Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  338 339 [340] 341 342   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 5/11/2013 12:34:08 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I have a week off but am experiencing a combination of vicious insomnia which has lasted for about 5 days now of only 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night combined with a bad back.

Date went well then?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10171
RE: I am pissed off because... - 5/11/2013 12:49:48 PM   
sanchia

Disclaimer: this gif is not representative of any recent date I have been on.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 5/11/2013 12:50:33 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10172
RE: I am pissed off because... - 7/11/2013 8:47:51 PM   
ChickMagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

I found out last night Trillians has closed. This will only mean anything to two or three people on here but I'm sure they'll echo the following sentiment: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 10173
RE: I am pissed off because... - 9/11/2013 7:12:49 PM   
Hood_Man

Wales vs South Africa right now...

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 10174
RE: I am pissed off because... - 9/11/2013 7:48:30 PM   
musht

The Santa Clause is on TV

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10175
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/11/2013 12:23:22 AM   
Ghidorah

I'll try to keep it civil as possible but under the circumstances I'm required to lock away the swear jars and just rant...........

I don't know how much more I can take? My unprofessional manager had reached a new low and I feel like it's my duty to step in and confront him. I just don't know what else I can do? The other day he started shouting at me, all because I questioned his performance. He was really upset and shouted to me that he got the right to question mine performance and I should never question his. I wasn't phrased by it so he came back and tried it again a few minutes later.

Today he dumped fundraising stuff in my waste bin. It was with a few other bits and pieces but I found it disgusting. People put a lot of effort into raising money for the elderly and he dumped some of their work in my bin. I guess I need to give him some credit for not throwing away a box of poppies before rememberance day. However how can I work with a self center piece of shit who doesn't pull his own weight about and shit on other people work?
He doesn't lead by example, he doesn't have repect from most of my department and he's trying to cruise to promotion. I would like to state since he took over my department, there haven't been any promotion and people complained about this on his previous department.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 10176
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/11/2013 8:41:51 AM   
impqueen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Wales vs South Africa right now...

Tell me about it. I was in a pub on my lonesome surrounded by people who didnít give a shit about the rugby (it was just on) and having to temper my unbalanced emotional repose was hell.

Yes, always.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10177
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 11:44:01 AM   
Sway

Not so much pissed off as cringing.

Decided to stay in today and have bit of a lazy tv watching/lying about kind of day. So of course it means my hair is scraped back while still wet from the shower, I have slobby jogging bottoms on tucked into crappy novelty slippers that I don't even like and a see-through jumper that I usually wear a top underneath if I'm out in public, so my polka dot bra is showing through.

And of course this is the day I get a knock at the door and have to answer it looking like this only to find a fairly attractive electrician here to sort the lighting in the building.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 10178
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 1:19:57 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

Decided to stay in today and have bit of a lazy tv watching/lying about kind of day. So of course it means my hair is scraped back while still wet from the shower, I have slobby jogging bottoms on tucked into crappy novelty slippers that I don't even like and a see-through jumper that I usually wear a top underneath if I'm out in public, so my polka dot bra is showing through.

And of course this is the day I get a knock at the door and have to answer it looking like this only to find a fairly attractive electrician here to sort the lighting in the building.

Sounds like the start of a film I watched....

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10179
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 1:54:23 PM   
matty_b

quote:

Did he ask to see your fittings? Suggest that your bulbs might need some attention?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10180
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 6:43:04 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

Did he ask to see your fittings? Suggest that your bulbs might need some attention?

He had some switches he needed to flip?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 10181
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:05:12 PM   
Hood_Man

Did he get his knob out?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10182
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:09:09 PM   
Hood_Man

Unrelated to the above, I've had a headache all day

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10183
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:28:59 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

Sounds like the start of a film I watched....

Y'know, it did briefly cross my mind what I'd made it sound like, but for some foolish reason I genuinely didn't think anybody would pick up on it.

MORE FOOL ME!

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 10184
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:34:50 PM   
matty_b

Did he have a three-pin for your socket?

Did he need to give you a good earthing?

Did he ask if you had blown any fuses lately?

I'll stop now.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10185
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:36:35 PM   
Sway

quote:

I'll stop now.

I'm actually vaguely offended now that he didn't do/ask any of these things.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 10186
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 7:54:41 PM   
rawlinson

Try ripping out some of the lights he fixed today, he'll have to come back.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10187
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 8:02:42 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

I'll stop now.

By the sounds of it, it's probably because you opened the door looking like this

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10188
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 8:03:22 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

Try ripping out some of the lights he fixed today, he'll have to come back.

And then instead of answering the door looking like Waynetta Slob I will try to look hygienic at the very least.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10189
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 8:21:26 PM   
sanchia

At least pick the Wotsits off your cheek next time.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10190
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/11/2013 10:40:55 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

I'll stop now.

By the sounds of it, it's probably because you opened the door looking like this

And even that's being generous....

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 10191
RE: I am pissed off because... - 21/11/2013 3:56:32 PM   
elab49

After being ill for my entire holiday what I really didn't need this afternoon was a massive head-killing nose bleed

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 10192
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 6:36:11 PM   
sanchia

Just went out to get something and whilst driving I saw (just at the last minute) two cyclists with no lights wearing dark clothing and with tiny reflectors who were cycling down a busy road. Another cyclist had a front light but no back light (what is with that?). This is on top of the dozen or so bikes I saw a couple of days ago when driving to work, and the sun had yet to rise and it was almost foggy, who had no lights and dark clothes. This also ignores that three of them were cycling on the road next to a cycle path. Are people more stupid than they used to be or are there more suicidal individuals out there?

< Message edited by sanchia -- 22/11/2013 6:43:22 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10193
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 6:55:04 PM   
elab49

No, just cyclists expect the world to move around them and be psychic and get sanctimonious when people suggest they have some responsibilities and rules to follow.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10194
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:02:08 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

No, just cyclists expect the world to move around them and be psychic and get sanctimonious when people suggest they have some responsibilities and rules to follow.

Did you post about cyclists on Twitter recently?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10195
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:09:30 PM   
UTB

I enjoy watching the antics of cyclists from the top deck of buses on my way to work. Most amusing is how the bus lane is so thick with cyclists (I work in London) that the buses drive in the next lane over rather than the... what's that? Yes. That'll be the bus lane.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10196
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:10:34 PM   
sanchia

A car was just turning right in front of one of the cyclists I mentioned but stopped just when they saw them. The cyclist followed him into the petrol station and was banging on his window as I was driving away. Why precisely I do not know as he is incredibly lucky he was not hit and i would not have blamed that particular driver (although I do also see quite a few who crowd cyclist and overtake when there is no where near room).

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10197
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:26:32 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Did you post about cyclists on Twitter recently?

Why?

I have done in the past. Last one I read was probably Rgirvan, who was abused by a cyclist for having the audacity to be on the pavement where he belonged and the cyclist didn't.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10198
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:28:00 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

I enjoy watching the antics of cyclists from the top deck of buses on my way to work. Most amusing is how the bus lane is so thick with cyclists (I work in London) that the buses drive in the next lane over rather than the... what's that? Yes. That'll be the bus lane.

During the summer part of our route home is used by racing cyclists - lord knows how official it is. Even though it is illegal they regularly bunch up and block lanes, including when they get to the single carriageway. God knows how many accidents they've caused.

quote:

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 10199
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/11/2013 7:38:37 PM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

During the summer part of our route home is used by racing cyclists - lord knows how official it is. Even though it is illegal they regularly bunch up and block lanes, including when they get to the single carriageway. God knows how many accidents they've caused.

I nearly got hit by a bike today and it nearly led to an altercation with the prick who was riding it. I was walking back from work and there's a one-way road I cross, and since there was no traffic coming towards me down the road I stepped into the road and started crossing it. All of a sudden I hear something over my headphones, look over my shoulder and a cyclist who was riding the wrong way up the street was swerving within an inch of me. He started shouting something so I took my headphones out and he was giving it all the "Look where you're going" effing and jeffing. I rather forcefully told him that it was a one-way street and that applied to him too, which resulted in the response of "Fuck off no it doesn't". and he made to hit me with his bike, which I thought was rather unnecessary.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10200
Page:   <<   < prev  338 339 [340] 341 342   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  338 339 [340] 341 342   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI