Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Treme - new show from David Simon - US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Treme - new show from David Simon - US Speed Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Treme - new show from David Simon - US Speed - 7/8/2008 9:24:49 AM   
elab49

The return of Lester and the Bunk. David Simon is putting a pilot together based on post-Katrina New Orleans and mining both The Wire and The Corner for the cast. Already on my must see list

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/37834
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i6ec60c14937dc20d3491eb7d41be46a6

< Message edited by Captain Black -- 19/2/2011 12:07:45 PM >

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome
Post #: 1
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 7/8/2008 12:37:29 PM   
Captain Black

It was inevitable that Simon'd use some of the same cast - and Pierce in particular.

It can't possibly fail really, can it?

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 2
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 5/2/2009 10:28:05 PM   
mfj fratelli

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-2-4-hbo-pilot-draws-steve-zahn-kim-dickens

I've always liked Steve Zahn. Initially seems like an unlikely choice for a David Simon drama though.

Kim Dickens isn't too bad either.

Let's start the music!

The Wire is surely the best TV show ever broadcast in America. This claim isn't based on my having seen all the possible rivals for the title, but on the premise that no other program has ever done anything remotely like what this one does, namely to portray the social, political, and economic life of an American city with the scope, observational precision, and moral vision of great literature.

The Wire has never won an emmy? [It] deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature!

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 3
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 5/2/2009 10:33:54 PM   
Zaphod121

Woo! More Simon goodness! Bring it on!

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to mfj fratelli)
Post #: 4
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 6/2/2009 11:58:55 AM   
sharkboy

Wendell Pierce is actually New Orleans born and bred and featured in Spike Lee's documentary "When The Levees Broke" (highly recommended and might be some interesting background before Treme starts up) - to say he was scathing of Bush and FEMA would be a massive understatement.  I've no doubt he'll be using this opportunity to voice his opinions again, and rightly so.

< Message edited by sharkboy -- 6/2/2009 11:59:26 AM >

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 5
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 10/3/2009 1:44:03 PM   
elab49

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118001012.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

The excellent cast gets an excellent addition - Melissa Leo.

In a piece about the new touring Godot there was a small piece with Peters as he took the play to New Orleans with the Classical Theatre of Harlem.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/mar/08/samuel-beckett-waiting-for-godot

Pick at the top of the article is the unusually non-dapper Bunk.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 6
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 10/3/2009 7:16:40 PM   
Dave B

I've just finished watching all of The Wire and I'll pretty much watch anything with David Simon's name attached now. Really need to see The Corner and Generation Kill and I can't wait for this to start.

Hey, what's with the flying jerks?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 7
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 12/3/2009 12:28:53 AM   
mfj fratelli

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118001012.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

The excellent cast gets an excellent addition - Melissa Leo.

Nice!

The Wire is surely the best TV show ever broadcast in America. This claim isn't based on my having seen all the possible rivals for the title, but on the premise that no other program has ever done anything remotely like what this one does, namely to portray the social, political, and economic life of an American city with the scope, observational precision, and moral vision of great literature.

The Wire has never won an emmy? [It] deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 8
RE: Treme - a show I can really look forward to! - 16/3/2009 2:49:49 PM   
opark_77

The pilot went in to production last week and they've been commisioned to script a further ten episodes in addition to the pilot. Accordingly they've begun to assemble a writing staff and so far (along with series creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer) it includes George Pelecanos, David Mills, Tom Piazza and Lolis Eric Elie.

Pelecanos wrote for every season of The Wire and worked as a producer on later seasons. He is a first rate novellist and was one of the shows greatest assets in my opinion. He typically wrote the penultimate episode of Wire seasons which means he wrote some of the shows best episodes.

Mills was a reporter at the same time as Simon and the two worked together on Homicide: Life on the Street. Mills co-wrote the teleplay for The Corner with Simon. He worked on The Wire for the last two seasons. He has also worked extensively in television apart from Simon and created and executive produced Kingpin as well as working on NYPD Blue and ER.

Piazza is new to television but is a novelist and wrote the non-fiction piece "Why New Orleans Matters". Elie is also new to television. He is a local columnist for the New Orleans Times-Picayune and wrote and produced a documentary on the Treme neighborhood (pre-Katrina).

Personally the writing staff gets me even more hyped than the cast! However, I can't help but feel that Ed Burns absence might be felt.

On another note I wrote a wikipedia article (here) about the show this week and any feedback would be welcomed.

< Message edited by opark_77 -- 16/3/2009 2:54:04 PM >

(in reply to mfj fratelli)
Post #: 9
Treme - teaser trailer - 11/1/2010 8:02:36 PM   
FritzlFan

http://www.hbo.com/events/treme/index.html

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 11/1/2010 8:03:12 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

Child labour is necessary in the short term

(in reply to opark_77)
Post #: 10
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 12/1/2010 4:02:50 AM   
richCie

LOVE the trailer.
and the music sounds awesome.
excited much?

A Blog!! http://richcie.wordpress.com//

#5 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 11
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 14/1/2010 2:26:07 AM   
spamandham

Bunk plays a bugle! Bring it on. 

(in reply to richCie)
Post #: 12
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 18/1/2010 11:31:19 AM   
elab49

PRESS RELEASE - WILL CONTAIN SOME DETAILS OF THE SHOW. I think introduction rather than spoilers, strictly, but consider before reading.

For Immediate Release
NEW HBO DRAMA SERIES TREME, CREATED AND EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY DAVID SIMON AND ERIC OVERMYER, TO DEBUT IN APRIL
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14, 2010 – The one-hour drama series TREME will launch its ten-episode first season on HBO in April, it was announced today by Sue Naegle, president, HBO Entertainment. From David Simon (“The Wire,” “Generation Kill,” “The Corner”) and Eric Overmyer (“Homicide,” “The Wire”), the show follows musicians, chefs, Mardi Gras Indians and ordinary New Orleanians as they try to rebuild their lives, their homes and their unique culture in the aftermath of the 2005 hurricane and levee failure that caused the near-death of an American city.

“New Orleans is a city which lives in the imagination of the whole world,” says Overmyer. “We wanted to capture something authentic about it, as its people struggle with the after effects of the greatest calamity to befall an American city in the history of this country.”

Simon adds, “What happens in New Orleans matters. An ascendant society rebuilds its great cities.”

TREME begins in fall 2005, three months after Hurricane Katrina and the massive engineering failure in which flood control failed throughout New Orleans, flooding 80 percent of the city and displacing hundreds of thousands of residents. Fictional events depicted in the series will honor the actual chronology of political, economic and cultural events following the storm.

“As much as possible, we’re trying to show fealty to the post-Katrina history,” Overmyer notes. “New Orleanians have had their lives transformed by the storm and its aftermath, and we want to be careful in our presentation of that.”

Simon adds that viewers familiar with “The Wire,” the previous HBO drama on which he, Overmyer and fellow executive producer Nina Noble labored, should not expect a similar drama set in another city.

“In some fundamental ways,” he says, “TREME is centered on the ordinary lives of ordinary people. It is political only in the sense that ordinary people find themselves dealing with politics in their own lives. That said, New Orleanians – those who have been able to return, especially – are passionate about their city.”
The drama unfolds with Antoine Batiste, a smooth-talking trombonist who is struggling to make ends meet, earning cash with any gig he can get, including playing in funeral processions for his former neighbors. His ex-wife, LaDonna Batiste-Williams, owns a bar in the Central City neighborhood and splits her time between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, where her children and new husband have relocated. Concerned over the disappearance of her younger brother David, or Daymo, unseen since the storm, LaDonna has turned to a local civil rights attorney, the overburdened and underpaid Toni Bernette, for help. The government’s inconsistent and ineffectual response to the devastation has spurred Bernette’s husband Creighton, a university professor of English literature and an expert on local history, to become an increasingly outspoken critic of the institutional response.

Tremé resident Davis McAlary, a rebellious radio disc jockey, itinerant musician and general gadfly, is both chronicler of and participant in the city’s vibrant and varied musical culture, which simply refuses to be silent, even in the early months after the storm. His occasional partner, popular chef Janette Desautel, hopes to regain momentum for her small, newly re-opened neighborhood restaurant. Elsewhere in the city, displaced Mardi Gras Indian chief Albert Lambreaux returns to find his home destroyed and his tribe, the Guardians of the Flame, scattered, but Lambreaux is determined to rebuild. His son Delmond, an exile in New York playing modern jazz and looking beyond New Orleans for his future, is less sure of his native city’s future, while violinist Annie and her boyfriend Sonny, young street musicians living hand-to-mouth, seem wholly committed to the battered city.

As the story begins, more than half the population of New Orleans is elsewhere and much of the city is wrecked, muddied and caked in mold, while other neighborhoods remain viable. The tourists have yet to return, the money that follows them is scarce, and residents can take solace only in the fact that the city’s high levels of crime have migrated to Houston and Baton Rouge. And for those returning, housing is hard to come by, with many people waiting on insurance checks that may never arrive.
The ensemble cast of TREME includes Wendell Pierce (“The Wire,” HBO’s documentary “When the Levees Broke”) as Antoine Batiste; Khandi Alexander (“CSI: Miami,” HBO’s Emmy®-winning “The Corner”) as LaDonna Batiste-Williams; Clarke Peters (“Damages,” HBO’s “The Wire” and “The Corner”) as Albert Lambreaux; Rob Brown (“Stop-Loss,” “Finding Forrester”) as Delmond Lambreaux; Steve Zahn (“A Perfect Getaway,” “Sunshine Cleaning”) as Davis McAlary; Kim Dickens (HBO’s “Deadwood”) as Janette Desautel; Melissa Leo (“Homicide: Life on the Street”; Oscar® nominee for “Frozen River”) as Toni Bernette; John Goodman (“The Big Lebowski,” “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”) as Creighton Bernette; Michiel Huisman (“The Young Victoria”) as Sonny; and classical violinist Lucia Micarelli as Annie.

The series will also feature cameos by notable real-life New Orleanians, as well as the talents of many of its extraordinary musicians and other artists associated with the city’s music. Early episodes feature appearances by Allen Toussaint, Dr. John, Elvis Costello, Steve Earle, Kermit Ruffins, Donald Harrison Jr., Galactic, Trombone Shorty Andrews, Deacon John, and the Rebirth and Tremé Brass Bands.

“The disaster impacted people on every possible level – physically, emotionally, and spiritually,” says New Orleans native Wendell Pierce. “The only things people had to hang on to were the rich traditions we knew that survived the test of time before: our music, food and family, family that included anyone who decided to accept the challenge to return. We knew that America was, in the words of Martin Luther King, a ‘ten-day nation.’ We knew our plight wouldn't stay in the spotlight of the world long. But we are exercising our right of self-determination in the darkness with personal resolve. We are accessing the best of the human spirit and bringing light to this difficult time. That’s what TREME is about. We won't bow down.”

Longtime friends and collaborators since they both worked on the network drama “Homicide: Life on the Street,” Simon and Overmyer have wanted to make a series about New Orleans and its culture ever since they learned of each other’s affinity for the city. Overmyer has been a New Orleans resident for 20 years, while Simon has been a frequent visitor since the late 1980s.

“Neither one of us could figure out how to pitch it properly. The problem is that in order to convince anyone to let us depict New Orleans, you have to first explain it,” Simon says, adding, “And until Katrina, the only way to begin to explain it was to shoot the film.”

TREME is named for the Faubourg Tremé (an historic neighborhood just to the lakeside of the more celebrated French Quarter). Jazz itself was said to be born there, created by the slaves of Creole planters who were allowed to drum and chant on Sundays and market days in a public area that came to be known as Congo Square. It was in New Orleans that African rhythms and the pentatonic scale of flatted “blue” notes met European instrumentation and arrangements – a cross-cultural creation that transformed music on a worldwide scale.

The 80-minute pilot episode of TREME was directed by Agnieszka Holland (“The Wire,” “Cold Case”). Additional episodes are directed by Simon Cellan Jones (“Generation Kill”) as well as alumni of “The Wire,” including Jim McKay (HBO’s “In Treatment” and “Big Love”), Ernest Dickerson (“Burn Notice”), Anthony Hemingway (the upcoming film “Redtails”), Christine Moore (“CSI: NY”), Brad Anderson (“Fringe,” “The Machinist”) and Dan Attias (“Big Love,” “House”).
In addition to Simon and Overmyer, TREME is written by David Mills (HBO’s “The Corner” and “The Wire”) and George Pelecanos (“The Wire” and HBO’s upcoming miniseries “The Pacific”). Additional writers include New Orleans natives Lolis Elie (author and columnist for The New Orleans Times-Picayune) and Tom Piazza (author of the novel “City of Refuge” and “Why New Orleans Matters”).

Simon’s most recent HBO project, “Generation Kill,” debuted in July 2008. Based on the award-winning nonfiction book of the same name by journalist Evan Wright, it recounted the early weeks of the U.S. march into Iraq from the point of view of the officers and commanders who led the way to Baghdad. The New York Times called the miniseries “impeccable” and “searingly intense,” and USA Today praised it as “honest” and “painfully vivid.”

Finishing its five-season run in March 2008, “The Wire” examined a dystopic American city in which civic institutions and civic leadership could no longer recognize fundamental problems, much less address those problems. Daily Variety said of the Peabody Award-winning series, “When television history is written, little else will rival ‘The Wire’… extraordinary,” while San Francisco Chronicle hailed it as “a masterpiece” and Entertainment Weekly called the show “a staggering achievement.”
TREME was created by David Simon and Eric Overmyer; executive producers, David Simon, Nina K. Noble, Eric Overmyer, Carolyn Strauss; co-executive producer, David Mills; producer, Anthony Hemingway; directors, Agnieszka Holland, Jim McKay, Ernest Dickerson, Anthony Hemingway, Christine Moore, Brad Anderson, Simon Cellan Jones, Dan Attias; writers, David Simon, Eric Overmyer, David Mills, George Pelecanos, Lolis Elie, Tom Piazza.

quote:

(in reply to spamandham)
Post #: 13
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 18/1/2010 11:32:48 AM   
elab49

I hadn't realised John Goodman was in it, I don't think - an underused actor who can excel in a good role.

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 14
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 18/1/2010 12:32:31 PM   
Captain Black

Just 10 episodes for the first season I think. Was hoping it'd be 12 or 13, but unlike some I don't think the reduced number had a negative effect on The Wire's final year. That trailer is just brilliant; minimial but immediately evocative.

Invisiotext:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 15
RE: Treme - teaser trailer - 17/3/2010 7:50:44 PM   
Captain Black

Hope this links okay - there are a few new clips over on the HBO website; some are trailers, some behind the scenes footage, but well worth checking out.

Invisiotext:

Post #: 16
RE: Treme - 17/3/2010 7:57:49 PM   
Acho

Was looking at these yesterday. Looking good. For anyone who can't stand the HBO site, with its skippiness, two youtube versions.

Behind the scenes, with clip, talking heads, music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqMR0MQ6IE

The new longer trailer, more footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOdSB4zGPx4

Really looking forward to this.

Post #: 17
RE: Treme - 8/4/2010 3:49:06 PM   
mafyou

This starts this weekend!

I've been a bit behind in keeping up this show, but I saw the trailer and it looks great. Loving the music!

Et In Arcadia Ego

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 18
RE: Treme - 8/4/2010 3:54:40 PM   
MI Cruise

does anyone know when this will be coming to the UK?

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to mafyou)
Post #: 19
RE: Treme - 8/4/2010 3:55:38 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Good stuff, I remember asking David Simon at the Edinburgh Book Festival when Treme was coming out and he said about mid April. Pleased to see this has come to pass....

Roll on Sunday!

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to mafyou)
Post #: 20
RE: Treme - 9/4/2010 3:41:35 AM   
Acho

David Simon (wearing snazzy shoes!) on The Colbert Report the other night:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/270019/april-07-2010/david-simon

"Treme - it's like Glee but with a few more black people"

Colbert gives a better interview than Simon, but there's a good clip of the show. Can't wait!

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 21
RE: Treme - 9/4/2010 10:45:56 AM   
mafyou

The video doesn't work for me.

Et In Arcadia Ego

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 22
RE: Treme - 10/4/2010 12:22:15 AM   
Acho

Follow the steps at this link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/8zjv7/instructions_on_how_to_watch_thedailyshowcom/

Graham Linehan posted it to his Twitter ages ago and it's been a life-saver. It means that stuff like The Daily Show, Saturday Night Live, The Colbert Report etc just play like normal in your browser. I still can't Hulu videos to play for me though!

(in reply to mafyou)
Post #: 23
RE: Treme - 10/4/2010 7:53:38 AM   
MI Cruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: Acho

http://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/8zjv7/instructions_on_how_to_watch_thedailyshowcom/

Graham Linehan posted it to his Twitter ages ago and it's been a life-saver. It means that stuff like The Daily Show, Saturday Night Live, The Colbert Report etc just play like normal in your browser. I still can't Hulu videos to play for me though!

thanks a lot for that link, I've set it up and now from my Firefox browser I can watch full episodes off ABC.com without them telling me that the video is not available in my region.

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 24
RE: Treme - 10/4/2010 2:39:08 PM   
mafyou

quote:

ORIGINAL: Acho

Yes, thank you for that. I haven't set it up yet, but I will.

Here's something over at the Guardian about Treme:

Down but not out: Treme, New Orleans.

Edit: I found another article:

Treme @ Slate

< Message edited by mafyou -- 10/4/2010 4:13:26 PM >

Et In Arcadia Ego

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 25
RE: Treme - new show from David Simon - 13/4/2010 12:50:16 AM   
ElephantBoy

Well I still fail to see why the Wire was quite so highly priased, it certainly isn't the best tv ever like a few have suggested. Still I was a fan and clearly Simon has a very shape mind and I too expect this to be a must see.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26
RE: Treme - new show from David Simon - 13/4/2010 5:18:36 AM   
Acho

This is all spoiler-free, unless you didn't know there'd be music and you don't like to hear anything about the opening episode!

Just watched episode one. I really liked it. The opening section and the credits built up really nicely, full of movement and music. After The Wire and Generation Kill, it's almost strange to see a David Simon production with so much music! And a lot of it is non-diegetic! And there was even a montage!  The music and editing of the opening credits is so damn jaunty, but most of the images are actually of the destruction and damp aftermath.

The episode was a decent length (about 1hr 20 mins) so while there were a lot of folk to be introduced to, it didn't feel rushed. Got a good sense about the main characters. As is the Simon hallmark, the language and mannerisms and accents are local and there's no obvious scenes of exposition to explain stuff to yo' sorry ass, so keeping up is as much a case of going with the flow. I found myself feeling confident that various characters would reveal themselves more to me as the series progresses, so I could just take in their back-and-forth and get a sense of the dynamic.

As for Katrina, in a way it's both front and centre, but not rammed down our throats. The opening title cards were simple but really effective. They just said "New Orleans, Louisiana", followed by "Three Months Later". That's all we're given to set the scene, so it's assumed you know what that means. I like how it evokes a sense of BC/AD in terms of measuring time - there is pre-Katrina and post-Katrina, that's how things are measured there now.

The destruction is everywhere; some scenes are devoted to showing it and the people it's affected, but it's constantly in the background too, and there are constant passing references to the mud, water, shortages, etc, with Army soldiers being visible in a lot of scenes too.

I won't really say much on the individual characters yet. It's nice to see some of The Wire alumni, but there's a nice mix.

God, I loved the music!

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 27
RE: Treme - new show from David Simon - 13/4/2010 2:38:50 PM   
sharkboy

There was a great piece in yesterday's Independent on the new show - possible spoilers!

Treme - Better than The Wire?

EDIT - from the same newspaper, an interesting piece on how the TV/Film industry have handled Katrina:

Katrina On Screen

< Message edited by sharkboy -- 13/4/2010 2:44:20 PM >

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 28
RE: Treme - new show from David Simon - 13/4/2010 2:41:57 PM   
FritzlFan

I think I'll try and wait for it to be released on DVD, so that I can watch as many episodes in a row as I like. It'll be difficult to keep myself from watching it online, though. 

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

Child labour is necessary in the short term

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 29
RE: Treme - new show from David Simon - 13/4/2010 6:44:58 PM   
moontheloon

I watched the first episode this morning and I loved it. The opening scene did it for me really, a parade through post Katrina New Orleans with some great music. The whole soundtrack is starting to sound pretty awesome.

Characters wise I think there is a real good mix of folk and like Acho said, we're slowly being introduced to them, as is typical of Simon. I get a strong feeling that I am going to love this show, I'm always interested in political shows, and with the added musical element I'm pretty excited for future episodes and seeing how the story unfolds.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Treme - new show from David Simon - US Speed Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI