Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE:

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: - 10/5/2008 10:28:49 PM   
DJ Rob C: Mark II!

Surprised to see all the negative reviews really... yeah it wasn't There Will be Blood or Lord of the Rings but I dug the hell out of it.... exciting fun all the way through in the way some films now just aren't as much...

A decent family plot, a good cast and just a exhilirating two hours... came out high as a kite and would see it again... lighten up a bit...

3.5/5

When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die

Third Highest Post Count on the Forum, sad but proud!

(in reply to CameronJames)
Post #: 151
I fell asleep - 10/5/2008 11:24:48 PM   
ilander66

After disagreeing with Empires 3 stars for Iron Man I thought they would be wrong on this one too but they are dead right. For a film so loud and full of flashing coloured lights every two seconds hwo come I fell asleep? simple the 'talky' scenes were just as relentless as the racing pages and pages of dialogue making little sense at all. The screening I was at had about 10 people in a fairly large screen. most of them were a big family and the kids just shouted and jumped around all the time (one kid just kept screaming YEEEAHHH! YEEEAHHH!) over and over again during the races so I guess they got something right for their target audience. Me? I wish I had gone and seen Iron Man again.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 152
- 11/5/2008 1:03:48 AM   
max314

Adding my score.

Post #: 153
Speed Racer - 11/5/2008 1:04:57 AM   
sam89

I loved it.

An absolutely exhilarating film. To address the criticisms: I thought the plot was decent (what more could you expect in a Speed Racer film?), the film was never confusing and the human/family element of the story was excellent.

And then there's the action and style. It's not an overstatement to say the Wachowskis are ahead of their time. The action, visuals and editing style in this film are like nothing you've ever seen before. The end of the Grand Prix was just incredible.

It's a great shame this film isn't doing well at the box office (there were only 9 people in my screening). It's one of the most fun films I've seen in ages.

5 stars.

< Message edited by sam89 -- 11/5/2008 11:58:08 AM >

(in reply to ilander66)
Post #: 154
- 11/5/2008 3:44:16 AM   
georgelyoung

Really loved it! Just got back from the late night Saturday performance. Was very empty (as late nights often are), but still, the people there seemed to enjoy it. I just loved the whole phantasmagoria of the thing. Made me smile lots - just what I needed when I finished my finals yesterday!

Post #: 155
RE: - 11/5/2008 1:45:23 PM   
Paul2j

Firstly, as everyone's talking about how busy their showing was - in Southampton at 4.15pm yesterday, in one of the middle-sized screens, there was about 30 of us in there.

Now to the film - which I quite enjoyed. It's quite different to anything I've seen for a long time - very bright and in-your-face. The story was decent enough, a couple of twists with regards to Rex Racer, and the corporate bad guy was very well done I thought. A bit long maybe, but it's decent enough. The racing scenes were pretty good for my money, and the sense of triumph and celebration, I found to be conveyed really well.

6/10

(in reply to georgelyoung)
Post #: 156
RE: Speed Racer - 11/5/2008 3:32:17 PM   
the_only_man_who_can

I really enjoyed this movie.  It was like a Mario Kart/F-Zero motion picture, right down to the 'ghost' of Rex Racer that Speed was chasing at the start.  It wasn't an adaptation of a dated cartoon, it was a perfect recreation, with nothing lost in the translation.  Whether or not you'll enjoy this film depends on whether you think that sounds like heaven or hell!

Post #: 157
Disappointing - 11/5/2008 3:55:58 PM   
Olaf

I actually wanted to like this - Emile Hirsch was in one of my favourite films of last year (Into The Wild) and I hoped that this would be his big break. Hirsch, Matthew Fox, Christina Ricci...a great cast let down by an awful script that doesn't know if it wants be a noisy, straight-up kids movie or an adolescent conspiracy thriller. CGI was mostly excellent, and it did have a ninja, but the film is not nearly as fun as it should be. If the Wachowskis spent longer at the script and less time on making it look good, this could have been at least 3. A letdown.

Post #: 158
RE: Disappointing - 11/5/2008 4:51:26 PM   
krudler

quote:

Bring on Speed Racer 2!

with those box office numbers? not.a.chance.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Squidward Hark Bugle

3D moving images are not films, they're holograms, and should be treated as a separate medium of storytelling, or artform.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 159
RE: Speed Racer - 11/5/2008 7:36:33 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

Well look it's a film based on an anime show from the sixties, This was never going to be the next "There Will Be Blood". I for one really enjoyed it. Okay so i cringed at some of the dialogue, And Emile Hirsch displayed very little of the talent or charisma he had in "Into The Wild", But on the whole i found it hugely entertaining with a youtfull exuberance, innocence and a lack of cynicism. Plus it has more imagination than most summer movies i've seen. I for one appaulde The Brothers Wachowski for trying something new, Rather than just churning out another Matrix. Unfortuantely it looks like this will be a colossal flop, But i think it could turn out to be kitsch cult movie in a couple of years time.

Welcome to Sesame Street, kids. Today's word is "Expiation"

(in reply to alpat24)
Post #: 160
RE: - 11/5/2008 7:43:07 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

Max allthough i appauld your enthusiasm, I suspect you might actually be Joel Silver.

(in reply to CameronJames)
Post #: 161
RE: RE: - 11/5/2008 7:45:15 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

Six Million opening weekend? Ouch!.

Right now i can hear all those redundant (sp?) New Line workers laughing like Nelson Muntz.

(in reply to krudler)
Post #: 162
Empire have made a seriouse mistake - 11/5/2008 9:32:29 PM   
duge_buwembo

This is a terrible review the film really deserves better than a dire 3 stars out of 5, First war of the worlds now speed racer? Speed racer is like a gazillion times better than rubbish old jumper that also scored 3 stars. I personally enjoyed the whole film. I found easy to watch and intersting, I never got bored. The flashback scenes were done really well never did they detract ftom the main story. Come on empire this is a film about racing unrealistic and imaginery cars somewhere in here we need some kind of dialogue and back story which I think the wachowski brothers have accomplished really well. It is a shame on the boxoffgice numbers a real shame what can studios do to boost box office poppularity? This film is better than any of the stupid and sentimental rubbish films such as Harry Potter (and the Golden compass did well at box office) that somehow got a 4 stars. And please the CG in this film was done so well the whole film has such high production values its ridiculouse to slate it. Empire wise up man good films need good ratings 3 out of 5 "psshck" (Kiss teet)

Post #: 163
Empire have made a seriouse mistake - 11/5/2008 9:32:51 PM   
duge_buwembo

This is a terrible review the film really deserves better than a dire 3 stars out of 5, First war of the worlds now speed racer? Speed racer is like a gazillion times better than rubbish old jumper that also scored 3 stars. I personally enjoyed the whole film. I found easy to watch and intersting, I never got bored. The flashback scenes were done really well never did they detract ftom the main story. Come on empire this is a film about racing unrealistic and imaginery cars somewhere in here we need some kind of dialogue and back story which I think the wachowski brothers have accomplished really well. It is a shame on the boxoffgice numbers a real shame what can studios do to boost box office poppularity? This film is better than any of the stupid and sentimental rubbish films such as Harry Potter (and the Golden compass did well at box office) that somehow got a 4 stars. And please the CG in this film was done so well the whole film has such high production values its ridiculouse to slate it. Empire wise up man good films need good ratings 3 out of 5 "psshck" (Kiss teet)

Post #: 164
old enough to have a certificate in physical education - 11/5/2008 10:04:59 PM   
skatebkp

So close. I really wished they hadn't made this film a kids film and referenced the original anime so much.

I love anime and manga but as far as speed racer goes it was never the best of series and really needed to be modernized for the big screen.

The comedy scenarios involving the kid and the chimp had to go or at least changed drastically, if you're not used to watching anime (where they pop up in every show) you'll put with them otherwise you'll find them really annoying.

Even in small details like speed racers name, in the anime his name worked since japanese kids wouldn't have understood the meaning of it and accepted it, like we do for say dragonball which has characters named rice and vegetable but in japanese so they sound cool.

In all i enjoyed the film, but its probably cause I'm really into cg and loved the racing scenes.

I would have given it a 4 before I read this topic but that max guy swayed my view completely and so its getting a 2.

Post #: 165
Fans of "Cars" Unite - 11/5/2008 11:02:50 PM   
Karl Crutchley

I've seen it and I loved it. One of the quickest 2 and 1/4 hours ever, this movie kept me entertained and grinning like a school kid the whole time. The races are just dazzling, and not just with the day-glo colours. The whole Car-Fu thing is incredible to watch and the big races are genuinely thrilling. And the back story, flashbacks and all was very well told. At the finale, along with the other characters I was rooting for Speed to finally take down the big corporations destroying his beloved sport. Yes, the characters are comic book like, but thats the whole style of the film. It doesn't take away the fact that Susan Sarandon, John Goodman & Matthew Fox all bought some genuine warmth to their characters & their relationships. I cannot see what is not to like about this film. Sure, its no Oscar winner, but as an out and out entertaining popcorn fest, I can't think of many to better it.
Its a travesty that this film doesn't seem to be doing well. All those sycophantic journalists too scared to get off the fence and admit they actually had a good time, instead following the hoards and giving it a fair to middlin review aren't helping.
But also folks bear in mind, this film has opened on the hottest weekend of the year. I should have been out enjoying the sun too, but I really wanted to see this film, and am glad I did.
Oh, and the "Cars" I refer to in my header is Disneys Cars - if you liked that, you'll love this.

< Message edited by Karl Crutchley -- 11/5/2008 11:03:55 PM >

Post #: 166
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 10:55:26 AM   
paulyboy

I loved it in all honesty, an incredibly fun 135 minutes and I don't even mean that it in a "switch your brain off for two hours" kind of way either, I honestly felt there was a well acted, heart warming story here also. Like the poster before me, come the climactic Grand Prix I was willing Speed on all the way to tearing Royalton Industries a new arsehole and I'd agree with Max that it's the tale of a lost family member that really drives the heart of the film, aided in no small part by the performances of Goodman, Hirsch, Sarandon and Fox. Granted acting and script are both decidedly campy, but given the context and tone of the film there bang on for the most part and nowhere near as horrendous as you've almost certainly been led to believe.

Oh and the action sequences are all kinds of crazy, easily the best audio/visual experience of the year or in recent memory for that matter. See this in IMAX if you can, it's more than worth the 12 admission fee. My only two real problems with the film are Spritle and his pet chimp. As a 26 year old I can't honestly say their hijinks did a whole lot for me besides testing my patience. That said, younger members of the audience I saw this with were lapping it up and it is primarily aimed at their age group.

Conclusion:

Heartwarming family fun with some exhilarating visuals.

4/5

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to Karl Crutchley)
Post #: 167
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 12:24:58 PM   
simonmckergan1

No, Speed Racer, No!!!  This film is shockingly bad.  Atrocious dialogue, poor acting, vomit inducing effects, terrible plot, and has the most annoying child actor ever.  I wanted that little c*nt and that stupid chimp to die. 4/10 (Poor).

As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!

(in reply to alpat24)
Post #: 168
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 1:22:32 PM   
krudler

quote:

ORIGINAL: simonmckergan1

No, Speed Racer, No!!!  This film is shockingly bad.  Atrocious dialogue, poor acting, vomit inducing effects, terrible plot, and has the most annoying child actor ever.  I wanted that little c*nt and that stupid chimp to die. 4/10 (Poor).

same here, that kid ruined the movie, i was really hoping one of the cars wheels would fly off during a race and into the crowd, killing him instantly, but no

quote:

ORIGINAL: Squidward Hark Bugle

3D moving images are not films, they're holograms, and should be treated as a separate medium of storytelling, or artform.

(in reply to simonmckergan1)
Post #: 169
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 1:45:34 PM   
Cruisecontroller

Unless you hate exciting car chases, stunning psychodelic cgi effects, fun action movies and loveable animals like chimps I cannot see how anyone could not like this movie. I suppose if your prone to migranes it might not agree with you but really the only people who shouldn`t like it are the ones who won`t want to see it in the first place if you did want too and didn`t like it I`m sorry but with respect I just don`t understand you. Speed Racer is stunning to watch, totally unique to any racing car movie thats gone before it and so bloody exciting I just loved this movie.

It`s all about corporate greed and match fixing in the motor racing world and Speed Racer who becomes a successful racer like his late brother Rex Racer who before him was mysteriously killed. A sinster racing car corporation wants to sign him up but after he declines the dirt starts to fly and he sets out with his family, Driver X and girlfriend to not only win the Grand Prix but overcome the injustice and dirty tricks in the sport.

I can only guess that the screens were so quiet due to the great weather last weekend which is why I went then as I knew it wouldn`t be crowded. The cinema in general was quiet which it wasn`t a year ago when similar blockbusters were out to Iron Man ( Spiderman 3) and due to the medocre weather the quenes on a Saturday afternoon were horrendous. Okay Spiderman is bigger than Ironman but I`m confident that if the weather had been rubbish it would have been alot busier. I never saw let alone have heard of the orgional cartoon but that doesn`t matter to be able to enjoy this cult classic film. Just go and see it if you like the trailer and it appeals and let your mind be blown by one of the most stunning cgi action movies in years. 5/5       

< Message edited by Cruisecontroller -- 12/5/2008 2:28:27 PM >

MyDVDCollection.http://www.empireonline.com/myempire/mydvdcollection.asp?UID=49319b

Last five movies seen & rated by me.

1.12 Years A Slave. 4/5
2.Robocop. (1987) 3/5
3.Devils Due.3/5
4.American Hustle. 4/5
5.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. 3/5

(in reply to simonmckergan1)
Post #: 170
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 2:06:01 PM   
sam89

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulyboy

I loved it in all honesty, an incredibly fun 135 minutes and I don't even mean that it in a "switch your brain off for two hours" kind of way either, I honestly felt there was a well acted, heart warming story here also.

I agree. I don't understand why critics keep saying that there's "no story" (whilst at the same time saying the the story is "confusing") , and why they say that there "is no character or emotion".  I actually though there were many genuinely heartwarming scenes.

Another thing I don't get is why the reviews are so mean-spirited. Sure, a campy live-action cartoon might not be to everyone's tastes, but can't people at least appreciate the effort and love that the Wachowskis have put into film?

*sigh*

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 171
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 2:09:04 PM   
Heskin Radiophonic

quote:

ORIGINAL: sam89
Another thing I don't get is why the reviews are so mean-spirited.

Probably some backlash for the Wachowskis - something to do with the film reviewers getting so much stick for rating the Matrix sequels so highly.

Heskin Radiophonic - Wait For No Man
new ep free download

(in reply to sam89)
Post #: 172
RE: Speed Racer - 12/5/2008 5:39:06 PM   
kenada_woo

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulyboy

I loved it in all honesty, an incredibly fun 135 minutes and I don't even mean that it in a "switch your brain off for two hours" kind of way either, I honestly felt there was a well acted, heart warming story here also. Like the poster before me, come the climactic Grand Prix I was willing Speed on all the way to tearing Royalton Industries a new arsehole and I'd agree with Max that it's the tale of a lost family member that really drives the heart of the film, aided in no small part by the performances of Goodman, Hirsch, Sarandon and Fox. Granted acting and script are both decidedly campy, but given the context and tone of the film there bang on for the most part and nowhere near as horrendous as you've almost certainly been led to believe.

Oh and the action sequences are all kinds of crazy, easily the best audio/visual experience of the year or in recent memory for that matter. See this in IMAX if you can, it's more than worth the 12 admission fee. My only two real problems with the film are Spritle and his pet chimp. As a 26 year old I can't honestly say their hijinks did a whole lot for me besides testing my patience. That said, younger members of the audience I saw this with were lapping it up and it is primarily aimed at their age group.

Conclusion:

Heartwarming family fun with some exhilarating visuals.

4/5

Pretty much agree with that.

There are some over-written barages of dialogue in some scenes (mainly the mean corporate baddies) and it isnt overly funny (unless you're 8 years old which this is clearly aimed for) but holy christ is it visually stunning, OTT, and exciting.

Its a film you wont forget in a hurry and probably the most original looking films you'll see all year (if any year).  It also has one of the most nutty, colourful and bonkers kung-fu scene ever filmed that had me giggling with pure fun - those Wachowski's know how to create live action manga and make it work.

****/*****

http://dereksdontrunfilms.blogspot.co.uk/

"You bailed out a Jamaican street named Monkey the other day, I want him. This other piece of shit, Screwface, I want him. I know you're a scumbag and a puke, I don't mind that, but give me what I need and I'll leave here a nice guy. If you don't, I'm gonna fuck you up. "

Hatcher. Marked For Death

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 173
Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 2:59:31 AM   
writeronthestorm

At the IMAX theatre on Navy Pier, Chicago. Cost: $15

WOW! Maybe it was the 80ft screen, maybe it was the superb surround sound, but WOW! That was some film!

It is visually stunning. I thought that Sin City had pushed the boundaries and blurred the lines between genres, but this is something else. I don’t know how quite to some it up. How about technopsychadelic?!

It looks like a cartoon or a CGI movie, but it has the feel of live action, if that makes sense? It has a glossy sheen and vibrant colours that I assume mirror the cartoon on which it is based. I have very vague recollections of the cartoon; only a few signature moves and his outfits ring any bells with me…oh, and the monkey.

To match the look and feel there is a story adequate enough to engross you and it has an unrelenting pace that belies it’s 135 minute running time.

I don’t know if this is typical of American audiences, but the whoop and holler a bit and there was a round of applause at the end. It is also reassuring to know that even in other countries, nay continents, I still get stuck behind Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Sideshow Bob - this time it was the latter.

The cast were excellent. Emile Hirsch reminds me of a young Ewan McGregor. Christina Ricci looked amazing and wasn’t in it enough for me. Susan Sarandon seemed to be attempting to get her bosom into every shot - no complaints there. Even the kid wasn’t too annoying. My only reservation John Goodman as Pops. His presence served to remind me of another cartoon / live action movie, The Flintstones, but maybe there are only a few big fat American actors about. Actually, I have another reservation, but it’s more of a personal one; I don’t like seeing monkeys in human clothes. Perhaps it’s due to those PG Tips adverts when I was a kid.

A final word then, or four: GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!

Post #: 174
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 11:41:08 AM   
alpat24

Oh dear, looks like the film is gonna bomb. An $18.5 million 3 rd place opening in the US and poor foreign openings nearly every were it bowed. Looks like the first turkey of the summer is ready to be plucked and roasted.Espically with the family market being tied up with Prince Caspain bowing next weekedn in the US, this thing is gonna sink harder than the Titanic. (and i'm not talking about the film)

Can't say that most people didn't see this coming, the film is a numbing experience of overload, were the speical effects in no way enhance the story -always a bad sign - and the dire-logue is plain awful. The only way I would see this again, is if I could get stoned before hand, then it really would be a mind blowing thrill ride.

< Message edited by alpat24 -- 13/5/2008 11:43:06 AM >

Save me jebus !!!
Heavy ? Why is everything so heavy in the future is something wrong with the earths gravitational pull ?

(in reply to writeronthestorm)
Post #: 175
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 4:37:42 PM   
sam89

quote:

Can't say that most people didn't see this coming, the film is a numbing experience of overload, were the speical effects in no way enhance the story -always a bad sign - and the dire-logue is plain awful. The only way I would see this again, is if I could get stoned before hand, then it really would be a mind blowing thrill ride.

I have to disagree with that. What about the opening scene, where Speed is racing Rex's 'ghost'? It tolds us about the characters whilst giving us a kick-ass action scene at the same time.

(in reply to alpat24)
Post #: 176
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 7:38:03 PM   
mackey

When I first saw the trailer for this my initial reaction was that you couldn't have paid me to go and see it; I thought it looked appalling, simply another in a long line of bloated effects driven blockbusters, drunk on CGI and mediocrity.  I stopped being impressed by the possibilites of CGI a long time ago so when the latest blockbuster reviews herald 'jaw dropping special effects' it leaves me a little uneasy as this is usually the signal that the rest of the film is distinctly average.  So my natural reaction was that 'Speed Racer' would be more of the same.
Then I realised that I shouldn't have been so hasty; this film was made by the Wachowski Brothers and I thought maybe it deserved a chance.  Afterall, I'd loved 'Bound' and 'The Matrix' - I'm sure the problems with 'Reloaded' and 'Revolutions' have been debated far and wide (I enjoyed them but was ulimately a little let down).
So what a pleasant surprise it was to see such an exhilarating ride unfold before my eyes.  'Speed Racer' is so full of imagination and fun that it's hard not to get swept along as it's increasingly outlandish race sequences provide real cinematic flair and edge of the seat thrills.  Outside of Pixar this is the best family film I've seen for many a year (the trailer for 'Prince Caspian' was shown beforehand and it looks totally redundant in comparison).  The complaints regarding dialogue and acting are irrelevent as far as I'm concerned; the language used and performances given fit in perfectly with the world the film creates.  It exists very much within it's own specifically designed environment and if you can accept this world you're in for a hell of a treat.  Similarly, I have no complaints about the story - good v bad?  That's good enough for me when the battle is played out so spectacularly on screen.
My only real complaint would be that the film is too long by about twenty minutes and some of the comedy scenes involving the chimp fall flat. Whilst certainly not a masterpiece the film is utterly unique and the Wachowskis should be applauded for their efforts.  'Speed Racer' is bursting with fun from start to finish and I left the cinema with a big fat smile on my face.  My advice?  Go Go Go!

I know that look; it's the same look my father gave me when I told him I wanted to be a ventriloquist.

(in reply to sam89)
Post #: 177
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 7:46:27 PM   
Starscream

It was ok but the story's too complex, insane and about an hour too long.

5/10

The allspark will be mine!

(in reply to mackey)
Post #: 178
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 7:53:21 PM   
smila darcy

It's official - someone else directed Bound and The Matrix for the Wachowskis. I cannot believe how low they've sunk with this movie, it's just... shit. No plot, no direction, a very lazy cast obviously thinking of the kitchen/pool renovation or extra home they're getting out of it. The look is like a Hello Kitty on acid explosion, not at all easy on the eye and headache inducing. This movie has the added bonus of featuring the most annoying child performance since, well, Jake Lloyd. The monkey was also unnecessary and had me thinking of the ethics of using performing animals in film during the screening. For nostalgics of the anime only.

How long do we have, twenty minutes and thirty seconds? Let's go!

All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people.

(in reply to mackey)
Post #: 179
RE: Go Go Go - 13/5/2008 9:38:24 PM   
Comrade Zutroy

I'll pretty much agree with everything mackey said above.  Not really fussed about seeing it but the girlfriend has to see it for a review show.  Went in not expecting much, just a hyped up kids adventure with lots of colours and a monkey.  But I got so much more than that.  I was thrilled watching it.  The shots are so vivid they just want to reach out and grab you.  Granted, the dialogue ain't up to much and the story gets a bit convoluted along the way but overall it was a bloody enjoyable ride with decent enough characters and some mesmerising visual effects. 

Go, Speed Racer, Go, I guess 

If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.

I'm gonna wait it out

"It's a day spa, you fuck!"

(in reply to smila darcy)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI