Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: WWE

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: WWE Page: <<   < prev  270 271 [272] 273 274   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WWE - 31/1/2012 6:19:49 AM   
Spaldron

What's with all this Triple H news I'm seeing on twitter?

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to chambanzi)
Post #: 8131
RE: WWE - 31/1/2012 10:31:38 AM   
Sledge Hammer

To answer your question and give Raw Spoiler:

HHH came out to fire Big Johnny but before he could, Taker came out and challenged him to a match at Wrestlemania ( without even speaking)
Orton beat Ziggler meaning its even more likely that Ziggler wont in the Elimination chamber (the Raw one has no star power other than Punk and Jericho (Kofi, Ziggler, Miz and Truth - all guys I like but cant see them at Mania somehow)
Cena went nuts on Kane.

predictions - HW title at mania will be Bryan v Orton v Barrett v Sheamus (with Sheamus winning)

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 8132
RE: WWE - 31/1/2012 10:40:19 AM   
Professor Moriarty

Just started watching the Rumble today. One of the poorest cage matches I've seen for some time (guess the Bossman was in a cell, but it still counts), and I'm not even sure it was meant to end the way it did. Hope things heat up from here.

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 8133
RE: WWE - 31/1/2012 7:29:12 PM   
parsonage84

While i agree, still not convinced that was how the match was planned to finish or least just not that soon, think alot of the planning for that match was changed last minute due to the many injuries Big Mark seems to be carrying at second

The Jerk store called, they're running out of you

the King forever rembered 1958 - 2009

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 8134
RE: WWE - 2/2/2012 7:14:28 PM   
Professor Moriarty

I finished watching the Rumble.

Kane is such a frustration. As a big man he continues to move very well, he always has had great athleticism, but he just can not tell a story. And that makes the match a let down.

Women's match is a waste of money for any PPVers, its just there for the live audience to take a concession break.

I had to come back in and edit the Brodus Clay match up, I'd forgotten it existed.

CM Punk really is a very fine talent, but Ziggler is like working with a wax model and the John Laurinaitis sideshow was a complete waste.

Rumble was weak overall. Like many years they struggle to keep the crowd hot. Good start, but then really slowed down with a lot of filler in the middle that showed a lot of weakness of the card, I don't need to see Jerry Lawlor in the ring. Michael Cole continues to be the hardest thing to watch/listen to in the WWE - the guy can't act and he hurts my ears. And it felt like a lot of extended ring entries. Props to Kofi, it wasn't the greatest thing I've ever seen in the Rumble, but it was pretty cool.

Overall WWE still struggles to get over the period of losing charismatic characters, but for someone who only watches the PPVs (and not everyone of those) is better than a couple of years ago. Chris Jericho = Legend.

(in reply to parsonage84)
Post #: 8135
RE: WWE - 5/2/2012 4:01:15 PM   
ElephantBoy

This Royal Rumble just felt too much like last years Summerslam, a big four ppv which lacked flow and just felt like an extended version of raw, also it just didn't feel like one of the most important events of the year like it should.

Quick thoughts:

World Title/Cage match
This should have been a one on one Show VS. Bryan and the Cage hindered it. The match was too short and the finish very cheap. I liked the way Bryan worked the crowd and it had its moments, but overall forgettable.

Women's match
By current standeds this was pretty good and at least Beth was made to look the star of the match, I just hope this leads to something special for her at Mania. It was still a needless add-on, but as needless add-ons go, not too bad.

Cena VS. Kane
The feud is boring and this match was a very tame and sloppy brawl, to make matters worse the post match angle was just commical and felt like something Vince Russio would book. I get why WWE booked a double count out, but would it really have hurt Cena to put Kane over, not least since he is likely to beat him at TEC.

Clay VS. Drew
More pointless than the Divas match. Squash matches of this kind have no place on PPV.

WWE Title
Match of the night for certain! Wonderful crowd heat, some great wrestling back and fouth and exciting near falls. Also appearing in such a match against Punk will enhance Ziggler's profile, sadly like the World Title it maybe could have been a bit longer and I do think Dolph was over shadowed by the whole JL/Punk storyline. Still more postivies than nagitives.

Rumble match
Not sure why people are so down on this one, sure it was no classic, but it was far from the worse either. I think it was more of a full on comedy match than some rumble, but I thought more often than not it provided great entertainment and served its purpose. The likes of The Miz and Rhodes had strong showings, I enjoyed the comedy moments featuring the annoncers and also Ricardo, and the guest appearences by Roaddog and Khama also went down well. And the right man won too. Sheamus has improved no end over the last year and is starting to really get over as a face, so I think a rumble win will help get him to the next level and Jericho played his part to perfection.
Overall I would only give the ppv 5/10.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 8136
RE: WWE - 10/2/2012 8:12:05 PM   
Ripper

I know this is BEYOND early, but this year for Halloween, I've decided to actually make an effort for a change and costume up as the Macho Man. Which also gives me time and a motivation I need to loose some of the weight which I gained in Ne - (sorry, meant 'RIGHT HERE IN MANHATTEN, NEW YORK). I originally thought of going as Stone Cold, but that would involve me going around in York or Leeds in a pair of pants and knee braces on a cold October night.

When I came to my senses a half second later, I decided I shall go as the Macho Man Randy Savage (R.I.P.) Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on where to go to procure the pieces for this?

Or thoughts on this in general?

I think we can all agree, history is in the past

- George Dubya Bush

Some say he only knows two things about ducks .... and both of them are wrong

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 8137
RE: WWE - 11/2/2012 1:00:04 AM   
ElephantBoy

No idea, but I love the idea, it is a great way to honor a true legend of wrestling.

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8138
RE: WWE - 19/2/2012 12:11:32 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ripper

I know this is BEYOND early, but this year for Halloween, I've decided to actually make an effort for a change and costume up as the Macho Man. Which also gives me time and a motivation I need to loose some of the weight which I gained in Ne - (sorry, meant 'RIGHT HERE IN MANHATTEN, NEW YORK). I originally thought of going as Stone Cold, but that would involve me going around in York or Leeds in a pair of pants and knee braces on a cold October night.

When I came to my senses a half second later, I decided I shall go as the Macho Man Randy Savage (R.I.P.) Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on where to go to procure the pieces for this?

**Subliminal Messaging**

You want to go out in York, where you may get a match against Rowdy Roddy Piper aka ChickMagnet

**End Subliminal Messaging**

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8139
RE: WWE - 19/2/2012 12:20:42 PM   
ElephantBoy

Right Elimination Chamber is tonight and the outcome of the two Chambers are going to be very interesting.

The line-up for the Raw Chamber is maybe one of the best in history with a varity of talent and every guy in it serving a purpose. Now it seems obverious that only Jericho or Punk will win it, but it is a toss up which. Personally I would like to see Punk retain and then maybe lose it to Jericho at Mania, but I have a feeling it might go the other with Jericho leaving as champ and then defending at Mania.

The SD Chamber is very weak, having the likes of Khali and Santino in there is a joke, and there is a distinct lack of star power. Now when Orton was going to be in the match I had a bad feeling that WWE might be putting the belt on him to set up a triple threat for Mania Orton VS. Sheamus VS. Bryan. But now with no Randy I don't see who is going to take the title, the only possibility is Barrett, but it is too soon for him. So I say Bryan retains and then loses the title to Sheamus at Mania.

Elsewhere Cena is almost certain to beat Kane in the Ambalance match with his big with The Rock coming up - the Kane feud has sucked, not sure about this match, surely it can't be any worse than their borefest at the rumble

Taimina challenging for the Women's belt is a good move, it is a fresh oppenert for Beth and I expect them to have a solid match. Phoenix will retain, but it makes sense to keep Tarmina in the title picture then to have four way at Mania between her, Beth, Nattilya and Khalma.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 8140
RE: WWE - 19/2/2012 1:22:47 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: ElephantBoy

Right Elimination Chamber is tonight and the outcome of the two Chambers are going to be very interesting.

The line-up for the Raw Chamber is maybe one of the best in history with a varity of talent and every guy in it serving a purpose. Now it seems obverious that only Jericho or Punk will win it, but it is a toss up which. Personally I would like to see Punk retain and then maybe lose it to Jericho at Mania, but I have a feeling it might go the other with Jericho leaving as champ and then defending at Mania.

The SD Chamber is very weak, having the likes of Khali and Santino in there is a joke, and there is a distinct lack of star power. Now when Orton was going to be in the match I had a bad feeling that WWE might be putting the belt on him to set up a triple threat for Mania Orton VS. Sheamus VS. Bryan. But now with no Randy I don't see who is going to take the title, the only possibility is Barrett, but it is too soon for him. So I say Bryan retains and then loses the title to Sheamus at Mania.

Elsewhere Cena is almost certain to beat Kane in the Ambalance match with his big with The Rock coming up - the Kane feud has sucked, not sure about this match, surely it can't be any worse than their borefest at the rumble

Taimina challenging for the Women's belt is a good move, it is a fresh oppenert for Beth and I expect them to have a solid match. Phoenix will retain, but it makes sense to keep Tarmina in the title picture then to have four way at Mania between her, Beth, Nattilya and Khalma.

Quick predictions:

Raw EC - Jericho
Smackdown EC - Barrett
Divas - Beth to retain probably by DQ - both Beth and Tamina are pushing for an interegender tag match at Mania - Beth/Piper vs Tamina/Snuka
Ambulance - Cena, sadly

Post #: 8141
RE: WWE - 19/2/2012 9:28:56 PM   
Ripper

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ripper

**Subliminal Messaging**

You want to go out in York, where you may get a match against Rowdy Roddy Piper aka ChickMagnet

**End Subliminal Messaging**

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think we can all agree, history is in the past

- George Dubya Bush

Some say he only knows two things about ducks .... and both of them are wrong

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 8142
RE: WWE - 19/2/2012 9:35:44 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChickMagnet

quote:

Quick predictions:

Raw EC - Jericho
Smackdown EC - Barrett
Divas - Beth to retain probably by DQ - both Beth and Tamina are pushing for an interegender tag match at Mania - Beth/Piper vs Tamina/Snuka
Ambulance - Cena, sadly

I guess the interegender match featuring legends the like of Hot Rod and Snuka is quite a nice idea what with it being Mania and all. Also it may well add to the profile of the Division. The dream match coming up at some point is surely Beth VS. Khalma.

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 8143
RE: WWE - 21/2/2012 9:06:23 AM   
Sledge Hammer

RAW really was a game of two halves last night. First half awful, second half very good.

Cenas second promo was the best thing to happen to WWE in weeks. And Santino is getting the biggest pops every week - who'd thunk that!?

Anyway - I just wanted to do a quick appeal. I partake in a wrestling roleplay on the web and we are looking for new characters to join.

Its simple and fun - if you are interested, please drop me a pm and I will send you more details.

Basically, you create a character (name, detials, moveset etc) and then promo for them in character. The two writers then put you in matches against other roleplayers and write up the shows dependent on who does the most entertaining work. Very entertaining and extremely well written plotlines (that would put WWE to shame at times!)

If you want to give it a bash, its not time consuming and we could do with a few new faces to freshen things up. Drop me a PM!

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to HIGHLANDER)
Post #: 8144
RE: WWE - 21/2/2012 9:51:05 AM   
Wild about Wilder

Thought WWE made major mistakes with the Elimination Chamber PPV in starting with probably their strongest match thought Smackdown would've been shown 1st & don't get me started on Santino at least with Ryder he can wrestle Santino's bloody finisher REALLY??? as for Cena he should get down on his knees & thank Kane for putting him over big time Cena took 1 OK major hit whereas Kane was taking hits all through the match & what's with all the crap earlier with Cena being shown as everyones mentor JESUS! it's no wonder he's as hated a much as he's loved true stars Flair, Austin, Foley, Rock, H.H.H, Orton, Savage etc didn't need to be babyface all Americans to become idols (Though I spose Hogan's an exception).

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 8145
RE: WWE - 21/2/2012 2:00:07 PM   
Dark Knight

SPOILERS For WWE Elmination Chamber

I thought it was an awful PPV. One best match of it night was the 1st chamber match (what the hell was that doing on first?) apart from the awful Jericho fall (think it is an angle to set-up a Wrestlemania match). At least this match had some tension as to whether or not CM Punk would retain, being as someone else put it earlier, as it had a great roster inside the chamber.

2nd Chamber match was terrible - Orton should be glad not to have been involved in this debacle. Any wonder of who would win left when the Big Show did, and the entire Santino angle was laughable.

Too many promos, far too much time devoted in a PPV to John (I can't read my lines correctly) Laurinaitis and his dull cronies. And a main event that should really have been a build up match and as Wild about Wilder states above, well done to Kane for putting Cena over. Shame that the WWE decided to undermine their own 2 major belts with this piss poor 3 hour extended raw episode.

"I'm too tense to speak!" - Borstal

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 8146
RE: WWE - 22/2/2012 9:55:37 AM   
Wild about Wilder

Just saw Raw what a farce ooohh lets make Eve into a bitch don't matter about the following she's built up all because Saint Cena can never be seen to be the bad guy PATHETIC!
As for he's ranting on about The Rock I actually beleave he hates his guts of course that has nothing to do with his film career sinking like a stone just like his music career, you can bet if he'd had a major hit you wouldn't have seen his arse for dust. Try growing up son get yourself a proper haircut & some adult clothes. TWAT!

(in reply to Dark Knight)
Post #: 8147
RE: WWE - 22/2/2012 2:49:26 PM   
a_new_power

Can someone help me with this P.G thing... Now I'm all for this era of wrestling because lets face it, most of what was done in the late nineties early twenties was quite extreme and inappropriate for children. However last night John Cena called Eve a Ho and skank which is just as inappropriate for children, not to mention saying the word B*TC*. The other thing that bothers me is that it's ok for kids to feel like punching and kicking is an appropriate way to settle things and using objects becomes faar too violent or extreme for a child. When I was a kid I used to watch animations like Tom and Jerry who relied on objects to beat the hell out of each other, all be it for comedy purposes but objects nonetheless - and we as kids turned out fine. The point I'm trying to make, is this, wrestling is wrestling, and it's always been a program that has relied on objects and gimmicks and other means to keep things interesting or fresh for the viewer, now I'm not saying that it needs this constantly, but does have to rely on this aspect of entertainment and wrestling variety for a different and more compelling action for people and fans to watch- So, what I'm asking you guys is: what is this P.G era about? and who decides what's appropriate and what's not? Because at the moment this P.G child friendly approach makes no sense to me.

BTW undertakers promo's as of late have been the best WWE and he have ever come up with for the undertaker, more the vignettes than anything else. HHH vs Taker 3 - Fuming about that because the record becomes ludicrous. J.R said on one of his blogs, he hates it when people say why is there another HHH match? He also said, that people should just enjoy the match because it will be great whatever the case. It probably will, but that's irrelevant because the record itself becomes farcical. It's like me saying I beat my brother 50 times in a row - So for that record to have any substance, giving the same wrestler countless opportunities kinda defeats the object of what the record means. So yes J.R, it matters who faces Taker at Mania because other people need the exposure the records needs to have different opponents constantly, and we as fans deserve a different story at Mania.

Also what the hell was up with that blasted crowd whatting taker when he was talking. I just wanted Taker to say: "say WHAT again, if you have sex with your own sister!" - Asshole crowd!

I kinda feel sorry for EVE - who by the way is the worst actress ever! But still, that kiss was a two way thing and then treating it as if it was all EVE's doing, I felt sorry for her just because Cena is the man! Well at least in Vince's eyes that's the case...

This whining about the Rock is really beginning to bug me. If you, John Cena did these gigs for free, then I could say yes, John Cena is doing this for the fans and you're right Cena, Rock is a fraudster. However you (Cena) get a bunch load a money to turn up on WWE programs one a daily basis and give shite wrestling matches with even shite promo's. And that's good for you Cena! Rock gets paid a bunch load of money to keep fit and healthy to do movies. He doesn't have to risk that by turning up to any wrestling match or Pay Per View and risk his body or time for something that pays far less. So to me it's the Rock who's doing this for the fans and not some Yes guy, who'd run a mile from the company if he had a movie career.

Plus the Elimination Chamber as a whole was pretty lame.  On the plus side I'm glad Santino got some air time. If used well, he could be a great entertainment aspect of WWE, but it seems they just don't know how to use him which is kinda sad.

< Message edited by a_new_power -- 22/2/2012 3:11:16 PM >

"A coward is a hero with a wife, kids, and a mortgage."

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 8148
RE: WWE - 23/2/2012 8:46:40 PM   
ElephantBoy

Have to say I am going against the grain here as I was pretty impressed with TEC epsically taking into account it is a B-Level card which is basically only used to set the table for the big one.

On the down side:

There were once again too many videos, lame comedy skits etc... Can't believe the on-screen returns of Christian/ADR were used on that pointless segment which had no business on a ppv.

The Cena match was a total anti-climax in which Kane was made to look far to weak and it had no business as the main event.

Rhodes being elminated by Santino was pretty poor.

U.S. Title was far too short and fans didn't care as it was just thrown out there coming off the back of a fart angle WTF!!

On the Up Side:

The raw EC was one of the best I have ever seen. The Jericho injury was a bit of a flat moment (I kept expecting it to be a trick and him to return the match), but like someone said at least it is building to something.

The women's title match was the best female bout in a very long time in WWE. I really thought Kamina had the pin following the splash, hope she stays in the title picture for awhile yet. Very solid match.

The Smackdown chamber was very mixed. It was slow starting, Barrett VS. Show was a poor way to open. But it slowly built and I thought got more exciting as it moved along. I liked the tension between Show and Bryan, and enjoyed spot with Show trapping the champ in the pod. Barrett and Rhodes both put in good showings and I enjoyed the double suplex on the big show. Had Mixed feelings on the whole Santino thing. On the one hand he is purely a comedy character who does not belong in a match like this, or at least not in the final two. But you do have to give WWE credit for the way they booked him, as it caught everyone off guard when he made it to the final two and almost became world champion. And you have to say it kept the fans glued to a match which otherwise might have seen too predictable and the fact is they popped big time for him. Long term him as a main eventer cannot work, but on this night it did add something to the match.

7/10

(in reply to a_new_power)
Post #: 8149
RE: WWE - 25/2/2012 3:04:32 PM   
Jeffrey

Wong Kar-wai News:

http://wongkarwainews.wordpress.com/

Wrestling gifs tumblr:

http://ilovewrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/

Post #: 8150
RE: WWE - 26/2/2012 3:47:42 PM   
ElephantBoy

Looking one of the better recent Manias at least on paper.

Really enjoyed the Bryan VS. Punk Champion VS. Champion on Smackdown. Great match and the involvement of the two GM's really added something also.

On the other hand the current John Cena/Eve storyline is just disgraceful. It is sexist and totally silly. It is crap that this that still lets WWE down too often.

(in reply to Jeffrey)
Post #: 8151
RE: WWE - 26/2/2012 8:04:43 PM   
Rotary Ten

quote:

On the other hand the current John Cena/Eve storyline is just disgraceful. It is sexist and totally silly. It is crap that this that still lets WWE down too often.

It wasn't as bad as Lita's exit from the company (cf Survivor Series 2006), but it is the kind of misogynist booking that, appallingly, is so common in pro wrestling. Wrestling companies have a lot to answer for. But I won't let the fans off the hook either. Given how enthusiastically they go along with chants directed against female performers, they are just as much to blame as the 'creative' staff. I have no idea why they want to humiliate workers like that. Given this, I sometimes wonder why women bother to watch wrestling at all, because it must feel like the whole business is saying "you're not welcome".

< Message edited by Rotary Ten -- 26/2/2012 11:26:52 PM >

Post #: 8152
RE: WWE - 27/2/2012 12:23:50 AM   
ElephantBoy

But in this case I think the crowd was pretty dead to it and may well have been booing, so I don't think most of them were into it. Also the likes of Lita and Trish did lot for women's wrestling and got many more young girls interested, this is why this sort of booking is just so sad. And the fact Cena was let off the hook for his part in it, but not Eve is where the flaw really lies.

(in reply to Rotary Ten)
Post #: 8153
RE: WWE - 18/3/2012 12:41:38 AM   
S. C. Lee

This thread hardly gets used any more. I was thinking about ordered Mania this year but after seeing how bad the recent promos are on Raw - Rock / Cena (youtube), I think I'll pass. I can't afford to throw away 15. The Rock concert / Cena dressed as his old self, get some original ideas WWE.

Post #: 8154
RE: WWE - 18/3/2012 8:06:16 AM   
Dirk Miggler

They need to merge the two brands again, scrap the Heavyweight title. Turn Cena heel. Get rid of the generic, shit rock intro's they all sound the same. Give Cm punk the ball and let him run with it. Start booking the heels strong. Let wrestlers get over with the crowd themselves before giving them a push, and when they do give them a push don't drop it first sniff of it going south, Its like they give the out the title to get people over now when it should be the opposite.

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 8155
RE: WWE - 18/3/2012 1:55:59 PM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

They need to merge the two brands again, scrap the Heavyweight title. Turn Cena heel. Get rid of the generic, shit rock intro's they all sound the same. Give Cm punk the ball and let him run with it. Start booking the heels strong. Let wrestlers get over with the crowd themselves before giving them a push, and when they do give them a push don't drop it first sniff of it going south, Its like they give the out the title to get people over now when it should be the opposite.

And on that day Dirk, Hell froze over.

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 8156
RE: WWE - 18/3/2012 3:02:24 PM   
ElephantBoy

I agree about the Cena rap/Rock rock concert thing, it is pretty old hat and not the way to sell a serious rivery.

To me this looks a strong mania. Although I am not a Cena fan, the one off meeting with The Rock has been well promoted and does have big match feel to it. Punk and Jericho may steal the show, hope it goes on in the semi-final slot and is given the most time of any other match. The build for Sheamus/Bryan has been weak, but the match itself should be good. Not so keen on the twelve man tag or the Diva's match, also think Rhodes deserves better than the Big Show, but as long as the Show does business and makes Cody look good, it shouldn't be too bad. What this event highlights is the rosters lack of depth.

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 8157
RE: WWE - 19/3/2012 6:19:31 PM   
Dark Knight

quote:

ORIGINAL: S. C. Lee

This thread hardly gets used any more. I was thinking about ordered Mania this year but after seeing how bad the recent promos are on Raw - Rock / Cena (youtube), I think I'll pass. I can't afford to throw away 15. The Rock concert / Cena dressed as his old self, get some original ideas WWE.

I am still watching (when I say watching, I mean recording and FF> thru all the shite - which means some of the shows do not last long) and I am toying with the idea of booking WM but since the announcement of the 4 main events(side note - how can you have 4 main event's?), it has just been ALOT of blustering from all sides. Shame. 

"I'm too tense to speak!" - Borstal

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 8158
RE: WWE - 20/3/2012 2:46:08 PM   
S. C. Lee

I'm gonna flick through Raw, if it's good I'll order Mania, if it isn't I won't.

There's three or four decent matches, the rest have no place on the big stage. They're selling this whole thing on Rock vs Cena, the build up has been stale, the characters are past their sell by date. HHH vs Taker smacks of HHH wanting to beat HBK vs Taker in the fan's eyes. What the hell are they gonna do next year? Who knows.

(in reply to Dark Knight)
Post #: 8159
RE: WWE - 20/3/2012 4:31:04 PM   
S. C. Lee

So I did watch Raw (in about 20mins) and it was rubbish. Talking, talking, talking, two minute matches. I'll be saving my 15. When even the wrestlers look bored you've got problems.

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 23/3/2012 6:26:44 PM >

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 8160
Page:   <<   < prev  270 271 [272] 273 274   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: WWE Page: <<   < prev  270 271 [272] 273 274   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI