Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: WWE

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: WWE Page: <<   < prev  268 269 [270] 271 272   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WWE - 20/9/2011 10:38:24 PM   
thetruth

Henry as champ is beyond stupid.
Punk´s momentum is lost-he´s a run of the mill jobber.Even his mic performance over the past few weeks has been poor.
Cena?Do we even need to elaboarate on the TEN time champ.
The Rock?More bad decisions.Wheeling him out between films is insulting.
"sacking" Truth and Mizz is again bizarre.
It seems Triple H justs fancys himself as a popular version of Vince,and just writes this shit on a week to week basis with no real clue what he´s doing.

Without love we are dead

Protect children from vile and obscene videos

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 8071
RE: WWE - 21/9/2011 12:15:55 AM   
a_new_power

It seems the word change doesn’t mean the same in my dictionary as that of the WWE; we’re back to square one of pissing with the same old, same old, and I mean old bloody shit with MR ass sucker (HHH) taking up broad air time as usual to make others look weak. He loves the spotlight and to share that or even pass that spot to someone else would probably kill this self-indulgent prick.

Punk’s insightful new anarchist that hates the man has been booked so badly, that he just now looks like a putrid kid in the playground who just whines and moans without any real substance – He’s becoming annoying through clearly no fault of his… So what we’ll have in the end is the man having his way, a way which is crippling whatever entertainment value this show had a very, very long time ago. HHH being the main instigator along with the usual suspects…

I still like Punk I should say, a lot but if there really is change in sports entertainment then people like Cena, HHH and the rest of the ass licking brigade need to seriously give opportunities that actually matter to future stars and to allow these individuals to do their thing. Also a hiatus would definitely make it worth everybody’s while; superstars will have a break and we as fans will anticipate the new season with more eager anticipation and what also will might, most likely happen is that extra buy-rates for the big four will come out of a seasoned interval. I don’t see that ever happening but I agree entirely with Frank that wrestlers and the fans need a break along with the uncreative team to have more time to come up with better and more exhilarating segments.

"A coward is a hero with a wife, kids, and a mortgage."

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 8072
RE: WWE - 28/9/2011 3:40:27 PM   
Jeffrey

After being put through the announce table by Mark Henry last week, Jerry Lawler was suffering from:

Wong Kar-wai News:

http://wongkarwainews.wordpress.com/

Wrestling gifs tumblr:

http://ilovewrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 8073
RE: WWE - 28/9/2011 4:34:08 PM   
Frank Castle

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey

After being put through the announce table by Mark Henry last week, Jerry Lawler was suffering from:

the look on jr's face says it all!

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to Jeffrey)
Post #: 8074
RE: WWE - 28/9/2011 8:44:06 PM   
theoriginalcynic

I don't feel sorry for him anymore, it he was that bothered he'd leave.  Vince is an arse though. 

(in reply to Frank Castle)
Post #: 8075
RE: WWE - 30/9/2011 8:02:03 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: thetruth

Punk´s momentum is lost-he´s a run of the mill jobber.Even his mic performance over the past few weeks has been poor.
It seems Triple H justs fancys himself as a popular version of Vince,and just writes this shit on a week to week basis with no real clue what he´s doing.

I agree with all of that, but what do you mean by the sacking bit with Truth and Miz?

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 8076
RE: WWE - 30/9/2011 10:02:45 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: ElephantBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: thetruth

I agree with all of that, but what do you mean by the sacking bit with Truth and Miz?

I'm just spitballing here - its this that hes referring to

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 8077
RE: WWE - 1/10/2011 12:25:33 PM   
ElephantBoy

Yep H's ego runs amuck once again both on screen and off.
Way to kill Truth and Miz's momentum!

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 8078
RE: WWE - 4/10/2011 11:37:58 AM   
Wild about Wilder

No this is gonna RUN & RUN & RUN!

Post #: 8079
RE: WWE - 4/10/2011 8:20:13 PM   
ChickMagnet

For all you WWE T-shirt afficionado's like myself out there, I have some bad news, the CM Punk 'Best in the World' T-Shirt will not be sold in the UK, I e-mailed wweeuroshop yesterday and they replied that they won't be stocking it however they will be getting other 'simplified designs' for that Superstar.

So with that said....................... anyone going to a WWE Event in the US soon fancy getting me one? nudge nudge wink wink

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 8080
RE: WWE - 4/10/2011 8:26:05 PM   
theoriginalcynic

quote:

ORIGINAL: ChickMagnet

For all you WWE T-shirt afficionado's like myself out there, I have some bad news, the CM Punk 'Best in the World' T-Shirt will not be sold in the UK, I e-mailed wweeuroshop yesterday and they replied that they won't be stocking it however they will be getting other 'simplified designs' for that Superstar.

So with that said....................... anyone going to a WWE Event in the US soon fancy getting me one? nudge nudge wink wink

Buy one from the US WWE shop.  I've bought from there in the past, no extra fees ...or e-bay.

Post #: 8081
RE: WWE - 4/10/2011 8:41:54 PM   
Sledge Hammer

quote:

Yep H's ego runs amuck once again both on screen and off.
Way to kill Truth and Miz's momentum!

Miz and Truth have never been hotter - if anything, they have overshaddowed Punk in the last few weeks - hardly killing their momentum.

I actually reckon that this has been a rewrite and what is happening to truth/ miz is what was originally planned for Punk.

In other words, Punk was the one who was going to be attacking the refs/ going against HHH et at every turn but when Vince and co saw how hot Punk was as a babyface, they decided to move him away from the SCSA type anti hero and give it to someone else.

This week it was announced that Punk was the new #1 merchandise guy, taking over from Cena - I think the bigwigs didnt want to risk turning him into a anarchist that people might turn against.

So thats why Miz/ truth have been given that role of conspiracy theorists and anarchists. Basically, Punk will be babyface before long!

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

Post #: 8082
RE: WWE - 7/10/2011 8:59:11 PM   
ElephantBoy

In fairness what happened at the end of HITC does put a nice twist on things and at least it gives the agnle a purpose. Now that still doesn't mean that I agree with it, because they were doing fine without it, and besides it still made them look like weak.

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 8083
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 5:07:51 PM   
TheSpleen

RAW REVIEW (SPOILERS)

HHH, HHH, HHH, 'The locker room sucks I rule. They're cowards I'm Superman'.

HHH. Cena's music, 'No, I'm Superman 'cus I'm still here woo.' Cena, Cena, same old shit on the mic, bad joke, Mike Adamle.

Sheamus' music, HHH, HHH, 'I love you Hunter, Just want to remind everyone you're god's gift to wrestling and you've beaten me before.'

They shout MONDAY NIGHT RAW.

Punk's music, Watered down promo, 'I'm controversial'.  (Punk cries inside wondering why he signed a new contract) HHH, HHH, HHH.

Match. Punk commentary. Could be interesting? Nope. Vince's music hits, 'Everyone leave except Hunter.'  Match ends. HHH, HHH, HHH.  Most boring character on RAW in years named general manager. HHH, HHH.

5 Mins of air time dedicated to announcers returning. Morrison squash match.  HHH, HHH, HHH.

Mark Henry attempts a promo. Quick match. Cody interferes, Tries to sound scary. Diva's 'match' fast forward. General manager cuts awful promo. Insult J.R time, cheap heat, J.R fired for the millionth time.

Mason Ryan, wellness policy seems to be very selective. Quick match.

Del Rio VS Punk, finally a match that may be good/last a few mins/not have someone interupt and stop the match. The match is stopped by new RAW GM.
Truth and Miz rehired. Punk and Rio tag now. TNA lives in WWE.

Oh no! Punk's helpless, two one one beat down. Surely not even God could overcome these odds. Punk needs help, he can't fight them both he's not strong enough.

HHH, HHH, HHH, HHH, HHH, thank you for saving Punk's life.

FIN.

Post #: 8084
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 7:00:33 PM   
theoriginalcynic

You could have just written it was shit as usual.  

(in reply to TheSpleen)
Post #: 8085
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 7:44:44 PM   
TheSpleen

Felt the need to vent as I was dumb enough to watch the bloody thing. Point taken though.

Post #: 8086
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 8:34:05 PM   
Frank Castle

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheSpleen

RAW REVIEW (SPOILERS)

HHH, HHH, HHH, 'The locker room sucks I rule. They're cowards I'm Superman'.

HHH. Cena's music, 'No, I'm Superman 'cus I'm still here woo.' Cena, Cena, same old shit on the mic, bad joke, Mike Adamle.

Sheamus' music, HHH, HHH, 'I love you Hunter, Just want to remind everyone you're god's gift to wrestling and you've beaten me before.'

They shout MONDAY NIGHT RAW.

Punk's music, Watered down promo, 'I'm controversial'.  (Punk cries inside wondering why he signed a new contract) HHH, HHH, HHH.

Match. Punk commentary. Could be interesting? Nope. Vince's music hits, 'Everyone leave except Hunter.'  Match ends. HHH, HHH, HHH.  Most boring character on RAW in years named general manager. HHH, HHH.

5 Mins of air time dedicated to announcers returning. Morrison squash match.  HHH, HHH, HHH.

Mark Henry attempts a promo. Quick match. Cody interferes, Tries to sound scary. Diva's 'match' fast forward. General manager cuts awful promo. Insult J.R time, cheap heat, J.R fired for the millionth time.

Mason Ryan, wellness policy seems to be very selective. Quick match.

Del Rio VS Punk, finally a match that may be good/last a few mins/not have someone interupt and stop the match. The match is stopped by new RAW GM.
Truth and Miz rehired. Punk and Rio tag now. TNA lives in WWE.

Oh no! Punk's helpless, two one one beat down. Surely not even God could overcome these odds. Punk needs help, he can't fight them both he's not strong enough.

HHH, HHH, HHH, HHH, HHH, thank you for saving Punk's life.

FIN.

pretty much spot on!! though you could have put recent monster world champ henry almost squashed in under 5 mins by megorton.

" guys its ok, he just wanted his machette back"!!

(in reply to TheSpleen)
Post #: 8087
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 9:18:49 PM   
TheSpleen

Ha good point! Seems i'm not alone many sites and critics are calling it possibly the worst RAW ever. Wow!

(in reply to Frank Castle)
Post #: 8088
RE: WWE - 11/10/2011 10:24:43 PM   
theoriginalcynic

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheSpleen

Felt the need to vent as I was dumb enough to watch the bloody thing. Point taken though.

Lol.  Yeah we've all been there

(in reply to TheSpleen)
Post #: 8089
RE: WWE - 12/10/2011 1:08:53 AM   
thetruth

Watching that.
I´ve been watching WWF/WWE since the 80s as a small kid.
This Raw was the WORST show ever.Why?It was predictable,and in sports entertainent,that is death.
Cena is beyond even talking about.Punk is just another Mark Henry.
They have fucked this up beyond repair.Listening to Punk and Cena made me wanna puke.
As for thetruth(!) and Mizz,they were on a roll and are probably the only 2 wrestlers to come out of this farce with any artistic credibility.
Fuck HHH,his cronyism,bad writers and ego.

Without love we are dead

Protect children from vile and obscene videos

Post #: 8090
RE: WWE - 14/10/2011 8:08:26 PM   
ElephantBoy

Like I said before I am done with WWE at least until the rumble.

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 8091
RE: WWE - 25/10/2011 3:06:24 PM   
Ripper

quote:

I'm off to Survivor Series in 3 weeks, if they don't stock it in Madison Square Garden I'd be surprised, particually as I am a bit wonky priority wise and this was a major reason to go instead of some cheapo live event over here.

I think we can all agree, history is in the past

- George Dubya Bush

Some say he only knows two things about ducks .... and both of them are wrong

Post #: 8092
RE: WWE - 25/10/2011 3:09:58 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ripper

quote:

I'm off to Survivor Series in 3 weeks, if they don't stock it in Madison Square Garden I'd be surprised, particually as I am a bit wonky priority wise and this was a major reason to go instead of some cheapo live event over here.

Indeed, I almost got tickets for the UK tour completely for the reason of getting it, before I realised that Euroshop stock the UK events, not the WWE. It looks like I'm going to have to pay a ricockulous amount of Cash to get one from ebay and run the risks of it being fake, I've only got a Maestro Card and good ole WWEShop doesn't accept those.

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8093
RE: WWE - 25/10/2011 3:23:30 PM   
Ripper

I've got quite a bit of spending money already out for the trip, plus two of my mates owe me 70 dollars each for the tickets to MSG, I think I'll be able to afford two t shirts

- George Dubya Bush

Post #: 8094
RE: WWE - 3/11/2011 4:43:55 PM   
Jeffrey

Wong Kar-wai News:

http://wongkarwainews.wordpress.com/

Wrestling gifs tumblr:

http://ilovewrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8095
RE: WWE - 3/11/2011 7:05:10 PM   
Ripper

What are the chances that the 2nd main event of Survivor Series will be HHH's 'shock' return to beat Kevin Nash in a NO DQ match. No DQ to hide how encrusted with ring rush Nash is and to explain away why Hunter isn't at his athletic best?

- George Dubya Bush

(in reply to TheSpleen)
Post #: 8096
RE: WWE - 5/11/2011 2:46:47 PM   
ElephantBoy

The Nash match is a big possibility, but bare in mind that they had a feud which stunk back in 2003 then we really don't need to see it now. Also with HHH still the COO to have him wrestle three months in a row on ppv would be a joke. WWE need to make a choice either have him as COO and part-time wrestler or bring him back as wrestler and nothing else.

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8097
RE: WWE - 5/11/2011 5:23:29 PM   
Ripper

quote:

The Nash match is a big possibility, but bare in mind that they had a feud which stunk back in 2003 then we really don't need to see it now. Also with HHH still the COO to have him wrestle three months in a row on ppv would be a joke. WWE need to make a choice either have him as COO and part-time wrestler or bring him back as wrestler and nothing else.

WWE have quite a history of repeating storylines when there is a good few years between them, eg Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, Undertaker vs Underfaker, Kane vs Kane. Also the vast majority of WWEs core demographic would either not have been watching in 2003 or simply not born.

Plus I spent about 1200 quid on this event, I want a good old fashioned No Holds Barred Match. And a CM Punk win.

< Message edited by Ripper -- 5/11/2011 5:24:37 PM >

- George Dubya Bush

Post #: 8098
RE: WWE - 6/11/2011 4:13:32 PM   
ChickMagnet

Just watched the Rivalries documentary with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels - strongly recommended for any Wrestling Fan

(in reply to Ripper)
Post #: 8099
RE: WWE - 6/11/2011 10:58:23 PM   
ElephantBoy

But my point was if matches between Nash and HHH were bad eight years ago then they are going to be even worse now.

Yeah like the sound of that reviery release.

Post #: 8100
Page:   <<   < prev  268 269 [270] 271 272   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: WWE Page: <<   < prev  268 269 [270] 271 272   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI