Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  334 335 [336] 337 338   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/9/2013 12:50:29 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

According to Amanda Holden whenever a woman has an affair it's all her husband/boyfriend's fault. Twat.

Attempting to justify her own history maybe? Also what is the point of bringing it up again after 11 years?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 10051
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/9/2013 1:05:19 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

According to Amanda Holden whenever a woman has an affair it's all her husband/boyfriend's fault. Twat.

Attempting to justify her own history maybe? Also what is the point of bringing it up again after 11 years?

God knows, presumably she's got a book to sell. I was just surprised to read a quote from her which didn't mention Simon Cowell, something fellow fame-whore Sinitta seems incapable of doing.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10052
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/9/2013 11:01:15 PM   
kumar

Friends on facebook doing what they think is a service and educating other people of the horrors of the world and the mal treatment of those unlucky enough to be living in our shoes by posting graphic images of recent events - most recently of the kenyan shooting (just now) but has happened before with Syria and the rest of the "Arab Spring".

Stop pushing this shit in my face, this isnt the right avenue to share those images, that I dont want to see. Do people assume we are all thick as pig shit to not know what is going on? What do they hope to achieve by it anyway? Do they hope that we will all join together, break our own barriers stand together and hope those bastards hiding in somalia will rethink and go "ok, lets be peaceful"

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10053
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/9/2013 11:09:56 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

You may wish to start collating the evidence and proof he did such things if he is trying to pin something he himself has done on you.

The situation is my manager has something wrong with him, and he's unable to process the information like most people can. He can be a good bloke but his people skills are appalling and he can make stupid mistakes without realising it. This is why people are getting upset or annoyed because He Does Not GET IT!!!!!!!!

Make the matter worst they are connecting this to my depression which i am now over. The problem was my depression was caused by ending the emotional affair with a co worker and no one at work knows about this except two people. So how can a broken heart, etc be linked to frustration and anger?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 10054
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/9/2013 11:47:09 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

''I donít believe women have affairs for no reason. Women donít seek sex Ė we seek love and affirmation. If a woman has an affair, there is normally a problem in their marriage.''

And she is correct.

However what she did is WRONG and is to blame for the affair and the pain she caused to both men.

Post #: 10055
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 12:37:19 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

quote:

''I donít believe women have affairs for no reason. Women donít seek sex Ė we seek love and affirmation. If a woman has an affair, there is normally a problem in their marriage.''

And she is correct.

However what she did is WRONG and is to blame for the affair and the pain she caused to both men.

1. Women have affairs for sex just as much as men do.

2. She's to blame for the pain she caused to both men? So Neil Morrissey was just unable to say no then and he shares none of the blame?

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10056
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 12:46:35 AM   
MonsterCat

Neil Morrissey and Amanda Holden just should have had emotional affairs.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10057
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 12:53:05 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Women are just as capable as men at being asshole-ish and wanting to fuck someone who isn't their partner. That probably sounds sexist of me, but it's true.

It has nothing to do with gender and has everything to do with flawed human behavior.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10058
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 1:09:09 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Women are just as capable as men at being asshole-ish and wanting to fuck someone who isn't their partner. That probably sounds sexist of me, but it's true.

It has nothing to do with gender and has everything to do with flawed human behavior.

It sounds far more sexist to suggest that women don't like sex or are only sexually motivated if love is involved. I genuinely thought that attitude had died out these days, except for with fathers of teenage girls who don't want to admit to themselves that their daughter is masturbating herself into a coma over Harry Styles.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10059
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 8:51:31 AM   
jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Neil Morrissey and Amanda Holden just should have had emotional affairs.

Hang on, what's one of them

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 10060
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 9:01:16 AM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Well, I think the person she had the affair with is to blame too, and as for any pain it caused him...I'm sure he got over it a lot quicker than her husband.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10061
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 10:35:29 AM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Well, I think the person she had the affair with is to blame too, and as for any pain it caused him...I'm sure he got over it a lot quicker than her husband.

Now now, I reckon the cig he had after chucking it up her would have been quite spoilt by the overwhelming guilt.

I love the implication in Holden's comments that men have affairs at the drop of a hat, for a bit of a laff like. A woman could never behave in such a boorish, insensitive way. Only women wait until there is something wrong with the marriage and the evil partner is withholding love and affection.

Post #: 10062
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 3:18:33 PM   
elab49

You know when you've paid for parking and you're heading to the exit and sometime you just hold the ticket in your mouth while you're going around all the twists and turns in the parking garage but the paper on your lips is a bit like exposed skin on something ice cold and if you don't remember to moisten your lips before taking the ticket you're in trouble?

So anyway - ripped off a chunk if layers of skin under my top lip which hurts like a bastard and was pouring blood down my face.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 10063
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 5:02:00 PM   
Professor Moriarty

elab goes shopping in her new hat

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 10064
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/9/2013 5:10:59 PM   
elab49

Scarily, I have a hat a bit like that in the back of the car - although it's possibly more of an 'all right cobber' type ha

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 10065
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 1:26:49 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

The affair only lasted five weeks, so Neil Morrissey was lucky. Longterm affairs on the other hand are a nightmare to recover from. The withdraw symtons are even greater than a collaspe of a marriage and on the same level of a close family member passed away. The rollercoasters of emotions are so intense this is why people have problems ending their affairs.

Post #: 10066
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 1:39:20 PM   
Ghidorah

It's pisses me off whenever someone driving at night and have their lights shinning forward and not dipped. They are called dips for a good reason and that is not to blind other drivers. Last night I had someone driving right behind me and his lights was shinning into my central mirror and bouncing back into my face. Bloody cunt! The good news is my rear fog lights still working fine.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10067
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 1:48:47 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

The affair only lasted five weeks, so Neil Morrissey was lucky. Longterm affairs on the other hand are a nightmare to recover from. The withdraw symtons are even greater than a collaspe of a marriage and on the same level of a close family member passed away. The rollercoasters of emotions are so intense this is why people have problems ending their affairs.

Not least for the poor bugger who's been cheated on.

< Message edited by horribleives -- 29/9/2013 1:49:05 PM >

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10068
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 1:52:43 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Not least for the poor bugger who's been cheated on.

Don't you realise that being the non-married partner in the affair is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to you? Especially if it's an imaginary one. There's no coming back from that shit. It's like 'Nam.

Post #: 10069
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 2:01:14 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

The affair only lasted five weeks, so Neil Morrissey was lucky.

Yeah, I think it's generally considered to be bad and unlucky to be cheated on full stop. Doesn't really matter if it's five years, five months or five days.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 29/9/2013 2:05:21 PM >

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10070
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 2:10:02 PM   
Ghidorah

rawlinson here are some interesting links.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 10071
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 2:45:43 PM   
rawlinson

Yes, because reading through a few forums is suddenly going to make me think you're right and that someone who had an affair is going to have it worse than someone who had their marriage collapse, or is on the same level of loss as someone whose sibling or parent died.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10072
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 2:48:39 PM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And she is correct.

Oh, do fuck off.

What a load of absolute shit.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10073
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 3:02:21 PM   
MonsterCat

Say what you mean, Matty. Don't hold back.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 10074
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 3:10:51 PM   
horribleives

Well as someone who's lost plenty of close family members and also once had a silly fling with someone already in a relationship, I can safely say the dead relatives were a lot harder to deal with than the fall out of acting like an absolute prick and shagging someone else's girlfriend.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 10075
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 5:25:32 PM   
Ghidorah

I don't know why everyone getting confuse about one night stands and long term affairs. One night stands are perfectly harmless untill they get exposed. The long term affairs on the other hand is an addiction and stronger they become, the greater the drawback are when the affair ends.

Post #: 10076
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 5:31:29 PM   
matty_b

No-one is confused.

You're talking utter, utter shit.

There is definitely no confusion about that.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10077
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 5:31:58 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

I don't know why everyone getting confuse about one night stands and long term affairs. One night stands are perfectly harmless untill they get exposed. The long term affairs on the other hand is an addiction and stronger they become, the greater the drawback are when the affair ends.

Either you have a really skewed perspective on having affairs, or you're just taking the piss now.

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 29/9/2013 5:32:54 PM >

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10078
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 5:39:50 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

Cheating is cheating, no matter how long it lasts.

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 10079
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2013 6:00:23 PM   
rawlinson

Who wants to be the first to try telling their partner that one-night stands are harmless?

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 10080
Page:   <<   < prev  334 335 [336] 337 338   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  334 335 [336] 337 338   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI