Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Taccone Is Chaka In Land Of The Lost

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Taccone Is Chaka In Land Of The Lost Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Taccone Is Chaka In Land Of The Lost - 7/3/2008 4:31:46 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 7/3/2008 4:31:46 PM   
dunkah

If memory serves me well, on the jay and Silent Bob Strike Back commentary, Kevin Smith said that Ferrell's character was named after the three main characters in Land Of the Lost - Marshall, Will And Holly. There you go fact fans, you CAN take something from a Kevin Smith audio track.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Do Land of the Giants instead - 7/3/2008 5:59:41 PM   
Taz69

By the sounds of this it does feel it'll be on the Semi-Pro side instead of Anchorman side of Will Ferrell comedies, meaning - oh dear.

Post #: 3
Bubble Boy - 7/3/2008 7:36:42 PM   
Glass3005

If anyone's seen the under-rated, under-seen early Jake Gyllenhaal comedy Bubble Boy (Empire: give me a job!), you'd have at least heard of Land of the Lost (it's the show Jake and the love of his life gain an initial bond over).

From what I understand, it's a group of people end up trapped in a lost world. But the original series looked fake. Which was the point, apparently. TO WIKIPEDIA!

Post #: 4
- 8/3/2008 7:54:53 AM   
Peter A. Quinn

Mr. Richards, how can you say you've never heard of Land of the Lost?!? It was a perrenial Saturday morning TV favourite here in Australia. The part of Chaka was played by Ron Howard's brother Clint.

Post #: 5
RE: - 8/3/2008 12:17:19 PM   
dunkah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter A. Quinn

Mr. Richards, how can you say you've never heard of Land of the Lost?!? It was a perrenial Saturday morning TV favourite here in Australia. The part of Chaka was played by Ron Howard's brother Clint.

I thought that too when I saw that pic, but apparently Cha-ka was played by one Phillip Paley. Thank you IMDB, we'll never forget you and the Carte Blanche for anality that you provide us with so freely!!

(in reply to Peter A. Quinn)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Taccone Is Chaka In Land Of The Lost Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI