Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  340 341 [342] 343 344   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/11/2013 5:52:33 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

All you car drivers can fuck off and learn to use your indicators. Pricks.

I find this a particular bug bear when driving. I want to stop their car and ask them why they are driving a car that is broken and shouldn't be on the road. When they respond there is nothing wrong with the car I want to shout in their face WELL USE YOUR FUCKING INDICATORS THEN!! Does get me really riled.

I was walking along on the righthand pavement of a road, and looked to cross a side street in front of me. (if you were driving it would be a right hand turn into this sidestreet.) A car was driving along the road as I was about to cross. I turned, saw he wasn't indicating, and continued to cross the sidestreet. About a third across the road I realised the car wasn't driving on, turned, and noticed he had stopped and THEN put his indicators on and was waiting for me to cross the road. I just shook my head at him and continued to hobble over the road. Idiot.

A lot of drivers no longer know what the stalk near the steering wheel does. Virtually no one indicates on roundabouts now and there are few who indicate when overtaking or turning at a junction any more. I indicate as much to spite these idiots as to show people where I am going (and also I record my car journeys and the indicator can be heard on the camera so I can prove what I was doing if they hit me).

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 10231
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/11/2013 3:59:32 PM   
MonsterCat

I walk into my garden to the shed to collect some clothes from the tumble dryer. As I do this I let the dogs out into the garden. A man on a ladder in next door's garden sees this and says. "Oi, mate, you don't let them dogs play out in the street, do ya?" "What?", I say incredulously. "You don't let them dogs play out in the street, do ya?". I'm tired and a little bit irritable from work and I snap back, "No, of course I don't". What I really should have said was, "No, of course I fucking don't, you fucking tremendous wet bag of fucking sheep shit. The fuck kind of question is that to ask someone? Do I look like the kind of dumbass who would do such a thing? Die in a car crash, you prick."

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 29/11/2013 4:01:48 PM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10232
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/11/2013 8:33:51 PM   
Mister Coe

I can't be doing with 'neighbours' who think they have the right to comment on your actions just because they live a few feet from you.

We live in close proximity... it doesn't make me your friend or anyone who wants anything to do with you, ever.

Say what now?

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10233
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/11/2013 1:56:39 AM   
MonsterCat

My neighbours are quite agreeable people to live next door to, this was just some random douche nozzle on a ladder.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 10234
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/11/2013 10:04:36 AM   
sanchia

I went bowling yesterday. Today I can barely walk (although I did win so it may have been worth it).

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10235
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/12/2013 11:11:12 PM   
MonsterCat

I tweeted something about me lusting after Adele Exarchopoulos and then I saw in my email box that she retweeted it. Expect it wasn't her, it was a feed run by some fans. Not really pissed off, but I did feel rather elated and then a bit disappointed a minute later.

EDIT - I just realised the inherent sadness of me getting excited over this insanely gorgeous girl retweeting me on fucking Twitter.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 1/12/2013 11:33:05 PM >

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10236
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/12/2013 11:03:49 AM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

I tweeted something about me lusting after Adele Exarchopoulos and then I saw in my email box that she retweeted it. Expect it wasn't her, it was a feed run by some fans. Not really pissed off, but I did feel rather elated and then a bit disappointed a minute later.

EDIT - I just realised the inherent sadness of me getting excited over this insanely gorgeous girl retweeting me on fucking Twitter.

And then you lamented the fact on an Internet message board.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10237
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/12/2013 11:52:50 AM   
homersimpson_esq

The sense of taste. Taste would be nice.

I mean actually tasting things, not having taste. I've long accepted the latter will never happen, but I'd quite like my sense of taste back now, please, thanks.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 10238
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/12/2013 3:20:28 PM   
Chief

quote:

I walk into my garden to the shed to collect some clothes from the tumble dryer. As I do this I let the dogs out into the garden. A man on a ladder in next door's garden sees this and says. "Oi, mate, you don't let them dogs play out in the street, do ya?" "What?", I say incredulously. "You don't let them dogs play out in the street, do ya?". I'm tired and a little bit irritable from work and I snap back, "No, of course I don't". What I really should have said was, "No, of course I fucking don't, you fucking tremendous wet bag of fucking sheep shit. The fuck kind of question is that to ask someone? Do I look like the kind of dumbass who would do such a thing? Die in a car crash, you prick."

He may have been concerned over their safety, as in "You don't let them play in the street do you? I've seen some idiot car drivers going about and they might get hurt"

Or he could have just been a prick.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10239
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/12/2013 2:03:24 AM   
MonsterCat

I'm leaning towards the latter theory.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10240
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/12/2013 6:55:39 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

I fell alseep while holding an open can of Vimto. It did not end well.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10241
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/12/2013 9:46:05 AM   
elab49

My boiler is broken, it's freezing, my internet is only intermittently working and Scottish Water are about the turn the water off for most of the night/morning.

Merry feckin' Xmas

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 10242
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/12/2013 9:46:33 AM   
sharkboy

quote:

But on a brighter note, at least you've answered that age-old question.

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10243
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/12/2013 9:55:57 AM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 10244
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 4:36:27 AM   
MonsterCat

Well played.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10245
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 11:27:04 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

My boiler is broken, it's freezing,
Merry feckin' Xmas

Depending on your bank account you may be covered for a repair, something I never knew.

My boiler had been knackered for about a year. Not completely broken but it would cut off during the night and would need topped up/pressurised every morning, meaning no heating on timer at night. Fine for us last Winter and during the Summer but with a new baby on the way I was going to have to get it sorted.

Turns out I was covered under the BoS Ultimate Reward account. Something I've been paying £15 a month for and only really used for travel and phone insurance. One call and they were out and sorted it the next day.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10246
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 11:42:30 AM   
jonson

quote:

Turns out I was covered under the BoS Ultimate Reward account. Something I've been paying £15 a month for and only really used for travel and phone insurance. One call and they were out and sorted it the next day.

Bonus!

Anyway, I am pissed off because of American friends on Facebook giving away a major spoiler about this week's The Walking Dead.
Yeah, thanks you fucking halfwits.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10247
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 3:12:24 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

Bonus!

Anyway, I am pissed off because of American friends on Facebook giving away a major spoiler about this week's The Walking Dead.
Yeah, thanks you fucking halfwits.

You should totally ruin...erm...Downton Abbey (?) for them. Or some other shit we've managed to export. Allo Allo. Fuck knows.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 10248
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 3:20:28 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

My boiler is broken, it's freezing,
Merry feckin' Xmas

Depending on your bank account you may be covered for a repair, something I never knew.

My boiler had been knackered for about a year. Not completely broken but it would cut off during the night and would need topped up/pressurised every morning, meaning no heating on timer at night. Fine for us last Winter and during the Summer but with a new baby on the way I was going to have to get it sorted.

I prefer the idea of free banking - and money pages always seem to have issues raised about them? .

But I bet I've paid less than you have long term. We've got a really good heating engineer - he installed the boiler, arranged all the building stuff, all efficiently done and he services it every year. Came out the evening of the morning we called as we were on his way back home, arranged for the replacement part which I picked up this morning so he could pop out in a gap between jobs this afternoon and install. Job done, and for a really low price given the cost of the replacement part (even with his trade discount) and the fact it was technically 2 emergency callouts.

quote:

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10249
RE: I am pissed off because... - 4/12/2013 5:45:42 PM   
Hood_Man

My neck, face, hands scalp and chest are itching like crazy. I wore a shirt yesterday that I've not worn in months so I'm assuming it's been caused by that, and I was hoping it would have worn off when I went to bed last night.

Nope, still there

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10250
RE: I am pissed off because... - 5/12/2013 10:37:41 AM   
Chief

quote:

I prefer the idea of free banking - and money pages always seem to have issues raised about them? .

But I bet I've paid less than you have long term.

The banking thing is definitely a con if you don't use the features.

quote:

Job done, and for a really low price given the cost of the replacement part (even with his trade discount) and the fact it was technically 2 emergency callouts.

Did he specifically tell you he'd given you trade discount? If ever there's a game called "Tradesman Bingo" I'd love to have that lie on my card.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10251
RE: I am pissed off because... - 5/12/2013 11:30:13 AM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

My neck, face, hands scalp and chest are itching like crazy. I wore a shirt yesterday that I've not worn in months so I'm assuming it's been caused by that, and I was hoping it would have worn off when I went to bed last night.

Nope, still there

Try washing it next time. The fleas dont like it.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10252
RE: I am pissed off because... - 5/12/2013 1:12:05 PM   
DJ Satan

Shouldn't be allowed on the road, never mind being a taxi driver.

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 10253
RE: I am pissed off because... - 6/12/2013 12:39:27 PM   
Funkyrae

Elderly aunt of my fiancé's got a letter yesterday from the Church of England stating that there was going to be an investigation as to whether fracking would be viable in the village she lives in.

If it IS viable, her home will be subject to a compulsory purchase and as the Church of England own all mineral rights in the area, they will be keeping any money paid by the fracking company for the inconvenience placed on other people.

This elderly lady has dementia and has psychotic episodes where she is only calmed when she is in her own home. She's perfectly capable of looking after herself, hence not being in a nursing home and has regular visits from carers, friends and family which all help to keep her in a calm and stable state.

If this goes ahead, not only will every single person in the village be forced to move, she is likely to end up in an extreme state where being hospitalised is the only option.

Thanks CofE, Damned "Christian" of you.

That's me that is!

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 10254
RE: I am pissed off because... - 6/12/2013 7:41:05 PM   
Scruffybobby

I was expecting a delivery from Ikea today. Got a text yesterday advising item was dispatched for delivery today. Haven't got it yet because according to the tracking info Parcelforce sent it to the wrong depot and as of 4 this afternoon it was in Hereford (about 270 miles away!). Don't reckon I'll get that today

I want to taste you like yogurt.

(in reply to Funkyrae)
Post #: 10255
RE: I am pissed off because... - 6/12/2013 7:46:17 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

But I bet I've paid less than you have long term.

The banking thing is definitely a con if you don't use the features.

quote:

Job done, and for a really low price given the cost of the replacement part (even with his trade discount) and the fact it was technically 2 emergency callouts.

Did he specifically tell you he'd given you trade discount? If ever there's a game called "Tradesman Bingo" I'd love to have that lie on my card.

No, he charged us the price he paid after his discount. He used my phone to log into the tradesmen spares site (Mispares) to check where it was and the price and left it logged in so I looked myself. So I saw the trade price, not the public one. He then charged us 75% of that price - and I picked the item up with the papers for it.

quote:

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10256
RE: I am pissed off because... - 7/12/2013 6:29:54 PM   
Hood_Man

Once, just once, I would like to remember that I have a cup of tea while the tea's still hot.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10257
RE: I am pissed off because... - 8/12/2013 8:55:43 AM   
sanchia

Get a thermal mug.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10258
RE: I am pissed off because... - 9/12/2013 10:16:14 AM   
Chief

quote:

No, he charged us the price he paid after his discount. He used my phone to log into the tradesmen spares site (Mispares) to check where it was and the price and left it logged in so I looked myself. So I saw the trade price, not the public one. He then charged us 75% of that price - and I picked the item up with the papers for it.

Okay, you win.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10259
RE: I am pissed off because... - 9/12/2013 11:57:25 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Get a thermal mug.

Is that like a flask, but smaller and with a handle? I had one of those not too long ago, but it made everything taste of plastic

Sounds like a sound suggestion though, have you ever used one yourself that you're happy with? It's Christmas, help a brother out!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10260
Page:   <<   < prev  340 341 [342] 343 344   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  340 341 [342] 343 344   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI