Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Cricket

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Cricket Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Cricket - 14/11/2008 12:25:49 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

The Stanford match was fucked up - I think the England team handled it like a bunch of snotty wankers. It was a bit of fun, they acted like they weren't interested and almost above the whole thing and subsequently got shafted

Allen Stanford himself didn't help with his behaviour. The whole thing felt very, very weird, it felt like some aftershow party for a premiere, I hope the ECB tell him to shove it next year like Cricket Australia did.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 181
RE: Cricket - 14/11/2008 12:41:34 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

quote:

The Stanford match was fucked up - I think the England team handled it like a bunch of snotty wankers. It was a bit of fun, they acted like they weren't interested and almost above the whole thing and subsequently got shafted

Allen Stanford himself didn't help with his behaviour. The whole thing felt very, very weird, it felt like some aftershow party for a premiere, I hope the ECB tell him to shove it next year like Cricket Australia did.

There was a good article in The Times about the way Stanford tried to bring the US sports way of handling events into this match and how it grated on our boys. Stanford wanted it all to be big and brash and loads of fun but our cricketing lads weren't used to what he was trying to achieve.

It was sort of a culture clash and not really anyone's fault, however I reckon England should have got into the mood of things a lot more.

They all carried on like a bunch of slapped arses considering they were in for a million each, and I wasn't entirely displeased to see them get thrashed as a result

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 182
RE: Cricket - 14/11/2008 1:11:40 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

quote:

quote:

There was a good article in The Times about the way Stanford tried to bring the US sports way of handling events into this match and how it grated on our boys. Stanford wanted it all to be big and brash and loads of fun but our cricketing lads weren't used to what he was trying to achieve.

It was sort of a culture clash and not really anyone's fault, however I reckon England should have got into the mood of things a lot more.

They all carried on like a bunch of slapped arses considering they were in for a million each, and I wasn't entirely displeased to see them get thrashed as a result

It's very much the American way, if you watch NFL or NHL you are already very used to this e.g. the MVP system.

British sport and American sport are two very different entities and I think it's better they're kept apart.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

Post #: 183
RE: Cricket - 14/11/2008 1:14:51 PM   
dh_19

quote:

I reckon England should have got into the mood of things a lot more.

I think only the Stanford team got into the mood of things. They were drilled 6 days a week for 6 weeks in preparation for a life changing amount of money. Compare that to England's week of annoyance and disinterest coupled with a bout of food poisoning and the result was hardly surprising.

Today was pretty poor, I was amazed we made over 200. Can't imagine we can get any worse although i've made that statement before and England have met the challenge.

P.S. Can't believe Harbhajan hasn't been knocked out yet. He seems to be a petulant twat in every series he's involved in.

"I took a risk" - Larry David

Post #: 184
RE: Cricket - 14/11/2008 1:17:06 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

P.S. Can't believe Harbhajan hasn't been knocked out yet. He seems to be a petulant twat in every series he's involved in.

I know. Racist twat.

I hope Harmy drops one right into his midrift next game.

(in reply to dh_19)
Post #: 185
RE: Cricket - 17/11/2008 10:33:18 AM   
Goodfella

Haven't found our feet at all so far in this series. Collingwood's just gone with England chasing a huge target of 292 with 187-6 on the scoreboard, think we need about 160 runs off 61 balls. Bloody unlikely if you're not going to go with impossible.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 186
RE: Cricket - 17/11/2008 5:14:41 PM   
The Lensman

Oh dear. KP had a bit of a nightmare in the field, wrong field settings, wrong bowling tactics and some kind of fear from seeing the big man Yuvi come out to the crease.

the balance of the team is COMPLETELY wrong.

Bell
Bopara
Shah
KP
Flintoff
?
? (wk)
Patel
Broad
Harmison
Anderson

I think KP needs to work on his spin, if he can become a half decent spinner of the ball he is a far better prospect and complete player.

Prior, Bell and Collingwood as well as Anderson are real weak links in the side at the moment, and thatís a huge chunk of the team that require the others to pick up the slack.

Batting - thereís no flair except for KP, Shah and Bopara - Flintoff is a brute! Not what I call flair, but not a bad thing, Prior can do it but he's gone back into his shell again and well I can imagine that the media will start questioning his selection before too long.

So to the weak links i pointed out.

Openers:

Prior v Sehwag

Prior is the far more aggressive of the two (Bell) and well his record compared to Sehwag who is the aggressor between him and Gambir.

Matches/Records:

Prior: 30 - Highest score: 52 - Centuries: 0 - Half Centuries: 1
Sehwag: 183 - Highest Score: 130 - Centuries: 9 - Half Centuries: 29

Average:

Prior: 23.40
Sehwag: 32.85

Strike rate:

Prior: 74.44
Sehwag: 99.20

Clearly Sehwag dominates this, but its the fact that Prior has batted in 29 of his 30 matches thus far and has only managed 52 as his highest score while Sehwag has notched up 9 centuries and TWENTY NINE half centuries, shows that Prior isnít up for the fight of opening an ODI.

Bell v Gambir

Bell is the calmer of the two openers and this is comparable to Gautam Gambir

Matches/Records:

Bell: 77 - Highest score: 126* - Centuries: 1 - Half Centuries: 15
Sehwag: 62 - Highest Score: 113 - Centuries: 5 - Half Centuries: 13

Average:

Bell: 35.66
Gambir: 37.64

Strike Rate:

Bell: 71.97
Gambir: 82.02

Gambir takes this, only just mind you based on these records, but current form dictates another story Ė  the fact is Bell has played more matches and is still lagging behind a player who until recently was in and out of the side and is only getting better.

The one thing about Bell that infuriates me, I think on his day he is class, but they are too far apart, no consistency is his form, his style dictates that so long you stop him for nudging the ball behind, the runs will dry up, the pressure builds, and the wicket is yours.

Back in the Stanford Ė Bell inability or inhibition to play straight and within the V causes his downfall, he simply needs to become more aggressive, and has set a solid foundation to become an England opener for a few more years.

But he needs to get the strike rate up, because he starts with 10 overs power play, meaning the field is in and if youíre nudging, youíre missing out on boundaries when going over the top.

Aggression builds Intimidation and Success

Collingwood.

Just not good enough with the bat and ball. HOW LONG WILL ENGLAND STAND BY HIM?

I think the way that players and media try to cover up the cracks by mentioning the series with South Africa is comical and rather typical of this nation.

South Africa came here to win the Test Series and after doing that, couldnít care less, we all saw it. The second best ODI side at the time were not 4-0 down to 4th in world unless they werenít interested.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 187
RE: Cricket - 17/11/2008 9:43:54 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

I think KP needs to work on his spin, if he can become a half decent spinner of the ball he is a far better prospect and complete player.

Prior, Bell and Collingwood as well as Anderson are real weak links in the side at the moment, and thatís a huge chunk of the team that require the others to pick up the slack.

Our fast bowlers are clearly struggling on the Indian wickets. Still no word on Sidey's fitness, I imagine he could replace the out-of-form Anderson at some point during the series.

Don't neccessarily agree with you about Prior. He was fabulous with both the gloves and the bat during the SA series and there's no question he can open bat in 50 over games against the best sides, he also found a good aggressive role alongside the more cautious Bell. We don't really have anyone else to fill this void - Wright was a joke there, Pietersen would be a waste there, Cook and Strauss aren't limited overs players and Moores/KP seem unwilling to try the likes of Denly.

quote:

Batting - thereís no flair except for KP, Shah and Bopara - Flintoff is a brute! Not what I call flair, but not a bad thing, Prior can do it but he's gone back into his shell again and well I can imagine that the media will start questioning his selection before too long.

Shah has slotted into number three comfortably, let's hope he can keep it up for the test series. Flintoff has been our best batsman as of recently, KP has been playing some silly shots again and needs to get his match-winning charisma back.

quote:

Collingwood.

Just not good enough with the bat and ball. HOW LONG WILL ENGLAND STAND BY HIM?

Colly still has his day and there isn't anyone who springs to mind who can fill his place. Wright, Patel or Swann aren't doing enough to argue their way into the test side at the moment and even Bopara's form has been iffy. The likes of Napier and Mawlan are out there but it'll take some big balls to make that call.

(in reply to The Lensman)
Post #: 188
RE: Cricket - 17/11/2008 10:56:01 PM   
The Lensman

About Prior. Did you read what I wrote and the stats that I brought up?

in 30 odd matches, the guy has a top score of 52 is that the type of player you want at the top of the order where its the best time to score due to the power plays? I hope not. The fact of the matter is that England have not replaced Trescothick who was world class. But if we went with your idea of keep trying and hoping that the guy comes good that never does - What progressive thinking is that? If the guy is NOT good enough he should be dropped, try another guy until they find one, and if they dont, keep trying. To be given 30 chances at this level and not produce is criminal, especially at this level where the start of any match is crucial.

I dont see what Sidebottom would bring to the ODI team? sure having Harmison, Broad and Flintoff is enough pace for a team playing in the sub continent? So along side Patel shouldnt another spinner come in? Swann? well he did a fat lot in the Caribbean on a slow turning wicket didnt he?

I dont see why Monty is not given games? surely he is good enough to play at this level and has enough ability to stiffle attacks while taking cricket.

Strauss has played: 78 matches, batting in 77 of them at an average of 31.98 with a strike rate of 75.82 with 2 centuries and 14 halves. HOW can you say "Strauss [is not a] limited overs player" when he better stats than your boy Matt Prior?

As for Collingwood - I dont think he's good enough and if you can find details of the last 20 matches and prove to me that he's worth to be in the side then ill think of changing my mind, but from my memory, 1 noteable innings to think comes to mind...............

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 189
RE: Cricket - 17/11/2008 11:08:03 PM   
The Lensman

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/10772.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings;year=2008

Here is stats of Collingwoods innings this year. Not great reading to be fair.

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/18675.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings;year=2008

This is Prior's

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/9062.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings;year=2008

Bell.

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/28763.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings;year=2008

This is Gautam Gambir's record this year

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/35263.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings;year=2008

And here is Sehwag's 2008 for you.

I think I have a point though you gotta admit Goodfella.

Post #: 190
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 12:08:23 AM   
Goodfella

Yes I read what you wrote Lensman but it's all very well criticising the current team but why don't you come up with some replacements? Take a look at Luke Wright's international stats and then tell me who you'd rather have fill one of the all-rounder roles, him or Collingwood?

You do have a point but I also have a point in regard to the one day series. Also South Africa didn't "just come here to win the tests." They came here to win both and we beat them superbly in one. One day is prolific in cricket nowadays and we have achieved there over the summer with the same side that is in India at the moment. We can't win them all, maybe India are just playing better than us on the day.

quote:

Strauss has played: 78 matches, batting in 77 of them at an average of 31.98 with a strike rate of 75.82 with 2 centuries and 14 halves. HOW can you say "Strauss [is not a] limited overs player" when he better stats than your boy Matt Prior?

Strauss' recent batting has been very poor and he's been tried and tested at one day level and was dropped. I, at the moment, can't see him doing any better than Prior in the one day game.

quote:

I dont see why Monty is not given games? surely he is good enough to play at this level and has enough ability to stiffle attacks while taking cricket.

Monty concedes far too many runs for the one day game and he's also a walking wicket which for 50-over cricket is far from ideal. Patel has the front spinner role at the moment anyway and isn't doing a bad job with it.

Post #: 191
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 12:51:05 AM   
The Lensman

Bresnan
Napier
Mascarenhas

Do you want me to continue?

As for South Africa - unfortunetly you cant really tell how well they are playing when going against teams like Kenya and Bangladesh, but we'll see how they play against the Aussies and how well England do against the Aussies.

Strauss' recent form is poor yes, but he is poor, what the duece is Prior? its not Regal thats for sure. I admire your commitment and loyalty to players like Broad who is doing what I've expected him to do to an extent and that is take wickets, but would you be willing to give Prior, Collingwood, Bell and Anderson a time scale before you think, you know what, Lensman was right, maybe he isnt as good as I first thought?

Patel is doing "ok" nothing brilliant, he doesnt even bowl the full 10 overs of him, AND he's the sole spinner in the sub continent - what does that tell you?

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 192
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 12:55:03 AM   
Goodfella

quote:

Bresnan
Napier
Mascarenhas

Napier, yes definitely, although some have argued (not me but certainly TWC and TMS) that Napier's status this season has relied largely on his impressive turnout in Twenty20. Some stats were stated in the mag but I can't seem to find the issue, my room is a disgrace at the moment.

Bresnan is a bit past it I think and Mascarenhas doesn't have a very good England record although he was blinding for Hampshire towards the latter end of the summer.

Post #: 193
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 12:59:32 AM   
The Lensman

"you willing to give Prior, Collingwood, Bell and Anderson a time scale?"

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 194
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 1:02:45 AM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Lensman

"you willing to give Prior, Collingwood, Bell and Anderson a time scale?"

To be honest, I don't know. I think the current squad can do a lot better than the last two matches and the Stanford series. Certainly under the leadership and motivation of KP.

Changes will of course be made but I honestly don't know what. Don't think we have a better wicket-keeper in town at the moment other than Prior though. Foster will be one of those players, like Key, who nevers gets his chance. Ask Moores, Gibson, Flower and co. why.

Post #: 195
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 9:22:52 AM   
The Lensman

Well if England lose against India in the tests and get thrashed in the ODI which are on the cards, Moores' tenure will be the biggest to come under scrutiny! Loses against Sri Lanka, South Africa and Australia (I believe) which isnt what we wanted.

Yes the team has moved - but more sideways than up? I think so.

We really need someone who has played at the highest level, looking at India and their set up, though Kirsten is not the most experienced in coaching terms he makes it up with on pitch experience.

But as to my question which you've dodged. I think Collingwood should be given at the most the end of the English Summer. However if he is trully dreadful before then, then sling him.

Prior will get to the end of the summer atleast, I'd rather have a chance to see who is playing well in the county circuit before choosing a wicket keeper.

Bell will stay in now doubt.

As for Panesar - I think his issue in ODI matches is wickets, he's never taken more than one wicket in a match, and thats not good enough, is that down to the opposition blocking him out or the fact that Monty doesnt have the guile or flair to change things up and work on different deliveries like Warne, Murali, Bhaji - I think its a bit of both.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 196
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 1:31:25 PM   
dh_19

quote:

As for Collingwood - I dont think he's good enough and if you can find details of the last 20 matches and prove to me that he's worth to be in the side then ill think of changing my mind, but from my memory, 1 noteable innings to think comes to mind...............

In Collingwood's last 20 ODI innings, he has hit five 50's, 4 of which were quick fire unbeaten 50's. When Collingwood hit 2 back to back centuries and a 50 in Australia last year to win the Commonwealth Bank Series, he was lauded as one of England's most underrated players ever! It's a shame that when England do poorly his name is always mentioned for the chop. He'll prove his worth again and will fail with the bat again, so unfortunately we'll see this same cycle many other times before the end of his career.

Prior is a shit opener who really doesn't seem to know what his role is. Score quickly you moron. I'd bat him at 7, at least then he'd know to come in and smack it and rid us of that confused look on his face at the top of the order. I think the mistake to not select Foster will be even more blatant come the Test matches.

I agree with Goodfella that Denly should be given a try. I think Gambhir has proven the worth of a specialist opener in all formats of the game.

< Message edited by dh_19 -- 18/11/2008 1:33:07 PM >

Post #: 197
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 2:20:27 PM   
The Lensman

well for me, Ive given him until the end of the summer to prove his worth, thats 10 months of cricket to show that this is a blip, and if he as well as the others find form then all the better.

Form: Sustained performances, not just a 50 in 10 matches, or in priors case, 1 in 30!

(in reply to dh_19)
Post #: 198
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 4:17:22 PM   
The Lensman

Ive just been confirmed Batsman for the Year at my club

LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!
LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!

Post #: 199
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 4:50:54 PM   
dh_19

quote:

LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!
LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!

Congrats. But remember, there's always room for improvement. Next year you need to aim for allrounder of the year although i've heard you're a bit of chucker...

Post #: 200
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 4:59:40 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

Well if England lose against India in the tests and get thrashed in the ODI which are on the cards, Moores' tenure will be the biggest to come under scrutiny! Loses against Sri Lanka, South Africa and Australia (I believe) which isnt what we wanted.

I'm sure there will be question marks over Moore's future in the build-up to Australia and then much more afterwards depending on the result next summer.

quote:

But as to my question which you've dodged. I think Collingwood should be given at the most the end of the English Summer. However if he is trully dreadful before then, then sling him.

We need a potential replacement though.

Post #: 201
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 8:29:36 PM   
ukacidman

I think for the next 3rd odi. Bell needs to go. he just crap, he's ben crap for ages now. push Bopara to open. that way Swanney can come in. We need a proper spinner. Swann is that spinner.

" WAKE UP TIME TO DIE
"
last 5 cinema visits 2013
The Great Gatsby 7/10
Star Trek into darkness - 8/10
Iron Man 3 ( 8/10)
Good Vibrations 8/10
Cloude Atlas 7/10

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 202
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 8:36:37 PM   
The Lensman

quote:

ORIGINAL: dh_19

quote:

LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!
LENSMAN FOR ENGLAND!

Congrats. But remember, there's always room for improvement. Next year you need to aim for allrounder of the year although i've heard you're a bit of chucker...

Cheers, I do bowl either medium pace or off break spin depending on the situation.

Picked up around 25 wickets this season which is 3rd in the bowling stakes, but i did want the batsman accolade..

I seriously need to work on my fitness and fielding, i was terrible this year!

(in reply to dh_19)
Post #: 203
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 8:39:43 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: ukacidman

I think for the next 3rd odi. Bell needs to go. he just crap, he's ben crap for ages now. push Bopara to open. that way Swanney can come in. We need a proper spinner. Swann is that spinner.

Bell is crap, he's been crap for ages now?

How much cricket did you watch over the summer? Evidently you didn't watch the same matches as me. Do you remember Bell's 199? Or how about his opening partnerships with Prior during the SA ODI series?

As for the spinner remark. Swann is an all-rounder so he doesn't neccessarily placate the spinner role in one-day cricket and there's no way he'll replace Panesar at test level. Also what's a 'proper spinner'?

(in reply to ukacidman)
Post #: 204
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 8:42:19 PM   
The Lensman

quote:

quote:

I'm sure there will be question marks over Moore's future in the build-up to Australia and then much more afterwards depending on the result next summer.

quote:

We both know that Robert Key is a fabulous batsman! A real cricketing man, the talent and brain to play at the highest level.

1.Bell
2.Bopara
3.Key
4.KP
5.Shah
6.Flintoff
7.Prior
8.Patel
9.Broad
10.Harmison
11.Swann/Anderson/Sidebottom

That is one awesome side!

Batting all the way down to Number 9.
Pace Bowling in Flintoff, Broad and Harmison
Spin in Patel
And depending on where you play the choice of another spinner or pace bowler.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 205
RE: Cricket - 18/11/2008 8:51:35 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

We both know that Robert Key is a fabulous batsman! A real cricketing man, the talent and brain to play at the highest level.

1.Bell
2.Bopara
3.Key
4.KP
5.Shah
6.Flintoff
7.Prior
8.Patel
9.Broad
10.Harmison

That is one awesome side!

Batting all the way down to Number 9.
Pace Bowling in Flintoff, Broad and Harmison
Spin in Patel
And depending on where you play the choice of another spinner or pace bowler.

Yep he is. Wouldn't mind seeing him opening the batting for England at test level but something tells me it will never happen.

What about Flintoff at number four at ODI's? He's featured in that role in a couple of occasions when he has been pulled forward and he has been superb?

Adel Rashid is England next spinner but as Vaughan rightly says he should be given more time in county cricket.

Post #: 206
RE: Cricket - 19/11/2008 2:26:52 PM   
The Lensman

What would be your England XI as it is now? with all players fit.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 207
RE: Cricket - 19/11/2008 4:39:47 PM   
The Lensman

Just watched the Swann "India are not world beaters" interview - He MAY live to regret that little comment.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 208
RE: Cricket - 19/11/2008 6:12:41 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

Test

Key
Cook
Shah
Pietersen
Flintoff
Collingwood
Prior
Broad
Anderson/Sidebottom
Harmison
Panesar

One Day

Prior
Bell
Shah
Flintoff
Pietersen
Collingwood
Bopara
Swann
Patel
Harmison
Anderson

Post #: 209
RE: Cricket - 20/11/2008 1:56:42 PM   
The Lensman

quote:

quote:

Test

Key
Cook
Shah
Pietersen
Flintoff
Collingwood
Prior
Broad
Anderson/Sidebottom
Harmison
Panesar

One Day

Prior
Bell
Shah
Flintoff
Pietersen
Collingwood
Bopara
Swann
Patel
Harmison
Anderson

im not keen on your line up if im honest. Prior is poor, you put an inferior batsman in front of KP for no reason and some how you forgot your golden boy - Broad.

And well it showed  us again today that Prior and Collingwood were poor. No one can say otherwise. Though England will feel slightly hard done by with the way the result came about it is no way denying that if they had played the full quota of over they would have won the match, 240 was an average if not below average score considering the start they had and the team they are playing against, 280 is a competitive score.

Im glad that the side followed my way of thinking, the opening partnership was evidence of that, however I dont think KP should bat at 3. I think with this series as it is at the moment - Shah should stay there, but come to back to the English Summer, Key should be placed in there.

1.Bell
2.Bopara
3.Shah
4.KP
5.Flintoff
6.Collingwood
7.Prior
8.Patel
9.Broad
10.Swann
11.Anderson

Again here is my chosen ODI XI for the summer

1.Bell
2.Bopara
3.Key
4.KP
5.Shah
6.Flintoff
7.Prior
8.Patel
9.Broad
10.Harmison

The Test XI is a strange one too, though you know that Bell is better suited to a lower position role in the Test Side, you drop him in favour of Collingwood, who saved his skin with a century this summer.

1.Bell
2.Cook
3.Key
4.KP
5.Bell
6.Flintoff
7.Prior
8.Broad
9.Harmison
10.Anderson
11.Panesar

< Message edited by The Lensman -- 20/11/2008 1:59:56 PM >

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: Cricket Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI