Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Aston Villa - 10/11

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 10/9/2010 5:19:59 PM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Alas, poor Villa we knew you well.

I guess the only good thing to come out of this is that Phil Thommo Thompson hasn't come along. But all I see now is route 1 football of the lowest skill level, dodgy signings and piss poor man management. Still he can be quite funny being interviewed.

Particularly the way his says 'players' and 'UEFA Cup'!

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 241
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 25/9/2010 12:48:54 PM   
Ell

One hell of a comeback mid-week for us. We came out for the second half almost a different side with regards to our display in the first 45.

Young for me evidently was the best player on the pitch that night, not only for his two goals but also for his constant threat against a Blackburn side that you can usually count on to be strong in terms of their physicality and ability to keep the opposition on their toes.

The faint air of uncertainty left in the wake of MON' departure is still about Villa Park for me personally. Early days fully into consideration, I can't help but feel somewhat sceptical about Houllier' appointment. I don't know what it is as to why I think this; his 'tongue-in-cheek' approach to the media, his time away from the Prem. I'm aware of how well he did for Liverpool before health issues severely affected him, something that arguably led to his later decline at Anfield. All the stuff he's done in French football between Liverpool and now. Either way, I hope I'm wrong!

Wolves away tomorrow. What do people reckon? We've done pretty decent in previous meetings.

"I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!"

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 242
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 26/9/2010 11:01:02 PM   
CORLEONE

Stunning header from Heskey today.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 243
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 28/9/2010 10:16:38 AM   
Ell

quote:

ORIGINAL: CORLEONE

Stunning header from Heskey today.

Was indeed. Both goals were brilliant, particularly the cross from Albrighton to set up Downing's third goal of the season. Albrighton IMO is making a right name for himself in the best possible way. Hope he carries such form on throughout, and if he doesn't, Bannan looked another promising talent when he played against Blackburn.

Spurs away followed by Chelsea home are our next two fixtures. A proper test for us when you look at the teams we've been up against so far.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 244
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 30/9/2010 5:57:33 PM   
OddCinema

I agree, I think Albrighton is starting to look like he'll be an important part of Villa's season. Friedel had a good day too, showing Houllier why he should be his first pick.

I'll go for a 2-0 win against Spurs, a one-all draw at Chelsea...

< Message edited by OddCinema -- 30/9/2010 6:00:21 PM >

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 245
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 4/10/2010 5:35:36 PM   
Ell

Albrighton is getting better by the game, scoring his first PL goal at White Hart Lane. Despite letting go of a 1-0 lead, credit to Richard Dunne, who for me was easily our best player all game. Van der Vaart was just a cut above IMO and put in a great performance throughout the 90 minutes.

We're 8th at the moment. Still early, but given how the other clubs (i.e. Man City, Spurs) that were challenging for 4th with us have a far greater transfer budget at their disposal (not to mention our managerial transition), 8th for me at least will be a worthy finish to the campaign.

(in reply to OddCinema)
Post #: 246
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 13/11/2010 8:14:13 PM   
directorscut

Oh FFS, Villa.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 247
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 13/11/2010 8:18:42 PM   
juanvasquez

Check out my cult games reviews and features at Horror Cult Films

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 248
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 16/11/2010 7:18:14 PM   
Ell

Not bad for a free...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6511355,00.html

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 249
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 16/11/2010 7:46:19 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ell

Not bad for a free...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6511355,00.html

Dude's almost a pensioner.

Can't wait to see Houllier reassemble Liverpool's UEFA Cup winning side!

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 250
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 19/1/2011 2:23:47 PM   
pauljthomas

Can't see what deadwood GHoul has cleared out to be able to spend 24m one 1 player. Obviously his bottle to drop players when they aren't in form is counting in his favour, which was MON's only downfall.

You know how I know your gay? You like Coldplay

BUS WANKERS!!!!

Post #: 251
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 2/3/2011 8:48:59 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Madness. Villa will be safe in the league. They've feck all to play for. And houllier rests his best players in the fa cup.

(in reply to pauljthomas)
Post #: 252
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 3/3/2011 5:28:19 PM   
Skiba

quote:

Madness. Villa will be safe in the league. They've feck all to play for. And houllier rests his best players in the fa cup.

Very silly seeing as they knew they'd have Reading at home in the next round so a massive chance to be in the Semi's

Have a good time, all the time.

Post #: 253
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 3/3/2011 8:32:17 PM   
Professor Moriarty

See I really don't understand football management. In the previous league game young and downing destroyed the opposition. I think they should be pushing on from that. Not rolling over and playing dead. Rubbish tie no ambition. Villa manage mid-table nothingness. 1-0 to city then who have a shiny trophy and European action next season.

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 254
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 20/3/2011 4:31:01 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Are Villa fans getting a bit worried yet? Lost the last 3 games and now sitting just a point above Wolves, after losing to them at home yesterday.

I know this team has the quality to stay up. But with some backroom problems with Dunne, a lack of experience in this position and Houllier in charge I just wonder...

Post #: 255
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 22/3/2011 1:32:56 AM   
Gazme

Seeing this thread title makes me sad :(

Nervous? I wasnt, we had the easiest (on paper) last 10 games of anyone in the league, Makoun, Bradley and Bent arrived and all looked good. Bradley (who is totally awesome and infinitely better than Young) doesnt get a game for some reason. Makoun is cool, same as Petrov/Coker but better imo. Bent will score when he gets decent service or a half decent strike partner.

Ashley Young is to blame for our crap results. Entirely.

He is not good enough to be playing in the middle. Hes good on the wings because it doesnt really matter that hes got almost no awareness of anyone around him, always had Carew/Heskey in the box to hoof the ball towards, he cant cope in the middle though, gives away too much and wastes far too many chances. We need Hesky up front to give Bent some decent service...not for Young to squander every chance we get. Weve always got a massive hole in the middle of the pitch, Coker/Petrov/Makoun/Delph being defensive, Albrighton/Downing being awesome on the wings, Bent up front...and Young making no impact in the middle whatsoever.

We needed Stephen Ireland to not be rubbish...him in old Man City form playing where Young is would have been incredible. If we still had Milner in there we would be golden. Michael Bradley would be better. Even Barry Bannan would be great if that French git hadnt loaned him out.

I think we'll survive but to do well next season I think we really need to either give Young the boot or take him down a peg or two and get him back onto the wing. Swapping Young for Milner? Would love it :)

Defensively...not much we can do about it, injuries happen. Collins and Cuellar are our best pairing, I think we need to give them as many games together as possible. Dunne is a lost cause, he was incredibly unfit (Fat even) at the start of the season and hes got worse since then, hes old and has an attitude problem, we should offload him asap. Clark and Baker look very good for the future together, Clark is getting good experience at LB and Baker is doing well too. Walker looks kinda weak defensively but good going forwards...Glen Jonson syndrome. I dont think we should be playing him, Lichaj is great and hes our player...we should be getting him the experience, not Walker who is going to go striahgt back to Tottenham anyway.

I have ranted enough :)

Post #: 256
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 23/3/2011 12:06:46 PM   
Professor Moriarty

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazme

Nervous? I wasnt, we had the easiest (on paper) last 10 games of anyone in the league

I'd not be so convinced by that easy run in now. Arsenal and Liverpool are the last two games (though I guess there's a hope neither of those have much to play for then), but in the run up to that AV have a lot of 6 pointers against teams in the relegation zone.

They really have too much quality to go down. My bottom 3 now is Wigan, Birmingham and Blackburn.

(in reply to Gazme)
Post #: 257
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 28/3/2011 3:32:55 PM   
Hardcore Raver

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazme

Seeing this thread title makes me sad :(

Nervous? I wasnt, we had the easiest (on paper) last 10 games of anyone in the league, Makoun, Bradley and Bent arrived and all looked good. Bradley (who is totally awesome and infinitely better than Young) doesnt get a game for some reason. Makoun is cool, same as Petrov/Coker but better imo. Bent will score when he gets decent service or a half decent strike partner.

Ashley Young is to blame for our crap results. Entirely.

He is not good enough to be playing in the middle. Hes good on the wings because it doesnt really matter that hes got almost no awareness of anyone around him, always had Carew/Heskey in the box to hoof the ball towards, he cant cope in the middle though, gives away too much and wastes far too many chances. We need Hesky up front to give Bent some decent service...not for Young to squander every chance we get. Weve always got a massive hole in the middle of the pitch, Coker/Petrov/Makoun/Delph being defensive, Albrighton/Downing being awesome on the wings, Bent up front...and Young making no impact in the middle whatsoever.

We needed Stephen Ireland to not be rubbish...him in old Man City form playing where Young is would have been incredible. If we still had Milner in there we would be golden. Michael Bradley would be better. Even Barry Bannan would be great if that French git hadnt loaned him out.

I think we'll survive but to do well next season I think we really need to either give Young the boot or take him down a peg or two and get him back onto the wing. Swapping Young for Milner? Would love it :)

Defensively...not much we can do about it, injuries happen. Collins and Cuellar are our best pairing, I think we need to give them as many games together as possible. Dunne is a lost cause, he was incredibly unfit (Fat even) at the start of the season and hes got worse since then, hes old and has an attitude problem, we should offload him asap. Clark and Baker look very good for the future together, Clark is getting good experience at LB and Baker is doing well too. Walker looks kinda weak defensively but good going forwards...Glen Jonson syndrome. I dont think we should be playing him, Lichaj is great and hes our player...we should be getting him the experience, not Walker who is going to go striahgt back to Tottenham anyway.

I have ranted enough :)

I agree with pretty much everything you say here, apart from blaming Young entirely for our situation. I would say that all of the senior players (with the exception of Stewart Downing who's been pretty good all season) are to blame, along with Houllier, and of course Martin O'Neill for walking out on us a couple of days before the start of the season. Until our defeat to Wolves last weekend I was convinced that we would pull away from the relegation battle, but now I'm really not sure. We should be able to escape, but then we shouldn't really be down there in the first place. You're spot on about Dunne. He was abysmal for the first half of the season, has been average since then, and seems to have taken it upon himself to completely upset any harmony within the squad.

I've always said that I will give Houllier the benefit of the doubt for this season, and properly judge him next season, once he has had a full summer transfer window and pre-season to prepare the squad. The same is still true, but there's no denying that
he has made a number of mistakes. However, the players he brought in during January suggests that given a bit of money in the summer (10-15m for Young I would guess, plus whatever we can get for a few bit-part players, on top of the massive reduction in our wage bill with a number of players coming to the end of their contracts) he can put together a decent squad to be challenging for Europe again. Sadly it will only be the Europa League. We missed our chance of Champions League football in the last two seasons, and it's going to be a very long time before we will be able to challenge for that again, if we ever will.

The only real positives to come out of this season are the youngsters. Albrighton has had a fantastic season. He has made the odd costly defensive error, but you can forgive him that because he is young. The two players I have been most impressed by are Barry Bannan, who will hopefully be our longterm replacement for Gareth Barry (back when he was good!) and Ciaran Clark. Clark, especially, is going to be a fantastic player. Also, Fabian Delph is beginning to really shine, and I get the feeling that he could prove to be one of O'Neill's best signings for us.

So, if we do stay up, next season should be okay, but as it unfortunately is an 'if', rather than a 'when', I will still be worried every time we play.

Love Football. Hate FIFA.

(in reply to Gazme)
Post #: 258
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 30/3/2011 10:53:29 AM   
Gazme

Good call on Barry Bannan. The guy is awesome, amazingly good range of passing and hes got a level head...even if that head looks like a mini Barry Manilow :)

(in reply to Hardcore Raver)
Post #: 259
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 4/5/2011 4:54:07 PM   
Ell

I'm no longer too fussed where we finish at the end of this season, just as long as it's nowhere near the relegation zone. Roll on next season.

Unfortunately for us, with the end of a season comes the summer transfer window. I say unfortunately because I can see us living up to our 'feeder club' nicnkname again this summer. I will be very surprised if Ashley Young is here next season. His contract with us ends at the end of next season, but I genuinely think he'll be off to Liverpool, Man Utd (particularly if Nani goes), or somewhere of that calibre. If his heart's not in it, than so be it. With Albrighton coming on leaps and bounds with every game, it's not as if we'll need to anxiously scout for a replacement.
I also get a gut feeling Nigel Reo-Coker and potentially (if we're really unlucky) Agbonlahor could be other potential departees in the summer. Reo-Coker had a great start to the season, but since returning from injury and the addition of Jean Makoun, he's been keeping the bench warm. Houllier/McAllister seem to think Gabby is better off playing a left-mid/winger role, which from my perspective has seen him drop in form dramatically. I know we are trying to work to Darren Bent's strengths via deliveries and chances created from the wings into box, and we have an abundance of attacking options down either side. However, Gabby is being played in an unfamiliar position more often than not, and as much as I'd love for him to stay, I think he'll be one of the more likely players to leave.

If on the off-chance we happen to go into the market for players, I feel we need a central midfielder (that's more attacking minded than the likes of Petrov, Makoun, etc) and a goalkeeper. Friedel has been my player of the season, but we'll be fortunate if he's still playing for us this time next year.

(in reply to Gazme)
Post #: 260
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 23/5/2011 2:16:46 PM   
pauljthomas

Not a bad way to end a dreadful season with wins against 2 of the big 4,5,whatever. Was a shame to see Blues relegated as I want to see the midlands teams doing well, but well done to Wolves.

PS should the thread title be changed a bit i.e take out the Champs League bit

BUS WANKERS!!!!

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 261
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 24/5/2011 7:43:24 PM   
Hardcore Raver

Well, I'm glad that season's over. We even managed to end in a fairly respectable ninth. I have no idea what is going to happen over the summer though, apart from Ashley Young leaving. I don't begrudge him a move to a bigger club, so long as he doesn't 'do a Barry' and start wingeing to the tabloids to try to engineer a move. I think we need to keep hold of Downing though. God knows if Houllier's going to have any money to spend in the summer, or even if he'll still be in charge. Health permitting, I hope so, as his signings in January were excellent, so given a bit of money (from Young's sale) we could see a decent summer. On the other hand, the money from Young could well be used to replace that which we spent on Bent, so who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

Post #: 262
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 31/5/2011 10:15:28 AM   
Ell

9th and a few places above Bolton?

There's speculation of Houllier announcing his resignation this week, but the club aren't commenting on it.

I can't help but feel a little 'I told you so' towards the management staff. I'm sure every other fan was thinking along a similar line for a second when we beat Arsenal and Liverpool playing 4-3-3, rather than this Young second-striker madness. He can play there, as he has done for England. It just doesn't work with the squad we have.

I hope none of the following happens, but with Reo-Coker already gone (had him on my shirt this season, Milner last season), you never know.

Young will go to Man Utd if they lose Nani. Failing that, I reckon Liverpool (Spurs maybe?). I get the impression Downing will leave in the 11th hour like Milner did last season. He's unsure at the moment, but I think the allure of guaranteed Champions League football next season will clinch it.
There could be some other losses to the side, let's hope not.

Regarding where we should strengthen, we need a goalkeeper (to replace Friedel when he leaves), a left-back (Mathieu of Valencia, ha), a central midfielder with solid passing ability and skill (someone like Joao Moutinho), and if we can stretch it - a young centre-half (come back Cahill).

Post #: 263
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 2/6/2011 7:22:49 PM   
Professor Moriarty

So, Mark Hughes to come in as manager then.

Not a bad move, but I can't see him keeping Downing if he wants away.

EDIT: well Sparky not in the picture according to Sky Sports

< Message edited by Professor Moriarty -- 2/6/2011 9:25:09 PM >

(in reply to Ell)
Post #: 264
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 5/6/2011 9:56:12 AM   
Hardcore Raver

Well, it's a shame that Houllier's gone, but obviously his health has got to come first. Out of all the names mentioned so far for the job, the only one I would be dead set against is Gary McAllister staying on permanently. I don't think that he is good enough to manage at this level despite our last two results, which let's face it, were a trifle fortunate.I just hope that something gets sorted soon, so that we can deal with the issue of Young and Downing.

Speaking of which, I've got no problem with Young wanting a move. He clearly wants to play at the highest level, and at his best he is good enough to play at the highest level. He's given us a few good years and he's never going to play Champions League football with us, so good luck to him, wherever he ends up. Downing is a bit more annoying, after all that talk a month or so ago about how he doesn't want to leave Villa. He's had one good season for us and now seems to think he's better than us. To be honest, unless we can get stupid money for him I'd keep him for another season. He doesn't seem the type to cause any trouble in the dressing room, and he's going to have to keep up his performances on the pitch or nobody will want him anymore.

Post #: 265
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 5/6/2011 10:31:48 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hardcore Raver

Well, it's a shame that Houllier's gone

Really?  I would have thought it would be time to break out the champagne!

Post #: 266
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 11/6/2011 10:23:10 AM   
Hardcore Raver

Nah, I thought that January onwards (barring the FA Cup embarrassment at Man City) he did a decent job. I would have liked to see him given a full pre-season and a bit more money and see what he could do.

As for the current vacant managers position, God knows who we are going to end up with:

Mark Hughes: Decent enough manager. Bit of a dick. Will ditch us as soon as a bigger club wants him.

Steve McClaren: Good with Twente, okay with Middlesbrough, poor with Wolfsburg, abysmal with England, so who knows what we would get. I think we should have at least interviewed him though.

David Moyes: Would be great, but Villa is hardly a step up from Everton. The only thing that would tempt him is having a load of cash to spend, but I don't think that we do.

Owen Coyle: Would be interesting, but again, I think he'd jump ship straight away if a bigger club came in for him. Plus, he's probably better off at Bolton for the time being anyway.

Rafa Benitez: I don't like him. He annoys me, but he's a fairly good manager I guess.

We'll probably end up sticking with Gary McAllister purely because nobody else wants the job. Great.

Post #: 267
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 14/6/2011 10:02:07 AM   
Professor Moriarty

The managerial merry-go-round that Villa are running seems quite odd to me.

First we had Martinez, snubbing Villa. Setting aside the fact that he nearly took Wigan down, I'd have thought this would have been a good move for both manager and club. I don't see Randy Lerner as a hire 'em, fire 'em manager and I'd have thought Martinez would have had the chance to build something at Villa, whereas the pressure at Wigan is always going to be to unearth good players for cheap, sell them on for profit and skirt relegation. In any case, everyone seemed to come out of it looking adult and responsible.

So, if the rumours of McLeish to Villa are to be true, its like Villa have decided that being Mr Nice Guy don't work, so let's go right the other way. I guess my questions are a) is it fair that Villa is immediately associated with every manager who quits his job. And b) though I know that manager and player contracts are different, if McLeish did end up joining Villa, would the Villa hierarchy be chuffed if the likes of Young or Downing resigned as a player then took a job with another club a bit after that and no money changed hands.

I don't pretend to understand the rivalry in the area, but it would appear to me that McLeish would be a good appointment for Villa. He's won stuff at both Rangers and Birmingham, and his teams might not be the most thrilling in the world, but he'll make Villa a tight unit. I guess what would scare me is not McLeish's history at Birmingham (after all he was never a player there and his method of resignation was pretty mercenary), but the idea that he might decide to bring a few players with him, making Villa Birmingham in disguise.

Forgive me for saying so, but I don't think anyone but the most rose-tinted of Villa fans can consider the club as anything but a once big club who are now a top half of the Premiership Table team. If, for the sake of argument, you are to take a top 6 in the Premiership based on recent spending and performance (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham). Then below that you have Everton and Villa, who I'd rank similarly slightly above other teams. So, the realistic challenge for a manager is really a top 8 finish and a cup run.

Post #: 268
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 14/6/2011 1:16:22 PM   
pauljthomas

quote:

The managerial merry-go-round that Villa are running seems quite odd to me.

First we had Martinez, snubbing Villa. Setting aside the fact that he nearly took Wigan down, I'd have thought this would have been a good move for both manager and club. I don't see Randy Lerner as a hire 'em, fire 'em manager and I'd have thought Martinez would have had the chance to build something at Villa, whereas the pressure at Wigan is always going to be to unearth good players for cheap, sell them on for profit and skirt relegation. In any case, everyone seemed to come out of it looking adult and responsible.

So, if the rumours of McLeish to Villa are to be true, its like Villa have decided that being Mr Nice Guy don't work, so let's go right the other way. I guess my questions are a) is it fair that Villa is immediately associated with every manager who quits his job. And b) though I know that manager and player contracts are different, if McLeish did end up joining Villa, would the Villa hierarchy be chuffed if the likes of Young or Downing resigned as a player then took a job with another club a bit after that and no money changed hands.

I don't pretend to understand the rivalry in the area, but it would appear to me that McLeish would be a good appointment for Villa. He's won stuff at both Rangers and Birmingham, and his teams might not be the most thrilling in the world, but he'll make Villa a tight unit. I guess what would scare me is not McLeish's history at Birmingham (after all he was never a player there and his method of resignation was pretty mercenary), but the idea that he might decide to bring a few players with him, making Villa Birmingham in disguise.

Forgive me for saying so, but I don't think anyone but the most rose-tinted of Villa fans can consider the club as anything but a once big club who are now a top half of the Premiership Table team. If, for the sake of argument, you are to take a top 6 in the Premiership based on recent spending and performance (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham). Then below that you have Everton and Villa, who I'd rank similarly slightly above other teams. So, the realistic challenge for a manager is really a top 8 finish and a cup run.

Not a chance. His style of football is woeful, Birmingham were one of the most negative teams ever to grace the Prem in the season just gone. He simply (regardless of being Ex Blues) is not good enough for Villa.

What bothers me is all the media nonsense being spouted that Lerner didn't approach McLaren because he listened to the fans (if he's that much of a pushover then he's not the man for the job-ergo that story was utter crap), also that Martinez turned us down? how could he if he never even spoke to us-again nonsense. He chose to be committed to Wigan (fair play to him) & Whelan shouted his mouth off to get some free publicity.

Villa under Lerner, like to do their business privately. The only facts we have are that Villa are managerless & we'll know who the next boss is when he's finally unveiled signing on the dotted line.

BUS WANKERS!!!!

Post #: 269
RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 - 14/6/2011 2:19:37 PM   
Flatulent_Bob

Villa fans shouldn't have chased off McClaren, it would be very funny if they ended up with AM.

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

Post #: 270
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Aston Villa - 10/11 Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI