Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online - 27/5/2008 12:43:42 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
looking great! - 27/5/2008 12:43:42 PM   
Hughezy

you know Empire, i seen a video interview on YouTube in which the director said that you misqouted him in regards to the 26 minute finale!

that clip of Hulk smashing those cars into Abomontion is pretty violent! i'm suprised they're getting away with a 12 rating.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
looking crap! - 27/5/2008 12:56:27 PM   
Mr. Chumba

Its such a shame, I was so looking forward to this but I saw that awful first trailer I thought OH DEAR. Then I was presented with that awful 'jeans advert' film poster. After watching those aful clips that look like they've animated by a drunk CGI artist thats just emerged from a coma that he fell into in the early 90's. I've fully given up on this film now. Everything about it is just destined for disaster. I can see this being worse than Ang Lee's...

Post #: 3
looking crap! - 27/5/2008 12:57:19 PM   
Mr. Chumba

Its such a shame, I was so looking forward to this but I saw that awful first trailer I thought OH DEAR. Then I was presented with that awful 'jeans advert' film poster. After watching those aful clips that look like they've animated by a drunk CGI artist thats just emerged from a coma that he fell into in the early 90's. I've fully given up on this film now. Everything about it is just destined for disaster. I can see this being worse than Ang Lee's...

Post #: 4
looking crap! - 27/5/2008 12:57:34 PM   
Mr. Chumba

Post #: 5
wow - 27/5/2008 2:01:42 PM   
LOGANSRUN

thats was excellent - cars as boxing gloves..Hulk Smash!!!

Post #: 6
RE: looking crap! - 27/5/2008 2:55:27 PM   
lycanthrope

The CGI looks better now than it did on first showings and if the story is good enough you'll get caught up in the film and won't bother about it. It can't be any worse than Iron Man which was showy and polished but with little substance apart from a few good comedy moments and a dissapointing finale. Blonsky taking on the Hulk made me smile for all the right reasons and when Abomination was set upon by Hulk with a police car he looked a right evil bastard...HULK WILL SMASH!!

I am Godzilla and you are Japannnnnn!!!!!

(in reply to Mr. Chumba)
Post #: 7
You missed one! - 27/5/2008 3:37:33 PM   
Marv

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1588023&vid=235404
MTV's link has Hulk protecting Betty from an army helicopter intent on shooting him down...oooh.
CLICK ON THE HIGH DEF LINK.

Post #: 8
You missed one! - 27/5/2008 3:37:50 PM   
Marv

MTV's link has Hulk protecting Betty from an army helicopter intent on shooting him down...oooh.

Post #: 9
You missed one! - 27/5/2008 3:38:05 PM   
Marv

Post #: 10
You missed one! - 27/5/2008 3:38:24 PM   
Marv

Post #: 11
RE: lookng crap - 27/5/2008 3:50:49 PM   
Makman

I have to agree with Mr Chumba - the more clips/trailers I watch of the "Incredible Hulk", the more disappointed I am of the final film. It seems to be a substandard remake of Ang Lee's Hulk (but with worse CGI). It was a mistake having General Ross and the army as main villians again - they should of used a crime syndicate or some other group hunting the Hulk.

Post #: 12
RE: lookng crap - 27/5/2008 10:26:50 PM   
darth silas

It looks like they have gone for more quantity rather than quality as far as the CGI Hulk fx are concerned.It still looks like a good smash'em up though.I love how fierce the Hulks growls sound!

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Makman)
Post #: 13
RE: lookng crap - 28/5/2008 9:31:26 AM   
lycanthrope

The hulk fighting a mob syndicate......er I think you want to be on the Dark Knight page or maybe they could make a Penelope Pitstop movie for you.

I am Godzilla and you are Japannnnnn!!!!!

(in reply to Makman)
Post #: 14
"Crime syndicate"? Ugggh - 28/5/2008 10:15:55 AM   
lisamoorish

The Hulk does not "fight crime"! He isn't Batman, Spider-Man, or some other street-level hero, he's a big green monster! Personally I had very low expectations for this film but am liking a lot of the clips I see (the warehouse one especially). Really hope that the film's secret weapon is Norton - he has the potential to boss the role the same way Bale does for Bruce Wayne or Downey Jnr does Tony Stark.

Post #: 15
- 28/5/2008 10:41:57 AM   
Tosh

thought for a second the last line said "Is The Incredible Hulk shaping up to be a genuine buster of bollocks?" i hope not but hopefully we havnt had too many previews to spoil the film. Dont have to watch them i suppose!

Post #: 16
Green with Envy - 28/5/2008 12:37:34 PM   
Evil_Monkey25

I still don't understand all these comments about the CGI for the Hulk being "unrealistic"... he's a ten-foot tall, green mutation of a monster... would you rather they brought back Lou Ferrigno, in which case you'd complain that they didn't use CGI and made it too camp?? There's no pleasing some people... this country!

Personally I think it looks as good as its going to with current technology, so I'm pretty happy and excited for the film after watching these clips. Worry that they've shown us a bit too much, but as Iron Man showed you sometimes don't even need to have a plot to have a good time! :o)

Post #: 17
RE: Green with Envy - 28/5/2008 6:38:48 PM   
bobthegrinch

Looks good to me. I'm really looking forward to this now and I really wasn't a couple of months ago. With regard to Hughezy saying about the 12 rating, a lot of films get away with violence and that if it involves supernatural beings. I remember Brian Singer saying the fight between Wolverine and Deathstrike in X-men 2 didn't have to be cut much because even though it featured multiple stabbings they could just say 'They're mutants' and they got away with it. I imagine the same goes with the Hulk.

(in reply to Evil_Monkey25)
Post #: 18
RE: Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online - 29/5/2008 1:15:10 PM   
dougall78

I am really looking forward to the flick. CGI looks pretty good considering they are trying to render a giant green monster to look as real and "human" as possible. I don't think you are gonna find better attempts anywhere and as someone said before some guy in green paint and bad hair running around is gonna look gay!

Thunderbolt Ross has always been one of the main nemesis' to the Hulk and it allows for the introduction of Blonsky and the Abomination quite nicely. Spidey, Dare Devil and the rest of them can worry about the crime syndicates!

Really excited to see Norton in this as i have always been a fan of his work and I am really excited at seeing the Hulk go apeshit and rip people new arse holes left, right and center. He looks meaner and more brutal in this rendition, something that Ang Lee's attempt didn't really capture.

I also love the way that with Iron Man already out, this new Hulk movie and the rest of the planned releases we are finally seeing the Marvel Universe as it should be - all interlinked and connected and I think it is going to be exciting and ground breaking to see all these movies coming together and interlinking. Bring on The Avengers!

Post #: 19
RE: Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online - 29/5/2008 1:23:54 PM   
CORLEONE

Keeps saying "copyright restricts us from showing to viewers outside the US". How did you lot do it then?

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to dougall78)
Post #: 20
omg!! - 29/5/2008 5:07:59 PM   
darktrain

frankly this is going to be shit...the cgi looks terrible..i think filmmakers rely too much on cgi these days(george lucas are you listening).hell what about animatronics ?..they must be more advanced since dark crystal etc..why not use this technique instead?? or just paint hulk hogan green instead?or maybe just not bother making films about big green blobs!!

Post #: 21
RE: looking crap! - 31/5/2008 11:15:09 AM   
kinge247

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr. Chumba

Once again, nowt but negativity from Mr Chumba. This totally evokes both the TV series and the comics. Hulk smash puny humans.  I think the CGI looks fine, the bit when he chop shops the cop car into boxing gloves looks mint.
I know that animatronics can work in some films like this and that

(in reply to Mr. Chumba)
Post #: 22
RE: looking crap! - 31/5/2008 12:03:21 PM   
Ghidorah

The biggest concern I have is Universal releasing entire fights onto the web. Normally when a studio does this is because the film sucks and they are trying to get as much interest into the film before the reviews are out.
One thing that got me very concerned is how weak the new Hulk is compared to Ang Lee version. Is this because of the upcoming spin off featuring other Marvel heroes working together to save the world? It would make sense to have the Hulk par with the other heroes and not over shadow them if they used Ang lee's Hulk instead.

(in reply to kinge247)
Post #: 23
- 31/5/2008 3:11:02 PM   
Maddogbifftannen

i was hoping that this film would be good because it was my favourite hero growing up but from the look of the CGI, the hulk its self and the abomination, its going to be a crock of shit. why does the hulks skin look like it's to tight on him, and why the hell is the abomination trash talking the hulk and why does it look like the abominations bones are on the out side of its body, it's the baddy hulk, just have it look like a muscled out tim roth and a darker green. i wonted to like this film but buy jugging at the clips it will be an abomination, tim roth does a kart wheel in mid air whilst shooting for christ sake. get robbert rodriguez it right and direct it or michal bay just some one who can direct action.

Post #: 24
- 31/5/2008 3:11:56 PM   
Maddogbifftannen

i was hoping that this film would be good because it was my favourite hero growing up but from the look of the CGI, the hulk its self and the abomination, its going to be a crock of shit. why does the hulks skin look like it's to tight on him, and why the hell is the abomination trash talking the hulk and why does it look like the abominations bones are on the out side of its body, it's the baddy hulk, just have it look like a muscled out tim roth and a darker green. i wonted to like this film but buy jugging at the clips it will be an abomination, tim roth does a kart wheel in mid air whilst shooting for christ sake. get robbert rodriguez it right and direct it or michal bay just some one who can direct action.

Post #: 25
RE: - 31/5/2008 11:40:01 PM   
Olaf

Dude, when is a film "a crock of shite" because of the CGI?

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Maddogbifftannen)
Post #: 26
RE: RE: - 1/6/2008 12:27:51 AM   
Manchurian candidate

Looks bollocks.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 27
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clutch Of Hulk Scenes Go Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI