Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  316 317 [318] 319 320   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 8:24:44 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9511
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 8:25:40 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

One thing I've forgotten about which may make you feel better about your own situation at uni - literally around 25 times I've gone into her room (invited) and then I see a glass on the desk filled up with...her urine. How the hell she kept leaving it there and forgetting is beyond me. What makes it absurd is that the toilet is literally outside her door - it's basically an en-suite.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9512
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 9:49:13 PM   
Sway

quote:

One thing I've forgotten about which may make you feel better about your own situation at uni - literally around 25 times I've gone into her room (invited) and then I see a glass on the desk filled up with...her urine. How the hell she kept leaving it there and forgetting is beyond me. What makes it absurd is that the toilet is literally outside her door - it's basically an en-suite.

Woah, pal, is that not setting off alarm bells in your head? What makes it absurd ....is that it's absurd. There's absolutely no need to be pissing into glasses unless you can't physically get to the toilet - i.e you're trapped in your bedroom (ala kumar recently )

What she's doing is just being lazy, unhygienic, and pretty hinging. And that's being nice. I mean I don't want to even know about her wiping situation.

Have a look on flatshare or roommate.com, or whatever they're called. Set up viewings for a number of different places - you're bound to find somebody who's living in normal human standards to share with. I did that for the last year I lived in Glasgow - and it generally worked out fine.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9513
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 11:20:01 PM   
kumar

I held it in!!!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9514
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 11:30:06 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

I held it in!!!

This is true, but I just meant the kind of situation you were in recently would really be the only kind of excusable situation for pissing in glasses.

And even then, you'd pour it out as soon as you got the chance. Ugh, I've just thought, does this chick just put her piss glasses back into communal use?

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 9515
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 11:36:36 PM   
rawlinson

Maybe it's not as bad as you all think, maybe she's a Denton and she drinks it.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9516
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 11:56:46 PM   
FritzlFan

Thankfully they're her own glasses - she used to use a measuring jug. She uses disposable toilet seats because she finds other humans disgusting. Yet it's perfectly fine to leave a used tampon lying across a Bop-It when I'm in the room.

Going by how often she's bitched about others to me, I imagine she's telling everyone what a villain I am for standing up for myself.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 24/3/2013 11:58:09 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

Child labour is necessary in the short term

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9517
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 11:59:23 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

Yet it's perfectly fine to leave a used tampon lying across a Bop-It when I'm in the room.

I know it shouldn't be funny, but the involvement of the Bop-it just cracked me up.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9518
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 12:37:50 AM   
Sway

quote:

She uses disposable toilet seats because she finds other humans disgusting. Yet it's perfectly fine to leave a used tampon lying across a Bop-It when I'm in the room.

Are you actually bothered that somebody leaves their own piss and used tampons lying around their room is bitching about you?

There is blatantly severe malfunctioning of their brain.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9519
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 12:38:29 AM   
FritzlFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Yet it's perfectly fine to leave a used tampon lying across a Bop-It when I'm in the room.

I know it shouldn't be funny, but the involvement of the Bop-it just cracked me up.

It is pretty funny. I laughed at the time because of how ridiculous it was. If Matrix were there, he'd have laughed too.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 25/3/2013 12:39:33 AM >

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9520
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 12:48:51 AM   
FritzlFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

She uses disposable toilet seats because she finds other humans disgusting. Yet it's perfectly fine to leave a used tampon lying across a Bop-It when I'm in the room.

Are you actually bothered that somebody leaves their own piss and used tampons lying around their room is bitching about you?

Well, not really, I'm just worried others will think less of me based on what she says. But she's not very good at hiding her unpleasant traits so i'm sure they'd see through it.

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9521
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 1:24:54 AM   
rawlinson

Next time she calls you in and there's glasses of piss lying around, take a picture and tell her to sort herself out or you're putting it on Facebook.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9522
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 1:31:47 AM   
MonsterCat

But is she into scat?

Because if she is... y'know, hook a brother up with psycho scat girl.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9523
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 1:36:31 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

But is she into scat?

Because if she is... y'know, hook a brother up with psycho scat girl.

Well, she seems to have no problem with blood and piss. You might be in luck.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9524
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 8:40:44 AM   
sanchia

Alternatively, give her the cold shoulder and pretty much ignore her existence. Then get the hell out of Bedlam before she stabs you in the eye with frozen faeces or whatever.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9525
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 10:58:41 AM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well, not really, I'm just worried others will think less of me based on what she says. But she's not very good at hiding her unpleasant traits so i'm sure they'd see through it.

OK, I'm just going to say it - I am very likely to take the word of somebody over the word of a girl who leaves glasses full of piss in her room and a used tampon over a Bop-it. I don't think that's an unreasonable stance to take.

quote:

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9526
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 11:06:14 AM   
Chief

I'm thinking she belongs in some kind of institution. How can someone think that pissing in a glass is a normal thing to do?

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 9527
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 11:27:35 AM   
sanchia

She sounds like she should be on A Life of Grime.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9528
RE: I am pissed off because... - 25/3/2013 12:04:41 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Twist it, Bop it, Insert it.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9529
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 12:57:30 AM   
FritzlFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

OK, I'm just going to say it - I am very likely to take the word of somebody over the word of a girl who leaves glasses full of piss in her room and a used tampon over a Bop-it. I don't think that's an unreasonable stance to take.

Actually, nobody else knows about this, which gives me great potential to defend myself by threatening to tell people if she goes flat-out bitchy.

And MonsterCat - (edited) maybe so.

I feel like a bit of a knob for telling people this stuff, but it proves my point that I'm in an unfortunate position.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 26/3/2013 1:16:22 AM >

quote:

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9530
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 8:45:52 AM   
Chief

I took the rear mudguard off my bike because I thought it looked a bit 'old woman'.

Now I'm sitting at work with a wet arse thinking I probably shouldn't have thrown it away.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 9531
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 10:29:12 AM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Actually, nobody else knows about this, which gives me great potential to defend myself by threatening to tell people if she goes flat-out bitchy.

I feel like a bit of a knob for telling people this stuff, but it proves my point that I'm in an unfortunate position.

Pfft, I wouldn't worry about it (I mean, you are a bit of a knob but not for this). We've all bitched and shared stuff about our private lives on here.

I do feel bad for the constant mockery you received about the Audio HOF, though. There you were, trying to tally up the votes, only to be distracted by your flatmate making a facemask of Ryan Adams from her own shit.

quote:

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9532
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 10:40:30 AM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pfft, I wouldn't worry about it (I mean, you are a bit of a knob but not for this). We've all bitched and shared stuff about our private lives on here.

I do feel bad for the constant mockery you received about the Audio HOF, though. There you were, trying to tally up the votes, only to be distracted by your flatmate making a facemask of Ryan Adams from her own shit.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9533
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 6:58:28 PM   
Sway

Frustration #1 - After spending ages trying to establish any kind of human contact at Zavvi with regards to the damaged boxset they sent me, I have discovered they are also completely incompetent at basic reading. I repeatedly asked for a refund, rather than a replacement as my experience with the company is shit and I'd rather not have anything else to do with them, and I've received an e-mail today saying my replacement is on its way. I even ticked the 'REFUND' box on the returns form I sent with my returned item. Twats. So help me God, if I get this new boxset and it's damaged.....

Frustration #2 - Decided to head into town today. This was the first time I went into town without having somebody there to drive me about and it really took it out of me. I was stiff/sore/exhausted by the time I caught the train back (I even had to purposefully miss a train I was on time for because I knew there'd be no seats left on it), so I had to get my dad to pick me up at the station back home to get me back to the house. Which is a 4 minute walk max. It's just left me feeling really frustrated at how slow this recovery is going. When I'm in the house and sitting down, I feel fine. As though there's nothing wrong, but walking any distance just exhausts me. I'm missing out on so many social events, it's driving me insane. Aruuugahrgaurgakjrlwkloqlrtage.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 9534
RE: I am pissed off because... - 26/3/2013 8:08:39 PM   
Ghidorah

I had ten days off work and yesterday was my first day back. It only took a few hours for my blood pressure to shoot upwards.

* A co worker made a complaint about my manager not helping the team when I was away. They were struggling and he was doing disappearing acts.

* My manager ask how my three day trip abroad went, when he did his best to prevent me going. Making up excuses and lies to have me in while he does fuck all.

* Last year I had ended a friendship because I believed she was having an emotional affair with me. She was already in a relationship and felt her behaviour towards me went beyond normal friendship. I was giving her the cold shoulder and only reponded to her about five times in those four months. A few hello back or yeah. Despite going cold turkey on her and pretty much got over the main hurdle, she again attempted to revive our friendship. Going out her way to get herself on my good side.
i wish she dump her forty year old boyfriend and go out with someone her own age.

* Whoever took over my section screwed up and part of the blame need to be thrown at my manager.

* A co worker is still being very nice to me and hoping I'm gay.

* Pissed off a woman.

* Could of got fired.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9535
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/3/2013 9:14:27 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

I had ten days off work and yesterday was my first day back. It only took a few hours for my blood pressure to shoot upwards.

* A co worker made a complaint about my manager not helping the team when I was away. They were struggling and he was doing disappearing acts.

* My manager ask how my three day trip abroad went, when he did his best to prevent me going. Making up excuses and lies to have me in while he does fuck all.

* Last year I had ended a friendship because I believed she was having an emotional affair with me. She was already in a relationship and felt her behaviour towards me went beyond normal friendship. I was giving her the cold shoulder and only reponded to her about five times in those four months. A few hello back or yeah. Despite going cold turkey on her and pretty much got over the main hurdle, she again attempted to revive our friendship. Going out her way to get herself on my good side.
i wish she dump her forty year old boyfriend and go out with someone her own age.

* Whoever took over my section screwed up and part of the blame need to be thrown at my manager.

* A co worker is still being very nice to me and hoping I'm gay.

* Pissed off a woman.

* Could of got fired.

You've got a whole season for a new Sky 1 drama there. Get writing.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 9536
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/3/2013 6:24:26 PM   
Sway

quote:

Frustration #1 - After spending ages trying to establish any kind of human contact at Zavvi with regards to the damaged boxset they sent me, I have discovered they are also completely incompetent at basic reading. I repeatedly asked for a refund, rather than a replacement as my experience with the company is shit and I'd rather not have anything else to do with them, and I've received an e-mail today saying my replacement is on its way. I even ticked the 'REFUND' box on the returns form I sent with my returned item. Twats. So help me God, if I get this new boxset and it's damaged.....

DEAR. GOD.

After yesterday's e-mail telling me a replacement was on it's way, I replied explaining there was clearly confusion somewhere as I'd specified a refund on the returns form. I even said at the end of my message, "Just to clarify, I would like a refund, NOT a replacement."

Today I received an e-mail back saying:

"Thank you for getting in touch with Zavvi.com.

I can confirm that your replacement will be sent to you shortly.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help."

YOU USELESS BUNCH OF TWAT EYED TOADS.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9537
RE: I am pissed off because... - 27/3/2013 10:44:55 PM   
elab49

THe power cuts go on off on off on off on off

The house alarms go on and on and on and on then off

Then the power goes on off on off on off on off

And then the house alarms go on and on and on then never go fucking off.

Massive headache ahoy

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9538
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/3/2013 10:29:12 AM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Massive headache ahoy

Although I quite enjoyed the almost poem you wrote, I'm sad to hear you're dealing with power cuts. We've barely been touched by the snow up here.

Hope it gets better for you soon.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 9539
RE: I am pissed off because... - 28/3/2013 1:04:05 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

quote:

DEAR. GOD.

After yesterday's e-mail telling me a replacement was on it's way, I replied explaining there was clearly confusion somewhere as I'd specified a refund on the returns form. I even said at the end of my message, "Just to clarify, I would like a refund, NOT a replacement."

Today I received an e-mail back saying:

"Thank you for getting in touch with Zavvi.com.

I can confirm that your replacement will be sent to you shortly.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help."

YOU USELESS BUNCH OF TWAT EYED TOADS.

Send them an email with just this embedded.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Massive headache ahoy

Theeeeeeeee wipers on the bus go SWISH, SWISH, SWISH...

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9540
Page:   <<   < prev  316 317 [318] 319 320   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  316 317 [318] 319 320   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI