Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: I am pissed off because...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  288 289 [290] 291 292   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2012 10:02:52 AM   
sanchia

I thought the back issue I have had for a while now was improving as I barely noticed it in the last week. i have now got a slight cold and every time I sneeze my sciatic nerve decides to scream at me. It looks like the operation may be necessary.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 8671
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2012 12:18:08 PM   
Greggieboy

*My Mum is starting to get very forgetful and is making me worried about her and the future. Scaring me.

*On a rare Saturday off 3 friends have just told me they are all busy tonight, even though I asked them by text yesterday and got no reply. I could have made other plans plus I know all 3 are glued to their mobiles so now I feel really low and unpopular. Dont know why I bother.

*Hate my job and have no money as I spent too much on a new car. Didnt do my maths and got talked into it by the salesman.

By the way I too was cold watching Looper and got a bit bored.

Last Few Films Seen:Captain America;77/100 Harry Potter 7b; 85/100 Super 8; 74/100 X Men;First Class;76/100Fututre Films: Cowboys & Aliens, ROTPOTA, Cars 2, , Bridesmaids (at some point)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8672
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2012 12:50:44 PM   
Greggieboy

*Oh and my ex-girlfriend owes me a LOT of money, and as far as I can tell from facebook shes either now homeless or emigrated back to Brazil!!!!! Wish I never met her.

Last Few Films Seen:Captain America;77/100 Harry Potter 7b; 85/100 Super 8; 74/100 X Men;First Class;76/100Fututre Films: Cowboys & Aliens, ROTPOTA, Cars 2, , Bridesmaids (at some point)

(in reply to Greggieboy)
Post #: 8673
RE: I am pissed off because... - 29/9/2012 11:44:40 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I thought the back issue I have had for a while now was improving as I barely noticed it in the last week. i have now got a slight cold and every time I sneeze my sciatic nerve decides to scream at me. It looks like the operation may be necessary.

Empire? Which issue?

/sorry

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8674
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/9/2012 11:46:28 AM   
sanchia

If only it was,

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 8675
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/9/2012 1:00:18 PM   
Nexus Wookie

I know how you feel mate. I'm much better now thanks to the injection I got a year ago, but I remember the times I would be crippled with pain just by coughing, and sneezing was worse. I think you need the injections A.S.A.P Sanchia.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 30/9/2012 1:02:12 PM >

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8676
RE: I am pissed off because... - 30/9/2012 1:04:25 PM   
sanchia

Apparently if the x-ray this week still shows a problem I am at a meeting with a sharp knife and hopefullt a steady hand in November.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 8677
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/10/2012 4:20:15 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

After discovering a stain on my carpet from a friend's red vodka drink, I wrote a Facebook status about it and didn't name any names just said I was pissed off about it. I then get an angry message from said friend turning the blame on me and having a go at me for writing a status about the incident. Why must every woman in my life manipulate a situation and then turn it against me somehow?

< Message edited by scarface666brooksy!! -- 1/10/2012 4:21:15 AM >

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8678
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/10/2012 6:59:02 AM   
elab49

Salmond is just embarrassing - the Ryder Cup will be in the UK at Gleneagles. Why does that mean we have to see him on a jolly (with several other Scots public funds paid people there for 'business') taking about things being  'awesome'. 

Also - a public sector agency sponsoring golf coverage on Sky seems pretty wasteful for internal broadcast and, as noted above, we're hosting the damn thing next time out.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to scarface666brooksy!!)
Post #: 8679
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/10/2012 7:05:37 AM   
Professor Moriarty

I'm in CDG and there are about a dozen hand bag shops open, but nowhere I can get a spot if breakfast. One place has paninis on the menu, but can't do them now (8am) because "they are too difficult". Yeah putting a pre-made sarnie in a panini press for 2 minutes really must be a real stretch.

I'm gonna blow a tenner now on a limp rubbish sandwich and tiny cup of coffee.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 8680
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/10/2012 8:34:20 PM   
Sway

I've been up since 5 this morning. Got up, went to gym, came home and showered, then went for a long walk down at the beach before starting work at 11am. Finished at 8pm and was looking forward to coming home, relaxing and having dinner.

Except I realised when I got in that I'd left my dinner at work. I have nothing in the flat to eat.

This would probably have pissed me off under normal circumstances anyway, but I'm currently trying to change my lifestyle into healthier eating and doing exercise. I'm lazy and greedy by nature. And I'm getting fairly disgusting with my weight at the moment. So trying to change my life around is hard. All I ever think about is food - when I'm next going to eat, when my next meal is etc. All my enjoyment comes from eating. My portion sizes are always excessive and I eat the wrong kind of food. A lot.

The past few days have been incredibly hard for me, cutting out unnecessary snacks, eating more appropriate portion sizes and working up the courage to get back into the gym.

Today I have been tired and irritable due to the early rise and exercise, followed by a shitty day at work and compounded by the fucking hunger I'm feeling because I'm trying to eat better. So coming home, starting to prepare for dinner, then opening my bag and realising I have left the relevant ingredients at work is the last fucking straw.

Pissed off is an understatement. I'm pretty close to crying.

All because I'm a greedy cunt.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 8681
RE: I am pissed off because... - 1/10/2012 9:34:40 PM   
homersimpson_esq

If it is any consolation your resolve shown here has made me feel shame at the fried chicken I ate today and the bus I rode today.

Tomorrow I'm cycling again.

See how long that lasts.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 8682
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:00:19 AM   
steffols

My house has become a dumping ground for junk. I don't know when it happened, I'm pretty sure it didn't look like this a month or so ago but it's just a state. It's not even messy, it's just crap everywhere. DVDs, books, magazines, letters lying everywhere because there is genuinely nowhere else to put them. I'm beginning to feel pretty claustrophobic. No matter what I do, it never seems to look tidy.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

Post #: 8683
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:14:14 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

My house has become a dumping ground for junk. I don't know when it happened, I'm pretty sure it didn't look like this a month or so ago but it's just a state. It's not even messy, it's just crap everywhere. DVDs, books, magazines, letters lying everywhere because there is genuinely nowhere else to put them. I'm beginning to feel pretty claustrophobic. No matter what I do, it never seems to look tidy.

I totally hear that by the way, my house is the same and it gets on my tits. As soon as you come in the door there's a shelf that accumulates junk mail, pizza offers etc. Then there's drawers in the hall that stuff eventually migrates too and in between times there's like a holding pen in the kitchen that gathers crap too.

Not to mention all the other hidey holes, behind vases, in cupboards...

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 8684
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:18:57 AM   
steffols

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

I totally hear that by the way, my house is the same and it gets on my tits. As soon as you come in the door there's a shelf that accumulates junk mail, pizza offers etc. Then there's drawers in the hall that stuff eventually migrates too and in between times there's like a holding pen in the kitchen that gathers crap too.

Not to mention all the other hidey holes, behind vases, in cupboards...

We have a laptop table in the corner of the room which I have tried so hard to keep solely as a phone table. Just an address book and a phone. It was kept like that for two days at the most and now it's used primarily for dumping anything that fits. Looking at it now just pisses me off more. Agh it gets to me so much!

< Message edited by steffols -- 2/10/2012 9:39:50 AM >

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 8685
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:22:43 AM   
sanchia

I am similar, junk mile just goes into a pile until I can get around to tearing the addresses off and throwing it away. By the time I usually get to it it takes over an hour so I keep putting it off.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 8686
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:28:41 AM   
Chief

quote:

I am similar, junk mile just goes into a pile until I can get around to tearing the addresses off and throwing it away. By the time I usually get to it it takes over an hour so I keep putting it off.

Why?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8687
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 9:31:47 AM   
elab49

I shred it. But, eg, some companies still insist on sending out pre-filled credit card applications etc. These have been used for ID theft before.

I shred everything that has personal details on to be safe.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 8688
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 11:52:28 AM   
Harry Tuttle

I'm coming down with a severe case of Man Flu.

I'm only a day into it but this one's going to be a doozy. I can already tell that It's going to be the worst bout of flu any person on this planet has endured. Ever.

Nice timing as well, only 2 days into my new secondment .

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 2/10/2012 12:45:33 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 8689
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 1:03:36 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

I'm coming down with a severe case of Man Flu.

I'm only a day into it but this one's going to be a doozy. I can already tell that It's going to be the worst bout of flu any person on this planet has endured. Ever.

Nice timing as well, only 2 days into my new secondment .

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 8690
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 1:10:14 PM   
Harry Tuttle

BING!

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

Post #: 8691
RE: I am pissed off because... - 2/10/2012 6:53:13 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

Why?

A friend of mine experienced an identity fraud and apparently they believe it was due to obtaining information from post in his bin, it ended up costing him about ten grand in the end. From the Government advice to avoid identity theft:

quote:

To stay safe offline:
shred all personal information before throwing it away in your rubbish; this includes bank statements, anything containing National Insurance details, salary information, even old membership cards
tear off and destroy the name and address on the envelopes you receive before throwing them away
never give out your personal information when you could be overheard
don't leave personal documents visible in your home; keep them somewhere safe
tell your utility company and local council (for Council Tax and electoral register) when you move house
keep your banking and credit card PIN numbers safe - no bank will ever phone you to ask for your PIN
make sure your letterbox is secure, and that post can get through and fall safely to the floor
if you live in a shared building, ask your bank if you can pick up new debit cards or cheque books at your branch
if you think your credit card has been used fraudulently you should contact your card issuer immediately

On another note, more incredulous that such people exist.

I was driving home this evening and when going around a roundabout a silver Astra lurched forward as I was nearly level with it (it was waiting to come out onto the roundabout). i though the lurch a bit of a dodgy move and then heard a horn sounding behind me. i glanced in the rearview mirror to see she had pulled out in front of the van behind me and he had to bear down hard on his brakes to avoid hitting her. What made me incredulous was the fact she was laughing her head off about it which I could clearly see in my rear view mirror. It is frightening that such nutters exist.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 2/10/2012 7:00:03 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 8692
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 8:19:47 PM   
donethinking

I added too much shrimp paste to my Chinese tonight, it was barely edible and now my flat stinks to high heaven

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 8693
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:41:08 PM   
homersimpson_esq

On the bus home, and I overheard two children - a boy and a girl, I reckon siblings - who must have been 6 and 7, or younger.Anyway, they were having a laugh amongst themselves, in a "we're up to something" kind of way. The mother asked what was so funny, and, after much cajoling one of them said, between guffaws, that the jokes was about "bum sex".

What in the BLUE FUCK is a 6 and 7 year old doing knowing about that? I mean, WHAT. THE FUCK. I didn't even know about sex at that age. I barely knew that girls existed as anything other than something weird and infectious. So what twisted, upside-down FUCKED UP world do these children live in that has got to them to stage where they not only know about buggery, but are at a point where they are joking about it, AT THE AGE OF SIX? Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Where the fuck did childhood go? What happened to innocence, to enjoying a carefree existence? To being fucking children. No, sorry, fuck childhood, because you're going to learn all the stuff you have no need to know until you're older, right now.

I don't want to live in this world any more.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to donethinking)
Post #: 8694
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:46:37 PM   
vad3r

I know how you feel. Whenever I'm on the bus I close my ears, clear my mind, and think of the forum.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

Post #: 8695
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:48:25 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

I know how you feel. Whenever I'm on the bus I close my ears, clear my mind, and think of the forum.

And for the rest of the journey after the first half a second?

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 8696
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:49:46 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

On the bus home, and I overheard two children - a boy and a girl, I reckon siblings - who must have been 6 and 7, or younger.Anyway, they were having a laugh amongst themselves, in a "we're up to something" kind of way. The mother asked what was so funny, and, after much cajoling one of them said, between guffaws, that the jokes was about "bum sex".

What in the BLUE FUCK is a 6 and 7 year old doing knowing about that? I mean, WHAT. THE FUCK. I didn't even know about sex at that age. I barely knew that girls existed as anything other than something weird and infectious. So what twisted, upside-down FUCKED UP world do these children live in that has got to them to stage where they not only know about buggery, but are at a point where they are joking about it, AT THE AGE OF SIX? Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Where the fuck did childhood go? What happened to innocence, to enjoying a carefree existence? To being fucking children. No, sorry, fuck childhood, because you're going to learn all the stuff you have no need to know until you're older, right now.

You're posting on the reason.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

Post #: 8697
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:50:00 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

And for the rest of the journey after the first half a second?

I love how you pick on me. Reminds me of my childhood.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

Post #: 8698
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:51:48 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

You're posting on the reason.

Huh?

Oh, are you saying my post has pissed you off?

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 8699
RE: I am pissed off because... - 3/10/2012 10:52:11 PM   
horribleives

quote:

At least they were giggling about it secretly instead of shouting it from the rooftops. I'm sure I laughed at rude jokes about bums and having sex with them at that age and I'd definitely viewed my fair share of crumpled up porn mags found under trees.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

Post #: 8700
Page:   <<   < prev  288 289 [290] 291 292   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: I am pissed off because... Page: <<   < prev  288 289 [290] 291 292   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI