Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  311 312 [313] 314 315   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 12/2/2013 5:44:42 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

I'm relieved that I dont know who he is.
Back under the rock I go.

Call him a C*nt on twitter, then you'll know

*Really really really really don't do that!! Ask MonsterCat.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 9361
RE: I am pissed off because... - 12/2/2013 11:25:49 PM   
Darth Marenghi

Facebook seems to have eaten a message I sent some hours earlier that took me ages to write in the first place.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 9362
RE: I am pissed off because... - 12/2/2013 11:30:04 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

I'm relieved that I dont know who he is.
Back under the rock I go.

Call him a C*nt on twitter, then you'll know

*Really really really really don't do that!! Ask MonsterCat.

It's actually oddly amusing if you don't mind grammatically incorrect and poorly spelled death threats.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 9363
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 4:25:29 PM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Chris Brown leads a charmed life in the sense that's he's a vile misogynist who has no problem with beating up women, and yet he's repeatedly given more chances than he actually deserves, sells millions of albums worldwide, has an army of fans who love him unconditionally, plays sold out gigs and gets to date a gorgeous woman.

It's mind-blowing. He truly is a cunt of the highest order.

It's even worse when you think about the fact that said gorgeous woman was..

a) The victim the aforementioned beating, and
b) One of the people defending him in court.

She may be gorgeous, but she's obviously an idiot, as well.

I'm not a huge Adele fan, but did you see that she yelled at him in front of the TV cameras at the Grammy's the other day? Fuck yeah... you gotta lover her!

EDIT: I should have read a page back... yes, you did see that.

< Message edited by AxlReznor -- 13/2/2013 4:26:47 PM >

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9364
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 6:54:21 PM   
sanchia

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 9365
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 7:25:39 PM   
Shifty Bench

Is that real? If so, I wish to subscribe to that magazine.

EDIT: It is from an Australian free paper called mX, apparently.

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 13/2/2013 8:35:38 PM >

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9366
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 7:44:19 PM   
DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

quote:

Chris Brown leads a charmed life in the sense that's he's a vile misogynist who has no problem with beating up women, and yet he's repeatedly given more chances than he actually deserves, sells millions of albums worldwide, has an army of fans who love him unconditionally, plays sold out gigs and gets to date a gorgeous woman.

It's even worse when you think about the fact that said gorgeous woman was..

a) The victim the aforementioned beating, and
b) One of the people defending him in court.

I'm not a huge Adele fan, but did you see that she yelled at him in front of the TV cameras at the Grammy's the other day? Fuck yeah... you gotta lover her!

EDIT: I should have read a page back... yes, you did see that.

Although, weirdly, she's now claiming that she wasn't yelling at him and that they were "complimenting each-other". Erm...even if that were true what the hell should he be complimented about? Is she another Brown apologist? Doesn't seem like her.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 9367
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 7:53:09 PM   
Shifty Bench

Hmmmmmmmm.....

(genuine Hmmmmmmm. not sarcastic Hmmmmmmm)

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 13/2/2013 7:54:25 PM >

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 9368
RE: I am pissed off because... - 13/2/2013 10:30:59 PM   
steffols

Fucking old bat in the cinema completely ruining Lincoln for us. I can't be arsed going into it again as I've been mad about it since we left the cinema. I actually turned round and asked her to shut up though, which is so unlike me. I've never known to have a film ruined by someone before. She and her husband were so bloody loud! She ruined the big part of the film at the admentment vote by preguessing the answers they were going to give in the silences before they gave them. I swear I've never come close to decking an OAP in my life, but she was so close.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 9369
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/2/2013 12:13:10 AM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

Hmmmmmmmm.....

(genuine Hmmmmmmm. not sarcastic Hmmmmmmm)

Caption:

A: Why did you not stand up and applaud Frank Ocean when he won his award Chris?

C: To be fair, you have no idea what it is like to not win an award you are nominated for.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 9370
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/2/2013 12:32:51 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

That is the expression of a man who's thinking: "I'm an scum sucking, unrepentant woman beater and my life is still made of win. ha ha ha haterz lol".

Cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9371
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/2/2013 12:58:59 AM   
Rhubarb

quote:

I mean, if only it was that easy when you are in love with someone.

quote:

They were exchanging compliments according to Adele on Twitter earlier.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 9372
RE: I am pissed off because... - 14/2/2013 1:32:08 PM   
AxlReznor

She looked pretty angry for someone exchanging compliments.

And that whole, "I know he beat the shit out of me, but I love him!" thing is so fucking annoying. If you willingly go back to that, then you're an idiot... simple as that.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 9373
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 11:56:27 AM   
sanchia

I have one expensive pen. I rarely use it and it has been on my desk for the last few years always in the same place. Now I cannot find it anywhere.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 9374
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 12:10:13 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

Chris Brown is the ultimate definition of a cunt.

Look for the word 'cunt' in the latest Oxford dictionary, and chances are you'll find 'Chris Brown" beside it.

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 9375
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 12:13:39 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

I have one expensive pen. I rarely use it and it has been on my desk for the last few years always in the same place. Now I cannot find it anywhere.

Ah thats a bummer. Is it the desk at work, or home? Ask the people who might've had access to your desk, i'm sure it'll turn up.

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9376
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 12:16:32 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

And that whole, "I know he beat the shit out of me, but I love him!" thing is so fucking annoying. If you willingly go back to that, then you're an idiot... simple as that.

It really isn't.

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 9377
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 12:25:59 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

I bet that cunt Chris Brown stole it.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9378
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 12:28:23 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

I bet that cunt Chris Brown stole it.

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 9379
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 1:12:41 PM   
steffols

quote:

quote:

It really isn't.

Can you explain why it isn't that simple? I understand when you love someone its harder to walk away. But he beat her to a pulp and not just that, but the whole incident sounds like he has a very nasty side to him that Rihanna witnessed. It's harder for those who have not experienced domestic violence to understand, but she had the ability to walk away and she willingly went back. What example is she setting to her millions of teenage girl fans? It's ok that he beats you up because he loves you? Nah. It is that simple, she's an idiot.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 9380
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 1:30:41 PM   
horribleives

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Adele's pally with Chris Brown - famous people have a knack of excusing the bad behaviour of other famous people. Because, you know, they're all just misunderstood and under the type of pressure that us normal folk couldn't possibly comprehend. Look at Jodie Forster - you reckon if a crew member on one of her films had made anti-semitic comments, broken his girlfriend's jaw and told her she deserved to be 'raped by a pack of niggers' she'd be quite as forgiving? Or would she feel comfortable working on a film with a mere extra whom she knew had drugged and anally raped a 13 year old?

< Message edited by horribleives -- 16/2/2013 1:33:29 PM >

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 9381
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 2:21:29 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

quote:

quote:

It really isn't.

Can you explain why it isn't that simple? I understand when you love someone its harder to walk away. But he beat her to a pulp and not just that, but the whole incident sounds like he has a very nasty side to him that Rihanna witnessed. It's harder for those who have not experienced domestic violence to understand, but she had the ability to walk away and she willingly went back. What example is she setting to her millions of teenage girl fans? It's ok that he beats you up because he loves you? Nah. It is that simple, she's an idiot.

I mean, it is quite obviously not the smartest thing to go back to someone who has done that to you, and she can be an idiot and it can not be that simple. I've not ever been in a domestic violence kind of situation (thankfully), but I have been in relationships that are clearly doing me more harm than good, but its impossible to see that and walk away, and it isn't as if she is the only one to have done this, it happens often in domestic violence couples. As for the setting an example, I don't buy its her responsibility to be honest.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 9382
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 2:23:05 PM   
Rhubarb

Obviously, even if I was in love with someone I would struggle to go out with someone if they came back and said "Hey honey, come listen to this duet I did with Pitbull, called International Love, its great". That'd be me leaving right there.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 9383
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 3:32:24 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

quote:

It really isn't.

Because emotions are complicated. The fact that she went back to him is proof of that.

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 9384
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 4:00:33 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

Ah thats a bummer. Is it the desk at work, or home? Ask the people who might've had access to your desk, i'm sure it'll turn up.

It is probably around here somewhere (unless I have thrown it out in error. I am trying to work up the energy to clear up the deitrus which has somehow collected in that area and hopefully I will find it somewhere in there.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 9385
RE: I am pissed off because... - 16/2/2013 10:14:27 PM   
steffols

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

quote:

It really isn't.

I mean, it is quite obviously not the smartest thing to go back to someone who has done that to you, and she can be an idiot and it can not be that simple. I've not ever been in a domestic violence kind of situation (thankfully), but I have been in relationships that are clearly doing me more harm than good, but its impossible to see that and walk away, and it isn't as if she is the only one to have done this, it happens often in domestic violence couples. As for the setting an example, I don't buy its her responsibility to be honest.

But she did walk away. She walked away for a good number of years if I remember rightly.

Obviously I'm saying this as someone who hasn't had been a victim of domestic violent abuse, but I have been a victim of severe emotional abuse and I know for a fact that its the hardest thing in the world to leave a person when you love them and they are constantly putting you down and calling you names. It's hard. You need a lot of support to do it and thankfully I had a lot of support and managed to move on with my life.

I don't have hard evidence but I'm guessing Rihanna had support in her situation that helped her walk away and leave him. And the a few years later she walks back into his arms like nothing has happened. The setting an example is her responsibility but we could get into a lot of her actions that don't set an example, she isn't the sort of person I would hold up as completely virtuous. Those stupid girls on Twitter who say they would happily let Chris Brown beat them up do not need more reasons to think its ok that he acts like that.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 9386
RE: I am pissed off because... - 17/2/2013 1:24:59 PM   
Sway

Arggghhhh, can I get a break please?

Went to hospital this morn to get my staples removed. Pretty standard stuff - last time I had 37 of them and it was totally fine once they were all taken out.

This time I 'only' had 29 of them, and of course it's this time that there's problems. They take out every second staple initially to see how well you're holding together and if they're happy, they'll remove the rest.

So my nurse was happy to take the whole lot out. And then discovered there's two patches that haven't quite knitted together yet. So they're now being held together by steri-strips.

My stomach is being prevented from bursting open from flimsy little sticky strips. Now I'm worried about potential infection etc.

Why couldn't this just be straightforward?

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9387
RE: I am pissed off because... - 17/2/2013 2:43:53 PM   
sanchia

Sorry to read that Sway. I hope things go more smoothly from now on. You must be going stir crazy with it all by now,

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9388
RE: I am pissed off because... - 17/2/2013 4:53:19 PM   
Sway

quote:

Sorry to read that Sway. I hope things go more smoothly from now on. You must be going stir crazy with it all by now,

Thanks for indulging me. I've only got my parents at home and there's only so many times I can say, 'I'm so tired of all this', before I get tired of hearing myself saying that to them.

This recovery period is/has been such a hard, hard slog, and it feels like every time I make a tiny improvement, something else happens to make me go a step back.

I'm aware that almost every post of mine on here at the moment has been me moaning about it in some form or another, but I just can't get away from it for a second.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 9389
RE: I am pissed off because... - 17/2/2013 10:53:54 PM   
Goodfella

Just as the world recovers from the god-awful Gangnam Style and it's wholly stupid video impersonations, we now have the Harlem Shake.

And some people call this music. MUSIC!?

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 9390
Page:   <<   < prev  311 312 [313] 314 315   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  311 312 [313] 314 315   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI