Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 13/4/2009 11:05:43 PM   
paul_ie86

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 151
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 1:58:08 AM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rotary Ten

Series 6 is still classic 'Dwarf. I can't say it is as good as 4 or 5, but at least the equal of 3. Series 7 is where the writing lost the plot. Everyone goes out of character, particularly Kryten who becomes irritating. After the first 2 episodes, it was simply awful.

Umm, are you me?

In 6 years posting on this forum I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've seen somebody agree with me so unequivocally 

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Rotary Ten)
Post #: 152
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 2:22:42 AM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirty Hartigan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

I'd have though the DVDs were pretty cheap by now. It's downhill after Series 5 mind.

Hmm I dunno. Series 6 has got some cracking episodes IMO, I'd say it's as good a series as series 3(but not series 4 and 5) if truth be told. Series 7 episode 3 is when the rot started to set in for me, which coincides with the introduction of Kochanski. It's not even Chloe Annette's "acting" that ruins it for me, it's the effect her character has on Kryten that makes me want to punch things.

Admittedly, Series 6 is a more gentle decline in quality than what comes later, and it has improved for me over time, but certainly when it was out, Legion and the final episode were the only ones that were wholly up to the previous standard. It's definitely not on a par with any series that has the brilliant Marooned in it, that's for sure.

That's fair enough, horses for courses and all that...

Personally Marooned is possibly (depending on my mood) my favourite Dwarf episode ever. I still don't think that makes series 3 any better than series 6. Out of Time, Legion and Gunmen of the Apocalypse would all get into my top 10 fave Red Dwarf episodes, series 3 has only really got Marooned in the top 10. The fact that Marooned is top of the list is what elevates series 3 to the standard of series 6. Otherwise series 6 would piss on 3 IMO.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Dirty Hartigan)
Post #: 153
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 8:46:47 AM   
DJ Satan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle
Personally Marooned is possibly (depending on my mood) my favourite Dwarf episode ever. I still don't think that makes series 3 any better than series 6. Out of Time, Legion and Gunmen of the Apocalypse would all get into my top 10 fave Red Dwarf episodes, series 3 has only really got Marooned in the top 10. The fact that Marooned is top of the list is what elevates series 3 to the standard of series 6. Otherwise series 6 would piss on 3 IMO.

Season 3 has the best Red Dwarf episode of all time in Polymorph. Backwards is pretty good as well.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 154
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 1:05:39 PM   
Skiba

Series 6 was easily the funniest overall...some top quality gags

Series 7 had little to no redeeming features and with the Grant/Naylor partnership broken it was quite obvious who wrote the gags...the budget went on the effects and we got a completely different Kochanski but not just the actress but the character as well

Series 8 was a lot better but the whole getting the ship's crew back and the ridiculous prison populaton was total shit...but it did have one great episode in Kytie TV

The specials were terrible really...a couple of good moments but again when the good stuff was the effects and sets etc then I really think that Naylor is completely detached from the audience.  Surely we'd all take quality comedy over CGI???

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 155
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 1:09:39 PM   
tftrman

Back To Earth was a bit poor really wasn't it? The Bladerunner gags were embarrassing.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 156
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 1:14:49 PM   
iamthedave

It was poor. I am so blinded by all things Dwarf however that I still enjoyed it. I missed out watching them all back to back though. What was the point of Big Suze?! 

"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 157
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 14/4/2009 1:17:29 PM   
Manny

I am off to burn my red dwarf memorabilia in a funeral pyre in the back garden L

I had my reservations but I really wanted to like these specials I just wish they had kept it on the small crimson one, far too many winks to the camera for my liking. There were bits I enjoyed but on the whole disappointed. Sadly if they did commission more I would watch them.

For me the feeling was very similar to Indian Jones last year, I came away feeling that they may have well just not bother, a wasted opportunity and the makers were far to eager to thro in lots of new tricks rather than stick to the core principles

Oh and I think I missed it, how did they explain the cliff hanger at the end of the last series and rimmer being a hologram again??

"Babylon fives a big pile of ..."

The winky faced smily is the mark of a moron ;)

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 158
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 16/4/2009 1:49:04 PM   
hairpiece

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manny

I am off to burn my red dwarf memorabilia in a funeral pyre in the back garden L

I had my reservations but I really wanted to like these specials I just wish they had kept it on the small crimson one, far too many winks to the camera for my liking. There were bits I enjoyed but on the whole disappointed. Sadly if they did commission more I would watch them.

For me the feeling was very similar to Indian Jones last year, I came away feeling that they may have well just not bother, a wasted opportunity and the makers were far to eager to thro in lots of new tricks rather than stick to the core principles

Oh and I think I missed it, how did they explain the cliff hanger at the end of the last series and rimmer being a hologram again??

Couldn't agree more with that! Only managed to catch a bit of it on telly the other day but my lord.. it was dire.

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 159
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 21/4/2009 4:40:57 AM   
jobloffski

Watched it again, still liked more than most of you guys. Liked it anyway, but there's little things I noticed like:

The department store bit, where a scene takes place around a table and some bunk beds (holy self reverential piss taking, etc)

And the noise Kryten makes when Lister says at the very least he might be able to pick up a spare nose is priceless.

There's definitely a lot of 'fan service' in the threeology, and anybody pissed off about the 'rerun' of the basic idea of the other Back To... episode might like to look again and notice theres a big clue that's gonna be the case in the title, a big clue in the presence of a squid, and consistent clues in the form of the cat making origami squids. 'The big sci-fi comedy' idea in this story is not  the retread of a classic RD twist or the 'borrowed' League of Gentlemen plot, its

you didn't exist until this story created you, your universe and your memories (of how great Red Dwarf used to be?).

That's pretty spiffing as a swansong for the show and made it inevitable that such a plot would be heavily reliant on Blade Runner, given the whole creation of memories thing.

Shame so many felt 'serviced' rather than served by Back To Earth. Give it another go, and remember, the gags WEREN'T always as cast iron as you remember they, WERE often groanworthy and so if you can't watch the glee with which Lister makes Rimmer repeatedly whack his balls into the corner of a table and feel some of the old Dwarf reaching you, it's not the Dwarf that died...it's you.

Much of what is in BTE is NOT inferior to the worst of 'old' Dwarf. And some of it is pretty vintage quality stuff  (particularly the 'zoom in on a water droplet' Blade Runner pisstake ending with 'wouldn't it have been quicker to look him up in the phone book' is as good a gag as the show has ever contained, using the same formula of an amusingly pompous build up and a one liner to completely undercut what has just been said that is the trademark of the show).

If you didn't like the 'the candle that burns half as bright burns four times as long' type stuff, I don't care, cos I did. It made me laugh. Job done. 

Yes sometimes its a bit rushed, and yes, perhaps it's a two parter masquerading as a three parter, but it aint a middle finger to any fan except the kind of fan going 'go on then, impress me like you used to' and failing to notice the dialogue, gag construction, development and payoff is VERY much like it used to be. Unfortunately the direction style (trying to be more movie like and the absence of the laughter track of the early days) conflicts with the immediacy of the gag delivery because performers in front of a studio audience get an immediate response, and therefore can tweak the comic timing to get the biggest laugh. Take that away from this sort of material and you hurt it a bit, but that doesn't automatically make the writing weaker.

Anyone else notice the creator telling the smegsters that Blade Runner inspired their creation, yet slightly later a gag based admission that Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy had quite a lot to do with it too, and probably more? step forward, rake hits you in face? Repeatedly?

For anyone refusing to show BTE a little love, I guess you'll always have Parrots (ie other episodes in which RD riffs on an already established story for its content (including lifting 'we are legion and we are many' directly from The Bible) and sometimes taking the mickey out of actual scenes in actual films.

BTE only does exactly what RD always did. And is its level of ideas really below that of a monster made from curry? And people have even complained about the show referring to pop culture, but that is something Dwarf has done before (Androids soap opera took the piss out of Neighbours, a popular show at the time I believe). The show was always a mishmash of homage and sci-fi (and anythiong else an idea could be ripped from!), and it's fitting that one iconic work in the sci-fi genre should end by taking the piss out of another, while honouring it and exploiting its themes for its own plot purposes, er, like Red Dwarf used to...

Sorry for the 'know all bastard' tone, guess when you defend something it requires more detail and passion  than an 'its good' response to 'its shit comments'. I accept that BTE had many flaws, just wanted to focus on what was good about it.

Later smegheads (sorry)

EDIT FOR MANNY: EXPLAINING HOW RIMMER BECAME A HOLOGRAM AGAIN:

They opened the show with NINE YEARS LATER and didn't bother explaining anything (ignoring previous continuity is something else the show has done before). They also refer to events during a tenth series (and there are only nine aren't there?) so resolving the cliffhanger would probably be done if BTE inspired enough buzz to get a new, tenth, series made. But covering themselves, they just didn't explain and that was even cheekier than the way they rebooted the series to get Kryten back into the show after his initial appearance in series 2.

Christ, it's scary how much of this stuff I can spout out. I'm not even a Dwarfer, I just remember stuff. 

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 21/4/2009 9:01:25 AM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to hairpiece)
Post #: 160
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 21/4/2009 9:17:13 AM   
theoriginalcynic

FROM WIKI

Doug Naylor has stated in an interview with Dave that he would like to make another series, but that "we would have to wait and see" how good or bad the reaction to "Back to Earth" was. He also stated that he would "never make a series 9," but he does want to make a series 10. He then went on to say that "that will make a lot more sense in future". The specials establish that two series occurred after series eight that focused on the events that lead up to the mini-series.

Wtf?

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 161
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 21/4/2009 9:30:14 AM   
jobloffski

Ah, I clearly don't remember everything, just a lot!

He potentially has a time warp plot for the future to render the eighth series irrelevant (to save ever having to explain continuity) and therefore even though there is now a reference to a series nine as part of the show, it wont ever exist for real even if more get made because it too would be erased from 'history'?

After all, as things currently stand the show has been 'reset' to make it about the core group again, with Lister once again wanting to resolve the unresolved with Kochanski, so in a 'writers can justify what they do any way they can get away with' type scenario what he said would sort of make sense.

But, if it continues from the special, unless 'series 10' leads back to the special continuity wise, wouldn't it sort of be series 11?

Oh sod it, I'm thinking about this shite too much for someone who isn't being paid to

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 21/4/2009 9:36:40 AM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 162
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 22/4/2009 12:01:09 AM   
kingalan

quote:

ORIGINAL: theoriginalcynic

FROM WIKI

Doug Naylor has stated in an interview with Dave that he would like to make another series, but that "we would have to wait and see" how good or bad the reaction to "Back to Earth" was. He also stated that he would "never make a series 9," but he does want to make a series 10. He then went on to say that "that will make a lot more sense in future". The specials establish that two series occurred after series eight that focused on the events that lead up to the mini-series.

Wtf?

A load of old self-indulgent shite.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 163
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 22/4/2009 8:31:14 PM   
Winchester Bunny

I watched the orginal eps straight after the new ones on dave and I think that kind of showed it up even more.

It was a shame. But I still enjoyed watching the classic episodes and I think I might just repress back to earth.

(in reply to kingalan)
Post #: 164
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 23/4/2009 9:53:13 AM   
losthighway

Finally watched Parts 2 and 3 of the new Easter episode yesterday (had them sat on my SKY+)... Anyways, interesting idea but just boring, unfunny and overall bizarre but not in that great RD way of old.

Overall: Crap!

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to Winchester Bunny)
Post #: 165
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 10/10/2009 7:40:34 PM   
Dirty Hartigan

Dave have commissioned six more episodes for next year, apparently...

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 166
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 10/10/2009 7:47:04 PM   
Joedini

quote:

Post #: 167
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 11/10/2009 11:29:20 AM   
jobloffski

quote:

They read my longer post above and ignored everybody calling back to earth shit

Still wish the Blade Runner riffs had featured Cat saying "I've smelled things you people wouldn't believe..."

Post #: 168
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 13/10/2009 12:16:29 PM   
Wedge

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

quote:

They read my longer post above and ignored everybody calling back to earth shit

Still wish the Blade Runner riffs had featured Cat saying "I've smelled things you people wouldn't believe..."

I for one am really excited to see the further adventures.  Personally, I don't really understand all these people who are simply dismissing Back To Earth as 'crap'.  While it didn't deliver as many hearty laughs as previous series (something i suspect that was exacerbated by the absense of a live audience), it did deliver some great performances, effects, and writing.  Few of the earlier stories had as much depth or pathos.  I think people sometimes over estimate the previous quality of a show they love and expect only perfection when it's brought back. 

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"
"Dance for me Colin! Daaance for me!!"
"Everybody's dead Dave"

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs314.snc4/41022_10150255199830294_790880293_14349909_1904630_n.jpg

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 169
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 16/10/2009 9:57:56 AM   
jobloffski

On the extremely unlikely offchance that anyone with a 'Dwarf' connection ever gets within 200 light years of this website, a free, gratis suggestion.

By that I mean totally free, to be exploited any way you choose with absolutely no likelihood of me ever, ever, ever getting any credit (I know from experience that is what happens to unknowns approaching TV people anyway and it is soul destroying to find out how easy it is for people to rip you off and avoid the narrow legal definition of plagiarism. In short, don't give anybody a chance to steal your material, because if they want to, they CAN tweak it just enough to avoid the legal definition of plagiarism and unless they want to end their own career by admtting it, you will never, ever, be able to do anything about it. Nuff said)

Anyway, the free, gratis idea...

"Bleep"

The crew of the Red Dwarf envcounter an apparently peaceful society that does not tolerate slobbish, cowardly, vain or fastidious individuals (so they're in trouble). they have to act out of character in order to try and escape. However the society has a way to identify those who are from uncouth societies:

(sample lines, do whatever you want with them)

"Public Emergency Alert. Do not be alarmed. There are outsiders among us. The Obscenitron will find them out, and we will be pure once more"

Cat: Obscenitron? What the (BLEEP)'s that? Did I just say (BLEEP)?

Rimmer: (BLEEP) me.

Lister: Kryten? What the (BLEEP)'s an Obscenitron

Kryten: The (BLEEP)ing clue appears to be in the (BLEEP)ing name, sir. Some kind of (BLEEP)ing wave or ray is making us more inclined to say words such as (with the others getting increasingly shocked) BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEPING.(etc),

Rimmer: Okay, Kryten we get the BLEEPing point,

(okay, joke established, plot breakdown from this point: the bleeping comes from an omnipresent PA system and the obscentron ray means that if they even swear in their heads, bleeps give away their hiding position. The reason for the bleeps is they prevent the residents learning swear words and becoming 'impure'

They have to get back to Starbug. They try various ways of chilling out so that their primitive minds don't lurch towards rude words: adopting a positive frame of mind, drugs, chanting, etc. Nothing works. (Sir, its no good, we are simply too BLEEPing uncouth!)

How do they escape? Their presence accidentally unlocks the danger of repressing the cathartically self expressive nature of bad language: super quadruple extreme self righteousness, to the point of making people willing to destroy those who challenge the accepted norm in any way). The amount of bleeping casues a panic in the society uinleashing centuries of repressed irks and annoyances all at once, and the society tears itself to shreds.

The satirical point made, get out of the episode with Kryten expressing comically shame and dismay at his words.

"I was obscene. I had the mouth of a docker.A docker whose mother was a drunken prostitute and whose father was so primitive in his linguistic development he probably still lived in a tree"

Rimmer Goes to say something. In a rare moment of grace, he can tell the cat has the same thing in mind and lets him say to Lister and Kryten:

Cat: Hey, you two must have been seperated at birth.

Cat and Rimmer are about to high five each other. then remember they cant stand each other and fall back into normal ways of looking at each other. Lister's pissed off with them, Kryten is totally despondent. Roll credits

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 6/11/2009 11:14:04 AM >

(in reply to Wedge)
Post #: 170
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 24/10/2010 2:51:30 PM   
gazpop

I'm not trying to restart a thread, honest, I just hadn't found the search button before and entered Red Dwarf into it. My comments on what came to pass last year are old and probably (definitely) pointless. Therefore I will make them. Only joking. If they couldn't keep up the quality after series 6 they shouldn't have subjected us to the dire, smutty, re-hashing of old jokes that most of 7 and 8 came down to. Fawlty Towers left on a high and so should RD have done. Money eh?
I think it was Spielberg who was making noises all those years ago about a movie, but seeing as he wanted a new, american cast, I'm glad that nothing came of it. One thing I don't understand (as I have Pm'ed to a few fans on here) is the negative-ish reaction to series 1 and 2. Or at least the preferation to later series. They were far and away the best scripted of the lot. Tight, sharp and cold. It was cult tv and knew it and therefore had no need not desire to pander to the plebs. Don't get me wrong; series 3-6 were genius, Polymorph, Marooned and Backwards being the stand outs (although if you mentioned any other episode, especially from 3-5, I would give it to you) but the isolation and squid-free despair were what helped make us feel Lister's plight more freely. The intreraction between the characters was what made you care for them in the first place and without that series 3 onwards wouldn't have failed, but the pathos and emotion would have been lightened massively.
Thanks for reading. If all I have done is press some of you into getting an old dvd out or switching on to Dave, job done.

A white hole?

Yeah, that's real fine expensive gear you brought out here, Mr. Hooper.'Course I don't know what that bastard shark's gonna do with it-might eat it I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin' chair one time. Hey chieffy, next time you just ask me which line to pull

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 171
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 24/10/2010 8:09:23 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: gazpop
One thing I don't understand (as I have Pm'ed to a few fans on here) is the negative-ish reaction to series 1 and 2. Or at least the preferation to later series. They were far and away the best scripted of the lot. Tight, sharp and cold. It was cult tv and knew it and therefore had no need not desire to pander to the plebs. Don't get me wrong; series 3-6 were genius, Polymorph, Marooned and Backwards being the stand outs (although if you mentioned any other episode, especially from 3-5, I would give it to you) but the isolation and squid-free despair were what helped make us feel Lister's plight more freely. The intreraction between the characters was what made you care for them in the first place and without that series 3 onwards wouldn't have failed, but the pathos and emotion would have been lightened massively.

I think it's perhaps because the show evolves as it goes on and people are more used to the later series episodes with Kryten in the crew - as you say it's tighter sharper and colder and that might not appeal to some people. Personally I love series 1-5 equally.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to gazpop)
Post #: 172
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 4/2/2011 6:26:15 PM   
Scruffybobby

Didn't know anything about THIS.

Not sure if I'm happy about this or not - Back to Earth was pretty poor, still I can be optimistic - time will tell I suppose.

I want to taste you like yogurt.

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 173
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 15/7/2011 1:34:00 AM   
Saltire

Utter genius Red Dwarf was. Completely naff but the daft plots and funny cast had me in stitches every week. Definately one of the top ten best British comedies of the lot imho - which is really saying something considering the real quality we have made down the years.

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 174
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 24/11/2011 8:47:30 PM   
Manny

It is happening

Red Dwarf X

After back to earth somewhat underwhelmed. Wonder who is writing it?

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 175
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 24/11/2011 11:41:03 PM   
Saltire

Yay great stuff, should tell my Yank buddy, he goes daft for it!

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 176
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 25/11/2011 1:01:23 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

It is happening

Red Dwarf X

Back to Earth was ace!

EDIT: And the answer to your question is in the link you provided.

"Red Dwarf returns for its first full series since 1999. Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Kryten face six exciting new adventures from the pen of Doug Naylor. The classic crew, the classic ship... with a brand new vision. The universe will never be the same..."

< Message edited by Spaldron -- 25/11/2011 1:04:01 AM >

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 177
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 25/11/2011 2:30:00 AM   
NinjaShortbread212

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

It is happening

Red Dwarf X

Back to Earth was ace!

EDIT: And the answer to your question is in the link you provided.

"Red Dwarf returns for its first full series since 1999. Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Kryten face six exciting new adventures from the pen of Doug Naylor. The classic crew, the classic ship... with a brand new vision. The universe will never be the same..."

Oh sweet, sweet Jesus, son of Mary...

YES!

Art

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 178
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 25/11/2011 12:58:06 PM   
Manny

oops should have read all the way down.

No Rob Grant but I guess that was never likely

I will watch it I guess, hopefuly it being ship bound, alone, and floating in space will improve it.

If it is all studio set and in front of an audience it sounds like it will be.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 179
RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread - 25/11/2011 1:05:38 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Back to Earth was ace!

What is this I dont even.

I absolutely hated Back to Earth. A laugh vacuum.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Red Dwarf Appreciation Thread Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI