Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

What a waste of Jame sFranco

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> What a waste of Jame sFranco Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What a waste of Jame sFranco - 14/6/2009 9:00:21 PM   
davidpowell5

Great performance from Franco & the usual schtick from Rogen but im bemused by people calling it a comedy - what the hell were you laughing at? I think i smiled twice & both of those were Franco-induced. Can anyone tell me where the jokes were hiding in this so-called comedy ?!?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 61
Pineapple Express - 31/7/2009 10:36:55 PM   
jncorbett

A comedy without jokes.

James Franco gave a great perforomance and I really hope to see him go on to bigger and better things, but this is a case of good acting in a terrible film.

Post #: 62
Comedies of the year, more like comedy of the century! - 3/9/2009 11:35:55 AM   
gritslipper

Pineapple express is the funniest film ever, as long as you can relate to it. The storyline is funny, and there are one liners that will make you laugh for hours. I think that it's by far Seth Rogens best film. Though like I said, to find it funny, you really have to relate to what they are going through, I think that might be why there are a few negative reviews by the other viewers.

Post #: 63
- 19/9/2009 5:58:27 PM   
Smootle

Well deserved of its '4 star' status. Franco and Rogen make a brillant team. It's interesting movie in the way it blends comedy with violence. Imagine pulp fiction - then add in a splash of Harold and Kumar. But it's great in it own right too. Some brilliant lines. check it out

Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> What a waste of Jame sFranco Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI