Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Wolverine Unveiled

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Wolverine Unveiled Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Wolverine Unveiled - 28/7/2008 11:35:22 AM   
livewire

Just watched the footage. Looks OK. seems to tick all of the right buttons with regard the Wolverine story. I'll reserve judgement for another while me thinks

heres the link by the way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVmx0a2RlQ

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Kazuya)
Post #: 31
WOW - 28/7/2008 4:22:00 PM   
dave_0989

I manged this morning to see the trailer which someone recorded from the co besides the bad camera work the film is shaping up nicely i like danny houston as Stryker he's no brian cox but what i saw he was really goodsame for liev sheiber as sabertooth a big surprise when he was announced as the character but looks like the character and is pretty good the scene that sold the film for me was when Logan was put in the (sorry for the spelling) adamantium tank it wasn't much but enough to sell me on it. shaping up real good cant wait for the film big fan of the character and looking forward to stan lees cameo

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 32
I knew it! - 30/7/2008 12:36:55 PM   
Kaxxx

Yep, I know its early days but as soon as Ryan Reynolds was announced as Deadpool I knew his face wouldnt be covered up like he proper costume. Goddamn Hollywood!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 33
RE: I knew it! - 31/7/2008 8:38:07 AM   
jimoakley666

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kaxxx

Yep, I know its early days but as soon as Ryan Reynolds was announced as Deadpool I knew his face wouldnt be covered up like he proper costume. Goddamn Hollywood!!

Maybe / Hopefully Wolverine or Sabretooth will fuck his face up to a donner kebab consistancy, a la Malcolm Colcorde (Weapon X series) and a mask will be introduced? I'll bet that's what happens...

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

(in reply to Kaxxx)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Wolverine Unveiled Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI