Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 3/4/2008 4:51:29 AM   
siegfried

I recently purchsed a five disc set of films by Mario Bava for the incredible price of $11.99 (less than four pounds). It included Black Sunday (his breakthrough film, which established his reputation internationally), Black Sabbath, Hatchet For The Honeymoon, Shock (his Final film) and a sixty minute documentary about his career.
Bava set the standard for the Italian horror genre with Black Sunday, and he has been acknowledged as a major influence by other directors such as Dario Argento, Joe Dante, John Carpenter, Tim Burton and Martin Scorsese.
Even today, his films still have the ability to inspire unease.
I certainly intend to explore more of his films, and for anyone who has yet to experience his work, I would recommend the four films quoted above as a good start.

"Premeditated murder is one thing, but I will not have lying in this house."

Marriage is one of those things that is best gotten over with in youth - like chicken pox.

Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.
Post #: 1
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 3/4/2008 10:48:46 AM   
Angelus

I haven't seen that many of Bava's films but I'm already a huge fan. Black Sunday (a.k.a. The Mask of Satan/La Maschera del Demonio) is classic horror with gorgeous black and white photography and a fantastic performance by Barbara Steele. Blood and Black Lace and Twitch of the Death Nerve are both damn fine examples of the giallo (a genre I want to explore more). Diabolik is a bit of a change, more of a Swinging 60s crime/caper movie but it's a lot of fun.

I recently bought a Bava boxset on Amazon: Black Sunday, Black Sabbath, The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Knives of the Avanger and Kill, Baby... Kill! all for about 15. As soon as I get time, I'm going to blast through the whole thing. I really want to see Planet of the Vampires as well.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts!"

(in reply to siegfried)
Post #: 2
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 3/4/2008 12:41:14 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

ORIGINAL: Angelus

I haven't seen that many of Bava's films but I'm already a huge fan. Black Sunday (a.k.a. The Mask of Satan/La Maschera del Demonio) is classic horror with gorgeous black and white photography and a fantastic performance by Barbara Steele. Blood and Black Lace and Twitch of the Death Nerve are both damn fine examples of the giallo (a genre I want to explore more). Diabolik is a bit of a change, more of a Swinging 60s crime/caper movie but it's a lot of fun.

I recently bought a Bava boxset on Amazon: Black Sunday, Black Sabbath, The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Knives of the Avanger and Kill, Baby... Kill! all for about 15. As soon as I get time, I'm going to blast through the whole thing. I really want to see Planet of the Vampires as well.
Join out Dario Argento Thread in the same place .
Dario is Bavas natrual Heir and worked with his son on the 2 Demons Movies
that said Black Sabbath and Bay of Blood are great movies and should be seen 

"Where are you calling from Milo?"
"The bottom of the pool?"

"Im The Anti Christ.You got me in a Vendetta kind of mood"

"Come back Alan , You Wanker!"

"Your a Doctor,Deal with it"

(in reply to Angelus)
Post #: 3
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 3/4/2008 8:04:00 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: siegfried

I recently purchsed a five disc set of films by Mario Bava for the incredible price of $11.99 (less than four pounds). It included Black Sunday (his breakthrough film, which established his reputation internationally), Black Sabbath, Hatchet For The Honeymoon, Shock (his Final film) and a sixty minute documentary about his career.
Bava set the standard for the Italian horror genre with Black Sunday, and he has been acknowledged as a major influence by other directors such as Dario Argento, Joe Dante, John Carpenter, Tim Burton and Martin Scorsese.
Even today, his films still have the ability to inspire unease.
I certainly intend to explore more of his films, and for anyone who has yet to experience his work, I would recommend the four films quoted above as a good start.

Bought this a while back and talked about it on The Weird/Strange Favorite Films thread,also mentioned it on Dario Argento overlooked master thread.
 Five brillant movies in a great package,all restored and remastered,some with subtitles,but this only adds to the great visuals.Some say he infulanced Argento,but i find them to be totaly different in style and vision,the more i watch there movie's.It's no wonder Italian Horror is so brillant when it can churn out great master's of horror like these guy's,both have helped influnced a new genaration of horror director's.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 3/4/2008 8:05:12 PM >

"You listen to me now,i will find you and i will kill you!"

(in reply to siegfried)
Post #: 4
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 4/4/2008 7:23:58 PM   
Dr Lenera

Ah,Mario Bava,the other master of Italian horror [although I might consider Lucio Fulci one too.......].   Considered starting a thread about Bava myself after the success of fhe Argento one,but I've been beaten to it!

I've got quite a few of Bava's films,I have a R1 boxset with Kill Baby Kill,Blood And Black Lace,Black Sabbath and The Whip And The Body,plus Lisa And The Devil,and then some others such as Black Sunday on video,this thread has reminded me to replace them.  The man was an absolute genius,the way he made the most of tiny budgets  [for one historical drama he created ships out of Buitoni pasta!] ,his gorgeous use of colour  [Argento's Inferno,which Bava supposedly worked on,is extremely Bava-like in it's look and feel],and his talent for creating fear  [well evidenced in The Whip And The Body and Black Sabbath].

With The Girl Who Knew Too Much and Blood And Black Lace he originated the Giallo which Argento later took to greater levels,yet he was a slightly more diverse director than Argento,he made more different sorts of horror movies and thrillers,and also made historical actioners,some very 60s spoofy thrillers and even a sex comedy [called Four Times In One Night!].   His films were sometimes very extreme for the time and he was constantly battling the censors although they probably seem a little tame now. 

Although critics rarely took his films seriously and they were often released chopped up and with different music scores,he was extrmely influential.  Planet Of The Vampires influenced Alien,Bay Of Blood influenced the proliferation of American slasher movies in the late 70s/late 80s especially the Friday The 13th series,Blood And Black Lace heavily influenced Argento  [try and see this one Bill,you're see what I mean!!],Sleepy Hollow had a whole Bava feel to it,copied images from Black Sunday and really is less like a Hammer film and more like a Bava one.....the list is very long.

Favourite Bava movies include The Whip And The Body, involving a sadomasochistic relationship that carries on beyond the grave,that was banned in some places when it came but is actually very lush and romantic as well as being scary,Lisa And The Devil,a really wierd and morbid but beautiful story of passion,intrigue,necrophilia [see what I mean,pushing boundaries!] and the Devil that makes little sense but it doesn't matter,and Shock,a scary ghost story that has a solid plot for once  [plotting was not Bava's strong point although I don't mind!] and has a stunning performance from Argento's ex-muse Daria Nicolodi.

< Message edited by Dr Lenera -- 4/4/2008 7:25:45 PM >

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 5
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 4/4/2008 8:07:09 PM   
evil bill

I posted this a while back on the Weird/Strange thread,but it belong's here too,as this is another movie of Bavas that has infulenced Wes Craven.s Last House On The Left and Taratinos recent Death Proof.

Just got it on DVD from Amazon USA region1,and what a hidden gem this is a low budget masterpiece from one of the true greats of cinema.Great acting and lots of close ups but with style,it's subtitled but what a great story.It's about 3 criminals that after a failed robbery take a young woman a sick child and a middle aged man hostage after stealing there car.It plies on the tension,as we discover these criminals have no respect for life or care for there hostages in anyway.They are brutal,evil and devoid of any humanity,and as the unbearable ending will show this is a real shocker.Made in 1974 i get the feeling Last House On The Left was inspired by this movie,yet it pales in compassion.This is a road movie from hell with no let up in terror and I'm not giving away the ending,but it will not disappoint  my sick disturbed children

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 6
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 4/4/2008 8:12:31 PM   
Dr Lenera

That's one I haven't seen,sounds like a bit of a departure from Bava's usual style.  I'm pretty sure there's a DVD which features two different versions with differing scenes,score,etc.   Think that's gonna be my next DVD to buy...........

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 7
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 4/4/2008 8:47:40 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dr Lenera

That's one I haven't seen,sounds like a bit of a departure from Bava's usual style.  I'm pretty sure there's a DVD which features two different versions with differing scenes,score,etc.   Think that's gonna be my next DVD to buy...........

Yes it is a depature from his usual but well worth getting mate
You should drop into this thread http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=1100947 there's plenty of Italian Horror and other movie's of the extreme kind i think you'll love,And Luci Fulci's The Beyond etc have a lot of fan's on this thread.

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 8
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 4/4/2008 9:32:12 PM   
siegfried

Thanks for all of the suggestions. As I said in my initiial post I'm pretty much of a newcomer to Bava's work, but I've been mightily impressed with what I've seen so far.
Fortunately, quite a number of his films are available here, and I've also just come across a boxed set of Dario Argento's films as well, so I've got some fun evenings ahead.

"Premeditated murder is one thing, but I will not have lying in this house."

Marriage is one of those things that is best gotten over with in youth - like chicken pox.

Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 9
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 6/4/2008 11:45:30 AM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: siegfried

Thanks for all of the suggestions. As I said in my initiial post I'm pretty much of a newcomer to Bava's work, but I've been mightily impressed with what I've seen so far.
Fortunately, quite a number of his films are available here, and I've also just come across a boxed set of Dario Argento's films as well, so I've got some fun evenings ahead.

If you can get it,go for Lucio Fulci THE BEYOND,it's his best and a classic gothic Horror movie,very gory too.Most of the Dario Argento box set's are pretty desent collections of his classic movies,don't forget to post some reviews of the one's you watch.Beyond The Door 2,Bay Of Blood and Curse Of The Dead are other Mario Bava movie's worth a viewing,so do have nightmare's and ENJOY!!!

(in reply to siegfried)
Post #: 10
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 25/3/2009 9:36:17 PM   
TheGodfather

Watched tonight:
I Tre Volti Della Paura (Black Sabbath aka The Three Faces of Fear)
The second film from the Mario Bava vol. 1 box that I watched is a film in wich 3 short stories are made into one film. They are all completely different stories but with more or less the same themes (ghost stories and the supernatural things of life).
The Telephone was really thrilling but ended somewhat dissapointed.The Wurdalak was more of a conventional vampire/zombie horror that dragged on for just a bit too long.  A Drop Of Water was absolutely the best of the 3. Really intense and actually frightening. Marvellous.
As a whole I really liked it and with the 90 minutes running time it was just long enough. After Black Sunday, this was another good movie from the Mario Bava box.

7,7/10

Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 11
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 26/3/2009 7:16:14 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGodfather

Watched tonight:
The second film from the Mario Bava vol. 1 box that I watched is a film in wich 3 short stories are made into one film. They are all completely different stories but with more or less the same themes (ghost stories and the supernatural things of life).
The Telephone was really thrilling but ended somewhat dissapointed.The Wurdalak was more of a conventional vampire/zombie horror that dragged on for just a bit too long.  A Drop Of Water was absolutely the best of the 3. Really intense and actually frightening. Marvellous.
As a whole I really liked it and with the 90 minutes running time it was just long enough. After Black Sunday, this was another good movie from the Mario Bava box.

7,7/10

A most excellent box set,i'm waiting for vol 2 to arrive soon,on it is ;Lisa And The Devil.House Of Exorcism,Bay Of Blood,Baron Blood,Kidnapped,Roy Colt And Winchester Jack,Five Dolls For An August Moon,Four Times That night..

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 12
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 27/3/2009 7:58:04 PM   
TheGodfather

I bought vol. 2 almost right after I got vol. 1, even before I had watched one movie of the vol. 1 box 

Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 13
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 29/3/2009 12:52:26 PM   
Dr Lenera

All the movies on those two sets are pretty good with the possible exception of Roy Colt,which is an average western,ok but lacking in the Bava style.  A shame that two of Bava's best films,The Whip And The Body and Blood and Black Lace,are not included in either of the sets as they are both really important films in his career especially Blood And Black Lace which pretty much introduced the Giallo.

Post #: 14
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 31/10/2009 3:09:07 PM   
evil bill

quote:

BLACK SUNDAY
In 1630 Princess Asa is killed on the orders of her brother, for being a witch. 200 years later, two doctors Andre and Thomas are travelling through the village where it all happened. They find the crypt where Asa was buried and when Thomas is attacked by a large bat, the blood drips into Asa's tomb and brings her back to life. Summoning her dead lover Igor, she sets out to wreak revenge on the descendents of her executors and possess her identical twin Katia, whom Andre has fallen in love with.......

Although this was not quite the first Italian horror movie, it was the first one that was a big international success and was a really impressive directorial debut from Mario Bava. Although it seems perhaps a little tame now, it ran into a lot of censor trouble at the time of it's release 1960 and was actually banned in the UK for 8 years. Even after then it was cut.

The film is very reminiscent of a Universal studios horror movie in it's style and feel, and has an incredible dark fairy tale feeling, with tons of fog and model scenery put to great use [Bava would become a master at making the most of small budgets] , but of course no Universal film opened with a woman having a mask with spikes on the inside hammered onto her face! This shocking scene still packs a punch, and later on we get to see a stake hammered into an eye [one of several interesting variants has on traditional vampire lore], but some of the best bits of the film are actually non-violent.

Asa's vampiric lover rising from the grave is one of the best tomb risings ever seen, with creepy lighting and loud sound effects-it's really effective and still maybe a little scary, while Katia's first appearance beside the crypt, accompanied by two dogs, is a really beautiful image. With scenes like this, you can tell Bava had been a painter. Other sequences are more surreal,such as the two main villains stepping out of a fireplace, in fact some of the events in the film are quite random,but this would be something viewers of Italian horror would have to get used to! The same can be said for it's star Barbara Steele, who while maybe not the best actress is nonetheless really effective in her dual role, and who would be typecast forever afterwards.

Black Sunday is a little stilted at times and in terms of plot it probably seemed old hat even in 1960. I think some of Bava's later work was more better and more interesting. Nonetheless, this is a still a classic of the genre, poetic and vivid, and is essential viewing for horror fans.

Great review,i must get round to watching it again along with the rest iof the collection.

Post #: 15
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 21/7/2010 7:39:20 PM   
evil bill

Time for another review as Bay Of Blood 1971 is coming to Blu Ray.
Twitch Of The Death Nerve 1971
aka  Bay Of Blood

An elderly heiress Countless Federica is killed by her husband Frank Ventura who wants control of her fortunes. What ensues is an all-out murder spree as relatives and friends attempt to reduce the inheritance playing field, complicated by some teenagers who decide to camp out in a dilapidated building on the estate.

This Classic horror movie contains some of Bava's finest work as well as some the most innovative gore effects of the 70's.You'll see things that countless horror films have stolen from this master class in horror,but never bettered.Bava show's how ahead of the curve he was in tackling the Slasher/Giallo genre,and what a unique style he had,only Argento has come close. Mario Bava include's all ye old favorite Giallo elements,from black gloved killers to an array of odd characters, all the way to an amazingly crazy,complicated plot.And of course plenty of bloody murders using an array of weapon's from axes,to a spear through a lovemaking couple and an excellent scene that sees someone skewered to a wall.Their deaths are so gruesome and so sudden and unexpected that the fact we know little about them hardly matters. It hardly matters because the killings aren't being made by a single killer with a singular reason but by several killers, whom all have a confusing number of reasons,but mainly greed.As the film move's on the killers also become victims themselves,not knowing who the other killers are.This is where the dark humor we know so well come's in,yet because it's so gruesome you'll find it hard to chuckle in this never ending succession of blood and violence,The bay itself looks great and works well as a location for the savagery, while the decors of the character's homes are elaborately Gothic.But due to it's low budget,the interiors of Countless Federica's home where shot at a favorite villa of director Bava and the interiors of Frank Ventura's country house were shot at a summer home of the producer.This grisly slasher should not be missed by any true horror/Slasher fan,it is beautifully filmed,full of great images and violent for it's time.

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 16
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 21/7/2010 8:24:56 PM   
Dr Lenera

Damn it you beat me to it mate  and that was the first one of my upcoming Bava reviews I was going to do lol!  Great review though, watching it again myself it's amazing how many films have taken bits from it, especially the Friday The 13th series.

< Message edited by Dr Lenera -- 21/7/2010 8:25:50 PM >

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 17
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 21/7/2010 9:21:47 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

quote:

Watched tonight:

7,7/10
I watched that yesterday.
I'd say The Telephone is great in its absence of supernatural elements and the plot, while a bit dumb, is extremely ironic. The Wurdalak is a highlight of paranoia, superbly shot. A Drop of Water works really well because it's so short, but it was my least favourite of the 3, actually. I love the Karloff inserts, so the whole thing got an 8 from me, which translates to very good/great.

quote:

jamesbondguy:
Miles is clearly the finest film theorist of his generation

quote:

Deviation:
if it isn't ham, I'll eat a living pig.

Post #: 18
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 8:32:16 AM   
Dr Lenera

Drop Of Water was my favourite part and rather scared me when I first saw the US version of the film many years ago.

(in reply to Miles Messervy 007)
Post #: 19
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 6:59:00 PM   
evil bill

quote:

Damn it you beat me to it mate  and that was the first one of my upcoming Bava reviews I was going to do lol!  Great review though, watching it again myself it's amazing how many films have taken bits from it, especially the Friday The 13th series.

Go ahead post your review to,it was your idea to get this thread off it's knees,all i did was seach for it and post the first of a few i have in my head,after i rewatch of course Black Sabbath and Kill Baby Kill.

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 20
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 7:02:49 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

quote:

Watched tonight:

7,7/10
I watched that yesterday.
I'd say The Telephone is great in its absence of supernatural elements and the plot, while a bit dumb, is extremely ironic. The Wurdalak is a highlight of paranoia, superbly shot. A Drop of Water works really well because it's so short, but it was my least favourite of the 3, actually. I love the Karloff inserts, so the whole thing got an 8 from me, which translates to very good/great.

Took you a while getting round to it mate,but glad you are getting into Italian Horror,there's noting like it and Bava is one of the best,only Argento come's close to this guy.If you can get round to posting a review or two,short or long it would help keep this thread from disappearing for another year or two.

Post #: 21
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 8:06:17 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

I've seen 4 Argentos and 2 Bavas now, so Fulci is next for me. I like the genre quite a lot so far 

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 22
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 8:12:48 PM   
evil bill

quote:

I've seen 4 Argentos and 2 Bavas now, so Fulci is next for me. I like the genre quite a lot so far 

Well for a bit of help in your choices try
LUCIO FULCI The Godfather of Gore.Thread.
http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=1874398

< Message edited by evil bill -- 22/7/2010 8:13:53 PM >

Post #: 23
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 9:45:24 PM   
Dr Lenera

quote:

ORIGINAL: evil bill

quote:

Go ahead post your review to,it was your idea to get this thread off it's knees,all i did was seach for it and post the first of a few i have in my head,after i rewatch of course Black Sabbath and Kill Baby Kill.

Well what I aim to do is watch a Bava film and do a review every two weeks, I'm a disorganised kind of guy with this sort of thing and have trouble even keeping to my 'one Universal horror review a week' on the Golden Oldies [and most of thse reviews are relatively short] which was my aim, so I think one Bava every two weeks is do-able!  This means you'll probably do three reviews in the time it takes me to do one!  Hopefully we can keep this going this time though like the Argento and Fulci threads

< Message edited by Dr Lenera -- 23/7/2010 8:38:43 AM >

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 24
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 22/7/2010 10:30:30 PM   
demoncleaner

A baddly dubbed Michel Piccoli and Terry Thomas.  

Diabolik, the franchise that never was. 

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 25
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 23/7/2010 8:38:46 AM   
Miles Messervy 007

quote:

ORIGINAL: evil bill

quote:

Well for a bit of help in your choices try
LUCIO FULCI The Godfather of Gore.Thread.
http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=1874398

I'll bear that thread in mind I plan to start with Lizard in Woman's Skin.

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 26
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 24/7/2010 6:56:36 PM   
Dr Lenera

Cool, most people start with Fulci's Zombie films, Lizard is pretty good though.  Would love to read your thoughts when you've seen it on the Fulci thread!

Post #: 27
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 24/7/2010 6:58:48 PM   
Dr Lenera

quote:

ORIGINAL: demoncleaner

A baddly dubbed Michel Piccoli and Terry Thomas.  

Diabolik, the franchise that never was. 

Diabolik is insane fun, I wish Bava had made more films of this this type! Definately one I'm going to revisit so I can review it.

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 28
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 24/7/2010 9:42:56 PM   
Miles Messervy 007

quote:

Cool, most people start with Fulci's Zombie films, Lizard is pretty good though.  Would love to read your thoughts when you've seen it on the Fulci thread!
Pinky swear, I will. I prefer "natural" horror to supernatural but the Zombie films look crazy/great too.

quote:

jamesbondguy:

quote:

Deviation:

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 29
RE: Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror - 25/7/2010 4:04:28 PM   
Dr Lenera

I know Evil Bill is going to add his own thoughts on this classic, but I thought I'd start my own reviews off with a [hopefully] improved review of Black Sunday, as I figured I could do a bit better now!  So I have deleted my previous review of it.

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> Mario Bava - Master Of Italian Horror Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI