Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Breaking Bad

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Breaking Bad - 31/5/2011 10:17:27 PM   
Citizen Dildo

I read earlier today on Hitfix that the trailer is comprised entirely of season 3 footage and dialogue, so nothing missed really.

Alan Sepinwall on that site should have interviews with Cranston and Vince Gilligan in advance of the season starting though, will keep an eye out for those.

Why would anyone ever wanna leave Baltimore?

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 61
RE: Breaking Bad - 1/6/2011 11:31:35 AM   
shool

YAAASS!!

Cant ruddy wait.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Citizen Dildo)
Post #: 62
RE: Breaking Bad - 1/6/2011 5:57:04 PM   
Captain Black

Yo, season 4 on the horizon, bitches!

I'm in favour of a proper US Speed thread, particularly given its current status in limbo regarding broadcasting over here.

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 63
RE: Breaking Bad - 3/6/2011 10:07:50 AM   
shool

Agreed.

[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 64
RE: Breaking Bad - 5/7/2011 8:43:31 PM   
Chojin

just finished the S3 finale - i'm enjoying this show a lot, I was watching 7-8 episodes in a day at one point! watched the lot within 2 weeks :/

My fave. moments are when Walt has his absolute gangster moments i.e 'stay out of my territory' and the 'run' moment on S03E12

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 65
RE: Breaking Bad - 10/7/2011 12:34:39 PM   
Sway

A week today people, A WEEK TODAY!!!

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 66
RE: Breaking Bad - 11/7/2011 11:49:37 AM   
shool

YAASSS!!

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 67
RE: Breaking Bad - 11/7/2011 3:25:06 PM   
Acho

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed.....bitch!

Re-watching the second half of season 3 in anticipation for next week! Can't wait.

I think a US speed thread would be good, or just rename this one, something like that. With the long gap between seasons 3 and 4, I think a lot more people have watched and caught up and so will be ready to go for 4.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 68
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 11/7/2011 3:29:53 PM   
shool

I'm going to rename this thread US Speed.

< Message edited by shool -- 11/7/2011 3:31:32 PM >

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 69
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 12/7/2011 9:14:39 PM   
Citizen Dildo

Aaron Paul interview at http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/interview-breaking-bad-co-star-aaron-paul

Sounds like he'll have interviews with Cranston and Vince Gilligan up in next 2 days along with his (p)review of Season 4 which he's already calling "terrific". Not long to wait now!

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 70
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 13/7/2011 11:01:49 AM   
shool

There was a season sneek peak preview that aired a couple of nights. I havent watched, but for those interested its out there.

Post #: 71
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 14/7/2011 10:59:46 AM   
Sway

^ MY ANTICIPATION LEVELS FOR SUNDAY.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 72
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 14/7/2011 12:14:23 PM   
Acho

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

^ MY ANTICIPATION LEVELS FOR SUNDAY.

It's gonna be a blast, yo.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 73
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 15/7/2011 1:04:57 AM   
Saltire

This is by far the best thing on TV atm. The acting is top quality, the pacing and direction is spot-on and the script is just superb! Cannot wait for S4!

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 74
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 16/7/2011 6:14:24 PM   
GabrielDimas

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 75
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 17/7/2011 11:37:11 AM   
Sway

It's today, bitches!

(in reply to GabrielDimas)
Post #: 76
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 11:26:14 AM   
shool

Will report back tomorrow.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 77
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 7:45:20 PM   
Sway

Was bit of a slow burning opening episode I felt, with almost not a lot going on,  but by the end it was a real 'welcome back Walter' into my life kind of feeling.   

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 78
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 8:11:35 PM   
Ethanial

Captivating, intense, brilliant. The show and the episode.

Fresh update 2010
Original update 2005.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 79
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 9:41:08 PM   
DJ Satan

That scene with Gus was just so intense. Welcome back indeed.

But what about Skylar? It was nice to know she cared but did she find anything else in the condo?

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to Ethanial)
Post #: 80
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 10:35:30 PM   
Captain Black

She found the eyeball of the bear from the plane collision! 

Aaron Paul was absolutely immense in this episode, particularly given that he barely had any lines for the first 3/4 of it. He goes from being utterly (and understandably) traumatised to looking like he was gonna charge Gus. And hey, a Denny's breakfast will perk anyone up. Hmm, fattening.

Invisiotext:

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 81
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 18/7/2011 10:54:34 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

She found the eyeball of the bear from the plane collision! 

Aaron Paul was absolutely immense in this episode, particularly given that he barely had any lines for the first 3/4 of it. He goes from being utterly (and understandably) traumatised to looking like he was gonna charge Gus. And hey, a Denny's breakfast will perk anyone up. Hmm, fattening.

Yeah that's what I thought.  The look on his face after Gus killed was insane.

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 82
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 19/7/2011 10:21:39 AM   
shool

I thought it was great continuation. The scene with Gus being extremely tense although I managed to call that was what he was going to do when he started to put the suit on.
Walter and Jesse back in business for now.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 83
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 20/7/2011 11:11:30 PM   
GabrielDimas

Am I the only one who loved the flashback at the beginnin?  We Know now why Gus gave Walter a second chance and hired him.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 84
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 21/7/2011 11:14:12 PM   
Citizen Dildo

Solid start to season 4 overall, the way they build the tension and keep you utterly captivated is incredible.

I wonder what relevance Hank's mineral purchase has? Is this a continuation of his Heisenberg investigation, still working from his bed? That scene was kinda heart breaking too, seeing Hank reduced to that.

Aaron Paul was amazing as always and I'm intrigued to see how Jesse's mental state progresses in weeks to come. He seems almost numbed or suffering from PTSD and no wonder given the general clusterfuck that is his life! What does he really have to live for now?

Finally, Skyler is a fucking psycho - Junior should get himself off to college and clear of this madness!

(in reply to GabrielDimas)
Post #: 85
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 22/7/2011 5:46:36 PM   
Captain Black

I really recommend the Breaking Bad Insider podcast - listened to episode 401 today and it's great. Informative and Bryan Cranston's absolutely hilarious on it.

Invisiotext:

Post #: 86
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 22/7/2011 6:00:19 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Citizen Dildo

Solid start to season 4 overall, the way they build the tension and keep you utterly captivated is incredible.

I wonder what relevance Hank's mineral purchase has? Is this a continuation of his Heisenberg investigation, still working from his bed? That scene was kinda heart breaking too, seeing Hank reduced to that.

Aaron Paul was amazing as always and I'm intrigued to see how Jesse's mental state progresses in weeks to come. He seems almost numbed or suffering from PTSD and no wonder given the general clusterfuck that is his life! What does he really have to live for now?

Finally, Skyler is a fucking psycho - Junior should get himself off to college and clear of this madness!

I had just assumed that Hank, in the depths of his despair, was looking at 'alternative' ways of 'healing'.   I know there are people out there who firmly believe in the power of certain stones/minerals/crystals.  I personally don't, I think it's all cack, but I just assumed it was to show the change in him.  The old Hank would never believe in that kind of stuff, but I guess when you're in such a situation you'll be willing to try everything/anything. 

Or at least that was my take on it.

Post #: 87
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 23/7/2011 12:42:40 AM   
James2183

Watched the first 3 seasons over the past two weeks and have loved every minute of it. Great start to season 4, building up nicely.

Any idea how many seasons this will finish with? I have a theory on how it will end but don't want to spoil it just incase

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 88
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 23/7/2011 1:05:26 AM   
Sway

Jeezo.  It must be really good for JamesNumbers to change his av AND his title!!

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

Check out the shirt Vince Gilligan is wearing!

< Message edited by Sway -- 23/7/2011 1:18:42 AM >

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 89
RE: Breaking Bad US Speed - Series 4 premiere 17th July - 23/7/2011 7:06:31 AM   
ecastlinhutch

I would like Gus to be a regular character. When he's on screen this show comes to life. I love it when he loses his temper every now an then.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI