Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Third Harold & Kumar Film Planned

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Third Harold & Kumar Film Planned Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Third Harold & Kumar Film Planned - 25/7/2008 1:07:29 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Hmmmm - 25/7/2008 1:07:29 PM   
bronco3114

Hope this doesn't ruin it's two previous purile yet very funny predecesors. Also if there's no NPH "trippin balls" not sure how this will go down

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
YES - 25/7/2008 4:00:21 PM   
dillyboy

This is good, I have never laughed so hard in the theatre as I did at the second movie, just really good brainless humor

Post #: 3
RE: YES - 25/7/2008 5:22:53 PM   
Frank Castle

It will suck if theres no neil patrick harris though???

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to dillyboy)
Post #: 4
RE: YES - 25/7/2008 7:09:33 PM   
kumar

the first one was funny for about 20 minutes. the rest of it and all of Guantanamo Bay was shit. Worst film i saw at the cinema, it had nothing special about it at all, nothing memorable.

I dont think it was worthy of being in cinemas at all.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Frank Castle)
Post #: 5
RE: YES - 26/7/2008 5:25:16 PM   
sanchia

The second film was truly dire and any charm first had was completely eliminated.  It was unfunny, down right stupid and on a par with such films as Date Movie (a film I had the misfortune of watching 20 minutes of whilst at a friends house until I managed to wrest the remote off them and subdue them).  This does not deserve a third film. 

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 6
RE: YES - 26/7/2008 5:59:42 PM   
Scott_

Yay! H&K are awesome. They are so random and increasingly stupid and that appeals to me, I have a weird sense of humour and will laugh at anything...They really need NPH back though otherwise it won't work!

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

The second film was truly dire and any charm first had was completely eliminated.  It was unfunny, down right stupid and on a par with such films as Date Movie (a film I had the misfortune of watching 20 minutes of whilst at a friends house until I managed to wrest the remote off them and subdue them).  This does not deserve a third film. 

How did you subdue them exactly? Are they still breathing?

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 7
RE: YES - 26/7/2008 7:48:25 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_

Yay! H&K are awesome. They are so random and increasingly stupid and that appeals to me, I have a weird sense of humour and will laugh at anything...They really need NPH back though otherwise it won't work!

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

How did you subdue them exactly? Are they still breathing?

It involved a cushion and an assessment of how long an individual can be smothered in order to encourage unconsciousness but not brain damage or death.  I managed to avoid the death bit but was a bit late for the brain damage as since they wanted to watch Date Movie it may have already been there 

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 8
NO!!! - 27/7/2008 1:50:36 PM   
dougtherugg

absolutely nobody could save this shite!!! i would like it if they stopped making these films as much as if they stopped making those scary movie, date movie, shit movies.

Post #: 9
RE: NO!!! - 12/8/2008 11:47:34 AM   
Madmax82

Really loved the first one but the seccond to me was pure horse shit. Lets hope the third one will be wat i was expecting from the seccond so i can erase guantanamo from my mind and take the third as the seccond.

Dante Hicks: I'm not supposed to be here today!

My DVD List

(in reply to dougtherugg)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Third Harold & Kumar Film Planned Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI