Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 14/8/2008 2:52:52 PM   
Sally_Ragdoll

The song isn't available.
I dont think its even properly recorded. It was made exclusively for the show.
However there are rumours of there being a GG Sountrack, so I hope it's on that...

*The Aerosmith Chick*

(in reply to Jessica_ca_ca_ca)
Post #: 31
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 17/8/2008 8:28:10 PM   
matthewforan

So a pretty good first season, Chuck is without doubt the best character. I worried because I missed the last 2 epiosdes because I was away, just thankful for ITV's website. The next season will be very make or break for it as it does seem like a programme that'll get very samey

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Sally_Ragdoll)
Post #: 32
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 6/9/2008 11:35:24 PM   
elfzooey

Anyone seen the first episode of the 2nd season? Pretty funny and entertaning. Also what do people make of Blaire and her new lover? haha

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always give what you've always had"

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 33
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 6/9/2008 11:50:23 PM   
Sally_Ragdoll

It could only happen to Blair, couldn't it? 

*The Aerosmith Chick*

(in reply to elfzooey)
Post #: 34
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 6/9/2008 11:59:29 PM   
matthewforan

Anyone know when it restarts on ITV2?

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 35
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 7/9/2008 12:23:34 AM   
elfzooey

Dont have a clue, hopefully sometime during this month but i doubt it. The 1st episode is all over the net though if you cannot wait. I couldn't lol.

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always give what you've always had"

Post #: 36
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 7/9/2008 1:47:33 PM   
Sally_Ragdoll

January, I think 

*The Aerosmith Chick*

(in reply to elfzooey)
Post #: 37
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 10/9/2008 4:06:17 PM   
elfzooey

Anyone seen the second episode? You gotta love Blair "Revenge is so twelve hours ago" haha

Post #: 38
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 10/9/2008 8:53:37 PM   
Sally_Ragdoll

Yeah, it's pretty amusing.
Although that british accent is really starting to piss me off. Does ANYONE actually speak like that?!

My two fave quotes so far:

"Mother-Chucker" and "Chuck Bass-tard"

*The Aerosmith Chick*

(in reply to elfzooey)
Post #: 39
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 11/9/2008 12:34:25 AM   
elfzooey

Yeh i know what you mean! That accent is soooo fake its untrue. Haha yeh thoes made me chuckle . Getting exciting already with Nate and the milf and its only the second episode!

Post #: 40
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 11/9/2008 5:36:33 PM   
Zaphod121

Haven't seen the second ep yet but the first one was really good. I love this show, it's good fun glossy entertainment Though that British accent was fucking AWFUL!

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to elfzooey)
Post #: 41
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 3:07:48 PM   
Stillwater

Bumping this up to the front page in eager anticipation of the new series starting hopefully soon on ITV2 (ive already watched in US speed but looking forward to seeing it again on ITV2)

Forum Innuendo Champion 2009

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 42
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 3:33:51 PM   
mustbebunnies

i knew there mustve been a thread when i posted, obv i did miss it, doh! im gonna try and finish season one over the next few days then come back, in case of any spoilers!

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 43
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 3:40:33 PM   
Stillwater

Good thinking bunnies. Im looking for some GG chat, not enough watchers on the forum!

Oh if your looking for a thread in future, just use the search box at the very bottom of the page. I just entered 'gossip' to find this one.

"great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love..."

" There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries "

(in reply to mustbebunnies)
Post #: 44
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 3:48:03 PM   
Captain Black

You are aware of this thread, right? 

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=920733

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 45
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 3:53:54 PM   
mustbebunnies

im sorry, my brain is still clogged with christmas cake and booze. I can only plead for your forgiveness... and maybe put my glasses on..

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 46
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 4:11:12 PM   
Zaphod121

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

I don't anyone really is to be honest, especially newbies.

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 47
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/1/2009 6:25:56 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

honestly? Had no idea. My new information for today

Post #: 48
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 8/1/2009 9:07:59 PM   
mustbebunnies

well, i have just finished the first series, and cant wait for the second! Although I think it could've done with a more dramatic cliff hanger to end the series, im still hooked. Im still not sure if I liked Michelle Tratchenberg as Georgie though- it wasnt a badly acted part or anything, I just think she looks very young compared to the others. Maybe thats because I'll always see her as Dawn though!

Also, she may be a massive bitch, but you've got to love Blair-so much more fun than whiny Serena!

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 49
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 8/1/2009 9:15:23 PM   
matthewforan

Second season starts at the end of the month looking forward to it got my sister the first season for Christmas so her and I watched some of the episodes I stand by my comment that Chuck Bass is one of the best characters in a while

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 50
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 8/1/2009 11:37:12 PM   
Stillwater

quote:

ORIGINAL: mustbebunnies

well, i have just finished the first series, and cant wait for the second! Although I think it could've done with a more dramatic cliff hanger to end the series, im still hooked. Im still not sure if I liked Michelle Tratchenberg as Georgie though- it wasnt a badly acted part or anything, I just think she looks very young compared to the others. Maybe thats because I'll always see her as Dawn though!

Also, she may be a massive bitch, but you've got to love Blair-so much more fun than whiny Serena!

Im pretty sure they had to cut it short because of the writers strike, which may explain the lack of a decent finale. 

Blair is definitely my favourite character, along with chuck.  I fail to understand how anyone can prefer the whiny serena and dan over the awesomeness of blair and chuck.

I wasnt a big fan of Georgina either, but I think thats more to do with the fact that the storyline ended pretty badly coz of the strike.  Ive heard rumours that she will appear again in the future so we will see how they do that.

Post #: 51
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 20/1/2009 3:55:25 PM   
Stillwater

I think the second season starts on ITV2 tomorrow (weds) night.  Having watched it online, as good as season 1 is, season 2 is even better.  Im looking forward to re-watching it

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 52
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 20/1/2009 4:37:35 PM   
mustbebunnies

im looking forward to tomorrow (yes, my life is that slow at the moment..). Wednesdays have felt a bit empty since Heroes stopped, glad GG will be there to fill the gap!

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 53
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 21/1/2009 10:17:59 PM   
matthewforan

Well that was a fine start to the new season just a setup episode really nothing special but bring on the Bass is all i'm gonna say.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 54
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 26/1/2009 4:50:15 PM   
mustbebunnies

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

Well that was a fine start to the new season just a setup episode really nothing special but bring on the Bass is all i'm gonna say.

seconded!

Not a bad setup episode, glad they kept it quite light. The only thing that bothered me slightly was getting serena and dan back together straight away, as i wouldnt be surprised if they 'break up' again in a few episodes time. Could have been interesting to see how Serena coped with Dans new found success with the ladies back in Manhattan.

Post #: 55
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 29/1/2009 10:14:52 PM   
matthewforan

Well last nights episode was a bit of a downer not really anything different from last week. Can't really say I enjoyed last nights episode but I'll be tuning in next week anyway.

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 56
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 30/1/2009 4:22:31 PM   
mustbebunnies

Arrgh! I knew they'd carry on the Serena/Dan will they/wont they thing!  it feels like its gonna take a few eps for the series to really hit its stride. Give Blair someone decent to bitch at dammit!

Post #: 57
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 31/1/2009 3:25:38 PM   
Stillwater

Dnt worry guys, once they head back to Manhatten its all gets better.

Dan and Serena will always be annoying though.

Post #: 58
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 4/2/2009 9:55:42 PM   
matthewforan

Well Stillwater when you're right you're right a very good episode tonight, very enjoyable although not as funny as the two previous it was a big step forward for the series.

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Stillwater)
Post #: 59
RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed - 5/2/2009 5:14:30 PM   
mustbebunnies

for those who havent seen it, i think we should have a bet on how long D and S manage to stay apart. Im giving it 3 episodes...i realise that now ive said it ill prob be proved very wrong....

i felt sorry for the poor lord..

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Gossip Girl - ITV2 Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI