Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 12:55:44 PM   
Lang

Holy shit balllss!!! that was amazing!! It's going to be a long 7 day wait!!!!

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 511
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 2:43:40 PM   
MattBecker

Holy shit inded. Best cliffhanger yet? This show is SOOO FUCKING AWESOME! :)

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 512
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 5:50:16 PM   
pythonlove

Something tells me Hank and Gomie are not going to have an A1 day.

(in reply to MattBecker)
Post #: 513
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 6:31:31 PM   
James2183

I have a feeling you're going to be right, python

< Message edited by James2183 -- 9/9/2013 6:55:02 PM >

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

(in reply to pythonlove)
Post #: 514
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 6:52:31 PM   
Sway

Aw man.

That was the first time I'd seen Jesse do anything remotely close to a genuine smile in a long time, and it got knocked off his face fast.

Jesse is not going to finish the series, I just know it.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 515
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 7:07:08 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

Surprised that Walt didn't want them to come once he realised who it was, and the fact he was still begging them not to have a firefight. If those three died right there his problem is over (except for Marie)....

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 516
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 7:17:49 PM   
Lang

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Surprised that Walt didn't want them to come once he realised who it was, and the fact he was still begging them not to have a firefight. If those three died right there his problem is over (except for Marie)....

I thought maybe Walt sent them to get Marie....

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 517
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 7:51:38 PM   
pythonlove

quote:

Some of the most interesting surprises lately have been how much of Walt's humanity is left and just where he draws the line. The writers are smart to keep him Walt all the way to the end.

Post #: 518
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 8:11:12 PM   
MattBecker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lang

quote:

I thought maybe Walt sent them to get Marie....

Marie is going to be the one left. She is going to paint Heisenberg at the wall. Devastated and with no evidence on him. Just guessing...

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 519
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 8:52:28 PM   
Rinc

Hank's call was a proper 'death' call. Really hope that once again BB breaks TV rules though.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to MattBecker)
Post #: 520
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 9:10:43 PM   
TobiasFunke

I think Gomie is definitely a goner but not convinced on Hank, partly because in a picture on Dean Norris's twitter a few back, he was pictured posing with Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek, who has yet to make an appearance. Doesn't prove anything; maybe her appearance was filmed out of sequence. But if that was Hank's swansong, at least he got to put cuffs on the bastard.

Walt's 'confession' while speeding to protect his money will likely prove to be his ultimate downfall. After all, his days as Heisenberg clearly come out, given the state of the house in the mid-season premiere. If Hank dies, I'm guessing the flash-forward we saw will be Walt taking down the Nazis in revenge, given his obsession with protecting his family at all costs. Or maybe the Nazis steal his money...??

Bill Maher: Herbert Hoover was a shitty President but even he didn't concede an entire metropolis to rising water and snakes!

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 521
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 9:36:46 PM   
Rinc

That's quite a nice idea Tobias, with Walt becoming a kid of hero again. I for one though would rather see him taken down though.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to TobiasFunke)
Post #: 522
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 9/9/2013 9:55:32 PM   
jcthefirst

"Oh God, Marie's gonna die. Walt's sent Todd to her house.

Oh God, Hank's dead.

Oh God, Jesse's gonna die."

Me, throughout the last ten minutes.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

Post #: 523
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 12:26:44 AM   
paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: TobiasFunke

I think Gomie is definitely a goner but not convinced on Hank, partly because in a picture on Dean Norris's twitter a few back, he was pictured posing with Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek, who has yet to make an appearance. Doesn't prove anything; maybe her appearance was filmed out of sequence. But if that was Hank's swansong, at least he got to put cuffs on the bastard.

She was only doing a set visit and filming for a DVD extra, won't be on the show proper.

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to TobiasFunke)
Post #: 524
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 2:20:56 AM   
furrybastard

Something tells me they're going to keep Jesse alive. He's the only other one who can cook as well as Walt.

Hank, on the other hand...

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 525
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 8:04:37 AM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

"Oh God, Marie's gonna die. Walt's sent Todd to her house.

Oh God, Hank's dead.

Oh God, Jesse's gonna die."

Me, throughout the last ten minutes.

I keep second guessing it all too. And I kept shouting, 'get a fucking move on!' when they were still hanging about chatting instead of jumping in the cars and driving off.

On one hand I'm thinking if the only person to bite the dust from this shoot out is Gomez I'd be relieved, except that seems almost weak for Breaking Bad. So I'm thinking Hank's definitely a goner, if not both of them. Especially because of what felt like could be his last ever conversation with Marie - the 'I've got him' and the 'I love you's' exchanged would just make it seem all the more poignant.

And then there's Jesse. I've been saying for a while now that I'm sure he's going to die. I hope he doesn't, I really hope he doesn't, but it would just be the most tragic outcome ever. My heart broke when I saw how happy/relieved he was at seeing Walter cuffed, and how quickly that turned to fear when he saw what was happening.

So then I'm thinking, maybe they'll have a happy outcome for once and he'll be left standing at the end of the series. I hope so.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 526
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 9:03:32 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

THAT ENDING. I swear if I have a stress-induced heart attack anytime soon, you can blame Vince Gilligan.

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 527
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 1:00:08 PM   
Chief

Fuck me, that seemed like the quickest 45 minutes of television I've ever seen.

All the while Hank was on the phone to Marie I was waiting on a gunshot and him going down, I was so tense.

Only 3 episodes left.

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 528
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 9:57:04 PM   
Captain Black

I can breathe again, right? The awesome is over for another week at least?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
That's quite a nice idea Tobias, with Walt becoming a kid of hero again.

I'd like his last act (and I'm pretty sure the flashforwards we've seen are the intro to his last act) to be a good one; he's damned anyway, but I think in this episode we've seen the line he won't cross.

quote:

ORIGINAL: pythonlove

Something tells me Hank and Gomie are not going to have an A1 day.

Well played. Very well played.

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 529
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 10/9/2013 10:19:45 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Only three episodes left!

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 530
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 12/9/2013 11:07:13 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 531
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 12/9/2013 11:10:14 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

Also, for those that don't know the big news from yesterday....

A Breaking Bad Prequel has been announced!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s166/breaking-bad/news/a514697/breaking-bad-saul-goodman-spinoff-confirmed-by-amc-to-be-prequel.html

Post #: 532
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 12/9/2013 4:26:23 PM   
paul.mccluskey

Finally caught up with everyone. Started from the very beginning a few weeks ago, and I have now moved to Netflix. Deeply engrossing from start to finish, a mesmerizing TV show, fast paced. It's the first series since 24 that I have worked my way through rapidly. Favourite episodes are Fly, which is both funny and quite poignant, and Crawl Space, the ending of which is just so unsettling.

To'hajiilee was intense, I kept expecting the worst during the last 5 minutes. Can't wait till Monday!

Post #: 533
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 12/9/2013 4:44:33 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul.mccluskey

Finally caught up with everyone. Started from the very beginning a few weeks ago, and I have now moved to Netflix.

Myself and at least 3 others I know have signed up as well. I wonder how big a jump in new custom Netflix have received because of this show?

(in reply to paul.mccluskey)
Post #: 534
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 13/9/2013 4:18:24 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul.mccluskey

Finally caught up with everyone. Started from the very beginning a few weeks ago, and I have now moved to Netflix.

Myself and at least 3 others I know have signed up as well. I wonder how big a jump in new custom Netflix have received because of this show?

I was downloading them like a bloody fool from ITunes for £15 a season or something!

Moved to Netflix for S5. Will probably cancel my subscription when BB ends though. Think they might see quite a few bail whan it comes to an end… will re new it for House of Cards S2 though!

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 535
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 13/9/2013 4:37:48 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

They can count me in as well, until my free trial expires at least (cunningly timed to end just after BB concludes).

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 536
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 13/9/2013 6:16:54 PM   
demoncleaner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

They can count me in as well, until my free trial expires at least (cunningly timed to end just after BB concludes).

Yeah I too joined just for that last episode, a girl in work said she did the same. I'm going to keep it though, and cancel Lovefilm which is a shame LF has been really good for me with its vast arcane library of wonderfulness. I'm just in a year long phase of not being that into film as I have been. Netflix is offering a candy box of tv treat streaming. Since monday I'm balls-deep in House of Cards US which I'm actively loving to bits, and the word on Orange is the new black has been strong everywhere so that's next.

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 537
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 13/9/2013 6:51:47 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: demoncleaner

quote:

quote:

Yeah I too joined just for that last episode, a girl in work said she did the same. I'm going to keep it though, and cancel Lovefilm which is a shame LF has been really good for me with its vast arcane library of wonderfulness. I'm just in a year long phase of not being that into film as I have been. Netflix is offering a candy box of tv treat streaming. Since monday I'm balls-deep in House of Cards US which I'm actively loving to bits, and the word on Orange is the new black has been strong everywhere so that's next.

I love Netflix. I did the free trial thing when I was ill and recovering from my ops and had a lot of time to spend a lot of time watching films etc. It has an awesome range of films and an even better t.v selection. I watched all 8 seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretty quickly and originally cancelled my subscription once I'd come to the end of the trial, but decided that £5.99/month is actually pretty great for the quality and quantity available. And more and more keeps being added. The fact Breaking Bad is being added only the day after the U.S airing is genius. I no longer have to wait until I've downloaded it - which due to work and social life etc could have meant not being able to catch the episode until the Tuesday rather than the Monday, and I feel far better not tea-leafing something.

I saw a speech by Kevin Spacey recently who spoke about this kind of thing, how the peoples' views are finally being taken into account and we're being provided with a service we actually want - for a low price we're willing to pay.

Post #: 538
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 13/9/2013 8:23:31 PM   
demoncleaner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: demoncleaner

quote:

quote:

I love Netflix. I did the free trial thing when I was ill and recovering from my ops and had a lot of time to spend a lot of time watching films etc. It has an awesome range of films and an even better t.v selection. I watched all 8 seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia pretty quickly and originally cancelled my subscription once I'd come to the end of the trial, but decided that £5.99/month is actually pretty great for the quality and quantity available. And more and more keeps being added. The fact Breaking Bad is being added only the day after the U.S airing is genius. I no longer have to wait until I've downloaded it - which due to work and social life etc could have meant not being able to catch the episode until the Tuesday rather than the Monday, and I feel far better not tea-leafing something.

I saw a speech by Kevin Spacey recently who spoke about this kind of thing, how the peoples' views are finally being taken into account and we're being provided with a service we actually want - for a low price we're willing to pay.

The only things I pirate are Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad seaaon 5. I have a principle of buying these on day of release, because I like owning a library of good stuff. Where these shows are concerned I also have a principle of non-wait, so I pirate with a view to paying for the practical boxsets. For instance, with Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men I'm on and always have been on 'DVD speed' and there isn't a thread for that :-)

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 13/9/2013 8:25:59 PM >

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 539
RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed - 14/9/2013 11:14:51 AM   
Chief

I got Netflix purely for BB but I can see me keeping it for a while. If only I could get rid of Sky but keep Atlantic I'd be sorted for TV.

Post #: 540
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Breaking Bad - US Speed Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI