken is over the top, over simplistic and yes, slightly xenophobic, but it's also a definite above average action movie. It's not Borne but it's certainly not Seagal either.
Don't let this awful review put you off.

Post #: 79
How to make an actress a teenager: - 16/10/2008 3:18:28 PM   
captainamazing

Make her run like a new-born giraffe, limbs flayling everywhich way. that'll convince the audience she's not yet an adult. No control over her motor skills. Bambie had more grace when he slipped about on the ice...

Post #: 80
One of the most ridiculous reviews I've ever read. - 16/10/2008 8:57:28 PM   
dankeane

I really don't understand why empire have just stopped giving a shit. to let a review like this get reviewed without anyone reading it to make sure its not retarded is beyond me. this film is a solid little three to four star actioner with exciting set pieces and genuine adrenaline pumping sequences. And to suggest that the film is xenophobic because the antagonists were not american is so mind bogglingly ludicrous t makes me want to never read read empire again. Because that makes die hard a xenophobic film, all germans are evil because hans gruber is. Lethal Weapon 2 shows the world how all South africans are bad bastards. Karl Urban is russian in bourne the racist bastards! I really think someone in the upper echelons of empire needs to have a word with this dan jolin moron and should start cleaning the dead wood from the office. one look at this comments section would show how unhelpful this ridiculous type of review is to people who not only patronise your website but also pay cash money for your magazine. You give this film one star? You gave Vantage Point 3! Are you having a laugh? Sort this shit out.

Post #: 81
excellent - 17/10/2008 10:33:29 AM   
jimbojones

very entertaining show..empire get the thumb out and fire your critic. Liam was great kicked ass

Post #: 82
RE: excellent - 17/10/2008 10:41:20 PM   
theoriginalcynic

Three stars lowest.  Empire gives a really entertaining film one star.  Ok, it's contrived and far fetched (think Comando) but it's action packed from start to finish.  Liam Neeson makes a great spy (see Bourne) with expert martial art skills.  He wants his daughter back and nothing is gonna stand in his way.  Really enjoyed this...

(in reply to jimbojones)
Post #: 83
RE: excellent - 17/10/2008 11:26:06 PM   
Nimrods Son

Would people leave Dan Jolin alone? For christ sake, one review that people regard as shit (I completely agree with him IMO) and you want him out of the Empire office! He writes good reviews and articals (sic) so Calm the fuck down!

It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.
-Jacob (Lost)

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 84
pretentious man - 19/10/2008 7:54:24 AM   
erwhat

What a pretentious little tosser Dan Jolin is. He would be better off writing for Sight and Sound. That's not to say some of his criticisms aren't correct. But it is ridiculous to give a 3/4 star enjoyable shallow action film only 1 star. He must be full of himself and full of it. It just means we can't rely on his reviews. I won't trust a review he gives again as it is so far off the mark. The films itself is well paced has good action scenes, doesn't make you think, gets you rooting for the good guy and cheering every time the bad guys get it. Fire Dan Jolin, his reviews are now useless.

Post #: 85
RE: Taken.....For a ride by the reviewer! - 19/10/2008 6:21:00 PM   
Chojin

I really enjoyed it.

It's not the greatest film ever and if you watched the trailer then you already know everything which will happen in the film.

(even though i strongly disagree with the review, it made me laugh multiple times so kudos)

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

(in reply to kalel6000)
Post #: 86
RE: Do Not Listen to Empire - 19/10/2008 9:21:38 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: mprendo

'Taken' is a fantastic movie and offers a refreshing change to the cinema. It has an easy story line with none stop action, all of which is not over the top. Neeson's character as a loving father / ex-government enforcer is amazing and Neeson once again does it justice. Anyway, I'm not getting paid for writting this reveiw unlike Dan Jolin of the Empire review team. My advice is to go and see this movie, you will enjoy it! dont listen to Dan Jolin as Empire must be trying to save their pennies by hiring crap reviewers.

When I read idiotic posts like this, I always think there is some guy in the publicity department of the movie studio typing away, putting in just enough typo's to make it seem like he is a member of the general public. An idiotic member but a member nonetheless.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to mprendo)
Post #: 87
RE: Do Not Listen to Empire - 19/10/2008 9:46:04 PM   
elab49

Awful and rather unpleasant film. Wholeheartedly agree with the absence of stars - but why this is reviewed appropriately and the similarly morally dodgy Man on Fire walks away with 4 stars really does stump me.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 88
RE: Do Not Listen to Empire - 20/10/2008 1:08:23 AM   
Galahadfairlight

I've been an avid reader of Empire for quite a while, only just got my arse into gear to come onto the site, but sad to say it was Mr.Jolins review of Taken that brought me here.

I'm not some studio stooge or PR plant trying to defend the movie, i've never had to do this in my life.  Pretty much most of the time, Empire and my tastes are on the same page, but the review for Taken was just lazy and downright lies!

There was no xenophobia in the movie.  If we have a film reviewer suggesting that any and all bad guys should be white only just to appease those that might be a bit sensitive, then screw them!  This is the real world, i'm quite sure SOME Albanians are involved in the trafficking of women, i'm also quite sure SOME Arabs deal with trafficked women.

At no point did this movie suggest ALL Albanians/Arabs are bad un's!

And this movie was NEVER about the USA versus the rest of the world, it was solely about Neesons character trying to get his daughter back, there was no subtext to be had from, it was pure revenge thriller movie, nothing more, nothing less.  The only message it was trying to get across is that women are trafficked, but as for any xenophobic or racist sentiments.... Jolin saw something that wasn't there, and shame on the Empire editorial team for not having the balls to pull the review before print.

Just a little bit of context here, Disaster Movie garnered a 1 star rating.  At no point on this planet is Taken EVER in the same pitiful league as that mess!

I saw it tonight, it pushed the right buttons, it was an action vehicle with a smattering of 'think of the subject matter', and it was a revenge movie, plain and simple.

I didn't find it awful nor unpleasant, because if people suggest the fight scenes were unpleasant, then i'm afraid you're going to have to lump the Bourne Series in the same camp as this movie.

Never ever have I seen a reviewer get it so catastrophically wrong as this movie.  Its not a classic by any stretch of the imagination, but a 1 star rating is disingenuous and wrong, given the level of ineptitude in the 'review'.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 89
Agreed - 22/10/2008 7:04:52 PM   
boriordan

I too must agree with this being a shocking review. Not because I thought the movie was enjoyable but because it is so inconsistent with what Empire usually likes. How can you ever give a Jason Statham movie more then 1 star after this?

Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Taken.....For a ride by the reviewer! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI