Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  315 316 [317] 318 319   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 12:49:20 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

I completely understand why you were annoyed that you waved at them, I would be too if I wasn't waving anything less than my two middle fingers at them.

On the same hand? You Weegies....

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9481
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 12:50:38 PM   
jcthefirst

Because this just happened.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAgEyDAEBfg

EDIT: I think that link works.

< Message edited by jcthefirst -- 22/3/2013 12:51:12 PM >

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9482
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 12:54:17 PM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

However, the guy she married is a complete cunt and control freak - but he's the type that keeps it behind closed doors, so anyone who meets him for the first time thinks he's a sound guy. He's not, and I'm going to stress this again, he's a cunt. And for whatever reason he took against my ex-wife, and pretty much made it impossible for her and my cousin to hang out together and still be friends. He'd check her email, phone, twitter account just to see what kind of messages were going between them. He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

Anyway, a pair of twats. Next time they beep me, they're getting the middle finger.

What the actual fuck!? I'm assuming she eventually found out? How can she still be with somebody like that?

I completely understand why you were annoyed that you waved at them, I would be too if I wasn't waving anything less than my two middle fingers at them.

We've already talked about this before, but it's certainly during difficult times you find out the true nature of people. I certainly found that out over the past 6 months myself - people who I've not spoken to in years sent me flowers and were genuinely concerned, people who are meant to be my closest friends struggled to even text at times.

God help that poor wee sprog.

Yep, can only agree - and here's the thing, I have no idea what they're having, but if it's a boy, he'll have the same first name as his dad. And my cousin doesn't get a say in that. Apparently it's a family tradition that the first-born boy that the first-born boy in his particular generation has all get the same name.

Re-reading that, I'm not sure how much sense that makes, so put it this way - let's say the husband's name is Robert (because, erm, that's what it is). His dad is also called Robert because he's the oldest son from his dad, and the husband is his oldest son. I'm sure there's an easier way to put it, but essentially my cousin was told if/whenever they have a boy, he'll be called Robert like his dad and like his granddad. No discussion. She told us this a couple of years ago when she was still bothering with us and we were like, "Er, really? You REALLY have no say in it?" And she just laughed it off.

And the phone tracking thing - yep, she found out and not through a good way. Basically, a few years she and my ex were having a night out. They bumped into a lad who had went to university with my cousin and he invited them back to his house for a party. There was him, a few mates and their girlfriends/wives/partners, so a mixture of people and not something particularly dodgy once you explain it. Anyway, my ex texted me to tell me what she was doing and I was fine with it. My cousin, however, didn't. She told her husband that they were staying out at another bar because he's the insanely jealous kind and she knew he'd kick off if she told him where she was really going, regardless of how innocent it is.

But she sent him this message from the lad's house, not the bar that they'd met him in. So, Rob gets the message, clocks the postcode, googles it and realises she's lying. He then drives out to this postcode (and by now this is about 4:00 in the morning), but the problem is it's not entirely accurate in giving the actual address as well as the postcode. The address it gives is a house a few doors down - which has lights out, curtains drawn and therefore looks very, very dodgy.

He rings her, leaves a furious message and she realises she's been found out so goes home to a huge argument where they end up not speaking for about a week. And this is the guy she decides to stay and have a baby with.

He's an absolute cunt, and I know it kind of makes her sound like a victim (which she is to some extent), but you'll have to trust me in that I know her and a lot of her behaviour is purely her own fault.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9483
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:00:38 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

On the same hand? You Weegies....

It's too much irn bru and square sausages. They do funny things to a person's anatomy.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 9484
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:01:02 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

Yep, can only agree - and here's the thing, I have no idea what they're having, but if it's a boy, he'll have the same first name as his dad. And my cousin doesn't get a say in that. Apparently it's a family tradition that the first-born boy that the first-born boy in his particular generation has all get the same name.

Re-reading that, I'm not sure how much sense that makes, so put it this way - let's say the husband's name is Robert (because, erm, that's what it is). His dad is also called Robert because he's the oldest son from his dad, and the husband is his oldest son. I'm sure there's an easier way to put it, but essentially my cousin was told if/whenever they have a boy, he'll be called Robert like his dad and like his granddad. No discussion. She told us this a couple of years ago when she was still bothering with us and we were like, "Er, really? You REALLY have no say in it?" And she just laughed it off.

My family are like that. Me, my dad, my granda and I think my great granda are all Samuel. I don't think it's a tradition as such, and I go by Jonathan (technically my middle name) anyway, as per my parents request. My sister is also Hannah Louise (Hannah is my mum's mum's name) but goes by Louise, again as per my parents. I don't think my wife and I are beholden to name our first born son Samuel.

But it's the 'no say' part that's more worrying anyway.

@Jonny_C85

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9485
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:05:08 PM   
Chief

quote:

It's too much irn bru and square sausages. They do funny things to a person's anatomy.

You can never have too much square sausage.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9486
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:07:53 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

My family are like that. Me, my dad, my granda and I think my great granda are all Samuel. I don't think it's a tradition as such, and I go by Jonathan (technically my middle name) anyway, as per my parents request. My sister is also Hannah Louise (Hannah is my mum's mum's name) but goes by Louise, again as per my parents. I don't think my wife and I are beholden to name our first born son Samuel.

Well, yeah, that's fine. I think it is actually quite a nice thing to do, but at least you don't feel beholden to do the same.

quote:

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 9487
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:08:19 PM   
Sway

quote:

quote:

quote:

However, the guy she married is a complete cunt and control freak - but he's the type that keeps it behind closed doors, so anyone who meets him for the first time thinks he's a sound guy. He's not, and I'm going to stress this again, he's a cunt. And for whatever reason he took against my ex-wife, and pretty much made it impossible for her and my cousin to hang out together and still be friends. He'd check her email, phone, twitter account just to see what kind of messages were going between them. He even, unbeknownst to her for quite a while, installed an app on her phone that gives the location of where you are when you send someone a message - so if they were on a night out together and she would text him to say "I'm in xxxx bar right now" (because he was the type who would need constant updates through the night as to her whereabouts), then this app would tell him in the message the postcode she was texting from, so he knew if she was telling the truth or not.

Anyway, a pair of twats. Next time they beep me, they're getting the middle finger.

What the actual fuck!? I'm assuming she eventually found out? How can she still be with somebody like that?

We've already talked about this before, but it's certainly during difficult times you find out the true nature of people. I certainly found that out over the past 6 months myself - people who I've not spoken to in years sent me flowers and were genuinely concerned, people who are meant to be my closest friends struggled to even text at times.

God help that poor wee sprog.

Re-reading that, I'm not sure how much sense that makes

Well despite your failings, I actually managed to understand completely without the further explanation! Only because it's not that unusual to hear about such traditions. However, I certainly do not agree with the fact she has no say in the matter of something that will come out of her body.

quote:

And the phone tracking thing - yep, she found out and not through a good way. Basically, a few years she and my ex were having a night out. They bumped into a lad who had went to university with my cousin and he invited them back to his house for a party. There was him, a few mates and their girlfriends/wives/partners, so a mixture of people and not something particularly dodgy once you explain it. Anyway, my ex texted me to tell me what she was doing and I was fine with it. My cousin, however, didn't. She told her husband that they were staying out at another bar because he's the insanely jealous kind and she knew he'd kick off if she told him where she was really going, regardless of how innocent it is.

But she sent him this message from the lad's house, not the bar that they'd met him in. So, Rob gets the message, clocks the postcode, googles it and realises she's lying. He then drives out to this postcode (and by now this is about 4:00 in the morning), but the problem is it's not entirely accurate in giving the actual address as well as the postcode. The address it gives is a house a few doors down - which has lights out, curtains drawn and therefore looks very, very dodgy.

He rings her, leaves a furious message and she realises she's been found out so goes home to a huge argument where they end up not speaking for about a week. And this is the guy she decides to stay and have a baby with.

He's an absolute cunt, and I know it kind of makes her sound like a victim (which she is to some extent), but you'll have to trust me in that I know her and a lot of her behaviour is purely her own fault.

'Furious' does not begin to cover how I would feel if somebody ever did that to me. Wow....

How on earth can anybody think that's acceptable behaviour? Christ imagine if they have a daughter? That poor lass is going to have NO social life as she grows up.

< Message edited by Sway -- 22/3/2013 1:13:06 PM >

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9488
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:09:28 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

Well, yeah, that's fine. I think it is actually quite a nice thing to do, but at least you don't feel beholden to do the same.

Ah good, I was entirely sure I'd used that right.

@Jonny_C85

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9489
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:15:30 PM   
matty_b

Pretty sure, yeah. I'm sure Homer will be along soon to correct us if it isn't.

And Sway and your garbled reply - I was genuinely speechless when I got told what happened. I mean, OK, she lied, but who could blame her?

quote:

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 9490
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:20:53 PM   
rawlinson

That's all just so... fucked. A friend of mine was going out with this girl for about two years and things weren't going well and she told him she needed a break for a little while. He got convinced she was having an affair with a guy she worked with, and he took to turning up at her workplace when she was due to finish for the day and hiding in the bushes to watch her and make sure she wasn't leaving with him.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9491
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:24:37 PM   
matty_b

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's the kind of thing he would do, to be honest.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 9492
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 1:30:27 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

Pretty sure, yeah. I'm sure Homer will be along soon to correct us if it isn't.

I don't always feel beholden to correct people, you know.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9493
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 2:53:57 PM   
Sway

/conversation.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 9494
RE: I am pissed off because... - 22/3/2013 4:13:30 PM   
Harry Tuttle

After having our house on the market for god knows how long we've finally received a bid that's close enough to the asking price to accept. The only problem is that pretty much all the houses we had our eye on have been sold or are off the market. The only one left is one that needs quite a bit of work done on it, which would be quite a financial strain because a lot of the work would need to be done pretty much immediately.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9495
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 5:48:45 PM   
FritzlFan

My fucking cruel, spiteful, callous, extremely narcissistic housemate. Thankfully everyone knows she's crazy as fuck but I have to live her next year because I made the mistake of becoming close 'friends' with her and going out of my way to stop her from bring upset (walked her to where she was going on a night out about 30 times, then went back on my own; paid for her food a few times when she didn't have money; left very early on a night out a few times to comfort her when she was crying) which she didn't have the slightest bit of appreciation for. And now that I'm not letting her be so controlling she's told me not to talk to her again and has blocked my number and facebook (for literally the 7th/8th time). She belittles everybody because she thinks she's a genius (she's not, lol. I know I'm easily brighter than her and so are others). No idea what I'm going to do next year.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 24/3/2013 5:52:03 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miles Messervy 007

Child labour is necessary in the short term

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 9496
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:03:23 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

My fucking cruel, spiteful, callous, narcissistic housemate. Thankfully everyone knows she's crazy as fuck but I have to live her next year because I made the mistake of becoming close 'friends' with her and going out of my way to stop her from bring upset (walked her to where she was going on a night out about 30 times, then went back on my own; paid for her food a few times when she didn't have money; left very early on a night out a few times to comfort her when she was crying) which she didn't have the slightest bit of appreciation for. And now that I'm not letting her be so controlling she's told me not to talk to her again and has blocked my number and facebook (for literally the 7th/8th time). She belittles everybody because she thinks she's a genius (she's not, lol. I know I'm easily brighter than her and so are others). No idea what I'm going to do next year.

Are you contractually bound to in some way? Like have you signed any leases or anything? I'd imagine not if this isn't until next year. Anyway, provided you haven't signed anything, my advice to you would be to create distance and look at other options while you can.

I'm sure many of us on these forums can relate to stories like this, and I personally made the same mistake during my 1st year at Uni. Became good friends with somebody who didn't appreciate a thing I did for them. And this included going in an ambulance to the hospital when she collapsed in a night club, then waiting there until she was released, and then having to pay for a taxi to two different sides of town because she didn't want to return to her room at the halls we shared, she wanted to go and visit the lad she'd been seeing for all of two weeks. Another time, she got so drunk in a club, she became aggressive and started hitting me - bouncers (who we knew because she worked at this club) had to step in and tell her wise up. I then had to support her out of the club because she could barely stand and despite my best efforts she fell to the floor, pulling me down with her. Eventually got her in the taxi and got her back to halls. Where, concerned for her safety due to the amount she'd been drinking, went and stayed in her room to make sure she was sick in a sink or bucket, rather than sleeping and choking on vomit. I stayed for hours until I felt convinced she was ok, before returning to my room. Naturally I was fairly annoyed at the events of the night, but I was more concerned for her well being. So I went to check on her the following day and the first thing she said when I went to her room was, 'Don't start'. As if I was going to have a go at her. Fuck that.

As you can tell, my experience with her is something that still riles me to this day. My biggest mistake was not standing up for myself, or walking away when I knew the 'friendship' was toxic, and I was getting absolutely nothing out of it.

Despite all that, I still moved into a flat with her during our 2nd year, and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I was never contractually bound to move in with her - I did it only out of some misguided loyalty, and I had the worst year at Uni because of it. Several times my brother offered to drive down and to pick me up and and all my stuff, but I was actually too scared. Ridiculous, now that I look back on it.

Please, if you can get out, do it sooner rather than later.

< Message edited by Sway -- 24/3/2013 6:05:18 PM >

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9497
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:11:19 PM   
matty_b

quote:

My fucking cruel, spiteful, callous, extremely narcissistic housemate. Thankfully everyone knows she's crazy as fuck but I have to live her next year because I made the mistake of becoming close 'friends' with her and going out of my way to stop her from bring upset (walked her to where she was going on a night out about 30 times, then went back on my own; paid for her food a few times when she didn't have money; left very early on a night out a few times to comfort her when she was crying) which she didn't have the slightest bit of appreciation for. And now that I'm not letting her be so controlling she's told me not to talk to her again and has blocked my number and facebook (for literally the 7th/8th time). She belittles everybody because she thinks she's a genius (she's not, lol. I know I'm easily brighter than her and so are others). No idea what I'm going to do next year.

Screw that, Fritzl. University time is very precious, you may only get three years out of it and you don't want to have a year of it wasted or ruined because of one person.

I was very lucky in that I had awesome flatmates all the way through, but I know plenty of horror stories. I used to date a girl who had a complete bitch for a flatmate and she was so bad that my ex considered quitting uni, moving back home and starting again somewhere completely different. If I hadn't of been there, she probably would have done.

Seriously, dude - it's not worth it. Let her ruin her own time, not yours, especially if there's nothing contractual involved.

quote:

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9498
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:13:57 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

I don't always feel beholden to correct people, you know.

Pfft, since when?

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 9499
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:16:15 PM   
rawlinson

Yeah, get yourself out of it if you can, mate. You don't need the hassle.

I didn't have any flatmate problem in uni', but I did know someone who was convinced she had horrible luck with housemates, but she was just never self-aware enough to realise she WAS the horrible housemate.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9500
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:25:04 PM   
FritzlFan

Thanks guys. Sounds like a pretty horrid time, Sway.

I actually had applications to transfer universities - Sheffield said they'd accept me, and I'm regretting not taking that up just because I thought I had a good set of friends here. One thing i deeply regret is telling her something personal about me as she's only belittled it and said pretty nasty things. I don't think she intentionally tried to upset me there but it shows her complete lack of concern for others. Oh, and two weeks ago she screamed at me and called me a "belittling little cunt", Which I think is about as belittling as it gets. This is because she was throwing bread on the floor and I said she should pick it up in a normal tone. Basic projection of her own self-loathing probably. I went so far out of my way to make sure she was okay, seems silly now.

The worst thing is that I've paid 180 for the admin fee (which is way too much, but her and her friend paid it without really making sure we were all in so we all paid to make sure they didn't lose it. If I do leave or find another house here we'd all lose that money. Worst of all is that I really don't think I can afford to lose that money AND then pay another deposit/admin fee. It's very very expensive here. But I suppose I could apply to live on campus again.

Edit - I think I'm going to talk to my other housemates for next year and see if they'd be okay with me pulling out.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 24/3/2013 6:29:46 PM >

quote:

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 9501
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:31:34 PM   
MonsterCat

I don't know about Sheffield.

If I had the choice between putting up with some psycho girl and staying in Sheffield for more than two minutes, I'd choose the psycho girl.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9502
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:32:11 PM   
elab49

Wouldn't you be as well asking them why they're staying in, to? It can't be a picnic for anyone else either with someone that ridiculously awful.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9503
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:33:51 PM   
FritzlFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Wouldn't you be as well asking them why they're staying in, to? It can't be a picnic for anyone else either with someone that ridiculously awful.

Her and one of the others used to have a thing for each other, which is pretty awkward considering he has a girlfriend now who's really nice and I don't think she knows.

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 9504
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:36:13 PM   
matty_b

quote:

I actually had applications to transfer universities - Sheffield said they'd accept me, and I'm regretting not taking that up just because I thought I had a good set of friends here. One thing i deeply regret is telling her something personal about me as she's only belittled it and said pretty nasty things. I don't think she intentionally tried to upset me there but it shows her complete lack of concern for others. Oh, and two weeks ago she screamed at me and called me a "belittling little cunt", Which I think is about as belittling as it gets. This is because she was throwing bread on the floor and I said she should pick it up in a normal tone. Basic projection of her own self-loathing probably. I went so far out of my way to make sure she was okay, seems silly now.

quote:

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9505
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:37:04 PM   
FritzlFan

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

I don't know about Sheffield.

If I had the choice between putting up with some psycho girl and staying in Sheffield for more than two minutes, I'd choose the psycho girl.

Oh. I've never been. Liverpool said they'd accept too, which I imagine you'd think less of somehow.

There are so many other examples of her insanity that I should stop listing them before I go insane.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 24/3/2013 7:37:01 PM >

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9506
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 6:57:58 PM   
Sway

quote:

The worst thing is that I've paid 180 for the admin fee (which is way too much, but her and her friend paid it without really making sure we were all in so we all paid to make sure they didn't lose it. If I do leave or find another house here we'd all lose that money. Worst of all is that I really don't think I can afford to lose that money AND then pay another deposit/admin fee. It's very very expensive here. But I suppose I could apply to live on campus again.

Edit - I think I'm going to talk to my other housemates for next year and see if they'd be okay with me pulling out.

Were you transferring Unis specifically because of this demented woman?

Seriously, I'm reading everything you're writing and it's bringing strong flashbacks to my time of sharing with somebody similar and I just want you to get out of this as soon as you can. I look back now and just think, 'argh, what was I thinking?! I should have cut ties sooner and accepted the immediate fall out, because in the long term it would have been so much better.'

I started typing out another example of how shitty it was, and I got so angry I deleted it all.

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9507
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 8:08:31 PM   
FritzlFan

quote:

quote:

Were you transferring Unis specifically because of this demented woman?

Seriously, I'm reading everything you're writing and it's bringing strong flashbacks to my time of sharing with somebody similar and I just want you to get out of this as soon as you can. I look back now and just think, 'argh, what was I thinking?! I should have cut ties sooner and accepted the immediate fall out, because in the long term it would have been so much better.'

I started typing out another example of how shitty it was, and I got so angry I deleted it all.

Not really to be fair - I kinda went here with the intention of transferring as I rushed my application and did my personal statement in 15 minutes whilst drunk and having not visited any of the universities I applied for.

Yeah, I think I probably should unless I think it's possibly to largely avoid her next year, though there are only 5 of us living there. I might be slightly overwhelmed to live with complete strangers two years in a row but I obviously want to meet good people. I have been miserable/depressed this term and I'm not really sure if it was totally to do with her but it's definitely had a pretty substantial negative effect. I pretty much gave up going to lectures but I'm doing okay in assessments I suppose. There have been so many 'arguments' (which I apparently unfairly twist and blame her for, even though it's usually her shouting at me/deleting me on facebook for nothing). Ideally I'd cut ties completely but it's just the house situation. I have asked and one of my housemates said he wouldn't hate me or hold a grudge so I may just find somewhere else. I'd feel very bad if they all lost their admin fees though.

One thing I've forgotten about which may make you feel better about your own situation at uni - literally around 25 times I've gone into her room (invited) and then I see a glass on the desk filled up with...her urine. How the hell she kept leaving it there and forgetting is beyond me. What makes it absurd is that the toilet is literally outside her door - it's basically an en-suite.

< Message edited by FritzlFan -- 24/3/2013 8:17:25 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9508
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 8:18:11 PM   
Hood_Man

Urine??

Her name isn't Harriet Hughes by any chance?

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9509
RE: I am pissed off because... - 24/3/2013 8:19:02 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

One thing I've forgotten about which may make you feel better about your own situation at uni - literally around 25 times I've gone into her room (invited) and then I see a glass on the desk filled up with...her urine. How the hell she kept leaving it there and forgetting is beyond me. What makes it absurd is that the toilet is literally outside her door - it's basically an en-suite.

Maybe she's into sexy shenanigans with piss. A scat freak, if you will.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to FritzlFan)
Post #: 9510
Page:   <<   < prev  315 316 [317] 318 319   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  315 316 [317] 318 319   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI