Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  325 326 [327] 328 329   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/6/2013 11:51:01 PM   
SadFace

Matty is Liev Schreiber. Liev Schreiber is matty.

Tobias, you blowhard.

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

That's the most wrong I've ever seen someone be on this forum. And both Gimli and Elab post here.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9781
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/6/2013 9:40:27 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Why is Liev Schreiber in my mum's dungeon?

Just followed the crowd.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9782
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/6/2013 12:18:34 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Why is Liev Schreiber in my mum's dungeon?

Just followed the crowd.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9783
RE: I am pissed off because... - 15/6/2013 7:29:34 PM   
Ghidorah

Several people requested I need further training because I have the right attitude for promotion. My manager on the otherhand still haven't done anything about this after six months. However yesterday he was showing off because he might get promoted despite he's a fucking useless ass who doesn't do any work and his manager skills is good enough to have zero respect by his team.

My manager is so good at his job, there's no point questioning his poor judgement. It's a waste of energy and air. I just walked away just nooding my head, and I couldn't give a shit what he said. Today he wants to know why I'm pissed off with him but I couldn't be bothered telling him the obivious that he's an ass. However his plan on hardly doing any work and not being a manager successfully back fired today. He got called into the manager office by the boss and questioning his performance. I would like to add my manager behaviour has cost the company a few thousands pounds today thanks for his gross misconduct and a member of our team covered it up. The reason is it makes everyone on our team looked bad.

I'm not someone who happy want people sacked and I can only agree on extremem conditions. However what my manager done which breach health and safety did deserve suspending and a possible sacking. At the sametime another manager is suffering from a mental breakdown and taken leave on health grounds. The reason is the workload while my manager doesn't do any and only do something to look like he helping out. He also grab people off other departments to help out while he goes awol.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9784
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/6/2013 8:17:01 AM   
sanchia

The main water main to the town has ruptured and the best guess before anyone in this town will get any water is 2 p.m.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 9785
RE: I am pissed off because... - 18/6/2013 12:08:00 PM   
jcthefirst

My father in law is causing all manner of problems with the bathroom refurb we're currently doing. Because he's a bit of a handyman himself he thinks he knows best and is helping out when he can which is usually fine. Only every time he does it seems to be the wrong thing for the person coming after him. Most recently, he put the wrong kind of flooring down* in our bathroom (which nobody asked him to do btw) which is causing problems for the tiler (whose price already included putting down the flooring anyway) who now has to use a more expensive adhesive than we'd originally budgeted for. It's a case of 'I know better' for him, which is all well and good if it was his own house, but it's not, and he's not paying for it either. And I'm having to ring various workmen apologising for the extra work and delays and trying to rectify said mistakes.

And he's also taken to ringing them without my/our knowledge to tell them to come on certain days and then not telling us so now we donít know what's going on on what day.

My wife and I have both said to him, but nothing seems to get through.

*I don't know how you can have a wrong type of plywood flooring (thickness of it apparently) but I'll trust the tiler whose actual job it is, over my father in law, who just went and did it.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9786
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 10:34:30 AM   
Valanya

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

My father in law is causing all manner of problems with the bathroom refurb we're currently doing. Because he's a bit of a handyman himself he thinks he knows best and is helping out when he can which is usually fine. Only every time he does it seems to be the wrong thing for the person coming after him. Most recently, he put the wrong kind of flooring down* in our bathroom (which nobody asked him to do btw) which is causing problems for the tiler (whose price already included putting down the flooring anyway) who now has to use a more expensive adhesive than we'd originally budgeted for. It's a case of 'I know better' for him, which is all well and good if it was his own house, but it's not, and he's not paying for it either. And I'm having to ring various workmen apologising for the extra work and delays and trying to rectify said mistakes.

And he's also taken to ringing them without my/our knowledge to tell them to come on certain days and then not telling us so now we donít know what's going on on what day.

My wife and I have both said to him, but nothing seems to get through.

*I don't know how you can have a wrong type of plywood flooring (thickness of it apparently) but I'll trust the tiler whose actual job it is, over my father in law, who just went and did it.

Assuming he's not ringing up people that you haven't already agreed the job with, maybe you could have a word with your various workmen basically explaining the situation and asking them to only confirm any work/days they're coming with you or your wife. Only the tip of the iceberg though, I know. It's really annoying when people start acting like your father in law because you can't ask them flat out to leave it alone, because then you look like a bit of a twat because "they're only trying to help" but at the same time it's costing you time and money!

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 9787
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 1:10:45 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

It's really annoying when people start acting like your father in law because you can't ask them flat out to leave it alone, because then you look like a bit of a twat because "they're only trying to help" but at the same time it's costing you time and money!

Yeah, that's the main problem really. I can't tell him to back off because he helped us get all these workmen in the first place, and he has helped loads with the prep work, but I'd rather the people we're paying do it their way, without having to work around whatever my father in law has decided to do, and becoming disgruntled in the process.

Thankfully, all the workmen should be finished today but I doubt the tiler will come back and do any future jobs for us.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 9788
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 4:52:19 PM   
moontheloon

The Jobcentre and the general attitude of the staff there.

To begin with you fill in this really long form with all your information on it for their records, that's fine, they need to know all this. Then you go in for your first meeting... In your first meeting they go through all the information that you just provided for them mere days earlier, it didn't even seem like it was to make sure it was correct, they simply told me all the information back to me. They then arranged another appointment for me with my personal advisor, which to be honest is who I thought I had seen this time.

So I go in to see my personal advisor. Previously I had been asked for simply one job goal (jobs that I would like to go into) I gave her two, I said Admin (as a general role it seemed pretty open) and Retail Management, which is the sort of position that I left my previous role in. I had explained to the previous woman that I didn't want to go back into retail unless it was in a similar role because I didn't fancy making a step backwards in my career, but sideways would be fine.

My personal advisor then told me that I needed 3 job goals, considering this was 3 days after my initial meeting I thought that it was odd that one would tell me I needed one, and the other three. She queried why I had put retail management and not retail and I explained my stance. She then told me "It's not about getting you a job you want, it's about getting you a job you can realistically get".

I was fuming when I left because the implication from her there was that I wasn't qualified for the roles that I had told her about, despite the fact that I am and that I have been doing that role for at least the last 9 months before I was made redundant. What made me more angry was that at the welcome desk of the job centre is a massive sign that says "The work you want, the help you need" So the official DWP stance is that they help you get the work you want, and there I was, 10 days into unemployment being told that it wasn't about getting me a job I wanted... despite the fact that the jobs I had been applying for were well within my capabilities.

I have now been made to go to a group session, which is a massive waste of time where they once again go through all the information that they've been through at the two previous sessions with you, except this time there is a slide show. Whoop de do. In this meeting though It was heavily implied that we shouldn't bother getting full time work, and that part time work would probably be a lot more beneficial to us. They did this by telling us that we could work part time and not pay any tax at all, earning more than we would get on benefits and get to keep it all for ourselves, then it was explained to us that if we earned £200 a week it would actually only be an extra £40 than if we were earning £150 a week, "which really isn't that much of a difference is it?" I was shocked at this implication to be honest with you.

There are also so many holes in the system it is unbelievable. To begin with when it comes to making a list of all the job seeking you have been doing they don't ask for any proof, oh no, they simply ask you to write down what you did and they actually said to me when I asked what proof they needed, they told me they just took our word for it. Then in the group meeting I discovered that if you start work, but do so on a trial period, if, during your trial period, you decide the job isn't for you, for whatever reason, even if it's simply that you don't enjoy it, you can turn down the job during this trial period and your benefits would not be affected. However, if you start a job and then your boss turns out to be a dick, or you just don't like it and you're not on a trial period...well tough ,you're stuck with it. Seriously, what is the point?!

I today asked for a different personal advisor because quite frankly I do not want a personal advisor who doesn't believe I can get a job that I was already doing, doing well and have a great reference from and who blatantly goes against the official line of the DWP. I have been told the Job centre manager will call me back tomorrow to discuss this. I have had enough of them and it hasn't even been 20 days yet.

Oh and in this time when they're treating me like a retard who should get a part time role as soon as possible to get off their hands and off the official figures I managed to get an interview off my own back for a proper job which pays more than I've ever earned before. No idea if I'll get it, but if the job centre had their way I would be working part time in a beefeater right now. The whole system is geared up to work against those who genuinely want to find proper work and make something of themselves.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 9789
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 4:57:58 PM   
elab49

I think you're right - the system is geared as if it's set up to lead people who don't want to work child-like towards the light.

For hardworkers looking for more work to do it must be some kind of Kafka-esque nightmare. Perhaps if you suggested to the job centre manager they had separate Personal Advisors for the grown ups who actually wanted a job?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 9790
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 6:04:27 PM   
moontheloon

quote:

Perhaps if you suggested to the job centre manager they had separate Personal Advisors for the grown ups who actually wanted a job?

I already think I am going to be on some sort of blacklist after complaining today, so this might tip them over the edge, good idea though it is.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 9791
RE: I am pissed off because... - 19/6/2013 7:54:17 PM   
Valanya

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

quote:

Perhaps if you suggested to the job centre manager they had separate Personal Advisors for the grown ups who actually wanted a job?

I already think I am going to be on some sort of blacklist after complaining today, so this might tip them over the edge, good idea though it is.

I really hope you get the job you're interviewing for, because then you write them a long gushing letter about how you've found a wonderful job doing what you're qualified for and being paid what your worth... no thanks to them

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 9792
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/6/2013 4:16:20 PM   
Indio

I have just discovered that I will have to wait until mid-February 2014 for season 3 of Game Of Thrones to come out on Blu-Ray. (I know the first two had come out at the beginning of this and last year, but having had an email from Amazon a week or two back saying they were now taking pre-orders, I had stupidly assumed/hoped that it might have at least come out in time for Christmas. )

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 9793
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/6/2013 6:52:13 PM   
vad3r

Fuck Franco. He's not even the best one, at least James has proven himself.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 9794
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/6/2013 11:37:27 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indio

I have just discovered that I will have to wait until mid-February 2014 for season 3 of Game Of Thrones to come out on Blu-Ray. (I know the first two had come out at the beginning of this and last year, but having had an email from Amazon a week or two back saying they were now taking pre-orders, I had stupidly assumed/hoped that it might have at least come out in time for Christmas. )

Thats nothing new, GOT always comes out on dvd / blu about ten months after it finishes on SKY with no other legal way of watching it... and they wonder why it's the most illegally downloaded show in history... they're pissing money down the drain, quite frankly. Fucking idiots.

Say what now?

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 9795
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/6/2013 12:21:28 PM   
Rebenectomy

So annoyed and disappointed. Coming to the end of the contract on the current shit hole I'm living in, so have started to look around for a new place. Viewed a house earlier in the week that was absolutely perfect, in terms of space, location etc etc. Got quite excited, filled in an application form and managed to get together a £700 deposit pretty much overnight. Was advised today, that because I'm on maternity leave, I've been classed as not a reliable earner (despite taking into account what my partner earns and that of my guarantor) and the landlord has refused. Now admittedly, the house was more than I'm paying in rent now, but I'd budgeted for that, and despite a low income I actually have very few out goings (no car, no loan, just basic utilities) and I qualify for bit of housing benefit help until I go back to work. I'm so annoyed. Not only does making a financial judgement based on the fact that I'm on SSP Maternity pay reek of discrimination, but it's come across as 'how dare you even think of applying, peasant' in terms of the judgement they've made on how I manage my money.

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 9796
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/6/2013 8:38:24 PM   
Mister Coe

So fucked off today... I'm getting made redundant in the next few days. But no worries, there's a big job fayre in my town today, jobs aplenty, as the publicity said, just come along, we'll get you sorted...

80% of the jobs on offer were apprentice jobs, which I'm OK with and I hope the young folk do well with them, but no good if, like me, you're over 25.

Everything else was a mixture of the following... major companies who have NO jobs but 'give us your details and we'll get back to you if anything comes up' (yeah, right...), employment agencies (ditto...), care jobs (want to wipe rectal prolapses for minimum wage? This is the job for you!), The Army (see what I said about apprentice jobs), voluntary work (um, I can't work for free, I gotta eat!) and various colleges or universities (ah, I came here to see JOBS?)

But the whole thing was put together by an arrogant, showboating Tory MP (I've met him a couple of times, so I know what I'm talking about), so I'm an idiot for expecting anything else, right?

Still, so pissed off right now.

Say what now?

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 9797
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/6/2013 8:52:16 PM   
Sway

More bad news. And why not, I seem to be on a continuous streak of it at the moment.

So even though they managed to remove the huge cancerous mass from behind my Nan's uterus, they've discovered it is now also in the bladder.

I was up at the hospital on Tues night visiting her and it's already been a month she's been in there following her op. She's tired and frustrated and wants to go home, and now we get this news.

Waiting to hear if there's anything that can be done from here.

I am a total emotional wreck right now. These past 8 months have totally broken me.

< Message edited by Sway -- 27/6/2013 8:54:02 PM >

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 9798
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/6/2013 9:31:37 PM   
sanchia

My Dad had bladder cancer last year. It was a bit of a trek but was treatable and he is now.in remission. I hope things go as well for your nan.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9799
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/6/2013 7:36:45 AM   
Funkyrae

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

So annoyed and disappointed. Coming to the end of the contract on the current shit hole I'm living in, so have started to look around for a new place. Viewed a house earlier in the week that was absolutely perfect, in terms of space, location etc etc. Got quite excited, filled in an application form and managed to get together a £700 deposit pretty much overnight. Was advised today, that because I'm on maternity leave, I've been classed as not a reliable earner (despite taking into account what my partner earns and that of my guarantor) and the landlord has refused. Now admittedly, the house was more than I'm paying in rent now, but I'd budgeted for that, and despite a low income I actually have very few out goings (no car, no loan, just basic utilities) and I qualify for bit of housing benefit help until I go back to work. I'm so annoyed. Not only does making a financial judgement based on the fact that I'm on SSP Maternity pay reek of discrimination, but it's come across as 'how dare you even think of applying, peasant' in terms of the judgement they've made on how I manage my money.

That's disgusting! Congrats on the maternity leave though, I didn't know you were expecting.

That's me that is!

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 9800
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/6/2013 9:37:25 AM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

More bad news. And why not, I seem to be on a continuous streak of it at the moment.

So even though they managed to remove the huge cancerous mass from behind my Nan's uterus, they've discovered it is now also in the bladder.

I was up at the hospital on Tues night visiting her and it's already been a month she's been in there following her op. She's tired and frustrated and wants to go home, and now we get this news.

Waiting to hear if there's anything that can be done from here.

I am a total emotional wreck right now. These past 8 months have totally broken me.

I feel really sorry for you Sway. You've had a wretched time recently.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9801
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/6/2013 9:54:43 AM   
matty_b

Ah shit, sorry to hear that it's not getting any better, Sway.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 9802
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/6/2013 12:24:23 AM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

My Dad had bladder cancer last year. It was a bit of a trek but was treatable and he is now.in remission. I hope things go as well for your nan.

This has given me some hope, thanks. We'd been told previously that if they'd found the cancer had spread, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I don't know why that is the case, but I'm hoping they're wrong and/or this is different to what they were talking about and they will be able to do something about it.

She was allowed home from the hospital for half a day today, and will be allowed home again tomorrow for the same amount of time. It was so good to see her back in her own surroundings today, sitting in her own chair, rather than being stuck in the hospital bed. But heartbreaking knowing she was having to go back into hospital tonight and can't just get on with getting better.

Thanks, Shool and Matty too. It's certainly been a hard knock.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9803
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 8:45:43 AM   
Chief

In the grand scheme of things it's very, very minor but seriously -FUCK OFF HAYFEVER!

This current batch of anti-histamines/snake oil are worse than useless too.

(in reply to SadFace)
Post #: 9804
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 10:01:27 AM   
sanchia

The st nav said "take next left turn", usually I check the map on screen as well and do not trust the voice alone but was glancing behind in the mirror as someone was following me. I take the next left turn as there is no other left turn for another half mile or so and, as I turn and it is too late to stop, I note it is a one way street and I am going the wrong way. Luckily it was empty and there was a place I could turn around in just around the corner. In future never trust the voice of the st nav alone and do I will not allow myself to be distracted at the time when it is telling me lies.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 1/7/2013 10:08:42 AM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9805
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 10:06:35 AM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

In the grand scheme of things it's very, very minor but seriously -FUCK OFF HAYFEVER!

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9806
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 12:52:32 PM   
musht

This is an extremely silly thing to get pissed of about but here goes.

So my friend and I are both fans of this Duck of the Day page on facebook (bear with me) and one day the duck was late being uploaded, like 9pm. We both commented expressing our dissatisfaction at how late it was in a very sarcastic manner. It was completely harmless and our comments even got several likes (not that I care about that). However for some reason the admin of the page took offence and blocked my friend. A week or so later I posted on the page asking in a very smarmy and witty fashion that he be unblocked. I have now been blocked and my post has been deleted. I know I shouldn't care but both incidents were so harmless and completely unoffensive it really makes me worry about how PC society is becoming when two guys can't even slag off a Duck of the Day page for being late with the daily update.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 9807
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 9:58:58 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

Hayfever is a funny thing. I never had it as a kid and then, when I was about 19 or so, I started coming down with it and I came down with it badly. Like you said, nothing worked. And I didn't just get a bit of a runny nose, it got so bad that I had to take days off work because I was so sneezy and breathless that I could barely function...

And then, out of the blue, it went away. Not a gradual thing, I mean a complete end to it all. One summer, I was really bad, the next summer... literally nothing, except for slightly itchy eyes and a bit of snot in the nostrils. And I don't even get that anymore.

I don't understand the biology behind this, but I hope you grow out of it like I did.

Say what now?

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9808
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 10:05:08 PM   
elab49

I hate to say this but I wouldn't be so sure - it's really common for hayfever to go away for years at a time and then come back and hit you just as hard. My mum was out of it for about 15 years and then it came back. I'm really lucky as I'm in the almost clear phase at the moment but I know it won't last from experience.

When I was a kid it was so bad I couldn't go outside for chunks of the time, especially when the grass had been cut - very slightly pass-outy.

Have either of you gone with the pre-season injections? I've found they can close it down enough for over the counter medication to help.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 9809
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/7/2013 10:34:06 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I hate to say this but I wouldn't be so sure - it's really common for hayfever to go away for years at a time and then come back and hit you just as hard. My mum was out of it for about 15 years and then it came back. I'm really lucky as I'm in the almost clear phase at the moment but I know it won't last from experience.

When I was a kid it was so bad I couldn't go outside for chunks of the time, especially when the grass had been cut - very slightly pass-outy.

Have either of you gone with the pre-season injections? I've found they can close it down enough for over the counter medication to help.

I mentioned this in another thread but I got hayfever for the first time in my life last week and I'm 34, which was unexpected. I was quite surprised as I had just figured I was one of those lucky souls who didn't get it. I assumed it's to do with living in a new, much greener area and maybe being exposed to stuff I haven't really encountered before (or just a miserable by-product of getting older). I do remember reading a couple of months ago that this year is meant to be one of the worst in decades for it though, so maybe that's something to do with it.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 9810
Page:   <<   < prev  325 326 [327] 328 329   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  325 326 [327] 328 329   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI