Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 13/4/2008 5:13:45 PM   
Elliot T.

More importantly, who even watches TV anymore?

< Message edited by Elliot T. -- 13/4/2008 5:14:04 PM >

LAST 5 FILMS WATCHED

Le Mepris (Godard) 8
Vivre sa vie (Godard) 10
El Bano del Papa (Charlone) 5
Viridiana (Bunuel) 9
The Wicker Man (Hardy) 8

(in reply to beefa1979)
Post #: 511
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 13/4/2008 8:05:04 PM   
middleburn

Evidently you, judging by your sig.

Well...that was fun

(in reply to Elliot T.)
Post #: 512
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 14/4/2008 12:14:23 AM   
bdnoyes

We watch Judd Apatow take over the comedy universe with his merry gang of buffoons, and it is funny... I guess. The fact is that he cut his teeth on the greatest comedy ever, "The Larry Sanders Show". Six seasons without a speck of quality loss from beginning to end. The smartist and  the best acted series I have ever seen. Without this show HBO would not be producing the likes of "Deadwood" and "The Wire", thank you Larry and Artie.

(in reply to mfj fratelli)
Post #: 513
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 14/4/2008 3:03:20 AM   
mfj fratelli

quote:

ORIGINAL: bdnoyes

We watch Judd Apatow take over the comedy universe with his merry gang of buffoons, and it is funny... I guess. The fact is that he cut his teeth on the greatest comedy ever, "The Larry Sanders Show".

He also played quite a hefty role in the production of television's best 'Dramedy', Freaks & Geeks. Not to mention his contributions to an underrated sketch comedy - The Ben Stiller Show, and an overlooked addition to the genre of animated-satire - The Critic.

His movies are enjoyable, but his achievements in television are extraordinary.

The Wire is surely the best TV show ever broadcast in America. This claim isn't based on my having seen all the possible rivals for the title, but on the premise that no other program has ever done anything remotely like what this one does, namely to portray the social, political, and economic life of an American city with the scope, observational precision, and moral vision of great literature.

The Wire has never won an emmy? [It] deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature!

(in reply to bdnoyes)
Post #: 514
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 14/4/2008 3:55:26 PM   
jrdrake

¿What About "House"?

¿"Buffy" Number 2? That's Imposible.

I agree with the Simpsons, Lost, The Wire... But "Scrubs"... thats not fair.

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 515
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 14/4/2008 3:57:19 PM   
sportbilly71

Where the hell is 'Spooks'? Far more plausable than 24 and better acting. Regular fans are on edge every week due to the shows history of bumping off key characters (deep fat fryer anyone?) and clever coming attractions at the end of every episode. And don't forget the traditional end of season spectacular endings. Firefly - please. See the sci-fi geeks voted en-mass!

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 516
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 2:45:02 PM   
JamesMcManus1

Just watched another show of Angel on skyone so thought i'd post another min-review of what i saw.

It involved from what i can gather, some sort of a sort of 'messiah' called Jasmine who has a hold over everyone(women out of Firefly?).

It was actually fairly funny, it seems a lot better show than Buffy ever was. The effects again were surprisingly good and the acting was commendable(although the guy that plays Connor is still as wooden as a piece of 2x4).
The plot went around in a nice arch and i will probably tune in tomorrow for the next installment to see if it matches up to today's effort.

7/10

Sportbilly71 - 
quote:

Firefly - please. See the sci-fi geeks voted en-mass!

Coming from the person who has Darth Maul as there avatar...correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Star Wars part of the fantasy.sci-fi genre.

Sci-fi did recieve a large proportion of the vote where other genre's such as comedy lost out unfairly but still its a cracking genre full of quality programmes(Battlestar Galatica, Star Trek series and spin offs, Stargate sg-1)....think you need to watch a bit more of it my friend before casting such dispersions!

< Message edited by JamesMcManus1 -- 15/4/2008 2:47:03 PM >

www.off-the-ball.co.uk

Visit me!

(in reply to sportbilly71)
Post #: 517
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 6:32:09 PM   
sportbilly71

Empire wouldnt accept my avatar of Dennis Berkamp scoring against Argentina (greatest goal of all time) and Darth Maul was the best on offer. Nothing against Sci-Fi but I think a lot on the list have failed to sustain the quality that would warrant a top 50 spot. And I was hoping to ruffle some feathers to get some debate going if im honest!

(in reply to JamesMcManus1)
Post #: 518
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 6:39:22 PM   
ReginaS

Where is SUPERNATURAL?Sliders?House?

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 519
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 8:44:23 PM   
JamesMcManus1

Ahh rite...i kept having problems with my avatar so just gave up in the end!( that Dennis Bergkamp goal is one quality goal, but best ever....nope!)

As for stirring up debate...i've already been down that road my friend, and my views on Buffy are well known round these parts, i'd tread with caution if i were you, there can be quite a few fanatics of the worst shows on here!

I do agree on some of the top 50's unwarranted place though....Lost shouldn't be as high and neither should Heroes, just because they're recent and new they've been placed way too high than they're quality suggests.

Regina - I too share your pain wit concerns to Sliders...great show!

www.off-the-ball.co.uk

Visit me!

(in reply to ReginaS)
Post #: 520
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 10:19:19 PM   
theoriginalcynic

I like Sliders as much as the next guy or gal but Sliders over Buffy - you're crazzzyyyy james...

Post #: 521
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 15/4/2008 10:46:17 PM   
JamesMcManus1

Never said it was over Buffy, or that it should even be in the top 50, just meant to say that i thought it was a ruddy bloody good show. Would probably be in a top 100 mind you.

But each to their own i guess(see i too have learnt so be sit on the fence in an attempt to be another non-offensive dull forumite....see what the Buffy debate turned me into) Run now Sportbilly while you still can!

www.off-the-ball.co.uk

Visit me!

Post #: 522
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 16/4/2008 1:34:30 PM   
theoriginalcynic

Ha ha - share your opinions taht's what forums are for

Post #: 523
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 16/4/2008 3:31:21 PM   
chdx10

"tada tada tada tada boiiiinggggg"*

*That a pre-digested Twilight Zone score, for Buffy's and Angel's fans.

Post #: 524
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 16/4/2008 6:45:41 PM   
xirusplai

Hi, where is Northern Exposure? The best serie i've ever seen !!!

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 525
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 16/4/2008 7:47:04 PM   
Dave B

quote:

ORIGINAL: JamesMcManus1

As for stirring up debate...i've already been down that road my friend, and my views on Buffy are well known round these parts, i'd tread with caution if i were you, there can be quite a few fanatics of the worst shows on here!

No need to tread with caution. What needs to be done is for people to start making fair and well thought out criticisms of shows instead of attacking the fans. Then we could get some grown up discussion.

Hey, what's with the flying jerks?

Post #: 526
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 17/4/2008 9:50:36 AM   
kbrai

where in gods name is MASH.thats was the best ever

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 527
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 17/4/2008 5:47:51 PM   
sportbilly71

James, have you taken Helen's latest Sci-Fi Geek test yet? Spooky or what? If yes, what did you score? Not sure if I'll take the test - may not like the results!

Post #: 528
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 18/4/2008 2:42:52 AM   
tapeworm

Whoever voted on this either never watched television shows or were perfect idiots.

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 529
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 18/4/2008 11:03:53 AM   
kinge247

quote:

ORIGINAL: ascohen01

Is it just me ... has nobody else realised that the new Doctor Who is actually pants !!!!!
Really glad to see The Wire at no.8 - Everyone should be forced to watch this show

Damn you to hell. Its fucking brilliant. Far better written and executed than most of the shite on telly today.  Just wish Eccleston had done a few more series. Tennant is however excellent and we would not have had Torchwood either had it not come into existense. 
I am disappointed with some classic shows like Airwolf, Magnum, Knight Rider, The A-Team, and The Incredible Hulk not being voted for but thats the public for you, mostly sheep that all watch the same shit and have a general lack of imagination. Is is only fiction shows that could be voted for as Top Gear is by far the best thing on telly.

< Message edited by kinge247 -- 18/4/2008 11:06:40 AM >

(in reply to ascohen01)
Post #: 530
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 19/4/2008 3:09:41 AM   
Davechoc

Of course it's a popularity contest, a truly definitive list would have people who'd seen practically every tv show since the medium was invented voting, which clearly isn't practical...

All the same, it is a disappointingly predictable list, an odd mix of cultish British comedy (most of it deserving of a place) and slick American drama from the past decade or two. I'm surprised Six Feet Under is in there at all. In fact a lot of American shows these days seem essentially the same, basically revolving around dysfunctional families/people, except the location changes. They're all so superficial and hollow but tend to take themselves too seriously. And of course these days everything has to have some iffy subtext about terrorism in which tv scriptwriters can indulge themselves that they're providing some sort of profound mass therapy.

Heroes at number 15? On the Greatest Shows of All time? Really?? It had much promise and the sort of good-looking stars and budget to deliver, but it had such thin writing stretched agonisingly over 23 episodes (I'm talking series one here) and was so far up its own arse it forgot to actually be entertaining and fun. Ditto Lost at number 5 (!), a show even more portentous and prone to those terrible soft-rock sentimental moments than ruin almost every American show. And for my money Futurama is more endlessly inventive than the funny but derivative Family Guy - the only person who could come up with an animation that wasn't shamelessly copying the Simpsons was obviously Groening himself.

It's disappointing how recent most of the shows are too - I don't know that much tv from more than 20 years ago - and clearly neither do the voters - but surely there are classics out there that deserve recognition? What about I, Claudius? Or something current, such as the much under-rated Love Soup, a masterclass of acute comedy writing and observation with real heart which knocks spots off a lot of glossy American rubbish?

Tsk.

Post #: 531
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 22/4/2008 10:26:52 AM   
general mvkr

Lost is the best TVSHOW ever made and it's worth to be in number 5 or higher

(in reply to mfj fratelli)
Post #: 532
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 25/4/2008 7:52:42 PM   
crazy ben

They have 26 and 19 in the wrong places they should be a lot higher, but happy that lost was in the top 5 

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 533
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 29/4/2008 1:19:33 PM   
Professor Moriarty

What a let down, seems like most people who voted are under 20 and / or can only remember the last show they watched.  Equally biased, but with a bit wider scope here's my picks.  As Band of Brothers made the first list I'm going to include mini-series as well as series.

50. The A-Team - How can you have a list without this on
49. The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin  - Unique and brilliant
48. Shogun - Gripping James Clavell adaptation
47. Jackanory - For Kenneth Williams reading Agaton Sax
46. The Odd Couple - My first real introduction to US comedy
45. Nowhere Man - One of the great forgotten shows
44. Moonlighting - Sometimes, hard to get, but often brilliant
43. Brideshead Revisited - One of the great costume dramas
42. ER - Never saw that much of this series, but did like what I saw
41. Poirot - Not my favourite character, but I'm a sucker for the Art Deco
40. Steptoe and Son - Probably the best pathos comedy ever made
39. The X-Files - Got silly cos it didn't know when or how to end, but very, very good before that
38. Miami Vice - Probably the ultimate in style over substance, but what style it had
37. A Very Peculiar Practice - Surreal and very funny
36. Father Ted - Not a single slack episode
35. Twin Peaks - More style than substance, but still a worthy show
34. The Beiderbecke Affair etc. - Jazz cool
33. The Singing Detective - I didn't fully "get it" and there are more clues than solutions, but still great TV
32. The Avengers - Mad as a sack of stoats, but great fun
31. Grange Hill - I didn't watch later series, so I can't comment, but up to and around Zammo doing drugs this children's TV was doing better drama than adult equivalents
30. Sledgehammer - The perfect antidote to every 80s OTT cop show
29. Prime Suspect - If there had been some more made it would have been higher, great acting and series
28. The Simpsons - Some of the greatest TV made, and some of the most lacklustre too in later series.  The shark must have got dizzy and drowned its been jumped so many times
27. House - Probably my favourite show running now, we'll see how series 4 goes on
26. Star Trek - Some dodgy effects, but a real ground-breaking show (Note: one of my problems is that there was no wide story arc really, I'm gonna catch the revampled BSG someday as that might hit this mark)
25. Hill Street Blues - Police series that was so ahead of its time
24. 24 - Innovative and still enjoyable after 6 series
23. Blackadder - 3 of the funniest series of TV comedy ever made (and series 1)
22. Tales of the Unexpected - Classic opening credits and stories with a twist
21. The Likely Lads etc - Comedy classic of Bolam and Bewes
20. Mission : Impossible - Yeah it was a proper fun TV series with a cast till it became a Tom Cruise fest
19. From the Earth to the Moon - Man's greatest achievement documented on one of man's greatest TV series
18. Fawlty Towers
17. Deadwood - Just the 3 series, but better than anything from the West that went before it
16. Auf Wiedersehen Pet etc. - Peerless comedy and drama
15. Knowing Me, Knowing You... with Alan Partidge etc. - 3 very different, but equally enjoyable series of comedy gold moments
14. The Wire - I'm still only on series 3, but already one of my favourite TV shows ever
13. Sharpe - Let down by a few daft plots and a bigger budget would have helped, but rip-roaring fun
12. Buffy - It was good, but never all that great
11. The Professionals - Hard hitting and an all time fave
10. Minder - Formulaic, but what a brilliant formula!
9. The Twilight Zone - Some ideas were miss, but so many of them were bulls eye hits
8. Band of Brothers - One of the best miniseries ever
7. Cracker - Only let down by there not being enough made and the come-back one was comparitively weak
6. Columbo - Iconic TV detective the 70's stuff was never beaten
5. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes etc. - For those who say UK TV can't turn out the number of episodes that US TV does, 41 episodes and each a classic
4. Seinfeld - Most satisfyingly, consistently funny comedy
3. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Stunning high-point of TV adaptions
2. The Sopranos - HBO have written some crackers, but this was the best of their best.
1. The West Wing - Exceptionally high quality writing and acting every series.

(in reply to crazy ben)
Post #: 534
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 29/4/2008 5:42:42 PM   
mfj fratelli

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

What a let down, seems like most people who voted are under 20 and / or can only remember the last show they watched.  Equally biased, but with a bit wider scope here's my picks.  As Band of Brothers made the first list I'm going to include mini-series as well as series.

50. The A-Team - How can you have a list without this on
49. The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin  - Unique and brilliant
48. Shogun - Gripping James Clavell adaptation
47. Jackanory - For Kenneth Williams reading Agaton Sax
46. The Odd Couple - My first real introduction to US comedy
45. Nowhere Man - One of the great forgotten shows
44. Moonlighting - Sometimes, hard to get, but often brilliant
43. Brideshead Revisited - One of the great costume dramas
42. ER - Never saw that much of this series, but did like what I saw
41. Poirot - Not my favourite character, but I'm a sucker for the Art Deco
40. Steptoe and Son - Probably the best pathos comedy ever made
39. The X-Files - Got silly cos it didn't know when or how to end, but very, very good before that
38. Miami Vice - Probably the ultimate in style over substance, but what style it had
37. A Very Peculiar Practice - Surreal and very funny
36. Father Ted - Not a single slack episode
35. Twin Peaks - More style than substance, but still a worthy show
34. The Beiderbecke Affair etc. - Jazz cool
33. The Singing Detective - I didn't fully "get it" and there are more clues than solutions, but still great TV
32. The Avengers - Mad as a sack of stoats, but great fun
31. Grange Hill - I didn't watch later series, so I can't comment, but up to and around Zammo doing drugs this children's TV was doing better drama than adult equivalents
30. Sledgehammer - The perfect antidote to every 80s OTT cop show
29. Prime Suspect - If there had been some more made it would have been higher, great acting and series
28. The Simpsons - Some of the greatest TV made, and some of the most lacklustre too in later series.  The shark must have got dizzy and drowned its been jumped so many times
27. House - Probably my favourite show running now, we'll see how series 4 goes on
26. Star Trek - Some dodgy effects, but a real ground-breaking show (Note: one of my problems is that there was no wide story arc really, I'm gonna catch the revampled BSG someday as that might hit this mark)
25. Hill Street Blues - Police series that was so ahead of its time
24. 24 - Innovative and still enjoyable after 6 series
23. Blackadder - 3 of the funniest series of TV comedy ever made (and series 1)
22. Tales of the Unexpected - Classic opening credits and stories with a twist
21. The Likely Lads etc - Comedy classic of Bolam and Bewes
20. Mission : Impossible - Yeah it was a proper fun TV series with a cast till it became a Tom Cruise fest
19. From the Earth to the Moon - Man's greatest achievement documented on one of man's greatest TV series
18. Fawlty Towers
17. Deadwood - Just the 3 series, but better than anything from the West that went before it
16. Auf Wiedersehen Pet etc. - Peerless comedy and drama
15. Knowing Me, Knowing You... with Alan Partidge etc. - 3 very different, but equally enjoyable series of comedy gold moments
14. The Wire - I'm still only on series 3, but already one of my favourite TV shows ever
13. Sharpe - Let down by a few daft plots and a bigger budget would have helped, but rip-roaring fun
12. Buffy - It was good, but never all that great
11. The Professionals - Hard hitting and an all time fave
10. Minder - Formulaic, but what a brilliant formula!
9. The Twilight Zone - Some ideas were miss, but so many of them were bulls eye hits
8. Band of Brothers - One of the best miniseries ever
7. Cracker - Only let down by there not being enough made and the come-back one was comparitively weak
6. Columbo - Iconic TV detective the 70's stuff was never beaten
5. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes etc. - For those who say UK TV can't turn out the number of episodes that US TV does, 41 episodes and each a classic
4. Seinfeld - Most satisfyingly, consistently funny comedy
3. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Stunning high-point of TV adaptions
2. The Sopranos - HBO have written some crackers, but this was the best of their best.
1. The West Wing - Exceptionally high quality writing and acting every series.

You're already up to Season 3; yet you still can't put The Wire in your Top Ten? Pshaw! As far as I'm concerned The Wire betters everything else on the small screen; one could also argue that it even pips practically everything on the Silver Screen. 

You do have some really good programs listed ahead of it, but a few of the selections seem to have some negative comments, which makes me wonder why they got as high a ranking as they did.

The Wire is surely the best TV show ever broadcast in America. This claim isn't based on my having seen all the possible rivals for the title, but on the premise that no other program has ever done anything remotely like what this one does, namely to portray the social, political, and economic life of an American city with the scope, observational precision, and moral vision of great literature.

The Wire has never won an emmy? [It] deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature!

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 535
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 2/5/2008 5:49:43 PM   
the_flash27

Oh my god...Am I the only one that can recognize how bad the simpsons has gotten? I feel like I am the only sane person left in the television world...Let's think about this for a second. The old Simpsons used to have feelings...not just normal feelings but metaphors to bigger questions in life - like how do I stand up to my enemies? (the ep when they nelson beats up bart and he unites the other boys). These interpretations on life brought another dimension to the show, fantastic writing and directing -PERFECT TELEVISION. Now it relies on fucking slapstick humour and the script is oh so bad...watch an old episode then a new one - the difference is amazing. The new episodes are a disgrace - that's why Seinfeld will always be the best show ever, because it had the guts to leave on a high...The Simpsons is a joke - Anyone that can like the new ones I really feel sorry for, grow up...

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 536
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 5/5/2008 4:55:25 PM   
geekybandit

All I have to say about Futurama is that they made a mistake, they put 1999 - Present.  When they should've put 1999 - 2003 because that's when it ended.

(in reply to Art Vandelay)
Post #: 537
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 11/5/2008 8:00:43 AM   
P Money3137

It seems you all have your heads up your asses.  This is supposed to be the 50 greatest TV shows of ALL TIME.  Where the hell is M.A.S.H.?  Or have you fanboys been sooo busy watching contemporary crap like Prison Break, Lost and I'm sorry to say, Heroes and 24 to notice that you've left one of the greatest TV shows ever off the list.

Buffy, Friends, Lost, Heroes, Family Guy, Alias and 24 are all ranked WAY too high.  Prison Break shouldn't even be on the list.  Title itself suggests the gimmick the show is based on.  I love 24 and Heroes, but 24 is uneven at best and has become too predictable and Heroes has struggled mightily in the second season.  Both reasons they should have been knocked further down the list.

Friends should in no way ever be in front of Seinfeld.  And there is no way MASH isn't one of the 50 greatest shows if not in the top three.  You've got both Angel and Buffy on there -- David Simon's the WIRE is on there, where is his first foray into television, it's spiritual brother, Homicide: Life on the Street?

Twilight Zone? (the original)
All in the Family?
Andy Griffith and Honeymooners were probably better than a whole lot of the poppy crap that showed up on this list.  I'm sure there are tons of others I can't think of right now.

To sum up, you should probably change the name of your list to: The 50 Greatest TV Shows that WE'VE seen in our extremely limited view of Television History.

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 538
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 11/5/2008 11:27:26 PM   
middleburn

quote:

ORIGINAL: tapeworm

Whoever voted on this either never watched television shows or were perfect idiots.

Ladies and Gentlemen: the real idiot, a "noob" trying to flame an entire forum

Well...that was fun

(in reply to tapeworm)
Post #: 539
RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time - 24/5/2008 2:07:28 PM   
DixieChick10

Hey, at least Buffy got recognised. What about Bones or Criminal Minds? In my opinion they are a lot better and less sicker than Dexter but didn't get mentioned.

AND NO MENTION OF HOUSE! OMG, that was the biggest shocker for me. One of hte best TV shows out there after CM and Bones of course.

(in reply to James Dyer)
Post #: 540
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: The 50 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI