Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 19/12/2011 5:17:51 PM   
Captain Black

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/criminal-aptitude-test

I was pleasantly surprised with who I am.

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 211
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 23/1/2012 11:29:15 PM   
talpacino

Just finished season 2. Unbelievable stuff. Probably in my top 3 shows ever at the moment.

Currahee!

It's a different film. It's a very different film! It's a different shark!

Suppose I shot ya..How'd that be?

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 212
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 25/1/2012 5:14:55 PM   
target

Ive just finished series 2 aswell thanks to netflix. Such a great show. Any idea when series 3 will be out on dvd in the uk?

We're not retreating we're advancing in another direction

Thanks for the AV darthbane.

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 213
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 22/2/2012 6:27:31 PM   
Captain Black

A fan made full length intro, this is great work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDFAYRtrYuk

Invisiotext:

(in reply to target)
Post #: 214
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 24/2/2012 6:10:34 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

Currently half way through Season Three, what a fantastic TV show, Yo.

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

Post #: 215
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 6/3/2012 8:23:48 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

Finally finished this yesterday! Wow....just, wow! I loved the first three seasons but was disappointed with the first half of season four. It just seemed too slow and nothing was really happening, but the second half more than made up for it. Those last four or five episodes were so intense...and that closing scene came like in a kick in the teeth. We all know Walt has fallen, but I never realised he'd fallen so low.

Really loved the Gus death scene and how they mirrored the pink teddy bear from the previous seasons. Well that's what instantly came to mind as opposed to The Terminator.

REALLY looking forward to Hanks showdown with Walt, and Jesse. It's going to go crazy.

One of the best TV shows of all time!

Also, am I right in thinking they've comissioned 16 morte episodes but they've decided to split those into two seasons so we have an 8 episode season five and an 8 episode season six a year apart?

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 216
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 6/3/2012 8:52:29 PM   
Captain Black

It might not be a year apart but they'll quite likely split them.

Invisiotext:

Post #: 217
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 7/3/2012 12:10:05 AM   
Saltire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

It might not be a year apart but they'll quite likely split them.

Those damn teasers!!

Post #: 218
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/3/2012 3:53:08 PM   
talpacino

Spoilers

Just finished season 4 this morning. Great stuff, some of the most tense, brilliant tv I've seen but I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the death of Gus. The idea, the set up and the execution were great but him standing there, half his face blown off, fixing his tie was just a little over the top and comical for me. Now I know the series has plenty of humour but I also like to think it's quite realistic and this was a little much for me. Maybe just have him lying there a little charred and twitching, unable to fix his tie would have been a better undignified death for the fucker. Great character though. I absolutely hated Tyrus so I was hoping he'd get a good on screen death too. I love Mike and was hoping he would return and play a part in the end as well. He seems to be growing fond of Jesse so it will be interesting to see where he fits in with the next season.

Tough to see where they're going to go with the next season. I know there are a lot of loose ends but it seems to get bigger and bigger every season so it's going to be hard to find something to top this. Looking forward to finding out how they do it.

Currahee!

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 219
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/3/2012 6:50:21 PM   
Saltire

Agree wholeheartedly with the Gus death, I said 'what the hell is that!?!' the way they shot it. The build up to it all was brilliant, but your right, this show does suppose to have elements of reality and I didn't like the way they dealt with that, it was too much like Harvey Dent for me and he ofc is a comic book character. Mind you the way they got rid of Ted was a bit ott too. Both spoilt the season slightly for me.

I think Mike will have a strong role in the last season as well; whether he'll team up against one of the protagonists we'll have to wait and see, but even with these errors (in my opinion) they made in season 4, I think we'll still all agree that this is must see telly and is by far the best thing around just now.

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 220
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/3/2012 8:48:14 PM   
Captain Black

Aaron's Paul said on Twitter that he's got the script for the first episode of season 5 and that 'Shit's about to get real' and that the teaser alone will make you scream. Disappointingly, he does not end every tweet with 'Bitches'. He also says the start date is sometime in July.

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 221
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/3/2012 11:23:23 PM   
Lang

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s166/breaking-bad/news/a370371/breaking-bad-season-three-to-get-uk-dvd-release-in-may.html

finally!!

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

Post #: 222
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 30/3/2012 1:30:08 AM   
GabrielDimas

I'd like to share a couple of things with you guys. First one being what Aaron Paul just said on twitter few days ago:

... And I'd like to show you this awesome fan-made video from youtube. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL FOUR SEASONS AS IT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILER. But It's fuckin awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBTX_GmSM8&list=FLnI46MCI4AMpKOdfHfgwb7Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 223
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 30/3/2012 10:10:46 AM   
talpacino

quote:

ORIGINAL: GabrielDimas

I'd like to share a couple of things with you guys. First one being what Aaron Paul just said on twitter few days ago:

Brilliant! Can't wait.

Currahee!

(in reply to GabrielDimas)
Post #: 224
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 30/3/2012 3:39:09 PM   
Peter Griffin

Just finished season 4 aaannnndddd...

Spoilers

...i have a feeling Walt will end up in Gus's place having started at the bottom in season 1 to be top dog in season 5/6. Also agree Hank & Jesse will find out what he's done, love this show.

EDIT: What happened to Ted, did he die after slipping on the rug and smashing his head into the drawers?

< Message edited by Peter Griffin -- 30/3/2012 3:46:13 PM >

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 225
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 2/4/2012 11:58:53 AM   
talpacino

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Griffin

Spoilers

...i have a feeling Walt will end up in Gus's place having started at the bottom in season 1 to be top dog in season 5/6. Also agree Hank & Jesse will find out what he's done, love this show.

EDIT: What happened to Ted, did he die after slipping on the rug and smashing his head into the drawers?

Yeah they never really said or showed any reaction from Skylar but I assume he did.

Currahee!

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 226
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 2/4/2012 12:09:44 PM   
furrybastard

***********SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4*******

Ted's dead, baby. Ted's dead.

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 227
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 3/4/2012 11:37:54 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

ORIGINAL: talpacino

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Griffin

Spoilers

Yeah they never really said or showed any reaction from Skylar but I assume he did.

Funniest TV death I've ever seen. Mainly because how he died but partly because I never saw it coming....at all!

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 228
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 3/4/2012 3:10:47 PM   
Goodfella

I have just finished season four as well, absolutely love the show, have managed to watch all four season so far in the space of a couple of months of which I had only just discovered the show existed, so when does series 5 start in the US?

I did the criminal aptitude test and I'm not going to even start going into who I got!

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

Post #: 229
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 3/4/2012 3:15:25 PM   
paul_ie86

Bryan Cranston says July, but no word from AMC yet

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 230
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 5/4/2012 8:38:00 PM   
target

Season 3 has just gone up on netflix uk. Just a heads up for anyone who has not seen past season 2. Like me. Cant wait to get stuck in!!

We're not retreating we're advancing in another direction

Thanks for the AV darthbane.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 231
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 7/4/2012 2:08:37 PM   
Lang

Aaron Paul confirmed on twitter that the 5th season will be split in two...8 eps this year and 8 next year....minge teasing bastards!! i look forward to it

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to target)
Post #: 232
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 8/4/2012 11:57:23 AM   
Captain Black

They're actually breaking up the production of it too. You have to figure there's some fine print for why it's officially called one season but split up into two parts. Of course, mentally I'll still be thinking it's really one season so can I hold off watching the first half for a whole year?

No, no I can't.

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 233
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 7/5/2012 3:37:58 AM   
thepluginbaby

Just watched the first couple of seasons on Netflix and finished watching the fourth season... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I feel the series could have ended there, but look forward to season 5 anyway.

"I have come to the conclusion that my gut, has shit for brains."

"Must go faster..."

My personal blog, ToBePhair, full of frantic movie/music/video game scribblings: http://tobephair.blogspot.com/

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBePhair

Post #: 234
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 14/5/2012 8:18:24 AM   
From_Hell

Season 3 has finally been released on DVD in the UK!!

"What are you gonna do?"

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

(in reply to thepluginbaby)
Post #: 235
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 15/5/2012 6:00:59 PM   
Third Eye

quote:

ORIGINAL: GabrielDimas
... And I'd like to show you this awesome fan-made video from youtube. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL FOUR SEASONS AS IT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILER. But It's fuckin awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBTX_GmSM8&list=FLnI46MCI4AMpKOdfHfgwb7Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Just saw this for the first time off Cranston's Twitter page. It's absolutly epic stuff. I've been rewatching the series through Netflix over the weekend and rocketed through Season One and Two. Most of the way through Season 3 now. This show is untouchable and I'd say along with Mad Men and Game Of Thrones is on another level to everything else.

The pitch-black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light.

And thus, the saga begins.....

Twitter: oli2033

(in reply to GabrielDimas)
Post #: 236
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 17/5/2012 10:12:29 AM   
Wild about Wilder

Can't understand why this has been treated so poorly by TV companies in the UK?

(in reply to Third Eye)
Post #: 237
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 17/5/2012 11:37:24 PM   
Saltire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wild about Wilder

Can't understand why this has been treated so poorly by TV companies in the UK?

I know, I was seeing friends in Newcastle the other week and none of them had heard of it despite being big telly buffs. I told them, they had to see it NOW!!!!!!!!

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 238
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 21/5/2012 9:25:32 PM   
Captain Black

How they're going to air the last season:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/amc-announces-breaking-bad-season-5-premiere-date

In summary, first half July 2012, second half a year later.

In the meantime, here's the Breaking Bad RPG:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6701398/breaking-bad-rpg

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 239
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 27/5/2012 2:01:30 PM   
RobotDevil

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

In the meantime, here's the Breaking Bad RPG:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6701398/breaking-bad-rpg

Nice video, shame about the Adam Sandler promos that kept popping up.

I had Korean Barbecue for lunch - I cannot look at a Dr Moreau pigbaby.

Post #: 240
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI