Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  345 346 347 348 [349]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/7/2014 11:59:18 AM   
sanchia

I have just had to drop something off at my sisters house only to come out and find a massive flatbed pickup blocking my car in. After finding out who owned it and asking them politely to move it I had to listen to a rant about the way everyone should park in their deed allocated parking spots (this ignores that the deeds were drawn up 30 years ago and there has been reconstruction since that time and half the parking spots would now be parked across an access road). It turns out this bloke moved in a couple of months ago and has decided he is the only resident able to make decisions and the parking system which has worked well for the past 20 years is not the right one. Sadly he did not get my passive aggressive insults about how wide parking does cause a problem (looking at his girlfriends car which as about a 3rd of a cars width from the car next to it) about large vehicle taking up multiple spaces (one resident had a large trailer there for storage for a while which he complained about but he then parks his pickup with a trailer attached taking up three spaces). He then had the temerity to complain about how someone who had just moved in parked (and he missed my comment about it is bad when someone new moves into a nice neighbourhood and then causes problems).

So essentially he wants the parking to go back to a way which will now involve blocking entrance gates and roadways because that is what is on his deed and it is everyone elses fault that they want to keep to the system which has been in common agreement for the last twenty years on the freehold car park (he is trying to get the council involved but I doubt they are interested). I foresee pariah status in his future.

What is ironic is that his girlfriend is parked in someone elses designated spot according to the deeds anyway.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10441
RE: I am pissed off because... - 20/7/2014 8:08:44 PM   
Scruffybobby

Power cut at the Vue cinema in Livingston right when I'm watching Monty Python live. Bloody hell!

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10442
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/7/2014 12:17:39 PM   
sharkboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

Power cut at the Vue cinema in Livingston right when I'm watching Monty Python live. Bloody hell!

You lucky, lucky bastard!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 10443
RE: I am pissed off because... - 23/7/2014 1:22:11 AM   
Senor Benedict

I did see the Monty Python show live a few nights ago.

Wish I'd waited for the DVD.

And even then, I probably would have gotten bored and stopped watching half way through.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 10444
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/8/2014 4:02:35 AM   
Senor Benedict

Whats pissing me off right now?

Fucking insomnia for the second night running... so tired but just can't switch off...

(in reply to Senor Benedict)
Post #: 10445
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/8/2014 8:41:38 AM   
sanchia

I was about to go out only to find my front tyre is completely flat. It appears there is a screw in it so now I have to get a new tire.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 2/8/2014 8:49:30 AM >

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 10446
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/8/2014 8:54:12 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

I was about to go out only to find my front tyre is completely flat. It appears there is a screw in it so now I have to get a new tire.

I'm no mechanic, but I think your tyre is screwed.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10447
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/8/2014 10:09:55 AM   
sanchia

I am Ernie to your Eric.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10448
RE: I am pissed off because... - 7/8/2014 8:09:16 PM   
Imperion

Not getting enough sleep as of late. It can make you cranky.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10449
RE: I am pissed off because... - 7/8/2014 9:23:13 PM   
Ghidorah

I don't know what's going through my head at the moment. It's really difficult to put these mix emotions into words. On one hand I do feel some pity, however I'm also feeling anger and frustration. My manager is getting into serious trouble after bullying few people AGAIN and not all of them on his department. The truth is my manager should never been given the position in the first place and he doesn't have the skills or determination to succeed. He tries to look busy but doesn't do a lot, he treat people like shit and he also got a bad track record of bullying. Some of us gave him so many chances to sort himself out but he doesn't.

The situation is made worst when he doesn't want to improve himself and at the sametime been holding his key players back aswell. Most managers would want to make their department stronger, but instead he just give everyone the same shit every day and just pretend to be busy in the background.

The other day I had a disagreement with him over the work structure. Anyone who been on my department would of known about it in the first few months. Instead he ignore it and just tried to be difficult with me. The other time someone from another department made an enquiry about our department, my manager butted in and he told the woman he doesn't know. He runs our department and yet he doesn't know all the basics. On my previous department I knew everything within a year, yet my current department is much smaller and my manager been running it for a few years. What the fuck is he's doing?

Personally I wouldn't mind if he get fired. Afterall he brought all this on himself, the sad thing he going to have difficulty looking for another job. What he should of done is look for work elsewhere to get a clean start. Instead he just bullied and bullied and see himself doing nothing wrong.

Today I had a conversation with one of my union rep and been discussing my manager history. It turns out most of the victims are non white British. The three that recently got bullied, one is gay, one is black and the other is Korean. The other day one co worker who is white came up to me and said why does our manager often pick on you and not me. The most serious incident was sexual harrassment with a Brithsi white woman but half the victims does appear to be minorities.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10450
RE: I am pissed off because... - 8/8/2014 7:11:46 PM   
Senor Benedict

Fuck, G, sounds like a company I used to work for...

From the other end of the spectrum, I'm out of work right now (thanks to the ongoing Tory destruction of the NHS, but that's another thread...) and I've been rejected for three jobs in the space of two days, all three of them a massive drop in pay and jobs that I could do blindfold...

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10451
RE: I am pissed off because... - 8/8/2014 9:32:25 PM   
Ghidorah

Today my manager decided to bully me in front of other co workers and the situation didn't go down very well.

* He told me a male co worker been complaining about my work.
- I said to him I would speak to the co worker and come to an understanding.
- My manager was uneasy.

* He said I'm behind on my work.
- I told him to stop lying.

* My manager threatened to get his supervisior involved.
- I told him to do it.
- My manager backed down.

* Disagreed how the system worked.
- I kept correcting him.

Afterward I went to see the male co worker and it turned out he never made any complaints about me. It just my manager making more lies up and using him as a way to attack me.

I don't know what going through his head but end of the day he pathetic and has a questionable character. Maybe he feel threatened because he's shit at his job but end of the day all he need to be is a romodel and make sure his work force is happy. Instead he think he above everyone when in actual fact he could be considered the worst on our department. It's sad because he going to have difficulties finding another job afterward especially with his work ethics,
If I deserve to be told of then I should be told off and I will accept it in a mature fashion. However I do not accept to be bullied by someone who underperforming and spending his time hiding, or attacking when he should be improving himself.

Post #: 10452
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/8/2014 10:08:57 PM   
Hood_Man

In light of some of the other comments, this is going to seem trivial.

I was walking back from the gym (Gym Boast Post ) and as I turned a corner I smelt the most pungent scent of stale urine I've ever experienced.

My mouth was open and everything, I feel violated

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10453
RE: I am pissed off because... - 20/8/2014 6:38:39 PM   
sanchia

Individuals who are aggressive and abusive for no other reason than because they are intrinsically unpleasant.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10454
RE: I am pissed off because... - 20/8/2014 7:32:37 PM   
Ghidorah

I need to becareful as I type this out. My manager may have either OCD or OCPD and this could be the cause of a lot of problems on our department. However saying that he has no excuses for his wide range of bullying from sexual harrassment to racism. I think this is why he's getting away with it for so long because they know of his condiction and his superiors may think ALL his actions are part of it. However I'm very angry this piece of information was kept from me and us because we could of handled the situation better instead of reporting him, or telling him off in front of everyone. The times I thought he was bullying could well be just his behaviour and he doesn't know what he's doing is wrong.

Oh BTW it appears it's acceptable for him just to go apeshit on us but it's wrong for me to put him in his place. Oh that bit where he asked me not to report any further bullying to his superiors, well that too got reported aswell. Also I know someone else with OCPD and he isn't a twat.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10455
Page:   <<   < prev  345 346 347 348 [349]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  345 346 347 348 [349]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI