Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Apprentice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Apprentice Page: <<   < prev  121 122 123 124 [125]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Apprentice - 15/7/2013 8:22:52 PM   
fuzzy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ref

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kami89

This is the first time in quite a few years where there isn't anyone left that I actually want to win, it's just become a case of who I'd least hate winning, which is probably Neil.

No chance. His beard is fucking ridiculous.

He's finally got it sorted!

Here's hoping he does well in the future though, he seemed the only one who had any sense. And what the hell was with Jordan and 'his' business plan?! My annoyance with his and Neil's business plans is that the contestants were vetted, so the producers and Sugar already knew their plans. So why the hell did they choose them both, when their plans were rubbish?! It (again) was all about the drama rather than the brains

Couldn't agree more. It's really pissed me off this year, why is Sugar and co. kicking off about the plans now? they've known about them from week one and the producers even longer. This is where the show has really gone downhill, by going down the business partner route and still keeping the 'apprentice' tasks gives false hope to those like Neil who'd be a front runner in previous years. Also keeping the entertaining candidates in spite of their business plans (Alex) is just stringing the poor bastard along, and descends into x-factor territory.

The two finalists are proof that the format doesn't work. They've been shit for a fair chunk of the process, but had an ok last couple of weeks, and their business plans are sound enough, so they're in. Total farce. They should go back to the original format or tailor the tasks to be more about being Sugar's business partner and less about being his office gopher.

< Message edited by fuzzy -- 15/7/2013 8:24:16 PM >

(in reply to Ref)
Post #: 3721
RE: The Apprentice - 17/7/2013 8:32:32 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Bugger. It started at 8 did it? Not that I really give a damn who wins.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 3722
RE: The Apprentice - 17/7/2013 8:33:56 PM   
Hobbitonlass

You haven't missed much apart from some cringing moments and badly thought out ideas....

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 3723
RE: The Apprentice - 17/7/2013 8:40:53 PM   
deniseA

I didn't realise it started at eight either. I also don't give a damn who wins. I might catch the missed 40 minutes at some point. Or not.

< Message edited by deniseA -- 17/7/2013 8:41:08 PM >

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 3724
RE: The Apprentice - 18/7/2013 11:14:46 AM   
blackduck

so the least annoying of the two won...yay I guess....

How can someone spend so long soming up with a buiness plan and not have a name for thier company? still at least no having a name was better than Niks..

I am but an egg.

(in reply to deniseA)
Post #: 3725
Page:   <<   < prev  121 122 123 124 [125]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: The Apprentice Page: <<   < prev  121 122 123 124 [125]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI