Max314, I Apologize

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Max314, I Apologize Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Max314, I Apologize - 18/5/2008 5:46:53 PM   
cdjwfan

I already went to the Speed Racer post and Max hadn't replied for two days so don't lock me just yet for doubling up.

I was completely wrong about Speed Racer. I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish. I have been cynical about Speed Racer in that it looked like it might give someone epilepsy, and have even gone so far as to ask Max314 whether he was being paid by Warner to advertise for the film. I did say, however that I would see the film and would apologize openly on the forum if it was good.
So here it is: I was totally wrong and I'm sorry. There. It was brilliant in my opinion, and evoked exactly the childhood memories that it was designed to, I'm sure. Surely better than Iron Man.

He's got a two-day headstart on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.
Post #: 1
RE: Max314, I Apologize - 18/5/2008 7:37:46 PM   
Mojo

Good on you for coming out, now we need Max to be honest about his review and admit that it was shit!

Let's shove a stick up that wolf's ass.

(in reply to cdjwfan)
Post #: 2
RE: Max314, I Apologize - 18/5/2008 7:39:27 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Max, I apologise in advance for any trauma my review might cause over in the other thread... 26% 

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Mojo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Max314, I Apologize Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI