Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - 25/5/2008 11:13:48 PM   
VincentHanna

New Terminator Salvation site live with the first pic that Chris66 has linked to above, along with a bit of writing from McG.

http://rss.warnerbros.com/terminatorsalvation/

No one's listening to you. If you wanna complain, write it on a piece of paper. And shove it up your ass.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 121
RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - 3/6/2008 10:30:42 PM   
Chris66

There is a new update on the offical website:
http://rss.warnerbros.com/terminatorsalvation/

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. When it comes to killing Nazis... I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. Your status as a Nazi killer is... still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro... '"

(in reply to VincentHanna)
Post #: 122
Terminator - it's official - 17/6/2008 8:06:44 PM   
Tech_Noir

I'm now officially convinced that T3 was a comedy. CLICKY.

(in reply to Chris66)
Post #: 123
RE: Terminator - it's official - 18/6/2008 9:42:15 AM   
shool

Oh my word!!

Can see why it was deleted. All they need to do now is delete most of the other scenes too.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 124
RE: Terminator - it's official - 18/6/2008 9:48:01 AM   
Beno

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

I'm now officially convinced that T3 was a comedy. CLICKY.

It never was a "deleted scene" it was always just a piss take of self that was put on the DVD.

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 125
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 9:21:12 AM   
Ghidorah

Here is the description of the teaser.

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2008/2008-06-20-b.htm

It opens with footage of people out in every day life. Christian Bale voiceovers something like: "I always knew it happen"...

Than a pause...

"They told me I could stop it."

The same people begin looking to the sky....

"That I could save us".

Looks of horror come across their faces as he says,

"They were wrong".

Music rises as we cut to black for a second. The Terminator theme starts, with the duh duh, duh, duh, duh.

NEXT SUMMER appears on the screen...

We get a quick shot looking out over a sunny desert, and then a shot of Bale, in badass commando uniform and very recognizably the same guy who plays Batman, being lowered into a huge bunker of weapons.

THE FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE

rolls across, and we get mixed clips from inside one of the survivor bunkers as seen in Terminator 1 - but they look more concentration campish; very crowded, shots of Bale walking with a large crowd. And then the word...

BEGINS.

The music quickly rises as we get shot of a huge truck racing down a high way, a shot or two of a helicopter flying mixed with more close ups of the actors when Bale whispers, "They're coming".

It all goes quiet.

Massive drums blare the beginning of the theme (again) but this time much louder, more pumped up, as we get a metallic silver T that morphs into a 4.

We then get the big money shot of the trailer. Its Bale on a motorcycle with some girl on the back. They speed through a door of what looks like a warehouse toward us. As soon as they pass the screen, a huge terminator on wheels, a lot like the one they battle in the first one, smashes through the wall, chasing them. It looks awesome.

It then says:

Memorial Day 2009.

It's attach to The Dark Knight.

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 126
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 9:38:52 AM   
CORLEONE

When is this teaser going to be available for viewing? I got excited just reading the description!

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 127
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 7:11:35 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: CORLEONE

When is this teaser going to be available for viewing? I got excited just reading the description!

It should be attach to the US release of the Dark Knight. That would be the 18th.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 128
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 7:46:17 PM   
Halloweenfreak

I thin kthe film is gonna be freakin awesome I mean Christian Bale & Josh Brolin its gonna be fantastic hopefull Arnie will have a cameo or something or at least have a poster or something of him as the governour that would be so funny

"I met this 6 year old child with this blank, pale emtionless face and the blackest eyes...the Devils eyes"- Dr.Loomis 'Halloween'

"These are the eyes of a Psychopath"

Whoa Dream Big- Juno

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 129
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 7:56:54 PM   
Stewie_Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: CORLEONE

Didn't they start shooting last month?. How could they possibly have enough footage ready for a trailer?.

Welcome to Sesame Street, kids. Today's word is "Expiation"

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 130
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 8:06:33 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Halloweenfreak

I thin kthe film is gonna be freakin awesome I mean Christian Bale & Josh Brolin its gonna be fantastic hopefull Arnie will have a cameo or something or at least have a poster or something of him as the governour that would be so funny

Terminator 4 has a lot of work to do to recover from Terminator 3. It doesn't help when the T 600 are giants and the rumour about the ending. The description of the trailer has led me to believe T4 is in safer hands than I orginally thought. Are we seeing the beginning of the future war? I do hope so and I am wondering how many bullets will take down the early machines. This is going to be so exciting.

(in reply to Halloweenfreak)
Post #: 131
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 9:49:40 PM   
darth silas

Terminator 4 has a lot of work to do to recover from the embarassment that is the Sarah connor chronicles.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 132
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 9:56:32 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

quote:

Terminator 4 has a lot of work to do to recover from Terminator 3. It doesn't help when the T 600 are giants and the rumour about the ending. The description of the trailer has led me to believe T4 is in safer hands than I orginally thought. Are we seeing the beginning of the future war? I do hope so and I am wondering how many bullets will take down the early machines. This is going to be so exciting.

What's the rumoured ending?

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! … Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 133
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 10:25:43 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Manchurian candidate

quote:

quote:

You really don't want to know.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Manchurian candidate)
Post #: 134
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 10:53:52 PM   
The REAL Bozz

The ending sounded ok. It will piss off so many people though. Lol, I don't mind it

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 135
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 11:00:49 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: The REAL Bozz

The ending sounded ok. It will piss off so many people though. Lol, I don't mind it

"Piss people off" will be the understatment of the century if they actully make the film with that ending. The internet may explode.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to The REAL Bozz)
Post #: 136
RE: Terminator - it's official - 7/7/2008 11:06:04 PM   
The REAL Bozz

No will see it comin though. I don't mind it. I mean they are just going to keep on making them and well they may as well do sommat shocking. It's seriously not that bad. Sometimes peeps take these things way too seriously. Nothing compares to T1 and T2. Just like Alien and Aliens. Anything else is just a bonus if its done good. Like say.....TSCC, aint that right Silas? Lol.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 137
RE: Terminator - it's official - 8/7/2008 1:45:48 AM   
Gazdance

T3 was an abomination.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles and potentially this new film franchise is taking the Terminator series in a new direction independent of any reliance on Schwarzenegger.  Thank god!

Post #: 138
RE: Terminator - it's official - 8/7/2008 8:59:13 AM   
CORLEONE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

quote:

Surely we don't know the ending to a film that's released in a year's time? That's f*cked up.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 139
RE: Terminator - it's official - 8/7/2008 6:45:38 PM   
kumar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Manchurian you REALLY dont want to know, but search it on google and you will definately find it. Surely they MUST change

the ending now? 2 reasons, 1- we know how it ends, 2- it is fucking shit.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 140
RE: Terminator - it's official - 10/7/2008 9:31:55 AM   
Ghidorah

Here is two teasers of Sarah Cnnner Chronicles

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2008/2008-07-08-a.htm

I hope the future films get rid of friendly terminator concept.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 141
RE: NEW SCC Season - 10/7/2008 9:40:13 AM   
livewire

Looks emense. Really enjoyed the first series. Thoruoghly looking forward to this one.

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 – 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 142
RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - 10/7/2008 2:33:06 PM   
Tech_Noir

I'm sure I read somewhere that Bryce Dallas Howard is now in this film too.

I hope she's given more to do than her last outing in summer spectacle territory.

(in reply to Dark Knight 84)
Post #: 143
RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - 10/7/2008 2:34:13 PM   
livewire

Is that Shirley Manson From Garbage in the TV spot or is that my imagination.

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 – 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 144
RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - 10/7/2008 2:55:57 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

I'm sure I read somewhere that Bryce Dallas Howard is now in this film too.

I hope she's given more to do than her last outing in summer spectacle territory.

Total Film is running a bit about her in the film

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 145
RE: Terminator - it's official - 10/7/2008 3:53:55 PM   
Manchurian candidate

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Manchurian you REALLY dont want to know, but search it on google and you will definately find it. Surely they MUST change

the ending now? 2 reasons, 1- we know how it ends, 2- it is fucking shit.

*Cough**Splutter*

That can't be true. It's mind-bogglingly retarded.

"Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-fucking."
Lyndon B. Johnson
"British Beatitudes! … Beer, beef, business, bibles, bulldogs, battleships, buggery and bishops"
-Ulysses, By James Joyce
"Rose McGowan is a fucking clown"
-Harry Lime
"Who's Keith"
- Rhubarb

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 146
RE: Terminator - it's official - 11/7/2008 2:07:36 AM   
darth silas

quote:

No will see it comin though. I don't mind it. I mean they are just going to keep on making them and well they may as well do sommat shocking. It's seriously not that bad. Sometimes peeps take these things way too seriously. Nothing compares to T1 and T2. Just like Alien and Aliens. Anything else is just a bonus if its done good. Like say.....TSCC, aint that right Silas? Lol.
First of all,since you and a few others here know the ending,then i think its safe to say that you will see it coming! Second,i hope noone gives it away in this thread as some of us would like to see it spolier free.

Thirdly,why the hell did you guys spoil it for yourself?

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

Post #: 147
RE: Terminator - it's official - 11/7/2008 9:02:57 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

First of all,since you and a few others here know the ending,then i think its safe to say that you will see it coming! Second,i hope noone gives it away in this thread as some of us would like to see it spolier free.

Initally it was just a stupid rumor but then a few people in the know confirmed that was what they were hearing as well.

To be honest its a McG directed Terminator film - this isn't something that I have been waiting for years to see. Plus it is so SO stupid an ending that a year is about amount of time I need to prepare myself for it.

Sometimes finding out stuff like this and the ensuing complaints about it can mean stuff gets changed - which we can only hope is the case here.

And don't worry I ain't spoiling anything. If they  go through with the ending the reaction will be too good to ruin for people.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 148
RE: Terminator - it's official - 11/7/2008 9:06:14 AM   
Ghidorah

quote:

quote:

It's a rumor and the director debunk it. Besides judging by the trailer, I don't think it is true unless 'spoiler'

Time travel play a part.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 149
RE: Terminator - it's official - 11/7/2008 9:42:31 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's a rumor and the director debunk it. Besides judging by the trailer, I don't think it is true unless 'spoiler'

Time travel play a part.

I seem to recall that he didn't deny the ending but said something along the lines of "only a handful of people know it" - which to me doesn't ring true for a 180 million dollar movie.  

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI